Never Ending Lies ✔️

By Simplewriter_31

{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after... More

*Authors note*
*Asthetics* part one
*Asthetics* part 2
{1} Tragedy
{2} New in town
{3} Awkward.
{4} Anxiety
{5} Caretaker
{6} I win.
{7} Ignore me
{8} Fall in place
{9} Trust
{10} When it all comes crashing down
{11} State of shock
{12} For the best
{13} Quiet
{14} When the sun comes up
{15} The Past Can Hurt
~Back into my arms~
~Fear~
~Forgive me~
~Eyes on me~
~Could it be?~
~Don't tell~
~Fuck it.~
~Realization~
~To protect~
~Mixed Emotions~
~A Dictionary won't help.~
~Thanks to him~
~How did you know?~
~What you mean to me~
~Dont.~
~Break down~
~On the road~
~All together~
~Decisions~
~Praise me.~
~Life changer~
~Im sorry~
~To admit~
~Mine.~
~Dream Drink~
~Birthday girl~
~Beg.~
{43} -The Basics
{44}- Fading
{45}- Back to the deep end
{45} The night everything changed.
{46} Xavier
{47} Feed.
{48} Unknown reflection
{51} Little pieces
{52} Not yet
{53} Reunion
{54} After
{55} This is it.

~The truth~

875 18 17
By Simplewriter_31

Chapter 35 💪🏻 (Dont be a silent reader!!!!!!!!!!!)

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

When we got to the beach house, we immediately went inside to unpack. I called the diner to inform them I wouldnt be working for a month. They were ok with it surprisingly. I guess it was due to their being more workers than necessary. Thank god.

"You can have that half of the closet." Xavier says pointing to one side of the walk in closet. I nod and walk over to the drawers, placing my undergarments in one of them. Xavier does the same. "Had I never told you the truth about all of this... would you have given me a second chance?" He says suddenly. I look at him from the corner of my eye. Thats a good question....

"I think it would've taken a lot for me to have given you another chance." I say truthfully. Going back to putting my clothes on the hangers, he continues talking. "Davina, there's something I want to tell you... but I dont know if I'm ready to..." My chest tightens, and my hands fall to my sides. I knew there was more. We both agreed that over the time, would come more of the secrets. So I just accept it that way and let him take his time.

"How important is it to all of this?..." I ask turning my body towards him. He turns towards me sighing. "It has more to do with me myself than with all the Henry bullshit." He looks at me almost feeling bad that he wasnt ready to tell me. I didnt want to rush him... but I was nervous what this was about.

"Im afraid if I dont tell you sooner than later," He tenses his jaw. "This won't last...." His hand motions between us. My eyes flutter and I walk over to him. "Xavier... why would you think that? I already handled the fact that yall kill vampires." I place my hands on his face, making him look down at me. What could possibly make me leave...?

"Davina... if I tell you right now," His own hands cup my face. "Promise me you will hear me out. Promise me that you'll stay here... Promise me." I think for a moment. A hundred scenarios play out in my head. Through all the possibilities... I didnt see myself leaving him.

"I-I promise..." With my response, he drags me into the room and sits down with me. "When-When my mom died.... I wasnt eleven, Davina." He says holding my hand. "I was seventeen..." My head scrambles to attempt to connect the dots. But I can't figure it out. "How long ago did she die then?" He thinks about whether to tell me for a minute.

"Two years ago... she died two years ago." He says holding his breath. Now I'm no mathematician but that dosent work. "But if you were seventeen when she died, then how did she die two years ago?" I hear his breath tremble, along with his hands. I firmly grip them in comfort. "To ensure our safety while killing vampires... We had to become equal." What?

"Equal? Theres no way you can be equal. I mean they are blood sucking walkers, and you're just a normal teen-" Suddenly my brain clicks. I look him in the eyes in shock. He looks so sorry. So, so sorry. God, how come I didnt figure this out all myself? I mean it was so obvious.

How come I didnt notice the time Lidia referred to the school when she wanted a "bite". How come I didnt think about how Xavier was able to knock down a vampire with a shove. How come I didnt question how he bruised up a super strength vampire, in front of my eyes. Im so stupid.

"Oh my god Xavier..." I grab his face that was slowly becoming more and more upset. "Are- are you a vampire?" I tear rolls down his face. Want to know how I feel currently? Im not mad at him. Surprisingly.

I feel bad for him.

"I understand If this is it for us-" He starts. I shake my head frantically. "What? No!" I say making him look at me in confusion. "No, I dont want it to end. I dont care what you are. I-" I stop myself. Shit. I was about to say I loved him. Now wasnt the time.

"What matters is how you treat me. Dead or not dead. Vampire, or not. You've shown me how much I matter to you." He gives me a small smile. "Thats what matters." I lean into him. He allows me to deeply kiss him. "Thank you, For telling me..." We lay our foreheads against each others.

"Me being a vampire dosent change how you look at me?" He asks tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I tilt my head. "A little, but It dosent change how much I like you." I say slowly climbing on top of him. "Im just glad you told me before I found out from someone else." He smiles and kisses my cheek. Then he pulls me into an embrace.

"Just double-checking... By 'we' you mean Theo, Sam, Lidia, and Freya right?" I ask still in his arms. I feel his head nod yes. "Do you drink blood often?" He pulls me to look at him. "Once a month. But every week day I have to drink a substance called Elixir." He explains. "It's a substance that helps us not crave blood for the rest of the day. But after a month we start to get weak. So we drink blood." My mind filters the information. Taking it in, and storing it.

"Have you ever craved my blood?" I asked not only shocking him, but myself. After a moment or two he laughs. "When I first met you, and when we first had sex." He replies honestly. I blush. "Can I see them?" He smirks in utter confusion. whoops that came out wrong. "Shut up. I meant your fangs. I want to see them. If you're comfortable with that." I ask rephrasing myself.

He nods and opens his mouth. His fangs appear, and I stare at them fascinated. I look up at his eyes to see his veiny eye bags. I grab his neck to make him lean down. Then I kiss them. "Is it wrong to say this is turning me on?" I admit to him. He licks the tip of his fang and leans down to kiss me. "I see you told her about us being vampires." I jump at the voice, and turn around.

"Jesus fuck. You scared me Freya..." She laughs and does the same as Xavier. She shows me her fangs. "Do I get a kiss now?" She teases. Shaking my head at her, I climb off of Xavier. "Dont you have a boyfriend?" I ask her. She looks at me as if I just exposed her. Woops I didnt actually think she did. "You know about me and Jackson?!" .......pardon?"

"Oh... heh. You didnt." She says awkwardly. She starts pointing at the door as she walks backwards. "Im- I'm just gonna go..." And shes out the door. Me and Xavier share a look of confusion before we both let out laughs. He stands up, pulling me into his chest. "How the tables have turned." He chuckles.

I wrap my hands around his neck pulling him down to kiss him. "mmmh" He groans in pleasure. Xavier digs his nails into my waist as I start kissing him faster. Suddenly we're across the room locking the door. "How the-" I say breathlessly letting go of his lips. He smirks. "Vampire perks... speed." I smirk back at him before smashing my lips back on his.

Walking us both to the bed, I shove Xavier down. He looks at me with lust, as I slowly crawl on top of his layed out body. "Text everyone to go get dinner," I demand. "So you can fuck me..." I whisper seductively into his ear. Xavier chuckles as He turns to look me in the eyes. "Your wish is my command..."

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

Im so sorry XD!

Here's Bonus chapter though!

NO, YOU ARENT GETTING ROBBED!

Next chapter is the good stuff...

Thank you so much for 10k reads !!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

See you Wednesday!

Words: 1400

Time posted: 11:36 pm

Date: 7/17/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
337 68 24
Nothing left my mouth as I stared at him in shock. He truly believed that I was part of this. The man, who I had lived with and served for months. Th...
663K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
5.7K 175 104
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...