girls (fem reader × robin buc...

By coolcatrobinbuckley

~"you're so beautiful, even with your band uniform on." i reassure her, "not, as beautiful as you, baby."~ wh... More

backstory
summer break.
welcome home dusty!!
im sorry, girlfriend?
evil Russians
Russian lair
confessions
a bathroom talk
a last goodbye
a/n /apology
Eddie Munson
quick a/n!
Vecna's Curse
a/n!

air ducts

245 5 1
By coolcatrobinbuckley

*Y/N POV*
i woke up to my arms empty, "Robin?" i ask sitting up, "yeah honey?" she says leaning back, so i can see her face from the bathroom.

"oh nothing, just didnt know where you were." i say while leaning back into the bed, "you're adorable, but you need to get up, we gotta go to work." she says while leaning back in, i slowly get up, but i eventually do.

i hop in the shower, and then get dressed. by the time i get ready its past nine, we walk out the door and i get into my car.

Robin grabs her bike, "umm, love what're you doing?" i ask her through an open, "grabbing my bi-" "no. get in." i say cutting her off, she shrugs but throws her bike back down, and gets in the car.

i start the car and head towards Starcourt mall. i once again put my hand on her thigh, "so are we going to tell people about us?" i ask Robin, breaking the silence, "not right now. it'll come out eventually." she sighs.

we make it to Starcourt, and head inside to Scoops Ahoy. surprisingly Dustin and Steve are already there behind the counter, "oh nice of you guys to show up." Steve says sarcastically, "yeah yeah whatever dingus." i say, walking past them to check in.

soon, it was opening time, and like usual there were a ton of people, well since Steve, Robin, and i have to stay and work we sent Dustin with the binoculars to go look at the shipments again.

we waited for like 20 minutes, and served everyone,  before a familiar curly haired boy slams the back entrance, i run over to him, "are you ok?" i say while checking him for cuts, bruises, etc. "im fine." he says while pushing my hands away, and going over towards Steve.

"hey, dingus. she was just trying to help." Robin says a little annoyed. he just rolls his eyes in response, "do you guys want to know what i found out or not?" he asks annoyed, we all look at each other and shrug.

we take a seat at the table, but Dustin still stands and he paces a couple times, "that keycard opens the door, but unfortunately the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. whatevers in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really dont want anyone to find it." he says while still pacing.

Robin's looking at her scooper, and Steve's spinning his hat in his finger while leaning back, while im leaning on the table with my hands propping up my chin, "but there's gotta be a way in." i say concerned.

Steve sits upright in his chair, "well you know...i could just take him out." he says while looking at Robin, Dustin and i. "take who out?" Robin asks Steve, oh god just adorable, "the Russian guard." he says simply, i let out a low chuckle and lean back in my chair, stifling a laugh.

"what? i sneak up behind him, i knock him out, and i take his keycard. its easy." he says like its so easy, "yeah did you not hear the part about the big gun?" i ask him. he looks at me with disbelief, "yes, y/n i did, thats why i'll be sneaking." he says while making a guy walk with his fingers.

" please tell me this, and be honest, have you actually ever...won a fight?" Dustin asks Steve, making him even more mad. "ok, that was one time-" he says before getting cut off, "twice. Jonathan, year prior?" i say smugly.

"listen that doesnt count." Steve says defending himself, "why wouldn't it count? because it looked like he beat the shit out of you." Dustin says backing me up.

Steve and Dustin argue a bit more, and Robin grabs my hand under the table and gives it a squeeze, and i get butterflies. like really badly. and i just stare at the masterpiece in front of me. Robin smiles, then looks up. her smile slowly fades, "Robin?" i ask, "that just might work." she says while getting up.

the boys stop arguing and look at her, she goes over to the counter and grabs some money from the tips, "Robin?" Steve asks, while Robin runs out from behind the counter.

"Robin!" i yell as i run out of the break room, "hey Robin! what're you doing?" Steve yells as Robin turns around, "i need cash." she says simply. "yeah well thats some of ours too!" he points to himself and i, i roll my eyes and scoff.

"where are you going?" Steve asks as she walks backwards, "to find a way into that room! a safe way. and in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave, and dont get beat up. y/n! come on!" Robin yells, i shrug and follow her, "we'll be back in a jiff! have fun!" i yell as Steve lets out a disappointed sigh, and we run out of the mall to my car
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ROBINS POV*
we arrive back to the mall, and run into Scoops Ahoy. "it is fascinating what 20 bucks will get you at the County Recorders Office." i say while laying out blueprints of Starcourt. "yeah, and a lot of begging." i hear y/n mutter from behind me, and i laugh a little.

"Starcourt mall. the complete blueprints." i say standing up, and grabbing y/ns hand, "not bad." Dustin says impressed, y/n leans down, "so this is us, Scoops, and this is where we wanna well, get to."

y/n's really focused on what she's saying, it's very hot. VERY HOT. i keep staring at her lips, they look so soft..."ROBIN! FOCUS!" y/n yells as she tugs on my hand a little, "im focused." i say shaking my head.

"anyway, so this is us, and this is where we wanna get." she repeats, "i mean i don't really see a way in." Steve says confused. "there's not, if you're talking exclusively about doors." i say as i reveal the second page if blue prints.

"air ducts." Dustin says catching on quite quickly, "you are a bright one." y/n says smiling, she's so cute when she smiles. "turns out, this secret room needs air just like any old room." y/n says letting go of my hand and walking over to get a marker.

"and these air ducts, leads all the way...." y/n says as she makes a line on the paper, "here." she says circling a room in the blue prints. now im very satisfied with myself, and i can tell y/n is too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N POV*
i hand Steve a screwdriver and he unscrews the vents, to the air ducts. "flashlight." Steve mutters talking to Dustin, i sigh and walk over to Robin, "hey love." i say to her while grabbing her hand.

"hi." she says while blushing, "you're adorable." i say inches away from her face, and lean back. i turn so we're standing side my side, she's fluster. i smile in satisfaction. i focus again on the boys, "i'll fit." i hear Dustin tell Steve.

"trust me, no collarbones. remember?" Dustin says while Steve hands him a flashlight. "uh, excuse me?" Robin asks, "oh he's, uh...yeah, he's got some disease. chry, uhh... it's chrydo, um.. something yeah, i dunno. he's missing bones and stuff. he can bend like Gumbo." Steve says confidently.

"umm, you mean Gumby?" Robin corrects him, "i'm pretty sure its Gumbo." Steve says again confidently. "Steve shut up and push me!" Dustin yells, "ok so Steve, you would be a good, but horrible parent. and Robin he has Cleidocranial dysplasia." i say clearing up things.

she nods in understandment, "TOUCH MY BUTT! I DONT CARE!" i hear Dustin yell, "uhh.." i say while reaching for Robin's hand, the boys start to yell at each other. Robin kinda laughs, and i just stare. i could stare at her all day, her eyes, her freckles, her lips...they look so soft.."Y/N!" Robin yells, i clear my throat. "what?" i ask softly, "you were staringggg." she says in a singsong voice. i get flustered, and mutter.

suddenly the bell starts to get hit ferociously, "ahoy! get in here and serve me my samples!" Erica yells at us, Robin and i look at each other, we were thinking the same thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N POV*
Robin and i FINALLY convinced Erica to look at the vents, she hops down from the ladder. "yeah, i dont know." she says leaning on the table, "you dont know if you can fit?" Dustin asks her.

"oh i know i can fit, i just dont know if i want too." she sass'. i roll my eyes, "are you claustrophobic?" Robin asks the girl. "no, i dont have phobias." she snickers, "then whats the problem?" i ask her annoyed, Robin looks over at me and grabs my hand. i calm down a little.

"the problem is, i havent heard whats in it for Erica." she demands, Steve lets out a heavy sigh, and looked like he was about to murder her. i would be happy to help.

"ok, what would you want?" Steve asks her, "ice cream." she says simply, we sigh, but get everything ice cream thing there is, 'S.S Butterscotch', ice cream cones, ice cream in cups, shakes, floats. EVERYTHING.

i push a 'US.S Butterscotch' towards Erica, she pushes it back, "more fudge please." she demands, i look at her before forcefully getting up, Steve following. "that kod is going to be the death of me, literally." i say to Steve, he laughs, "yeah."

"i'm just saying if, IF, she joins the party, i am NOT adopting her." i laugh. Steve looks at me funny, "what do you mean?" i sigh, "well my entire life, well ever since i was five, i've taken care of, the entire party. Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Will, Max, even though she joined last year, and Eleven. and i guess you could say i adopted them, more or less." i say putting more fudge, "well then you started to hang out with Dustin, and then US, WE, started to watch over the party, and i guess, we kinda adopted them together." i say shrugging.

Steve just stares at me, "what?" i ask him, he lets out a little chuckle, "nothing." i look at him suspiciously, "umm ok, i guess we should give this back to Erica." i say lifting up the 'US.S Butterscotch', "shall we?" Steve asks sticking his arm out, i smile, "we shall." i say looping my arm in his. i shake my head, "you're a dingus, you know that love?" he lets out a little laugh, "yeah." we step outside and Robin looks at us, and smiles. we walk over to Erica, "here is your 'US.S Butterscotch' m'lady." i say in a very cheerful mood. she looks at me disgusted, i let out a sigh, and Robin grabs my hand, and i smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ROBIN'S POV*
we closed and now it was time to find out whats in those boxes, "Erica, do you copy?" i ask through the walkie talkie, "mm-hmm, i copy. you nerds in position or what?" she says. y/n lets out a sigh, "yes. we are in position. its all quiet here so you got the green light." i say leaning on y/n a bit.

"green light. rodger that. commence Operation Child Endangerment."  Erica says, "yeah can we maybe not call it that?" y/n says grabbing the walkie talkie from me, Steve nodding in agreement, "see you on the other side." Erica says climbing up the ladder, "nerds." she finishes.

y/n and i look at each other, jeez she's so pretty in the moonlight. wait FOCUS ROBIN! i tune back in, "all right, nerds. im there" Erica says on the other end of the walkie talkie. "do you, do you see anything?" i ask grabbing the walkie talkie back from y/n.

"yeah. i see the boxes you're so excited about." Erica says, i can practically hear the eye roll. "any guards?" i ask grabbing y/n hand, "negative." "booby traps?" i tease, "if i could see them, they'd be pretty shit traps, wouldn't they?" Erica sass'. "thanks for that." i say setting down the walkie talkie, "that was a pretty stupid question though, love." y/n says loud enough for Steve and Dustin to hear.

i give her a glare, "its fine i call everyone love." she whispers in my ear, giving my chills. "im in." Erica says as y/n grabs the walkie talkie. "Oh, god." Steve says sighing in his hands, suddenly the doors open. all of us let out a surprised chuckle. she steps out, "free ice cream. for LIFE." she says of more a demand than a statement. "kids." y/n mutters angrily before getting up, the rest of us following.

we make it inside and Steve instantly runs over to a box, well i mean i guess we all do. Steve opens one up with a pocket knife, inside was NOT Chinese food, but a container of some sort.

there's a handle on the top and Steve unlocks it, air hissing out of it, y/n immediately grabs my hand. Steve lifts up the lid and we all look in. inside was four smaller what looked like tubes.

i turn my head to try and make something out of it, "thats definitely not Chinese food." Steve says, "yeah. no shit sherlock." y/n smarts. he scoffs and rolls his eyes. he goes to reach for one, then looks up, "uh...maybe you guys should step back." he gestures for us to step back.

you didn't have to tell me twice, i stepped back instantly, so did y/n and Erica, but y/n's little curly haired cousin didn't, "no." he says, "just step back." Steve says kinda pushing him, "no." he says again, "step back seriously." Steve demands, "no! no! if you die, i die!" he exclaims. Steve looks in disbelief, "umm, ok." Steve agrees.

"pfft, dingus." y/n mutters. then Steve unlocks one, and lifts it up, inside was a tube filled with green liquid. "weird." y/n says before stepping closer, i pull her back, "no!" i yell. they all look at me, i clear my throat, "no, you're my closet friend." i say trying to defend myself. they all shrug, and look back at the liquid, "what the hell." Steve says, before the entire room starts to rumble.

"was that just me, or did the entire room move?" Dustin asks, his voice shaking. "booby traps." Erica whispers, y/n and i look over at Erica, "shit. she was right." y/n mutters. Steve's still holding the liquid, while we hear some sort of mechanical whirring. i'm freaking out, "you know what? lets just grab that, and leave." i say as calmly as possible, grabbing the liquid from Steve, and dragging y/n with me.

Dustin runs over to button panel, "which button do i press Erica?" he asks panicky. "just press the damn button nerd." she says, y/n runs over to the panel with Dustin, "which one? he is pressing the button!" y/n yells. Erica rolls her eyes, "press open door!" she yells back, "i am pressing open door!" Dustin yells. y/n backs up, Steve taking her place, and starts breathing heavily.

she puts her hands over her ears and backs up to a corner, "y/n? babe? are you ok?" i ask running to her and crouching down, "yeah, im fine, just loud noises." she says uncovering her ears, i kiss her on the forehead and sit down next to her,  "im here, im here." i say soothingly. she smiles warmly at me, we suddenly hear a 'clang' noise and the door slams shut, y/n jumps up, "WHAT DID YOU DO?" she yells at them, "we didnt do anything!" Steve and Dustin exclaim.

suddenly the lights start to flicker, and we start moving. we all start screaming, well i start screaming, Steve looks up to a corner, "oh shit."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 55 17
Set after the defeat of Vecna, things seem to have settled down. That is, until Robin and Nancy see the recent headlines. Now working for the Hawkins...
67K 1.5K 22
Y/n Henderson, Dustin's older sister, is the manager of Starcourt Mall's one and only Schoops Ahoy. Her live is relatively simple, other than the de...
4.6K 59 30
THE OTHER SPY A Dustin Henderson story. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Will hasn't been the only one missing. What happens when it's not j...
323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...