The promise

By Rachelkingdom

(Currently editing/rewriting) A story of a love that is out of this world! A story between Mason and Amira wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22*
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25*
Part 26*
Part 27*
Part 28*
Part 29
Part 30*
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Info..
part 34*
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37*
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47 - The Promise
46
Author Note
47 - The deal
48 - Part
49 - Chapter

Part 3

14.7K 443 68
By Rachelkingdom

Kim rolls her eyes and point a fake gun to her head , pulling the trigger. I can't help, but laugh at her gesture. The sitting arrangement in the class is position in group of fives. I sit at the back with four other people Jake from homeroom, Brad, Tim and Emily; across and directly in front of me in a different five group is Mason.

I quickly grab my sit avioding eye contact with Mason, which is almost impossible and text Kim "ummh, what the hell did I just walk into?" She text back saying "media studies AKA hockey 101 with a thick slice of desperation." I can't help but giggle at her reply making fun of the groupie. I need this class unless I would have gone down to guidance right now and switch into something else.

I spend the rest of the class avoiding any eye contact with Mason and occasionally laughing at the ever so flirty Brad. He is quite imature, but he is easy on the eyes and offers interesting commentary. The teacher informs the class that this is a project driven class and were will be spending much of our time working in groups and not only the ones we are sitted with.

My phone vibrates and it is a text from Bonnie saying "Amira did I mention that you look extra hot today! That V-neck got all the boys looking ;)" Bonnie is a very open person, she has no filter and talks to me about sex all the time! I quickly adjust my blouse and reply back saying "The only sets of boobs they are staring at are yours!"

I quickly did a search around the class to find the "wandering eyes" and she was right. I find Brad lingering eyes not on my face, but on my boobs. He looks away quickly as I wrap the cardigan over my body. The idiot is not even being discreet. I continue my search and blue comes in contact with brown. Mason is starting directly at me. Not my boobs, at me. But why the hell is he doing.

I quickly look away giving it a minute before looking back up and he is still staring. He is looking at me like he can see right through me. His stare was so intense and soft I can't help, but feel a little bit self conscious. We stare at each other for what seem like eternity. The room suddenly feel very small and hot. My heart starts pumping faster like it was going to burst out of my chest. We aren't saying anything, but I can feel everything. I am saved by the bell. Thank God. I quickly pack my bags and run for the door leaving behind kim.

I get a text from her saying "What in the hell Amira!?" I replied back saying "Sorry, I had really had to pee!" I lied

She replies back saying "seriously Amira! You have a bladder of a pregnant woman! Do you want me to drop you home?"

"I know, I know! And yes please that would be perfect! I seriously need to rest!" My mind is still wandering back to world issues and what ever that was with Mason!

This semester is already turning out to be and interesting one and it is only the first day. I am mentally exhausted!

When I get home! I head straight to my room and crash on my bed! I was busy thinking about my stare down with mason when I got a text from Bonnie.

Bonnie: "Hey Amira! So, on the weekend I am having a back to school pool party at my place! Everyone is going to be there and so are you! Plus I have a guy who is intrested in you! ;)"

The moment I read the text I begin to wander who the interested guy is? Is it Mason or brad? Why would they be interested in me? There are hundreds of girls that are dying for them.  They are probably just looking to add to their list of girls and the only list I am looking to enter is 4.0 GPA!

Amira: "Bonnie a pool party sounds fun, but I don't know. And I don't need you to match me up, seriously! I am fine with the way my high school experience is going."

Bonnie: "You need to let loose and enjoy life. Plus don't you want to know who it is?"

Amira: "Who is it?"

Bonnie: "Come to the party and find out...Amira, You lost 40 pounds over the summer and it is time to show that sexy body off!"

I read Bonnie text and immediately start to think she is right! I spent the summer working my butt off to lose 40pounds and I did. I went from being at 180 pounds to 140! I am still curvy in all the right place, but now I am fit and look great!

Amira: "You know what, you are right! I worked hard to look this great and I need to show it off! I will be there and I am bringing Jenny and Kim!"

Bonnie: "Yes! And if you most."

Amira: "Be nice! I most! They are my best friends!"

I turn my phone off and take nap!

The rest of the week went by pretty uneventful. I showed up 3 minute late for political science and world issue and left as soon as the bell went off everyday to aviod having to talk to Mason. It also helped that he was away for hockeys games on Wednesday, Thursday, and friday. Some tournament thing is what the girls were saying.

I told Jenny and kim about the pool party and Jenny was beyond excited! Kim on the other hand not so much although she will still be attending. During the week I get a couple comment from Brad about how great I look and I just smile and tell him thank you.

Saturday arrives so fast!! I invited the girls to my house to get ready for the party. My parents are away on a weekend trip to Edmonton and Crystal and I allowed the kids to have sleepovers. We won't tell our parents so it's just me at home. I am wearing the black and gold detail bikini that I bought during the summer. It is sexy even though it covers everything. Full coverage of my butt and boobs. The door bells rings and it is Jenny and kim. We are carpooling to the party and heading back to my house afterwards for a sleep over. As we get ready Jenny rants about how she is going to be drinking and kim and I have to look after her. "We are ok with it, just don't embarrass yourself or us." We repeated everytime. I keep my hair in large bouncy curls, jenny in the normal fluffy curls and kim in a high bun.

Kim is on us about the time "Come on girls It's already 8:00pm. Didn't Bonnie said it started at 6pm?"

"Yes, she did! We need to get going!" I spray a little perfume, grab my bags and we head out.

Bonnie lived in a big five bedroom house in a rich community. Her parents are both big time doctors with their own practice. She has one sister and two brothers. They take amazing trips to different destination every year. Bonnie and I are a lot alike. We carry a lot of the same characteristics. We became friends at lunch in second year. We would always show up for extra help and sit in the same spot. We started talking to each other and we clicked immediately.

Bonnie is a very smart girl. Straight A's in everything including look's and life. She spoke in a steady seductive voice and gave off a sexy 50's pin up vibe. Her parent bought her a BMW for her 16th birthday and oh that made all the girls make up rumour about her to bring her down and the boys made rumours about how easy she is. I would rush over to her house on couple of occasions to talk to her when she was feeling sad and depressed. "Being rich, smart, pretty and nice is not an easy life. It's like everyone wants to take a swing at me for being blessed and working hard." She would say while in tears. "Amira I was home all weekend and apparently I had sex with two guys." Her stories hit home. I know what she is feeling.

Bonnie would always say at the end of her crying section "I don't want to be their friends anymore. I can't do it."

I would always tell her "Then don't Bon! This people make you feel horrible. Ditch them, find new friends. I promise you, you will be happier!" She would cry for hours, agree to find new friends, we would end up watching movies and eating Ice-cream. She told me I was the only friend who got to see the side of her and that I must think she is a mess. "You are a mess" I would say to her and like a bad smoking habit she didn't know how to quit, she would be right back with the same crew the next day.

When she did she would try avoiding me, but I always found her. She would simplify her actions by saying "Stick to the devil you know than the devil you don't." In which I always reply "The devils you know are the only devils around."

We arrive at Bonnie party and head straight to the basement that connects to the backyard pool. Bonnie told me it was something small, but this isn't small. The party is packed will almost everyone from the grad class. I spotted Bonnie and she comes over all excited giving me a hug and ignoring her friends that are giving me dirty looks. I introduced her to Jenny and Kim and she says hi to them while giving them hugs. I can tell from her free flowing movement that is a bit buzzed.

Jenny goes running off towards some people she knows and kim trys to find the bathroom. "Text me later girls!" I said to them as they disappear into the crowd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 346 22
Adriana is a pretty girl. Shes what every girl wants to be. Has the ideal body. She's a cheerleader and doesn't get along with her squad, she very to...
207K 46.1K 60
Jadeshola Badmus is not your regular female lead. She's outspoken, Brilliant, Sassy, beautiful, intelligent, and is the president of the Literary and...
89.4K 4.3K 52
"This, us, all of it was a mistake!" My breathing comes to a halt, as my brain fails to process his words. "Mason you don't mean that" My voice plead...
26.1K 2K 35
"We need to talk".... "I've got nun to say to you Carru. So leave me alone".... "I said, we need to talk!".... "Who do you think you are ordering me...