The Art Of Love.. RiAnsh Os

By vanshwa_ki_riddhu

cover credit by my be loved @swastikajaiswal More

make u mine....๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
acceptance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•(chapter 1)
acceptance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•(chapter 3)
acceptance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•( chapter 4)
acceptance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•(chapter 5)
acceptance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•(chapter 6)
acceptance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•(chapter 7)
something Puching....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
acceptance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•(chapter 8...mature )
jungal me mangal.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•(a funny os )
jungal me mangal.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•(a funny os..end of the story).

acceptance ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• (chapter 2)

1.1K 111 32
By vanshwa_ki_riddhu

Hello friends...i m back .

So aap sabko pta hi hai ki hamare vansh  ji apni riddhima ko dekhne aaye hain(🤭🤭) ....are na na dekh to phle hi liya tha ab to apni family ko dikhane laaye hain unki hone wali bahu... So dekhte hain aage kya hota hai.......chalo chalen...

"Riddhima chal niche"Sejal said touching Riddhima's shoulder.

"Ohho thoda smile to kar"Sejal agin said.

Riddhima smiled at little and hugged her nd said "thank you so much Sejal".

Sejal said" I will be out side ,come soon" nd she went.

Riddhima moved  to the mirror and wore her eyear rings,
She looked at herself a jab of pain hit her then she thought of Vansh.

Before leaving she looked at gods photo on the wall.

After a few minutes riddhima walk  down the stairs with sejal by her side.

Vansh was a really hard rugged kinda a guy but after seeing her his world stoped, he melted, it was like he was breathing for reason.

Riddhima looked up a little at him then lowered her eyes but vansh was only looking at her.

Riddhima was sitting  opposite to vansh.

Vansh saw her and casually smiled but Riddhima had a straight face.

Vansh was little disturbed by that but dismissed it.

Riddhima here was looking lifeless
That happens was not there in her eyes
That smile was not here she was like a dried flower.

Vansh noticed that.

"If you don't mind kya mai riddhima se baat kr sakta hun" he asked his manly voice to Riddhima's parents.

Riddima's mom was a little scared but a nod of her husband made her by "ok".

She turned toward her and said
"riddhima why  don't you show him our pent house on top"

Riddhima looked at Vansh  then said.
"Chaliye".

They went on top , they stood over there sometime but the silence  was broken by Vansh.

"What happened" he asked so soft and gently.

"Ji"???? She looked him with confusing emotions.

"Maine pucha tum udas kyu ho" he again asked so soft way.

"Naa aisi koi baat nhi hai"..she said.

"To fir kaisi baat hai?" Dekho agr tumhe abhi shaadi nhi krni hai to its ok mai wait kr lunga, or agr koi aur baat hai then tell me I promise mai kisi se nhi btaunga" He said in calmly voice with little smile.

"Kya mai aap pr trust kar sakti hun?" she asked with teary eyes.

" Riddhima trust bol kar nhi kiya jata hai, agr tumhe lgta hai ki mujh pr trust krna chahiye then I promise mai tumhara trust kabhi nhi tutne dunga".
He said in his deep voice.

Riddhima felt good for a second after hearing those words.
She looked at him cutely and nodded her head.

"Ok now tell me kya baat hai"

" Mujhe aapko apne baare me kuch btana hai...I mean my past" she said him
And lowered her eyes.

"Past....look riddhima I m not interested
About  Your past" He said.

"But future me to interested honge naa aap" she said.

"Haan wo to hun, but tumhare saath". He said naughtily.

She lowered her eyes with shyness.

"Aap phle meri baat to sun lijiye".she again said.

"Maine kaha na mujhe tumare past se kuch lena dena nhi hai".

"Mujhse to hai, please mere liye sun lijiye" she said with soft voice...mai nhi chahati ki agr furure me hamara risha bna to aapko ye feel na ho ki maine aapko dhokha diya".

"Ok chalo btao, lekin ye nhi sochna ki mai isliye sun raha hu because mujhe tumse dhokha nhi khana, mai bas isliye sun raha hun kyuki ye tumhari marzee hai and I don't care about you past."

"Ok to suniye... she said a little scary voice  "there was a guy whom I know him since childhood. We were best friends in school and he meant a lot to me."

To hear her talk about other guy with such a intereste pinched his heart.
But anyway he continued to listen to her.

"As  we grow we fall in love but he changed".

She said shutting her eyes closed.

"One day I saw him with my class mate in compromise position...I was shoked..meri kuch smjh me hi nhi aaya , mai waha se ghar aa gyi...but us din ke baad maine usse milna band kar diya...I was totally broken uska pyar uski care sab jhoot tha because he is a womanizer wo sirf mere saath tab tak tha jab tak mai or wo.............she said collapsing down.

Sejal has come up to spy on these two but she started crying looking at Riddhima's condition.She decided to barge in but stoped whene Vansh went near Riddhima.

Vansh's anger knew not to Bound. He would kill anyone who became in front of him now but he softened a little bite looking at Riddhima.

"She needs me" he thought and tried to touch not pulled back his hand.

"Look at me Riddhima" he said coming closer with soft voice.

Riddhima looked up and saw his eyes they spoke only honesty and loyalty.

"Ab aur kuch bhi nhi bolna ok" he said with straight face.

"Lekin meri puri baat to sun lijiye" she said emotionally.

"Tumne jitna bolna tha bol liya, ab bas ". He said with deep voice.

"I know u want to marry me but mai aapke layak nhi hun..I m basically used by someone else aap kyu apni life barbaad krna chah rahe hain" she cried.

Vansh Couldn't see her like this condition he closed his eyes when she said "used". He would kill that guy once he gets him.

"Riddhima .. Riddhima listen to me, phle rona band kro"...

She nodded her head and  she tried to wipe her tears but vansh extended his hand wiping her tears.

She shivered at his touch, no one had ever touched her that way..so soft so gentle.
she felte a bit little relieved.

"Chalo niche chalte hain, sab wait kar rahe honge" he said with no emotion...she noticed that.

"Aap kuch bolenge nhi" she asked him with scary voice.

"Hmm bolunga na ...phle niche chalo". He again said with no emotion and turned around.

"Ok aap chaliye mai aati hun." Tears rolled down her eyes....she thought "aapne kaha tha aap mera trust nhi tutne denge please aisa nhi hone dena."

"Riddhima...." He said.

"Ji"....

"Mujhe ek call krna hai but yhan no network, can I used your mobile."

She felt something weird but ignored  it..she gave him her mobile... after sometime they went down.

"Lo dono aa gye"Vansh's mother said.

"Kya baat hai beta tum dono thik ho" her father asked them.

Riddhima lowered her eyes, but Vansh ..he looked his nd her family.

"Kuch bolo beta, tumhara jo bhi design hoga ham maan lenge". Riddima's mom said.

"Okk then meri ek condition hai".he said loudly.

Riddhima's parents got a little scared hearing this...they were hoping that it should not be related her past.

"condition? What condition beta?"her father asked nervously.

Yahi ki ....ye shaadi 10 din me hogi" he said nd wore his glasses.

What? 10 din? Are you Cary vansh...I mean itni jaldi...beta itni sari rasme hoti hain sab acche se krna hota hai, 10 din me kuch bhi thik se nhi ho payega...
His mom said.

"Maine bol diya to bas bol diya 10 din matlab 10 din".

He said and looked up to see  riddhima staring  at him with disbelief.

Sejal was overjoyed  she came and hugged riddhima but riddima undisturbed just kept staring at him.

Vansh walked out followed by his bodyguards.

Riddhima was still thinking"aadhi baat sun kar haan nhi bolna chahiye tha aapko , bappa please help me.

To be continue.....

So guys this is second part ... please isme koi mistake ho then forgive me ...but I promise next part bhot bhot bhot mast honge......

Please vote krna or comment me btana kaisa lga.....🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.7K 14
Thank you @Riddhima_VRS for the beautiful cover Starting:- 13 January 2022.
25.7K 1.6K 10
(Please don't steal the cover) Riansh fan?? Want to read the painting track fillled with more guilt and emotions,then give it a chance......
49.3K 3.3K 9
7.6K 1K 10
ส€ษชแด…แด…สœษชแดแด€s แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›s แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แดกแดส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สแดแดœษดษขส€ แด›แดกแด แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€ แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส แด€s sแดแดษด แด€s แด˜แดssษชส™สŸแด‡.... ส€ษชแด…แด…สœษชแดแด€ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€แดส™ษชแด„ษชแดแดœs...