π™±πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚘𝚞 {πš…πš’πš—οΏ½...

By Bailey23__

Kailah and Vinnie have always had a complicated relationship. Or should I say Situationship. After months apa... More

πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”
πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”
π™°πš πš”πš πšŠπš›πš πš’πš—πšŸπš’πšπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™Άπšžπš πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš
π™΅πšŠπš•πšœπšŽ π™Ώπš›πš˜πš–πš’πšœπšŽπšœ
π™±πšŠπš‹πš’ πšπš’πšπšπš•πšŽπšœ
π™Έπš— πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš—
π™½πšŽπš πš•πš’ 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚜
π™·πšŠπš›πš π™²πš˜πš—πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
π™·πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš˜πš› π™΅πšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ
π™Ώπš˜πšœπšπš’πš—'
π™»πšŠπšœπš πš–πš’πš—πšžπšπšŽ
πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πš’πš— 𝚊 πš•πš’πšπšŽπšπš’πš–πšŽ
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš–πšŽ
𝙸'𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚘𝚞
π™Ύπš—πšŽ πš˜πš™πš™πš˜πš›πšπšžπš—πš’πšπš’
πš›πšŽπšŒπšŠπš™
πšƒπš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšœπš’πš˜πš—πšœ

π™Ήπšžπšœπš 𝚊 πš”πš’πšœπšœ

486 6 0
By Bailey23__

Today was the last day everyone from the hype house was here and also the day my dad and Hannah came back.

I walked downstairs this morning with Zoey holding my hand to see Thomas and Mia whipping up breakfast for everyone. It smelled so good.

"Awh how cute! Look at my parents cooking together." I frowned at Thomas and Mia who were melting my heart.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Thomas smirked looking up from the pan of eggs he was cooking.

I rolled my eyes while placing Zoey on the end of the counter and sitting in the seat in front of her. "Not my boyfriend."

"Really? Boof said you two uh..." Mia paused to make kissing noises.

"I need a lawyer to answer that." I laughed.

"Vincent!" Zoey's face lit up as Vinnie walked into the kitchen with his shirt off. "Ahh Spider!" Zoey hid jumping into my lap.

"It's okay! Look Zo it's not real." Vinnie touched his tattoo on his stomach showing Zoey that it was fake. Zoey pushed away from my chest to peak at Vinnie touching his stomach.

"Touch it." I looked down at the scared little girl sitting on my lap.

"You do it!" She pointed.

I situated Zoey on my lap before taking my finger and touching Vinnie's spider tattoo. I moved my finger around touching the legs. I could see on Vinnie's arms that he had the chills from my touch. We looked at each other at the same time making eye contact as I touched his tattoo.

I quickly pulled away after the awkward tension. "See. It didn't bite me."

Zoey laughed and poked Vinnie's tattoo which caused him, Thomas, and Mia to all laugh at her nervousness.

"Want some eggs zoey?" Mia picked up a plate with a couple of scrambled egg pieces.

"Yes!" She smiled. Vinnie sat beside me and instantly Zoey jumped to his lap.

"Got some competition Kai." Thomas joked.

I widened my eyes at him. "So funny. So I think I wanna do like a welcome home party for my dad and Hannah. Maybe like a bbq or something." I looked around at the 4 of them.

"Yeah sounds fun. I can help with decorations. The boys can do food." Mia added.

"I'm down." Vinnie shrugged.

Mia and I woke all of the girls up so we could start getting ready and drive around town to find some decorations and cake for the party.

"So how was your hike the other day Kai?" Marleigh smirked in the rear view mirror from the driver seat.

I glared at her earning smirks from Mia, Kouvr, and Liza. "It was good. I learned that i'm out of shape."

"And the kiss?" Mia held back a laugh.

"I-Why do you guys never hammer Vinnie?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because you budge eventually. He gets weird and closes himself off." Liza defended.

"Whatever. We kissed and it felt good but that was it. Can we just focus on something else?" I looked out the window admiring the city.

We finally arrived at Target and headed straight to their party decorations. We got a poster and markers to make a welcome home sign, streamers, plates, napkins, and other party essentials.

Thankfully we could do anything we wanted out here without having to worry about paparazzi other than on social media. I was free to enjoy my time with my friends.

After getting all of the party essentials and cake we made it back to my house. We heard lots of screaming and laughing. As us girl walked in we saw the boys wrestling, joking around, and making tiktoks.

"What is going on in here?" I held the front door open with bags in my hands.

"Relax Kai! We're just joking around." Tayler laughed.

I shook my head walking to quickly set the bags down with Mia, Kovur, Marleigh, and Liza following me. "Mmhm. You, you, and you come with me." I pointed to Bryce, Josh, and Tayler. We walked outside where the grill and charcoal were in the backyard. "One of you start the grill, the other two start hanging lights up. I'll bring the lights and burgers in a second." I walked back inside still starring at everyone else joking around.

Zoey was playing with Vinnie and Eamon on the couch. "Hey Mar, wanna take Zoey to make the poster?" I asked.

"Yeah of course! Come on Zo Zo." Marleigh picked up Zoey from the couch and took her to the dining room to work on the poster.

"Okay, Paper, Patrick, Calvin, you three are gonna help Kovur and Mia with streamers." I gave them a thumbs up with a sarcastic smile. "Liza and Eamon will you please pick up Hannah and My dad from the airport. They should be landing in 30 minutes."

"Yeah we got it! I'll go grab the keys from Thomas." Liza agreed.

"Alex, will you set the table up outside with plates and napkins? And when your done your our lookout." I smiled.

"Got it." He grabbed his camera and the bag that the plates were in.

"Where do you want me?" Vinnie stood up from the couch.

My heart fluttered at his question. "What? Oh um...we're making the cake!"

"Cool." He walked into the kitchen and everyone started doing there tasks.

Once the cake was out of the oven it was time to frost it and make it look pretty. I grabbed the frosting and a knife and started spreading it around.

"Kai how did you get frosting on your face?" Vinnie starred at me, I could tell he was up to something.

"What? Where? I didn't." I panicked worried about my makeup I had on.

"Right...there!" Vinnie put frosting on my cheek laughing.

"Vincent! Oh my gosh." My mouth dropped in shock but I quickly grabbed some of the frosting and wiped it across his face.

"Look Kovur! Look at the love birds!" Mia shouted.

Once Mia called us out I quickly stopped laughing and wiped my face. Vinnie awkwardly walked away to clean himself off.

"Really?" I glared at her. I knew her intentions were playful but it was still weird between Vinnie and I.

About an hour later Alex started yelling that my dad and Hannah were right outside. Bryce, Josh, and Tayler came in from outside and we all stood around the door.

"Welcome home!" We all shouted in unison as they entered the front door.

Zoey and I immidiately ran to our parents hugging them tight. It had been a couple of days since we had seen them. I was glad they were home.

After my dad and Hannah got settled in we all ate dinner. Tayler ended up grilling the burgers while Bryce and Josh hung the outdoor lights. It was such a nice night.

Eventually my parents had gone to bed from their long flight and travels. I decided to go inside and start cleaning up.

VINNIE'S POV

I watched Kai walk inside after she mentioned going to clean the kitchen.

"So what's really going on between the two of you?" Marleigh raised her eyebrows at me with a smirk.

I shook my head laughing. All eyes were on me. "Nothing. We kissed and that was it."

"Dude she was so scared you were gonna fall off the cliff yesterday." Eamon added. "Oh Vinnie! Be so careful!" He mocked Kai in a high pich voice.

I flipped him off laughing at his voice. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Right the bathroom. Okay." Bryce sarcastically joked.

KAI'S POV

As I wiped down the counter I noticed Vinnie walked in. "You escaped the drunks? Impressive."

He laughed flashing his perfect smile that I had always fell for. "Yeah. Had to." He walked into the kitchen leaning against the counter behind me. "Um...so are we gonna talk about yesterday?"

"Well I didn't plan on it but since you mentioned it...I guess we should." I placed the rag I was using on the counter crossing my arms over my chest.

"I mean I enjoyed it. Seems like you did." He shrugged.

"I-umm it was just a kiss. Heat of the moment thing." I looked down at the ground. I was lying my ass off.

Vinnie pushed off the counter and walked closer standing directly in front of me. "Was it?"

I looked up at him feeling my heart beat out of my chest. "Mhm."

He walked closer to me basically connecting our hips. I had no where to move. His fingers found their way to my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. He pulled my face close to his and next thing I knew I was kissing my ex boyfriend. My hands found their way to his waist lifting his shirt up so my hands were on his bare waist.

Vinnie picked me up and placed me on the counter. Things slowly started to escalate. I slipped his shirt off as our makeout session in the kitchen heated up. I pushed on his chest giving us a breather.

"Vin... I lo-." I breathed heavily as our foreheads rested against each others.

"I know." He picked me up from the counter throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed as he carried me upstairs. He tossed me onto the bed then locked my bedroom door.

"You're so cute." I smiled.

"Shut up." He laughed and turned the light off.

😏😏😏😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 7.6K 35
After y/n's dad's death she not only inherited his wealth and title as leader but all his enemies what happens when she is married off to a mafia lea...
93.3K 1.2K 28
vinnie and y/n had a toxic relationship in the past. but still have feelings for each other but, isn't sure if they are ready to try again. how will...
14.9K 345 19
Jacob and Kae'lynn have been in a relationship for two years. They met through Jacob's cousin, Behlen or Bella. At the beginning, they were the ideal...
67.6K 1.3K 36
open