While you're here (Ghostface...

By dianag2021

You're a very negative person living in a small town where people don't care about anyone or anything but the... More

That day
My pet
Company
Pancakes
Photos👀
Danny
Betrayer
Talking
Tiredness
Together 👀
Absent
"While I was here..."

Missing

536 27 23
By dianag2021

It was the first morning without Danny.

I had to go to work so I changed and once I was ready I didn't stop to eat something or anything, I just wanted to leave the house.

I had my usual walk to the diner and once I arrived, I immediately noticed Caleb from the kitchen, we shared only a look before my boss dragged me in his office, he was kinda angry because of my absence and mainly because I didn't call him to inform him.

But he didn't fire me, only because I was his best waitress.

I immediately started to work, trying my best to avoid Caleb, but he didn't seem to want a chat with me either so I didn't care.

But I didn't like the way he looked at me, his eyes were like knives stabbing my chest. He looked upset but I could see a hint of regret maybe. My expression on the other hand was... cold and apathetic.

The day was going on pretty smoothly until, of course, something had to happen.

I went in the kitchen to grab a spoon and in my other hand was a cup of very hot coffee. I was walking when I heard a noise coming from the back of the diner and when I turned around I tripped on something and spilled the coffee all over Caleb.

His white shirt was stained and he began to hiss and curse under his breath because of the hot liquid.

"Shit! Sorry..." I immediately reached over him with a wet towel and handed him.

He walked towards the bathroom and I followed him so that I could check if he was alright.

Caleb quickly took off his apron and his shirt, catching me off guard.

His back was turned on me but I could see his front from the mirror. I stared only a second to his abs before looking up and seeing him looking at me, so I immediately looked away.

"Here take this" I handed him the towel, he took it without saying anything. "Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" he turned around "Are you sure? Because I'm starting to believe that I'm becoming your punching bag" he whispered loudly at me, "The first time was an accident" I pointed my finger at him, he looked at it and then back to me with a kinda angry look.

"You're impossible" he turned around again and pressed the cold towel on his side where the coffee burned him.

"You kissed me. Without my consent" I specified. He sighed and wetted the towel more before turning to me again before pressing it on his side.

"Alright I'm sorry. But if you really don't like me not only one bit... why are you here" he looked at me coldly, "well duh I need money" he rolled his eyes and shook his head "I mean why are you here in this small bathroom with me? Why are you checking if I'm okay?" He was right, why was I caring? I could have easily said sorry and left.

"W-well I didn't want you to sue me!" He chuckled at my answer as if he found it ridiculous, "are you for real? If I wanted to sue you I would have done it when you punched me. That was the lamest excuse ever" he began to laugh without making too much noise.

I stared at him angrily, "I'm out of here" I was about to turn around and leave when Caleb held my waist with one hand while the other closed the door quickly. I gasped in surprise and a little of excitement as I felt Caleb's arms around my waist.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked turning my head as much as I could to see him, his face was very close to mine.

"You're cute when you stutter, you know?" He asked as he looked at my lips with a slight smirk, I could feel my heart beats going faster and faster.

I don't know why I did what I did... I just had the urge to kiss him and he didn't think twice about kissing me back. With him everything was easier.

He turned me around without breaking the kiss and lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around his hips as he held me from my back thigh.

Caleb put me on the sink and began to kiss my neck, "Wait wait" he stopped and looked at me with eyes filled with lust. "What is it?" He asked with a breathy tone, "There are still some costumers" I said with a slight smile and excitement in my tone.

"Were you the only one behind the counter?" He asked, I smiled and shook my head before we started to make out again.

And one thing led to another...

From that moment on, that was the relationship me and Caleb had. At least for a while.

I didn't feel anything for him, it's sad to say but I actually used him, he clearly felt something for me but I didn't care.

I had feelings for someone else who played with me ever since he walked in my life.

And as much as I hated him, I missed Danny. I missed Jed. I missed Ghostface.

I missed everything he was.

Ten days had passed ever since I told Danny to leave and as I arrived to the diner to work I prepared some coffee and began to serve the few people there were.

"Want some coffee sir?" I asked to a middle aged man looking at me like a wolf would look at its prey.

"Yes" he smiled a little, I smiled uncomfortably at him as I poured the coffee, "tell me when to stop" I said as I was looking at the cup.
Then I felt a hand sliding from my back to my ass and he would have gone in another place if I didn't pick up the hot cup and poured it in his face, making him scream in pain.

"Next time think twice before touching a woman you fucking pervert" I said in his ear coldly and turned around.

"What the hell is going on?!" My boss came out of his office angrily, Caleb snuck out of the kitchen with his head with a very surprised look.

Everyone was staring at me so I walked to the boss' office while people began to walk to see if the pervert was okay.

I looked at Caleb one last time and he was kinda worried.

The boss slammed the door behind me and looked at me furious.

I crossed my arms and stared at him coldly, "that man-", "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" He interrupted me shouting right in front of my face, "that man deserved it" I frowned, "I don't care whether he deserved it or not! He could make the diner close!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You..." he pointed his finger at me coming very closely, "you're lucky that you're hot otherwise I would have already FIRED YOU" I smiled at him, "aw thank you" I said sarcastically before going back to the counter.

The man was gone and everyone stared at me disgusted or angrily.

"Ps! Y/n" someone whispered from the kitchen, Caleb.

I walked to him inside the kitchen, "what did that man do?" He asked smiling softly at me, "his hand. My ass. I got angry. End" I shrugged as he chuckled, "you're crazy" he whispered and went back to cook.

Seeing Caleb cook reminded me of Danny, he loved cooking and he was very good at it.

Anyway once our shift ended me and Caleb walked to my palace.

"Here we are" I sighed as I walked the few first steps, "do you want me to keep you some company?" Caleb leaned on the wall looking at me, his eyes telling everything.

"Not today" I smiled, he nodded one time smiling at me like always, "Alright, see you tomorrow" he waved and began to walk away.

The night passed away regularly and the next morning I had to be the first to arrive at the diner as a punishment for my behavior.

So in the mean time I put on my headphones and began to clean the place and, oddly enough, I had some fun.

The other waitresses began to arrive and soon later Caleb was there too.

"Well damn, this place is so clean" Caleb smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek as he walked past me to the kitchen, I smiled back at him and began to make coffee.

A few hours of boring work passed as always.

Then a very angry old lady walked inside and began to look around for someone.

Obviously it was me.

"You!" The old lady walked quickly towards me and grabbed me from my wrist, holding it surprisingly firmly.

"Me?" I asked as I didn't know what was going on, Caleb came out from the kitchen.

"Hey hey" He walked to us, "Let go of her please" Caleb took the lady's hand gently and moved it away, the lady frowned at Caleb and turned back to me.

"She killed my son!"

I was shocked and a lot of people were too as I heard gasps, I turned to look at the people in the diner and they all looked scared or angry, I began to panic.

"What?" Caleb asked confused, "I don't even know who is your son!" I defended myself, "People say that the last time they saw him was here! And you hurt him! He didn't come back home" She insisted.

"Maybe he just left because he was tired of his life" Caleb tried to defend me, "HE WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" the lady shouted "Alright! Alright!" Caleb said.

I was about to say something when I saw something coming out from under the front door.

I squeezed my eyes trying to see better from where I was, "Y/n... what-?" Caleb looked at where I was looking, I walked towards the little thing on the floor and as I got closer I figured it was a picture, a Polaroid to be more specific.

Once I was above it, I saw what it really was.

I picked it up and stared at it for a couple of seconds, "What is it?" Caleb walked over to me, I looked at him coldly as his eyes were full of disgust and worry.

"Ma'am, I think we found your son" I said handing the picture to the old lady.

Tears began to flood from her eyes full of fear as she screamed and threw the picture away before running out of the diner.

The picture represented her son, laying on the ground with his guts all around him, his throat was open and his expression was the most scared and suffering I've ever seen.

And right above him...

...Ghostface, giving a thumb up while holding his hunting knife.

I quickly grabbed the picture and went to the kitchen.

"Y/n! Wait!" Caleb followed me.
I took the lighter and set fire to the picture, then once I saw it was burning I put it in the sink so that I wouldn't get burnt with it.

"Why?" He asked, "I'm sure nobody would want to see that" I looked at him. He nodded and sighed, "right".

"But... aren't you concerned? Not even a little bit?" He looked at me worried, I shook my head, "Are you?" He should have been, "Well... not too much, but a little" he shrugged.

After another bunch of hours the day finished, that time I went home alone and during my walk, I figured something.

If Danny had left all his 'tools' at home, then that means he had been able to get in.

So he could have got in whenever he wanted to, but he didn't... or did he?

As I arrived at home it was late evening and once I changed I decided to do something.

"Alright... I know you're watching me. Come out and let's talk" I said and waited for something.

"Behind you~" I heard his voice humming from behind, but when I turned around he wasn't there.

I heard him chuckle.

"Too slow pet" he said from behind me again but this time he stood there and waved his fingers at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"We need to talk" I said confidently.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 531 15
After being let go from her job as a doctor due to money issues, Y/n decides to celebrate with friends. After a long night of having fun, Y/n drives...
39.5K 855 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...
2.6K 26 8
Front cover by Angus Satanae on Twitter ___ I just wanna start this of by saying that requests are open. ___ What my comments mean ❤️-I liked your c...
41.4K 1.6K 47
"𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴... 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.... 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦...