When The Past Catches Up (Fla...

由 CharmaineMeyer2

Barry Allen is not who you think he is. People would describe him as adorable,awkward,kind even. I mean,He i... 更多

Read This Before Starting!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Heyyy
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Heyyy Guys
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

2.3K 47 1
由 CharmaineMeyer2

Barry's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully but my annoying alarm clock went off.
I groaned and felt like breaking it.

I switched it off but then my phone started ringing. I sat up and answered without looking at the callers ID.

"Hello?"

"I should have known you'd still be sleeping" A sigh came from the other end.

I recognized the voice immediately "Cait?" I said confusedly.

"That's me" She answered.

"So why are you calling? everything okay?"

"Everything's fine Barry,I'm calling because breaks Over. Cisco and I are already here"

"I was wondering when you were going to finally give up. You're a major workaholic Cait" I chuckled getting out of bed.

"Whatever just get over here"

"Yeah please man,this woman is driving me crazy" I heard Cisco this time.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" I heard Caitlin and Cisco argue a bit before I hung up.

I used my speed to get everything done,I was eating my breakfast when the door suddenly bursted open. I flinched and spilled some of my cereal.

I knew that it was either Joe or Iris since their the only ones who can get in (Kara aswell obviously but she's not here right now).

Kara. I sighed. I have been coping so far but I really miss her. Her smile that lights up the room,her beautiful eyes- I better stop before I start rambling.

Just then someone entered the kitchen. I wasn't surprised when it was Iris but I was still curious.

"Barry! There you are! I was looking for you everywhere,didn't you hear me shouting?" Iris asked
hurriedly. I frowned when she ate a piece of my pancakes.

"First of all,rude,you don't even greet,second of all,hands off my pancakes and third of all,why are you here? What's up?" I said and sighed when she grabbed my toast.

"I'm sorry,it's just that- arghhhh I'm so mad"

"What happened?" I asked confusedly.

"Well I got into a fight with this Latina" Iris huffed.

"About?"

"I was working at Jitters right? I accidentally spilled some Coffee on this blonde girl and she got angry. The fight got so bad,she started yelling in her native language. She also said something  about lima heights adjacent"
Iris explained.

She sounded familiar that's for sure. Wait! Oh boy-

"Did that Latina have black hair?"

"Yeah she's actually kinda pretty"
Iris shrugged.

I started adding the pieces together. This was obviously Santana. Lima Heights Adjacent?
Native language? Blonde girl? (obviously Brittany) I mean she's only soft for her. Pretty? Of course I think she's pretty but I'd never say so out loud. Yep That's Santana Lopez.

"Barry why aren't you saying anything?"

"I'm sorry you barged into my house because of a petty argument?"

"Hey! I was really mad you know!" Iris pouted.

"Whatever I have to get going,seems like team flash is back in action" I said standing up.

"Ok be careful"

"I'm careful!" I protested.

"Yeah sure" She rolled her eyes.

"Fine bye" I kissed her temple before speeding out.

Meanwhile

Santana's Pov

I was fuming. How dare that woman spill coffee on my wife!
She huffed one last time before exiting. I was about to go but Brittany's hissing stopped me.

"You okay?" Jeez that must have been hot,it left a mark!

"I'm fine San,you didn't have to yell at the poor girl,it was just an accident"

"Maybe,maybe not,let's just leave it"

Just then,a group of men entered.
I recognized most of them. It was non other than the Warblers.

Jeff spotted me and soon enough they all came here. I wasn't too happy because I wanted to spend time alone with Brittany but she was cheerful and greeted them immediately.

"So is it true?" Trent asked and sat next to me.

"Is what true?" I asked and made some distance between us.

"That Sebastian is here!" Jeff exclaimed happily.

Damn. I forgot about that meerkat being here.

"Yeah apparently so" I stated. Probably heard from Blaine or Kurt.

"This is insane! I honestly thought something was wrong with Nick"
Thad said and immediately got smacked behind his head by Nick.

"Btw where's Wes?" Brittany asked.

"Oh he'll be here.......hopefully" David said frowning.

"Why is he late anyway?" Nick asked and leaned on Jeff.

"Overslept probably" Thad said with a sigh.

Wes's Pov

I was running while checking my watch. Aish I knew I shouldn't have agreed to drink,my head hurts like hell and yet here I'm running.

As I stopped to take a break,I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around but my eyes widened and I gasped.

Barry's Pov

I was running to S.T.A.R Labs when I saw another guy running.
I chuckled because he reminded me of myself.

He then dropped something. I ran to it and saw a wallet. I quickly caught up with him and luckily,he stopped.

He looked familiar for some reason but I decided to shrugg it off.

I'm starting to find alot of people familiar. I don't know if I should be proud or concerned but I'll go with both.

I went closer and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and soon enough,my condition was similar to his. Wide eyes and a gasp. I think it was in sync too.

Wes? Seriously? What next? Please don't tell me everyone is here!!! Why me! I'm the Flash for heavens sake...what did I do to deserve this??!!

I gulped. I had nothing to say. We just stared at each other for some time before he stepped closer to me.

"Sebastian? Is it really you?" He asked,tears forming in his eyes.
It saddened me immediately of course.

I thought about lying about my identity but before I could say anything,he pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't help but hug back.
I mean....I missed him too and his colone did not change,I'll tell you that.

"Yes its me" I gave up.

Then he suddenly broke the hug and began hitting me.

"Oww! Wes! Stop it!" I said protecting myself.

"Don't think for a second I'm not mad because I am! How dare you leave with no explanation? You didn't even contact us,not even Trent! I legit thought you died!"
He yelled and more tears came out at the last part.

I pulled him into another hug and rubbed his back "Im sorry okay?
It's complicated"

"Well then you better explain to us Smythe"

"Wait what do you mean us?" I asked confusedly.

"You're coming with me to Jitters
and I want to hear nothing from you!" He said and started dragging me. I widened my eyes.

He's dragging me to the exact place I was hoping to avoid!
I tried making excuses but he didn't listen and kept pulling me to that place.

This can't get worse but it's going to anyway. I gave up and let Wes pull me.

Poor Barry
He's not getting out of this one.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊 ❤

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.9K 71 11
No one had seen it coming. No one. Not Barry Allen, Sebastian Smythe, or even Hal Jordan, for that matter. Except for one... (Glee x Flash with DCAU...
157K 3.5K 12
Flash/Glee Crossover + Arrow A Barry is Sebastian fic Barry Allen thought he had left his past, as Sebastian Smythe, behind. But, as usual, when he...
91.8K 1.7K 17
Sebastian Smythe. The name no one wants to hear. Sebastian is ruthless, cold hearted, and soulless. But, Sebastian is an iceberg. We only see what li...
130K 2.5K 23
Sequel to "Who is Sebastian Smythe?" Barry Allen has had a rather complicated life so far. but what happens when old high school friends and acquaint...