𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑

By -loadsalove-

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖠𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝖻 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗍... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 .
𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚
𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟎𝟓 | "𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢"
𝟎𝟎𝟔 | "𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"
𝟎𝟎𝟕| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟏 | "𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩 𝐔𝐧𝐜"
𝟎𝟏𝟐 | "𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞"
𝟎𝟏𝟑 | "𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠"
𝟎𝟏𝟒 | 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟓 | 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟏𝟔 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞
NEW BOOK

𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

16.9K 1K 900
By -loadsalove-

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

"ONE MORE CLASS," Aurora huffed out, sitting down in the black leather seat that the teacher normally sat in as she saw the students from the class she previously taught pile out while students that she was about to come in.

It was almost the end of Aurora's first day of being a substitute professor and so far it had been going well, the students she had met being respectful and doing their work. Now though, Aurora had to prepare herself because according to the teacher the last class had a student that liked to joke around.

Luckily for that student, if they liked to joke around and be funny Aurora could too, being ten times funnier if she needed to be only because she wasn't about to let an adult disrespect her by cracking jokes and trying to be the class clown.

Seeing students start to pile into the large classroom made Aurora sit up in her seat and get all of the sheets that were on her desk prepared.

"Damn she fine as hell," Aurora heard the students murmur amongst themselves as well as other compliments that were directed at Aurora making her smile since she liked when people complimented her. She couldn't let the students know that she could hear them though so she had to hide her smile.

Still seeing students enter the classroom, the class almost starting, Aurora soon saw a brownskin male with braces in his mouth, who looked like he was there to start trouble enter the classroom making her whole body tense up.

She did this because he looked exactly like a man that she used to date while she was in highschool, their relationship ending on horrible terms so it made her feel some type of way that they looked exactly alike.

When he walked by though and towards his seat, she felt the muscles throughout her body soften, letting her stand up out of her seat and introduce herself to the class since the male was the last one to enter the room.

"Good afternoon class. As y'all know or should know, y'all's teacher is out on maternity leave so I'm gonna be substituting for her until she gets back. Now y'all can call me Ms.Rose or Mrs.Wilson. Whichever you prefer. Any questions before we get started," Aurora asked, looking up at the class to see if anyone raised their hands.

Waiting a couple of seconds to give the students a chance to question her, Auroral realized nobody had anything to say, making her lower her head down so that she could read the instructions that the teacher left for this class off of the piece of paper.

She wasn't able to do that though because she soon heard the end of the pen hitting the desk continuously making her look up to see who it was, the brownskin man letting her know it was him just by the evil smile that was spread across his face.

"Could you stop that? That's distracting and stops me from teaching the class like I need to," Aurora asked as nicely as possible, not wanting to come off as rude.

Unfortunately for her though, her asking the male to stop only made him want to go faster, the sound slowly but surely starting to annoy Aurora. She didn't want to go off on him so she was about to ask him to stop again but was beat when he said, "Who is yo irrelevant ass," leaving her in disbelief.

Aurora wasn't shocked by the student being disrespectful to her since the teacher warned her about his behavior, but more so shocked with the fact that he was being rude to someone he had just met. She couldn't let the students think they could talk to her crazy so she was going to put him in check.

"My irrelevant self is going to be the one teaching you until your teacher gets back so if you don't like that you can leave cause I'm not about to take disrespect from a grown man who probably still lives with his parents ," Aurora said, walking around the desk before standing right in front of it that way she could look directly at the male, him looking back at her.

"Who you talking to," the male asked, raising one of his eyebrows in confusion as he sat forward in his seat which caused Aurora to let out a small laugh.

When it came down to going back and forth with people she found it hilarious when they would always question who she was talking to after she said something that they found rude or disrespectful as if they weren't the one she was having the conversation with.

"I mean obviously I'm talking to you. You're the only who in the room who's talking with me while everybody else is sitting silent. Something you should be doing," Aurora smartly said, folding her arms across her chest, since she started to get impatient with the student.

"Yea she ain't talkin' ta me. She must be talkin to you big bruh," he said, slapping the student next to him on his scrawny arm, him sitting there looking like he was waiting for the man to be quiet so he could learn.

"If you think I'm not talking to you, then you're in denial and I'm not finna go back and forth with you on that so can everybody would take their computers out and start on their essay's," Aurora said making everyone do as they were told except the man she was going back and forth with since he was busy staring her down, hatred evident in his eyes.

Aurora could care less though because if it was an argument and attention that he wanted to get from her, that's exactly what was going to happen every single time up until the day that she left.

2 hours later

"Finally time for me to go," Aurora said, letting out a huff of breath as she gathered all of the papers that were on her desk before putting them in the plastic yellow folder that they came in.

It was finally the end of the day and Aurora's first day was now over and she actually found it easier than she thought it would be, other than the student that constantly disturbed her while she was teaching.

The more he annoyed her and disrupted the class the more Aurora's buttons were pushed to the point where she snapped and went off on the male, making him go quiet for the rest of the class. She didn't mean to but the constant disrespect she was receiving from him sent her over the edge.

She knew that, that couldn't happen again though so she realized that she would have to look at the male as another someone who she hated that she had to control her anger with, this tactic hopefully working.

Continuing to pack up her stuff that way she could go home, Aurora was soon interrupted when she heard a soft knock on the door making her look up and see Katie, her smile automatically dropping.

Although Aurora hadn't even met Katie but instead heard about her while she was teaching the class, she automatically came to the conclusion that she didn't like her. From what she heard Katie was a proud homewrecker and Aurora couldn't respect someone like that.

She was still a teacher though so she put the smile back on her face before saying, "How can I help," still placing the items in her bag when she did.

"This is Mrs.Wilson's substitute class right? As in the same one that owns the hair salon," Katie questioned as she twirled her hair around her finger out of nervousness, making Aurora nod her head, letting Katie know that her assumptions were correct.

"Well I have to tell you something important," Katie said, making Aurora place her things down and look up at Katie and into her baby blue eyes so that she knew she had all of Aurora's attention.

When she did that though, Katie's body language seemed to quickly change from nervous to intimidated. Aurora didn't know why though because nothing was intimidating about her unless Katie felt scared because of the look that Aurora was giving her, which was her resting face.

"What is it you have to tell me," Aurora questioned making Katie start to fiddle with her fingers and stumble over her words as if what she wanted to say wouldn't come out or she didn't want to say it anymore.

Seeing Katie standing there with no words coming out of her mouth had Aurora about to tell her to just speak but she didn't want to force her so she would let her say it on her own, eventually doing that.

"I-I just had to tell you to watch out for Amani. That's all," Katie said before speeding out of the classroom, leaving Aurora there to wonder why she was acting weird all of a sudden as soon as Aurora started to question her.

She ended up just looking at it as Katie more than likely being scared of her and felt some type of way in her presence which resulted in her not wanting to say what she wanted to say, afraid of how the older woman would react as Aurora continued gathering her things.

30 minutes later

"I'm home," Aurora yelled out to whoever could hear her making her son run from inside of the kitchen since he was more than likely eating something that way he could greet his mother with a hug.

"Hey mommy I missed you," Jaseh said, wrapping his arms around Aurora's waist and resting his head on her stomach, making her bend down to his level so that way she could hug him back properly.

"I missed you too bug. Did you have fun at school today," Aurora asked, pulling away from the hug so that she could look Jaseh in his eyes.

When she asked that Jaseh seemed to go quiet which had Aurora thinking that she was going to have to go up to Jaseh's school the following day and portray the angry black woman just because of how they were treating her son.

She soon realized that she wasn't going to have to do that when Jaseh lowly said, "It was good cause I made new friends but daddy made it bad," which now had her anger on ten. She knew that she couldn't show anger though because that would lead to Jaseh to thinking she was mad at him so she calmed herself down before speaking again.

"What did he do baby," Aurora asked Jaseh while she tried to keep herself composed until she could get to her husband and take her anger out on him.

"Well when he came to pick me up from school he was getting mad at me because he said I was taking too long coloring and getting my stuff so he took my stuff and almost pushed me over cause I was walking too slow when I was trying to fix my Batman watch. And when we get in the car he started yelling at me because he didn't like that I was sad," Jaseh admitted which had Aurora wanting to commit murder right then and there.

Hearing the way Jeremy treated Jaseh when Aurora wasn't around had her basically thinking living with Jeremy was like living with a deadbeat dad and Aurora was getting tired of it the more the days went on.

This is why she hoped that if she found someone new that he would treat Jaseh like his own and way better than Jeremy does, him treating Jaseh as if he didn't care about him at all.

"Is that all he did," Aurora questioned making Jaseh nod his head. "Okay bug where is he because mommy needs to talk to him," Aurora asked, making Jaseh point his tiny fingers upstairs, indicating that Jeremy was most likely sleeping instead of watching the little boy.

This had Aurora's crimson blood boiling even more than it was before because of the fact that Jeremy wasn't watching Jaseh which could've resulted in him getting hurt extremely badly, the blame falling back on his father.

"Okay baby. Go get your food so you can bring it into the guest bedroom and eat while you watch TV," Aurora said, making Jaseh get excited since he never got to eat inside any of the rooms inside of the house unless there was a party being thrown.

Doing as he was told, Jaseh excitedly ran into the kitchen, the pitter patter of his small feet being heard against the tile floor as Aurora waited for him to walk into the guest bedroom.

He soon did because Aurora saw the white door to the bedroom close making her rush towards the stairs and start walking up them, effortlessly doing two at a time which was surprising since she was wearing heels.

After walking up the flight of stairs which felt like eternity to Aurora, she finally got to the top which had her wasting no time walking down the long hallway until she got to the master bedroom door.

When she got to it she swiftly opened it, letting her see Jeremy laying there fast asleep in the king size bed, loud snores coming from out of his mouth which made Aurora start looking around the room for something to wake him up with.

"Punk ass nigga. Don't even know why I married you," Aurora angrily spat as she continued to scan the room to find something to use against her husband. She soon found something when she saw a half empty glass of water sitting on the nightstand making her smirk.

Walking over to the nightstand, Aurora picked the long glass cup up before aggressively pouring the cold water on Jeremy's face, some of the ice cubes landing on him as well, which had him flailing his arms as if he was drowning.

"Wake yo ass up and stop acting like you're drowning," Aurora said, placing the cup back down on the nightstand, almost shattering it not only because of how tight she was holding it but because of how hard she placed it back down.

"What the fuck did you do that for," Jeremy angrily spat, standing up out of the bed in only his boxers that way he didn't get the sheets or mattress anymore wet than they already were.

"Cause instead of watching my son you wanna sit up here and sleep," Aurora said, putting emphasis on the my part because at this point in their relationship, she was extremely close to filing for full custody over Jaseh because Jeremy obviously wasn't father material.

"Aurora I work all day and I'm tired. You really expect me to take care of a kid right after I get off of work? Man miss with that bullshit," Jeremy said waving Aurora off while she looked at him like he was crazy.

She couldn't believe that Jeremy spewed such mess as if he didn't expect the same thing out of her every single day of the week and not only that but wanted to cook dinner and clean the whole house with no help right after she got home from work.

"Yes Jeremy I do. You're his father so I expect you to step up and fulfill that role like you said you were going to do," Aurora said referring to how Jeremy was when Aurora was pregnant.

While Aurora was pregnant with Jaseh, Jeremy made it a mission to make sure that Aurora and Jaseh were both okay and that no harm was brought to them. He would have Aurora do as little work as possible, talked to her stomach whenever he got the chance to, and even promised that he would be the best dad in the world to his son and wouldn't be another stereotype.

Obviously that was a lie though because of the situation that he and Aurora were in now which has her wishing that she never believed a single word that came out of his mouth.

"Well I can't fulfill that role. Especially when that kid isn't even mine," Jeremy mumbled under his breath making Aurora take offense to it.

She couldn't believe that Jeremy was insinuating that Jaseh wasn't his child but he didn't feel that way when he was born. Not only that but she found it funny that he was trying to say she cheated on him when he had been cheating on her, her having evidence to prove it.

"So you're saying I cheated on you now since Jaseh isn't yours when I've been nothing but loyal to you ever since I've met you and never gave you a reason to question my loyalty," Aurora questioned making Jeremy nod his head as if he was so sure that piece of information was true.

"Okay then," Aurora said chuckling since she still couldn't believe he was putting those type of allegations on her as she walked towards her closet to get changed.

"Y-you're not gonna say anything," Jeremy stuttered in disbelief making Aurora shake her head no.

She wasn't about to attempt to clear her name especially when she knew she didn't cheat on Jeremy, even though the universe gave her multiple chances to, so if he wanted to believe she was a cheater then she was going to let him. Although there was no evidence that he could use against her.

"Nope because if you believe I'm a cheater then you believe that. Matter of fact, if I'm a cheater why don't you take me to court, show the judge the evidence, and divorce me," Aurora asked, subtly telling Jeremy her plan for him once she found the last piece of information she needed. "Actually how about we take a DNA test and see what the results are if Jaseh isn't yours?"

After she said that, Jeremy seemed to swallow a large lump in his throat as if he was scared to do either, knowing what the results were going to be for both. This made Aurora smirk because he got caught up once again.

"Okay I'll take you to court then and I'll get a DNA test," Jeremy said, trying to intimidate Aurora which didn't work at all because she was intimidated by no one, especially not Jeremy.

"We'll get you a DNA test then but when it says you are Jaseh's father I don't want you saying shit," Aurora aggressively said before walking towards the bathroom that way she could shower and change, now ending the conversation with her husband.

First I wanna say thank y'all for 500 followers. I really appreciate it <3

Anyways I'm tired of writing about ppl arguing so next chapter is just finna be all about Amani cause writing about married ppl's life's is boring LMAO

What do y'all think of the way Amani and Aurora interacted so far?

I'm ready for chapter 8 hehehe and Amani is gonna start flirting with Aurora more soon

Dont forget to vote and comment : )

Word count: 3142

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3.7K 52
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦." - 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟏...
Forbidden By 🤍

Fanfiction

15.4K 1.3K 23
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟...
88.7K 3.1K 32
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀... 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀?
637 64 33
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐳 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞...