𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 🂡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐫�...

By COOLGUYVALNTYNE-

my compilation of conrad fisher imagines! i post all of these on tumblr first so go check out @ hs-is-loml if... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.
𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (𝐨𝐧𝐞)
𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞)
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡. (𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫)
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. (𝐨𝐧𝐞)
𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥. (𝐭𝐰𝐨)
𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞.

𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬. (𝐭𝐰𝐨)

6.5K 90 8
By COOLGUYVALNTYNE-

"You coming to the bonfire, Y/N?" Jeremiah asks popping his head into your room.

He sees Conrad and you unpack your things into the drawers and closet. He was expecting you guys to be getting it down already but guess not.

"Yeah, for sure! Connie, you're going right?"

"As long as you are," he responds.

"Okay, cool. Y/N, it's your first night back, so you get to drink however much you want. I'll be dd today," Jere says to you.

"Thanks, Jere," you smile at him. Usually, when you guys go to parties you end up being the designated driver since you weren't the biggest fan of drinking.

"Don't forget the keys," Conrad reminds Jeremiah, throwing them to him. Jere catches the keys and heads out of the room.

"You're just jealous because Jere has a better body than you," Belly retorts. You snickered after hearing her say that going in to give her a handshake.

"Uh, no, actually it's all about the lean look now," Steven replies. You struggled to keep in a laugh.

"What's the lean look for, Steven?" you question him.

"Matter of fact tailored suits,"

"Tailored suits," Conrad repeats. You look at him silently letting out the laugh you tried keeping in and he smiles back at you.

"When are you leaving for training camp, man?" Steven adds moving on from the previous topic.

You looked back to Conrad already knowing he had quit after finding out what happened with his mom and dad. You found out when he had called you asking for advice. Conrad only ever really did football to please his dad. You were glad, that he was making a decision for himself for once. Looking away from him you see Jeremiah debating on saying something, so you decided to break the ice.

"Um, he quit," you muttered hoping Steven would get the hint to shut up already. But he never does.

"Man, I'd kill to play college ball," he claims.

"He can always change his mind," Susannah says.

"I'm not gonna change my mind. I was just gonna sit on the bench all season anyway," Conrad adds. You took his hand in yours giving it a squeeze. He looks to you appreciatively.

"Well, if you're not playing football anymore, what are you gonna do all summer?" Laurel asks Conrad.

"Oh, dude, you can work at the club. Yeah, with me and Jere," Steven says.

"Yeah," Jeremiah adds.

"I'm not gonna work at the club," Conrad responds.

"How about the marina?" you told him.

"I don't know, I don't think I could do much there."

"Wait, you guys are working this summer?" Belly questions.

"Yeah, I'm lifeguarding, and Steven's working at the snack shop," Jere answers, fist-bumping with Steven.

"Oh, Y/N and Belly, I almost forgot. I have a surprise for you two," Susannah claims while handing Belly and you white envelopes.

"Wh-wh-what is that?' Steven asks looking over to you and Belly.

"I wrangled Belly and Y/n an invitation to be debutantes! Y/N is a year or two late to join but I pulled some strings and if she wants to do it she can," Susannah says, smiling to both you and Belly.

"White dresses and curtsies, right?" you ask.

"I cannot believe you are still holding on to this archaic dream," your mom says to Susannah.

"It's when a girl comes of age and is presented to society. I-I know it sounds silly, but I swear it's fun," she answers warmly.

"Don't they do a charity thing too?" you said while remembering your friend Nicole do it last year with her escort. (side-note: Nicole and Conrad aren't a thing in this at all)

"Yeah! You know, it's kinda a bat mitzvah,"

"There is nothing religious about a debutante ball," Laurel claims.

You stared at the letter while Susannah and your mom talked. There was really no debate on whether or not you would do this. You had nothing else planned for the entire summer, and it would be nice to meet new people in Cousins. Maybe you could convince either Conrad or someone else to take you.

"The whole deb scene is bullshit... It's for sheep."

"I'll do it," you say at the same time as Conrad makes his little statement, slightly glaring at him before looking back to Susannah.

"And, I'll think about it." Belly adds.

"Think about it like this, we can have some sister bonding time without these heathens following us around," you say to her grabbing her hand across the table.

"Hey!" Steven sneered at me.

"Oh, shut up as if we don't spend enough time together," you scoff jokingly.

Being twins with Steven automatically made you two closer and spend more time together. You tried your best to include Belly into the things, but you were usually outnumbered by the rest of them.

"Yeah, that would be great," she responds, smiling back at you.

"We got one already, and she says she'll think about it," Susannah says happily.

You wanted to do this for Susannah. She's done so much for you in the past, and she had to work to get you an invitation. You would feel bad if you told her no. Not that you wanted to though.

"Why are you deciding on doing this deb shit?" Conrads questions looking at you take a puff from the shared joint. After dinner, everyone kinda split ways with you and Conrad ending up at the poolside smoking a joint together with your feet dangling to feel the water.

"I mean I'm not doing anything else this summer, so why not?" you reply while blowing out the smoke.

"Don't let my mom force you into doing this just because she doesn't have a daughter."

"But I really don't mind, I love your mom. She's the best," you smile at him.

"Ok, so where are you even gonna find an escort?" he stares at you. Hoping you didn't already have someone in mind.

"I was actually hoping you would, but I get it if you don't want to considering you're against all this 'deb shit' as you called it," you told him.

"No, of course, I'll do it for you," he says.

Conrad Fisher could never say no to you. It was some power you had over him even if you didn't know it. Conrad knew in his mind that he would do anything you wanted if you asked him to. He was glad that he could be your escort. He wouldn't want anyone else doing it with you. Afraid that you would push him aside if you had someone to spend all your rehearsal time with. It was a win-win in Conrad's mind since he would be able to spend more time with you.

"Really?"

"For you? Always," he says while grabbing your hand to pull you up when he hears Jeremiah call you two from afar.

Once you're on your feet, you lean forward slightly to give him a kiss on the cheek as a type of appreciation. He grabs your waist to pull you into a hug hoping you wouldn't notice the flushed color on his cheeks.

"Thank you, Con," you muttered leaning into his chest feeling him press a kiss on the top of your head.

There wasn't really much to the bonfire. Once you guys got there Steven and Jeremiah already had their eyes set on someone and left Conrad and you alone. Which neither of you really mind. You both had a beer in your hand. With Conrad's arm draped over your shoulder, and yours around his waist walking along the beach. Both of you kept more contact with each other than anybody else, but there were still some things you could catch up with. Speaking whatever was on your mind really. Or just enjoying each other's presence in comfortable silence.

You were talking to Conrad about applying to Yale to study dermatology. Then all of a sudden you see Belly fall down to the sand with Steven standing close to her. You grab Conrad's hand and rushed over to Belly to make sure she wasn't actually hurt.

"Steven, what the hell is your problem?" you scolded him.

"She's not suppose to be here."

"What so you push her down, thinking that fixing everything?" you say while helping Belly up.

"She's fifteen! Who just had a grown-ass man trying to flirt with her," he scoffs.

"Oh, fuck you, Steven," Belly says while brushing sand off her dress.

"I'll take Belly off your hands, Y/N," you hear Jere say to you pulling Belly into him and walking off to get her a drink.

"Y/N, come on let's get a beer," Conrad says to you.

"Okay."

"Y/N, GET CONRAD TO THE CAR!" Jere yells at you throwing the car keys.

You take a drunk Conrad with you heading towards the car letting him go in first then sliding into the seat next to him in the back. Jeremiah and Belly get to the car and right as Jere starts he pulls the break.

"SHIT, Steven. Y/N, you're in charge," he says to you as you nod in response.

Conrad leans his head on yours, almost like he's smelling your hair.

"Your hair smells really good," he says drunkenly. Belly snickers in the passenger seat trying to keep quiet.

"Thanks, hun," you smile at him. You feel him kiss the top of your head before moving down to kiss your neck.

"Just smell so good."

"Okay, Con, that's enough," you say feeling bad for Belly who has to witness the interaction. As you're pushing Conrad's face away from your neck, you hear a knock on the window.

"Have you kids been drinking?" the officer asks.

After the scolding you all get from your mother, you pull Conrad's hand to the kitchen to get him some water, sitting him down on a chair. As you get a glass and start filling it with water, you see Conrad stand up and walk over to his mom on the couch. You make your way to him as he places a blanket on top of Susannah, tucking it in.

"Here."

"Thank you."

"I'm not really tired. You wanna head down to the beach?" you ask him.

"Yeah, sure."

You take a blanket with you, a couple of drinks, and hid a joint in your purse. Conrad fixes the blanket on the sand and glances toward you digging through your purse.

"What are you looking for?"

"This," as you hold up a joint and a lighter.

"Always something up your sleeve, huh?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, that was a shit show," Conrad recalls the previous hours of the night.

"Could've been worse. At least no one got into a fight."

"That's true."

"Connie, you sure you don't mind being my escort to the ball?"

"Of course, I don't mind. It means we can spend some more time together."

"You can still back out though. I don't want you to feel forced to do it just because it's me.'

"Y/N, I'm serious, I don't mind. I rather it be me taking you than some rando."

"What do you mean by that?" you ask looking at him while he lights the joint.

"Just that I rather not see you with some guy all over each other for it."

"Con, you know, you'll always be my favorite boy," you say turning to him to touch his cheek. His hand raises to yours, keep it there, while he leans into your touch.

"And, you're my favorite girl," he replies kissing the palm of your hand.

It was times like these you wanted time to stop and make these moments last longer before facing reality again. Maybe this time it'll be different.

Conrad stares into your eyes as you let your hand fall. He glances down at your lips before reconnecting your eye contact.

"You've always been so beautiful," he murmurs to you softly, smirking as a blush color goes over your cheeks. This time taking your cheek into his hand leaning forward.

"Conrad."

"What?"

"You're drunk."

"You really think a few drinks can do that? Babe, I'm perfectly fine."

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you too," you say, nodding your head in reassurance as he pushes his lips to yours.

Taking your face into his hands as you move yours towards his hair. You tug on his hair slightly as the kiss becomes deeper. He stiffs a groan against your lips and moves his hands to your waist, grasping your sides. You let out a gasp, allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth. You kiss each other a little longer before having to pull apart for air. As you lean your foreheads together, taking in some air to your lungs.

"They were right, you know," he tells you.

"Right about what, exactly?"

"Us."

"What about us?" you question him. Not exactly sure how this will play out.

"That I'll love you till forever falls apart."

"Do you mean it?"

"I'll be yours if you'll have me."

"I've always wanted you," you whisper to him pulling him back into a kiss. 

⌜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!⌟

the third part will be cute flashback moments from your and conrad's childhood so very domestic moments about two idiots in love but too pussy to get together!

please vote and comment if you liked it  ❥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 52.6K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC