Still Shots. {ERENXREADER}

By ianhecoxluvsu

{NSFW warning for this fic!!} You sell nude photos online to pay for your expensive tuition at Paradis Univer... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
★9★-Eren.
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
✩15✩
☆16☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
★21★-Eren.
☆22☆
The end :,)
✩✩✩✩✩✩

☆17☆

1.5K 37 104
By ianhecoxluvsu

I managed to write up this chapter so last minute! Sorry, it's so late! Please enjoy! It's like actually one of my first chapters where it's mostly just Eren and Y/n focused so enjoy it!

NSFW-smut!

After dinner, we all went and watched a movie before going back into our break mode and headed back into a hibernation of our own homes. I went to my mailbox to pick up a few things I had an assistant I recently hired dropped off to me. I look into the yellow folder before closing it again and heading back to my apartment. As I grab my apartment key, I was startled by Eren, waiting for me with a smile. He walks up to me and kisses me. He lifts me up before hugging me and twirling me around. I laugh at his sudden gesture. He puts me down and fixes my hair before cupping my face proudly.

"What are you doing, psycho?" I lightheartedly ask him. He keeps his smile as I walk to my door and unlock it. He shrugs his shoulders happily.

"I don't know. Tonight I just wanna be near you a little extra. I got excited thinking about you so I came here. Let me spend the night," He tells me. I open my apartment door before walking in, not doubting he's behind me and about to close the door. Which he did. He locks it as I put my stuff down on my dining table before looking at him. I nod.

"If you want to, be my guest," I tell him. He chuckles before taking his jacket and shoes off. He goes to the living room and throws himself on my couch. I take my shoes off before grabbing the folder and walking over to the living room. He looks up at me as I hand it to him before sitting down next to him.

"Is this a present?" He asks sarcastically. I chuckle, letting him see for himself what it is. He takes the papers out of the envelope before skimming through it. He chuckles.

"An NDA!" He sarcastically exclaims. I smile at him.

"Just a precaution. I have a business so I need to protect my brand. That's all. Not that I don't trust you. I just have to be sure," I tell him. He flips through the pages casually before slowly nodding.

"Wouldn't I also have to sign something about working with you? Or is this just me doing a friend a favor?" He asks me.

"You don't have to. Unless you don't trust I'll give you your money," I tell him.

"But that problem is already taken care of. I have your work fee in my room. If you want it beforehand I'm cool with that. We haven't started promotions or anything so I can't give you your share for that just yet. But I will once I do the numbers," I add on. He chuckles nervously before looking at me.

"I want it to feel kind of natural. I'm a little nervous, not gonna lie," He tells me. I look at him and smile before putting my hand on his leg and rubbing it.

"You're a natural. It'll be fine. But if you do feel uncomfortable while doing it, you can tell me and we can stop. I'm not forcing you," I tell him. He nods before putting the paper aside and leaning into me, kissing me. I chuckle as he kisses my face and neck.

"Then can we start promotions now?" He jokes. He hovered over me as I held his face. His mid-length hair fell around me like a tent. I get up and get off of the couch before going into my room and coming back out with my mask. He laughs as he watched me.

"Put it on. I wanna see what I gotta look at," He says as he chuckles. I suck my teeth playfully.

"Don't laugh!" I exclaim. He holds in his laughter before nodding.

"I won't, I won't," He reassures me. I look at him before scoffing and putting on my mask. I put my hand on my hip and look at him. He closed his eyes for effect but when he opened them, he was pleasantly surprised. He tilts his head with a smile-turned smirk. I couldn't tell what his reaction was.

"What? Do you hate it?" I asked him for a reaction. He shakes his head before standing up and walking toward me. I chuckle.

"What?! What is it?!" I playfully exclaim. He chuckles before putting his hands on my hips.

"Nothing. You just really look like Riley," He seductively tells me. I snort a laugh.

"Yeah. That's the point. That's because I am Riley," I obviously state to him. I felt a bulge as our bodies were against each other before I realized his change in behavior.

"Oh, so that's why. You're turned on by my persona," I tell him. He chuckles.

 "No. I'm turned on that it's you under the mask," He tells me in a low tone. I chuckle nervously as he leans down and kisses me. He keeps his hands on my ass as he slid his tongue into my mouth. As we pulled away, I gently bit his bottom lip to which he chuckled.

"Let's make that video now," He whispers as he kisses my neck. I exude a breathy moan before stopping.

"We can't. We have to get tested first," I tell him. He looks at me, bewildered.

"Do you think I have something?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No. It's for precaution. You're supposed to do a screening before being sexually involved. Something we should've done before we even had sex the first time," I tell him. He groans in frustration.

"Okay so let's do it and then come back so I can fuck you," He impatiently tells me. I scoff before taking the mask off and fixing my hair.

"Calm down. We'll have sex soon enough. You just gotta wait a little longer. I didn't know I was so good at sex," I poke fun at his frustration. He gives me a petty smile before flicking my forehead.

"Also it's nighttime. I bet they're closed. But we can have sex unrelated to the video if you're down," I tell him. His eyebrows crease in confusion.

"What's the difference between testing with or without the video?" He asks me.

"I have to have our work stuff documented. I manage my money that way and I just need it for the file so I can have credibility with other collaborators," I tell him. His facial expression dropped.

"What do you mean other collaborators? You're planning on fucking other people on camera?" He asks me, bothered. I look at him, surprised that he's even surprised.

"Yes...? If I'm gonna do sex work, I would almost have to collab with other people for profit," I tell him. He looks at me, taken aback a bit.

"Do you want to fuck other people?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders, unsure how to answer.

"For money and the sake of my business, I'll do it," I tell him. He scoffs.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I don't want you to fuck other people. Especially on camera," He tells me. I look at him with no certain expression.

"That's not up to you. You know what I do for work and how I do it. We're not together so I don't have to have this conversation with you," I tell him. He looks at me, frustrated.

"So when can we have this conversation? When are we gonna get there?" He asks, rushing me.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there. But as of right now, this is what I do for work. And you knew this," I tell him. He shakes his head.

"I didn't know you were gonna start fucking people for work. You haven't even done it before so how am I supposed to know this is what you do?" He asks me, annoyed.

 "Would that change anything if I had been doing this for a while?" I ask him sternly. He looks at me, not able to respond. I nod and scoff.

"That answers my question enough. So clearly this isn't worth testing out if you aren't okay with what I do," I tell him. He rolls his eyes.

"Okay, Y/n," He frustratingly tells me. I look at him with an aggravated face before walking away.

"Whatever," I walk to my room and lay on my bed, and scroll through my phone. A moment later, Eren walks in and watches me, waiting for me to pay attention to him. I look past my phone and look at him.

"What," I tell him.

"So you're not even gonna talk to me?" He asks me, annoyed. I sit up on the bed before looking at him.

"This isn't a conversation we are gonna have. I do this for work. You either respect that or don't and then you can just leave. There isn't a compromisation because we are not together. Do you get that?" I ask him, annoyed. He rolls his eyes.

"That's fine. But since we aren't together, I can fuck other people. So I'll do that," He tells me. I look at him with creased eyebrows.

"What are you even trying to do? What point are you trying to make?" I ask him, confused.

"No point. I'm just saying. Since you think this can't even be talked about or compromised, whatever this is, then you have all the freedom to do whatever you want but I do too. Since you wanna put your foot down like you did something," He tells me. I groan, frustrated.

"Eren, you're not fucking another bitch," I tell him. He laughs.

"You can't say there's no compromisation and then try to set a rule on me. That's not how it works," He tells me. I suck my teeth.

"Okay fine. So tell me what you want to compromise on then," I finally give up.

"You can't fuck other people. Money or not. I don't care. I'm not on board. I couldn't give a single fuck if you were losing money. I'd rather pay for the repercussions than have anyone putting anything in or near you. You're crazy out of your mind," He tells me.

"Eren, I'll lose money. I'll lose clientele. These are things you do in this industry," I tell him.

"Then I'll pay if you fall short on anything. Who fucking cares about all that shit?" He asks me.

"Me! When I have a grandmother and a caregiver to pay for. A mortgage for her house to pay for. Her insurance to pay for, and all the food she gets comes from my pockets. Everything she has is because I'm paying for it Eren. So I give a fuck about the money and how I get it. And I can't find myself giving up the money I get to take care of my grandmother because you want me to be a nun now," I explain. He shakes his head.

 "I don't want you to be a nun. Be a slut all you want, I don't care. But you fucking other people makes me uncomfortable and angry to be fucking real. You get good money as of now not fucking other people and your clientele is doing fine. You're doing this video because of new followers! I get you have priorities and I'm okay not being on the top of that list. So let me help," He tells me. I look at him, unamused.

"I'm not taking money from you," I tell him.

"You're not. I know. But sign over your grandmother's house to me and I'll pay the rest of the mortgage off. Then all you have to worry about is taking care of everything else. I bet the mortgage for that house is still a long way to go," He tells me. I laugh at him.

"I would never in my life sign over her house to anyone," I tell him.

"This is a middle ground. Let me help you and you don't have sex with people," He tells me.

"What if you go broke?" I comically ask him. He laughs.

"I definitely won't...So deal?" He asks me. I look at him for a moment before sighing.

"...Fine. But I'm not signing over the house to you. You can just give me the money for it and I'll do the payments," I tell him. He nods.

"How much do you pay monthly?" He asks me.

"Around 3k," I tell him.

"How much do you have left?" He asks me.

"A good 300k. I had the house signed over to me not too long ago so I'm not even halfway there," I explain.

"I'll give you 100k when you make your next payment. Let me know," He tells me.

"Don't think you can bitch me with money because you can't," I tell him. He looks at me before chuckling.

"I'm helping your grandmother. Not you," He tells me. I give him a petty scoff.

"Right. Sure," I tell him. We sat there, unsure of what to do next. He looks at me and grabs the mask from the bed, putting it on.

"Do I look like you now?" He breaks the ice. I look at him and snort a chuckle.

"Exactly like me. Less sexy though," I poke fun at him. He takes the mask off and chuckles before putting his hand on my upper thigh and rubbing it gently. I sigh before putting my hand on his leg and reaching for his crotch area. He smirks and chuckles in surprise.

"Oh?" He asks me in a low tone. I stand up as he sat on the edge of the bed and left my hands on the waistband of his pants. He leaned back and watched me as I tugged at one of his belt loops. He gave me a small chuckle before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down past his waist. His loose boxers easily slipped off as his dick sprung out. I kneeled at the edge of the bed. I gently grabbed it as I licked from the base to the tip of his dick. I let my spit run down his dick from his tip before I put it in my mouth and began to bob my head back and forth as I sucked and swirled my tongue around his dick. I hear his breathy groans before he put his hand on my head and started to massage my scalp as I sucked his dick.

 "Oh shit..." He groaned in a low tone as his body tensed up. I looked up seductively as I watched his eyebrows crease slightly upwards and his eyes closed. He bit his bottom lip to keep himself from cumming too soon. I look back down and focus as I take his dick out of my mouth and lick from the base to the tip again as saliva ran down my chin and his dick. I bob my head back up and swirl my tongue on his tip as I sucked it for extra pleasure. I felt his body jerk from the stimulation. He breathes in and out heavily before quickly taking his shirt off. He subconsciously grinded his groin into my mouth. I saw his muscles flex and the veins near his v-line pop out as he applied pressure to his groin to climax. He relaxed himself a bit before he put his hand on my head again and grabbed my hair tightly.

"Right there..." I hear him as he exudes an audible breath. His body jerks again as I go faster. His body jerks one more time before he leaned forward and held my head as he mouth fucked me. I felt his cum in the back of my mouth as I swallowed the warm liquid. I spit his dick out before cleaning my chin and neck. I grab a towel and toss it to him as he cleaned himself up, out of breath. I watch him and smirk as he leaned down on the bed, tired. He looked back up at me as he fixed his hair and chuckled.

"I have no words," He tells me. I laugh as I jump on him.

"Oh yeah! Right there!" I make fun of him as he laughs. He tickles me.

"Shut up. That's so embarrassing," He lightheartedly replies. We lay on the bed as I scrolled on my phone.

"Do you have clothes aside from the ones you have on?" I ask him. He looks away from his phone as we lay together and looks at me, shaking his head.

"Nah. Why? Do I stink?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No. I'm just asking," I tell him. He nods before putting his phone down and cuddling up next to me. He rubbed my stomach before putting his hand on my boob casually.

"Let's shower," He tells me. I look away from my phone and down at him before smirking.

"You don't have clothes. Take them off. Let me wash them before we shower," I tell him. He sits up before getting off the bed and starts to strip off his clothes down to the underwear and socks. He throws them at me as he stood there naked. We laughed as he playfully swung his dick around to make me laugh.

"That's gross," I reply lightheartedly. I grab his clothes and put them in the washer to wash. I hear him running towards me completely naked, to which I run away.

"Eren stop!" I playfully tell him in between laughs as he grabs me from behind and rubs himself all over me. We laughed before he put me down. I grabbed a clean towel and threw it at him before he wrapped his waist with it. I grabbed a lot of my shower essentials before leading him into the bathroom and closing the door behind us. I turned on the shower really hot, which caused a reaction from Eren.

"Are we being cooked alive? What kind of temperature do you have in your showers?" He asks lightheartedly, surprised. I chuckle.

"I like my showers really warm. Don't judge," I tell him. He scoffs.

 "You mean hot? There's no such thing as really warm. That's just hot," He tells me. I laugh before looking back at him.

"So what's your temperature then?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders before responding.

"Like...Semi warm to light cool," He replies. I look at him, baffled, before laughing.

"And I'm bad?" I ask him rhetorically. I stand up and take my clothes off before tossing them into a laundry basket I keep in my bathroom. I step into the shower before rinsing my body off with the water. I put water on my face. As my eyes were closed, I heard Eren step in. I feel his hands on my hips as he pressed against me from behind. I wipe my eyes from the water before opening my eyes and turning around to him and putting my arms over his shoulders. We switch spots so that he could get wet too. I watched him as he rinsed his body off. He let his hair get wet and it slicked back as the water ran down his muscles. I started to apply soap to my shower gloves before rubbing my body with them. He opens his eyes and takes the soap before lathering his hands with them and kneeling, lathering my legs with soap. I watched him with a smirk before chuckling.

"You gotta wash the bottom of my feet too or else you're nasty," I tell him. He looks up at me and smiles before washing the bottom of my feet. He runs his hands up my legs and brushes past my slit as his hands travel to my hips and chest. He lathers my arms before leaning in and kissing me. I pull away to wash my body off. Eren ran his hands through his hair as he watched me. After taking my showering gloves off and rinsing them off, I put them aside before rinsing my face again. I faced the showerhead as I felt Eren grab the back of my neck and turn me around before kissing me again. He pressed himself against me before trailing his kisses down my neck and breasts. He sucked briefly on my nipples before licking them and kissing my torso. His hands rested on my hips as he kneeled down. He looked up at me, to which I nod, consenting. He spreads me apart with his fingers and licks before putting his hands back on my hips. I leaned back on the shower wall and instinctively arched my back and started to grind against his tongue. He sucked and licked me until I started to twitch from overstimulation.

"Ah...Eren...Fuck..." I moan. I grab his head and pull on his hair from my frustration of not having an orgasm yet. He sucked on my clit gently before flicking his tongue. I moaned loudly before cumming. I take a deep breath as he looked up and smiled at me before standing up. He rinsed his face before using my shampoo and conditioner. I got out of the shower to wash my face. I went into my room to change into sleeping clothes. Usually just an oversized shirt and underwear. I didn't get my hair wet this time. It wasn't wash day yet. I hung my towel up to dry before checking on Eren's laundry. It was almost dry.

He came out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was dripping, leaving trails of water on his body. He looks into my room before looking into my living room, where I was. I look at him and give him a small smile.

"Do you have another towel for my hair?" He asks me as his hair was completely drenched. I chuckle before grabbing another towel and tossing it over to him. He scrunched his hair up in the towel to dry it before rubbing his scalp dry. He wipes the rest of the water off of his body and puts the towel over his shoulder.

"Is the clothes almost done?" He asks me. I look at the dryer before looking back at him.

"Yeah. Give it like ten more minutes," I tell him. He nods before going into my room. I sat up from my couch and went into my room, following him. He lay on my bed, on his back, as he held his phone over his face, casually scrolling through his socials. I watched him for a little too long before going back into the bathroom and tidying it up and turning on the fan before turning the lights off and closing the door. I walk back into my room and he was in the same position as before I had briefly left. He chuckles at his phone.

"Did you watch the new emergency intercom episode? Dude, they're so funny," Eren comments as I adjust a few things in my room.

"Which one? I like when Ky is in them," I tell him. He chuckles before sitting up and showing me a clip from their recent episode. I laugh before going to my dresser and adjusting things on the counter. He lays back down and keeps on scrolling on his phone. I watched him through the mirror and smirked to myself before looking down again. He looked sexy. Really sexy. I was contemplating making a move. But I just showered. So what? I can take another one. But that's so much work. But it's worth it. Ha... I look back up as Eren was looking at me.

"What's your sign?" He asks me casually.

"What do you think I am?" I ask him. He chuckles before shrugging his shoulders.

"Pisces?" He asks. I give him a disgusted face.

"That was disrespectful. I'm a Leo. Let me guess what you are," I tell him. He smiles before nodding, letting me guess. I sit on it for a bit before answering.

"Something tells me you were born pretty early in the year so I'm gonna say...Aries," I tell him. He chuckles.

"Was I right?" I ask him. He nods.

"Yeah. March 30th," He tells me. I laugh lightly before sitting down next to him as he stood laying down.

"Why do you ask?" I ask him.

"I'm watching a tik tok and it was assigning your sign to different characters. It said you were Simba and it said I was Walter White..." He tells me. I chuckle at the random characters. I leaned over him slightly as he was still on his phone, not noticing I was watching him. He glances at me before doing a double take and turning his phone off. He stood laying down as he looked at me.

"What?" He asks me. I give him a seductive smirk before nodding.

"Nah. Nothing," I try to act nonchalant. He smirks at me before chuckling and propping himself up with his arm. He looks at me again.

"What?" He asks curiously. I chuckle before looking back at him. I look at his lips as he smiled. I looked back up at his emerald green eyes. His eyebrows raised slightly before chuckling. 

 "You wanna go?" He asks me as he put his hand on my leg. I look at him and nod. He chuckles.

"Why didn't you just say so? I'm always down," He tells me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't wanna be a man about it," I tell him. He laughs at my response before grabbing my face and giving me a kiss. I get on top of him before kissing him again. He laid down as I bent down over him. I take off my shirt before quickly unwrapping his towel and letting him lay on it. I bend down before giving him kisses on his neck and licking him slightly. He chuckles.

"Are we in a rush or are you feeling really frustrated?" He jokes.

"Shut up," I tell him before our lips crashed into a sloppy kiss. He placed his hands on my waist and hips before I lifted myself up slightly and pulled my underwear to the side before grabbing his already hard dick and sitting on it. I take a sharp breath as I put him in me. I hear him groan.

"Ah wait...What about a condom?" He asks me. I look at him before rolling my eyes.

"Do you wanna put one on?" I ask him.

"I just don't wanna worry you in case I c-"

"I'm fine," I tell him. He looks at me before nodding.

"Okay," he tells me. I place my hands on his chest and start bouncing up and down on him as I grinded myself on him at the same time. I moaned and closed my eyes, breathing heavily, as I felt his dick grow bigger inside of me. His eyes close tightly before groaning.

"Shit..." He whispers before sitting up and grabbing me. He starts to fuck me from under and held onto the rest of my body as I put my arms over his shoulders. Our bodies lightly clap against each other as we start to build a sweat. He takes over and puts me on my bed, laying on my back. He lifts my legs a little higher before slamming himself into me. I groaned loudly at the pleasurable discomfort. My back arches a bit after his pace picks up. He gets faster before taking his dick out and laying next to me. He lifts my leg up before reinserting himself into me. I moan as I held the nape of his neck as he breathed heavily into my ear. He held onto my leg before continuing to fuck me. I turn my head to him and land a sloppy kiss on his cheek as I moan into his neck. He groans into my ear before speaking.

"Look," He tells me in between his heavy breaths. I moan as I open my eyes. I watched as he fucked me sideways. I watched his dick quickly go in and out of me. I throw my head back in euphoria before he got too tired to keep going in that position. He flips me on my stomach and lifts my ass up before reinserting his dick. He held my hips as he slammed himself into me. I held onto my bedsheets as he fucked me. I moaned into my bed and when he was too tired to keep going, I would do it myself. He was out of breath from the adrenaline. I lay on my stomach before flipping around and laying him back down on the bed. I hopped on top of him again and held onto my bed frame as I rode him steadily. He sucks in air.

"Babe, you need to go a little faster right now. I'm almost there," He tells me as he catches his breath. I look down at him and give him a breathy chuckle.

"I'll try," I tell him. I turn around, facing my back to him before reinserting his dick and holding onto his legs for stabilization. I start to ride him faster and in circles before he placed his hands on my ass and gripped them in pleasure. I start to stimulate my clit to get there faster than him. He sat up and threw me back on the bed. He leaned over me again and reinserted himself. He went fast as I rubbed circles on my clit. He groaned before tensing his body up and cumming. I rubbed faster before finishing on his dick. He and I sighed before he slowly took his dick out. We catch our breath before laying down next to each other. Our chests rose up and down heavily before looking at each other. I leaned in and gave him another kiss. He chuckled.

"Again? We just finished that quickie," He tells me. I chuckle before nodding.

"I don't care," I tell him. He looks at me, puzzled.

"Are you serious? You actually wanna go again?" He asks me in almost disbelief. I nod. He laughs at me.

"What got into you today?" He asks me. I shrug my shoulders.

"I dunno. You just looked a little extra good today," I tell him. He chuckles before kissing me.

"Give me a minute then," He tells me as he rests his eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 386 32
This is my last Fan Fic using AOT Characters --------------------------------------------------- Eren Jeager (16) is a Smart Student who attends High...
12.3K 375 32
~Completed~ • • • Eren Jeager 15 years of age, son of a single mother Carla Jeager. Eren moved to a small town from germany to get away from his trag...
208K 3.2K 32
"𝘔𝘩𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴?" ☜♡☞ *I...
101K 1.6K 42
This is a erenxreader fanfic based on them being in college Update: everyday or every other day I do not own anything aot/snk related! I just creat...