The Narutoverse

By SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... More

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
MEME BREAK
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
The Sin Of Greed; Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
Naruto ships
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
(A/N) & Naruto Ships
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)
Marineford arc
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 2)
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)

Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

1.8K 30 9
By SAPwriter2005

Naruto immediately made an eagle of pure wind and threw is at Sai, who was riding on fire to escape. He landed and made a wall of rock to block against Naruto's attack while lightly giggling.

The dust settled and Sai was smiling and giggling.

Sai:"Your little spirit friend is a cutie. This is really starting to get fun. But this isn't enough for me to get the inspiration for my ultimate masterpiece."

Naruto looked beside him to see Sai who somehow sat beside him. He is smiling with his usual smile and giving him a tiny wave.

Naruto grabbed his arm and put it down only for Dai to put it up again. They repeated this for about 2 more times before Naruto just let him keep doing what he was doing.

Naruto:"Ok."

Bell:"What's his problem! He keeps blocking everything with his weird paintings! Ugh!!"

Now it was Naruto who did the Sai smile and waved at Sai. Which Sai did the same thing.

Sai:"Hello."

Naruto:"I'm not saying hello! I'm mocking you!!"

Sai:".......But you're waving?"

Naruto:".....*sigh* Never mind."

Naruto:"Bell we're going to do the thing."

Bell gasped in joy as she had stars in her eyes and a light blush.

Jiraiya:"NO WAY!! HER?!"

Minato:".....How does that work?"

Kushina and Naruto just stared in shock unmoving.

Tsunade:"This Naruto is just a new low."

Kiba:"Are they gonna do it in the middle of a battle?"

Asher:"No, no. The fairy just simps for Naruto, Naruto isn't going to do it with a fairy. Plus this Naruto is like Satsuki."

Satsuki:"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Asher:"I don't know, edgy? Dark? Anti emotional? That type of stuff."

Satsuki:"....Hn."

Everyone calmed down a little after the explanation and continued with the show.

Then suddenly a flash of green erupted from Naruto and bell covering them with powerful energy. The narrator from this universe said something about Naruto using a technique that makes him able to fuse with the spirit and have her power.

Bell:"This feeling, of becoming one with naruto...I just can'tget enough of it!"

Bell said while moaning and making some weird sexual body language.

Asher:"Jesus christ. What did I just witness? I wish I didn't have to show that but I have to."

Meanwhile with kakashi.

Kakashi:'Did I get a boner from that? *looks down* yes, yes I did.....I need help.'

(A/N: what am I writing bro? I think it's me that teally needs help.)

They both fused power is radiating from Naruto, while the transformation was happening, Naruto thought about his rival and how he was the one that will go against him no one else.

Naruto:"Who is-"

Asher:"I'm not going into too much details but I will say that he is like you you in almost every sense of the way. That's all I'm going to tell you."

Finally his transformation is complete, he now has one wing in his left back, half a crown on his left head and a giant bracelet on his left wrist, with a green aura surrounding him.

Kiba:"You a lefty?"

Shikamaru:"Look at his none existing arm Kiba, he's definitely a righty."

Choji:"Maybe he uses both?"

Naruto:"Can we please stop talking about what arm I use to jerk please."

Anko:"Haha! Yeah, with me around you won't need to use any arms."

Anko said with a seductive tone.

Kushina:"Ahem! Can we continue please."

Asher:"Sure."

Naruto:"Spirit assimilation: spirit dive."

Far from the battle the audience gawked in awe at Naruto's power one spoke aloud and called it beautiful.

Asher:"To answer your questions, that you were probably going to ask, this is only a spar in a way but it's also a competitive tournament. Thats why there is an audience for this battle."

Sai:"Wow!"

Sai said with a very happy smile.

Butler:"Young master...."

Naruto:"Who is that!!?"

Asher:"In this universe Sai comes from a royal family and that old dude is his butler."

Sai:"....Cool."

Sakura:"You would be the rich kid."

Satsuki:"*Clears throat*"

Sakura:"You're a terrorist, so the money you have doesn't count."

Satsuki:".....Fair enough."

Sai:"That's amazing, Naruto!"

Sai then hits his paint panel (don't know what it's called) to make some paint splash out.

Sai:"I feel like I can draw anything right now!"

Then from his paint he created a female humanoid dragon that is pale white amd has long pale hair.

Jiraiya:"She's kinda hot."

Tsunade:"If you thinks she's hot, then you have a problem that not even my healing can fix you."

Jiraiya:"That's what it means to be a pervert Tsunade!"

Tsunade:"Even perverts have standards Jiraiya."

Jiraiya:"Not SUPER PERVERTS HAHAHAHA!"

Kakashi:'Well if Jiraiya thinks that's hot then I can't be that bad of a pervert.'

Kurenai:"Yes you are."

Kurenai said to kakashi like she could read his mind. Kakashi kinda got freaked out and moved to another seat, far from Kurenai.

Naruto:"Wind spirit magic-"

Sai:"Picture magic-"

Naruto:"Spirit storm!"

Then a beam of compressed wind shot out towards Sai.

Sai:"Scream of the mystical dragon vouivre!"

Then a beam came from the creatures mouth shooting towards Naruto.

Minato:"Pretty long name for an attack."

Almost everyone:'Like you have room to talk, hypocrite.'

Both attacks collided destroying the debri around them even the people far from the battle felt the power of the 2 attacks. The lights of purple and green can be seen miles away.

Sai:"It's amazing....so amazing!"

Sai said enthusiastically looking at dhe pewer they both are creating.

Sai:"This is the best!!"

Sai:'I never knew that going all out on someone....'

Sai/Naruto:'....Could make me so happy!'

Sai:"Same brain eye Naruto..."

Naruto:"For whatever god out there I hope not."

Naruto:'I'm going to win....Against a magic knights squad captain! I'm going to win!'

Naruto made his blast stronger which made Sai stagger a little, but then Sai made his blast stronger as well.

Naruto staggered and now can barely hold his own, but he's still pushing through, giving it his all.

Sai:"Good. Good!"

Unfortunatly the crystal behind Sai was beginning to crack due to the pressure of their combined power. Naruto was this and did one final push back so he could win this fight.

Neji:"What's so special about the crystal?"

Asher:"If it breaks you loose the fight."

Hanabi:"I thought it was whoever defeated the other person?"

Asher:"Nah, in this competition you need to do everything in your power to protect your crystal and defeat the enemies crystal at the same time."

(A/N:Not sure if this is true, haven't seen black clover in a while.)

The mountain they were on crumbled due to their power.

Sai:"Lets draw the ultimate masterpiece together!'

Naruto's magic was faltering, while Sai's crystal is cracking more and more. With one more final push and a yell thay came from the bottom of his balls, Naruto finally unleashed all his power on this last attack.

Sai continued his woth no trouble unfortunately all that power made his crystal shatter into peices. Sai turned around stunned.

Sai:"Huh?"

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 441 16
I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This is the narutoverse !!! I see a lot of a...
913 62 8
(SLOW UPDATES!!) You being isekaid to another universe was not the original plan And OUT OF ALL THE UNIVERSES WHY DID IT HAD TO BE THE NARUTO UNIVER...
76.6K 2.5K 21
-Completed it as far as I could- I've given up on it. _ HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY @Pink_Tuffel_ They met by coincidence. One is chained to the village, th...
116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.