carlito

By scatironi

this was ai generated. carlito is a simp More

the wall
sing
forbidden love

soldier

5 1 1
By scatironi

I knew that my cousins would come to save me but something about this guy wanted me to stay.

I finally saw another soldier at the house and ran to them for help.

The soldier was the prettiest girl that I had ever seen and I just loved her eyes.

I didn't care that I didn't know what was going on around me.

I wanted to stay with her and I never wanted to leave her.

My cousins and sister came back to get me and just then the soldier had to leave.

But my life changed when she left.

I was actually afraid to leave the soldiers house for months and my life became desperate.

My family had to move out of the Army camp and I had to go to school with the children of the soldiers.

But I never forgot my sweet soldier and we would always find each other in the street and then we would walk home together.

One day when I was walking home alone she walked up to me and said that I looked beautiful that day.

She took my hand and I knew that she loved me but she wouldn't let me go.

Our mothers were friends and they were both a little jealous of each other's children.

One day, my friend's mother offered her daughter to my friend to give me to.

But I wasn't ready to be a soldier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 19.1K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
228K 2.5K 20
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
193K 14.8K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...