The Mafia's Fear

By anhelina_story

• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a stron... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 'Happy Birthday, Isabella'
Chapter 2 'Baby?'
Chapter 3 'Big plan'
Chapter 4 'Wedding day Part: I'
Chapter 5 'Wedding day Part: II'
Chapter 6 'Wedding day Part III'
Chapter 7 "Have a good night"
Chapter 8 "Home"
Chapter 9 "Surprise!"
Chapter 10 "My place"
Chapter 11 "Another wedding?"
Chapter 12 "Lunch"
Chapter 13 "Date"
Chapter 14 "After"
Chapter 15 "Wedding"
Not a CHAPTER!
Chapter 17 "Who has power?"
Chapter 18 "Cole Modera"
Chapter 19 "New life"
Chapter 20 "What?"
Chapter 21 "Baby"
Chapter 22 "New now"
Chapter 23 "Traitor"
Chapter 24 "Promises"
Chapter 25 "Home"
Chapter 26 'Love in the Dark'
The End

Chapter 16 "Warmth"

303 8 0
By anhelina_story

Stefano's pov:

After our family morning, we went back to the hotel for the breakfast. We came into the banquet hall and I saw my men. They bowed to us and we sat near our family.

- Good morning. - My father greeted us.

- Morning. 

- Hi, Elizabeth. - Carla waved to my daughter and Lizzie smiled. 

- She is like an angel. - Mr. Diamond said and Isabella kissed his cheek. 

- Just like me, dad. - she giggled.

- Babysi, you just look like an angel but you are the demon. - Klaus smirked and I nodded.

- Hey!

- Well, Klaus is right. - Nickolas smiled.

- Okay, okay, let's eat. I am hungry. By the way, where are Katy and Matteo? Mary? - my wife asked others while she was eating her salad. 

- The newlyweds were sleeping when I asked Matteo will they come here. - Klaus spoke and turned to Lizzie. - Hello, do you want a banana? 

Lizzie clapped her hands happily and wanted to grab a banana, but she was stopped by Nickolas, who stole her banana.

- Hey, give it to her back! - Klaus shouted and we laughed.

- Ok, ok, boys. Calm down. - My father told them.

- Baby, let's go to mama, I will feed you. - my dear wife said and took our daughter in her arms. 

- I want to talk with you before you will come back to London, sir. - I told Ben.

- Ok and stop calling me sir, just Robert.

- Si. (Yes)

- Ok, Belli, our flight to London is at 2 p.m. so can we go for a walk? - Her father asked her.

- Of course, dad. - She smiled and continued to feed Elizabeth. 

We ate and chatted with each other all breakfast, only Ben was looking at Isabella and Lizzie. Che palle(Fuck). 

- You wanted to talk with me, right? - Robert went out.

- Scusa.(Sorry) - I said to others and followed him. We were in the garden.

- So, what do you want to talk about, Stefano? 

- I want that Ben stays away from my family. I mean Belli, Lizzie, Katy, and even Klaus and Mary. They are Isabella's close people so mine too. You are his brother, but even his children didn't want to be around him. 

- I get it. But you have to understand, Stefano, that Ben will never hurt his family. He is not this monster.

- Robert, you are the leader of the Mafia, tell me, have you never seen a person who betrayed his own family before? 

- I can't do that and I won't. And you can't tell me what to do, boy. I was living in this world longer than you exist. I know what the mafia is. I can do everything for my people, because of my people but I will never control them in their private state. - Isabella's father told me angrily. - I just want that my family was happy, that's all. And Ben is also my family, Stefano. Now, I want to talk with you about Cole Modera.

- Bastardo! What did he want?

- He told me that I did the biggest mistake in my life by choosing you as my son-in-law. Also, he wanted to enter into a contract that he can legally transfer his weapons to my territory to my people and I will give him cocaine instead. 

- And what was your answer to him?

- Of course not, he was too selfish to think that I will accept it. Stefano, that rat can do everything, I saw anger and hate in his eyes, this man will be a problem.

- Already. That fucking asshole is working together with my biological slut-mother. They want to destroy everything that I have. 

- So, these two need to stay away from our family.

- You are right. Thank you. - I bowed my head slightly and felt his smirk.

- Capo never bows to others but only to his Queen. - Robert said and walk away. 

His Queen. Isabella. Yeah, this woman is a Queen, Godness, Devil. She can build and destroy everything and she is mine

Isabella's pov:

- Hey, where have you been? - Klaus asked me when Stefano and dad left.

- We were in our mansion here. 

- Ew, don't tell me that Lizzie will be an older sister soon. 

- Hey! No, thank God. We were just sleeping. - I whispered that no one can hear us, only Klaus. 

- Ok, ok. But you know that I will be a handsome uncle. - He smirked.

- Katy is pregnant. You will be the greatest uncle, I believe in u. 

- Someone said Katy? - we heard Matteo's voice.

- Good morning, newlyweds. How was the night? - my brother asked them and Katherina blushed.

- Perfecto. - Matteo answered and I smirked. - Hi, baby. How are you? - He sat near me and talked with Lizzie, who was smiling while eating. 

- Where are Stefano and dad? 

- We're here, princess. Are you ready for walking? - My dad interrupted me.

- Of course. Lizzie, come with mama and grandpa. Say "bye" to others. - I took my daughter with me and she waved to our family. Cute. - Where are we going, by the way?

- There is an old church with the most beautiful garden that I have seen. You two will like it. It's about 15 minutes from here. - my father answered and I followed him.

After 20 minutes

- Wow, it is so wonderful. Babygirl, do you like it? Wanna walk? - I help my daughter to stand up and she was walking holding my hands. 

- She reminds me of you when you were a toddler. You always tried to go somewhere and eat something. One day I found you in the kitchen late at night, your mother was already sleeping and you were playing with flavor. Everything was white and your pajamas too. - My dad laughed at his memories. - You were a real troublemaker, especially when you were with Klaus. 

- Yes, I remember how everyone was afraid of us on my 16th birthday. It was my first kill and we were playing with that bastard before I kill him.

- You have a cold beauty like your mother, but your heart is just like mine. - My dad smirked. - I was talking with your husband about Cole Modera. 

- I know.

- Really? I thought that Italian men never tell their wives about their business. - my dad sounded surprised.

- Well, Stefano can be cruel and heartless toward others, but when he looks at Lizzie, I see the biggest warmth. - I smiled shyly.

- He looks the same at you, Belli. I think I have made a good decision. I hope you don't angry at me anymore.

- I was. But now I am very thankful, dad. Thank you. 

- So, do you love him?

- I... I don't know. I don't think that I can say that I am in love with him, but he made me feel happy and safe. He cares about me and our daughter. 

- You said 'our' daughter? Does he...

- Yes. Elizabeth is our daughter. - I interrupted him and looked down at our daughter, who was trying to smell the flower near her chest. - Do you want it? Just smell, we can't take it. It must be alive. 

- You grew into a wonderful woman, Belli. I am so proud of my little princess. - My dad hugged us with Lizzie and I kissed his cheek.

- Dad, always remember that you have me, and no matter what I will protect you with my own life. 

- I know, Belli, I know it. Let's come back, it is going to rain.

After our walk, dad fly to London with my uncle, Matteo and Katy stayed there and we went back to Milano.

Milano. Magini's mansion.

- Please, Lizzie, stop crying. Please. - I was holding my babygirl while she was crying because of her teeth.

- Why is my young lady crying? - Nickolas came into the living room. 

- Her teeth... - I was interrupted by her scream. - Shhhh... Call the doctor, I can't take it anymore.

- Ok, ok. Don't you dare to cry? You are a cold princess after all. Everything will be ok. - my friend called. - Mrs. Lorenzo said that she will come here right now. 

- Who is she?

- Friend.

- Ok, ok. Baby, please, don't cry. 

- I will call Stefano. - he said and came out.

- Shhh, baby, everything will be ok. 

- Mrs. Magini, here is the formula. - Emma gave me the bottle. 

- Here, my angel. You are so pretty, don't cry anymore. Your mom can't look at you when you are crying, my baby. Please, everything will be fine. 

- Your husband is on his way. - Nick said and sat near me on the sofa. - Hey, Isabella, are you ok?

- I am a bad mother.- I sobbed.

- Hey, hey! Look at me, regina. You are a perfect mother to this princess, you are kind and soft, and you gave her all she wants. You are the best, Isabella. Don't say it again because it's a lie. - Nickolas said and hugged me with my daughter.

- Grazie (Thank you). - I whispered and he smiled.

- Mrs., the doctor is here. - Emma came. 

- Ok, let her in. - I said and Nickolas stood up.

- Good evening, Mrs. Magini. What's happened? - she asked.

- La bambina sta mettendo I dentini (The child is teething). Puoi aiutarmi?(Can you help?) - I answered.

- Certo.(Of course) - I saw the amazement in her eyes.

After an hour Lizzie was sleeping in her bed, the doctor went home and I was taking bath. 

- Mia regina? (My Queen) - Stefano's voice.

- Here. 

- How are you? - I heard his steps on the floor near the bathroom. - Can I come in?

Yes

Yes

Yes

- Wait a minute, I will be back. - I said and grabbed the towel. Not now. I wore a night dress and gown. - I am fine, don't worry. The bathroom is free. 

- Talk to me, Isabella. What's wrong? - my husband stood in front of me.

- Stefano, everything is ok. You must be tired, take a shower, I will be back soon, I am going to Lizzie.

- You know, no secrets, right? - He asked me seriously and I nodded. - Good.

He went to shower and I was on my to my baby. She was sleeping with her finger in her mouth. Cute. I took a photo and placed a baby monitor. 

- You know, no secrets, right?

I came to our room and stood near the window.

- How was your day? - I asked Stefano when he went out of the bathroom.

- Not bad, how was yours? - my husband looked at me.

- Lizzie was always crying because of teething so Nickolas call the doctor. Elizabeth has a temperature because of it but now it's ok. I... I-I can't look at her crying, Stefano. I can't. It breaks my heart. She is so lovely and pure, promise me, that our daughter will never be in danger. 

- I promise, mia regina. Giuro sul mio calore e sulla mia anima(I swear on my warmth(body) and my soul).

- Thank you. - We hugged each other.

- Don't worry, go to bed. 

- What will you do with...?

- Cole Modera? - Stefano looked at me.

- Yes and your...

- This slut can't be ever called my mother, Isabella. I am going to visit them tomorrow, why?

- I want to go with you. - I said and he smirked.

- Ok, but I have one condition. 

- And?

- I want you...

Hello, angels!

Thank you for reading and voting! Don't forget about my TikTok: anhelina_story! I passed all my exams so I have more time for you!

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 484 73
As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed about her perfect wedding, her perfect wh...
3.3K 162 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
1.7M 63.8K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
91.1K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...