The Forgotten Princess (Disc...

By Cozmo4

(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) πŸ’«You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know cl... More

Important Information ⚠️
πŸ’« Prolouge πŸ’«
❄ Bio ❄
❄ Chapter 1 ❄
❄Chapter 3❄
❄️Chapter 4❄️
❄ Chapter 5 ❄
Thanks...I guess
❄️ Chapter 6 ❄️
❄️ Chapter 7 ❄️
⚠️ Important Announcement ⚠️
🚨 This Story is Discontinued 🚨

❄ Chapter 2 ❄

2.6K 76 107
By Cozmo4

'___' = thoughts
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting in a dark empty void. I stood up and looked around and saw nothing. I called out to anyone that was around but my voice didn't come out I was completely mute.

You: 'This must be a dream. It has to be since I was just with Aether and Paimon.'

I decided to look around in the darkness, the sounds of my shoes creating an echo  with each step I took. All I seen is just even more darkness. I was scared but at the same time I was getting irritated.

You: 'Okay this is ridiculous am I dead or not universe!!!? Is this my punishment for cheating on that exam one time!!!? Just give me a sign! Anything!

My body started to feel really heavy and kneeled and stared to the ground. I felt tears streaming down my face no matter how many times I wipe it off it wouldn't stop.

As much as I didn't want to admit it I was really overwhelmed. I couldn't take anymore of this. I don't know how characters like kirito could take this without having a mental breakdown. So much has happened all at once and no one can help me.

?: "You're here."

A voice was ringing in my ears. I around finding the voice it belonged to. In front of me there was a mysterious figure. It had on a white cloak, and it's face and body is completely covered.

You: 'Who are you?'

?: "You'll find out in due time. But for now... let's just say I'm the who brought you here."

I was utterly shocked. I didn't expect it to answer since I couldn't talk.

You: 'Wait you can hear my thoughts?'

They nodded.

You: 'Then do you have a name at least?'

They shook their head.

You: 'Then, I'll just call you Ivar.'

Ivar: "Ivar huh...I like it."

You: 'Anyway why did you send me here? I thought I was dead."

Ivar: "You were. On your brink of death I sent your soul here and manifest it into a new body."

You: 'Well that explains why I'm wearing this weird outfit.'

Ivar: "And as for why I sent you here. The world of Tevat is going to fall to ruin. You must help the traveler and save the world."

You: 'But why me? Isn't there anyone else more qualified.'

Ivar: "No. You are the only one that can harnesses the power without being driven to insanity."

You: 'Wait I have powers?'

Ivar: "Yes, but right now your magic is locked. Until you've found a way to unlock it then you can use it."

You: 'Okay I feel a little better now that I've got an explanation, but there's one more question. What do you mean by "the world of tevat is going to fall to ruin"?'

Ivar didn't say anything for a few minutes, until they were fading away.

I stood up.

You: 'What's happening?'

Ivar: "You are about to wake up. It's time for me to go. But don't worry we'll meet again. Good bye, and good luck."

They completely disappeared and everything went black.

As light made its way into my eyes again. I was still in the tent.

You: 'So it was a dream.'

I stepped out of the tent to see Aether sitting on a rock staring at the ocean, and Paimon eating fish.

I walked up to them.

You: "Morning."

Aether: "Morning. You ready?"

You: "Yeah. Ready to get off this beach."

Paimon finished her fish and floated to us.

Paimon: "Great! Let's get going."

We both nodded. Aether stood up from his sitting place and we both followed paimon. Aether kept staring at me for a while and it was making me a little uncomfortable.

You: "Do you want to tell me something Aether?"

Aether: "Do you have a weapon? We will most likely encounter enemies along the journey."

I shook my head.

Aether: "Oh well don't worry we'll find one along the way ms.."

You: 'Oh yeah I didn't give them my name.'

You: "Y/n L/n."

He smiled.

Aether: "That's a beautiful name."

His compliment made my face heat up a little. I'm not used to being complimented like that. Especially from a pretty boy like him.

You: "Thank you."

We walked up the tip of a cliff to see a beautiful view of the area.

You: 'After all that's happened yesterday, I never noticed how beautiful this place is.'

Paimon: "Look there's a statue of the Seven!"

We looked at where Paimon was point to see a statue in the middle of the lake.

Paimon: "There are few of these statues scattered across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world."

Paimon: "Among the seven gods, this one controls the wind."

She looks at Aether.

Paimon: Paimon's not sure whether the god you're looking for is the Anemo God, but Paimon'll take you both to the Anemo God's place first, and there's a reason why. Come on.

As we followed Paimon she talked more about the god and how someone could possibly find his sister.

We made it to the Statue of the Seven. Aether walked up to the statue grazing his hand on it. The statues aura turned blue and some green orb flew off the statues hands and into his chest.

You: 'This is reminding me of legend of zelda.'

Paimon: "Ooo~ did you just feel the elements of the world?"

Paimon: "Seems all you had to do was just touch the statue and you got the power of Anemo!" (Ngl when I was new to this game I thought she said power of anime 💀. Anyway back to the story)

Paimon: "People in this world can never get a hold of powers as easily as you..."

Aether caresseed his chin making a thinking face.

Aether: "Is it because I'm not from here to begin with."

Paimon: "Exactly!"

Paimon looked at me.

Paimon: "Now that Paimon thinks about it, you're not from this world either. Paimon wonders if you can get the power too?"

You: "I don't think I'll be as lucky as him."

Aether looked at me and smiled.

Aether: "You never know unless you try."

I sighed and walked up to the statue. I stared at it for a bit and placed my hand on it.

.
.
.
.
.

As I expected nothing happened. Which makes sense I already have powers. (Plus it'd make you too op)

I pulled my hand away from the statue and walked back to them.

You: "I told you so."

Paimon: "That's okay Y/n. If we keep heading west from here, we'll eventually reach Mondstat, the city of Freedom."

You: "The town with the many windmills?"

Paimon: "Mhm! Mondstat is the city of wind, because they worship the God of Anemo."

She looked at Aether.

Paimon: "So perhaps, because you got the power from the God of Anemo, you can find some clues there."

Paimon: "There are also lots of bards there too, so perhaps one of them has heard news about your sister."

You: "Great! Let's go onwards."

As we were about to leave the lake we came across three little blue blobs of slime. My heart flutter a little at how cute they were, but Aether and Paimon say otherwise.

Paimon: "how about you test those powers out on them."

Aether nodded and drawed out his sword.

Aether: "Stay back Y/n! I don't want you getting hurt!"

He ran towards the little slimes slicing them and using his anemo power to destroy them.

I was stunned at how quickly he destroyed them while paimon was happily clapping.

Paimon: "Great job! Let's keep going."

We followed Paimon as I ran to catch up with Aether.

You: "Why did you destroy those slimes they did do anything. They were so cute and innocent."

Aether: "Looks can be deceiving Y/n. They may be cute but those are enemies. If they noticed us they would've tried to hurt us."

You: "Oh."

Aether muttered something else but I couldn't hear him.

You: "Did you say something?"

Aether got flustered and looked away from my gaze.

Aether: "O-oh Nothing."

The wind was blowing a little harsh and we all saw a large blue dragon-like thing in the sky.

Paimon: "Woah. There's something huge is the sky!"

I just stared at her blankly, as well as Aether.

You and Aether: 'Yeah, no shit Sherlock!'

Paimon: "It's heading towards the heart of the forest. We must proceed with caution."

We made it to the entrance and walked through the lavish forest looking around at the scenery.

Paimon spotted something.

Paimon: "Look over there."

We ran a hid behind a tree. Aether blushed at the close contact but I didn't notice. Aether and I leaned over the tree and there was the huge dragon. There was also a boy with a feminine face talking to it.

?: "Don't be afraid..it's alright now I'm back."

Paimon: "Is he talking to the dragon?"

I muttered to myself.

You: "Is he some sort of dragon tamer?"

Out of nowhere Aether powers had some sort of reaction and the dragon noticed.

It let out a really loud screeching roar and swiped it's claws at the mysterious boy. He quickly dodge it and surveillanced the area.

?: "Who's there!?"

The winds grew stronger making Aether and I push against the strong winds, while Paimon was holding on to my hair.

The mysterious boy took a few steps backwards before spots us, but his eyes were mostly on me.

He disappeared as the dragon flew away and the wind finally calmed down.

Paimon let go of my hair.

Paimon: *phew* "That was close! Paimon almost got blown away!"

Paimon: "Luckily Paimon managed to get a hold of Y/s's hair! Thanks."

I sarcastically scolded Paimon.

You: "Yeah, which I gave you no permission to do! Don't go grabbing my hair like that without my consent Paimon!"

Paimon ignored what I said and talked to Aether.

Paimon: "Just what was that? Paimon thought we were gonna be eaten."

He just shrugged.

Paimon: "It definitely has something to do with that weirdo who was talking to the dragon."

You: "Is talking to dragons normal here?"

Aether: "I was wondering that as well."

Paimon: "Of course not! Oh what's that?"

She looked at a floating red rock that looks like a tear drop on top of the rocky hill.

Paimon: "There's some kind of shiny red thingy on a big rock over there

Aether and I looked at what see was seeing. I was getting suspicious of it.

You: 'That gem is giving me bad vibes.'

Paimon: "Paimon has a bad feeling about this, let's get a closer look."

She flew up towards the rock as we follow her.

I muttered to Aether.

You: "Does she not hear herself right now."

He laughed and muttered back to me.

Aether: "I'm going with no."

We all stared at the floating red crystal.

Paimon: "Paimon's never seen a stone like this before, so Paimon can't tell what it is."

Paimon: "All Paimon knows is that it's dangerous. Best we put it away for now."

Aether looked at me.

Aether: "You take it."

You: "What!? Why me!?"

Aether: "Because I'm already carrying too much right now."

You: "....Fine. If I end up dying I'm haunting both of you."

He just shrugged with a smug grin on his face.

I stepped closer to the stone staring at it suspiciously and grabbed it clenching my eyes expecting something bad to happen, but as I opened my eyes nothing happened.

Aether suddenly wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Aether: "See you're completely fine."

I rolled my eyes and put the stone away in my pocket.

Paimon: "Now that we got it let's get out of here."

We both nodded. Aether took his arm off my shoulder and climbed the rocky hill.

As we walked closer to the exit I was buried in my thoughts.

You: 'I wonder how can I unlock my powers. I don't even know what my powers are. Hmm...'

Someone else's voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

?: "Hey you stop right there!"

🌟: And cliffhanger. I hope y'all enjoyed it. This is the longest chapter I've wrote so far. Around 2,000 words.

Fun fact:

"Ivar" means light. That's why I chose that name for the mysterious cloaked figure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.2K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
163K 4.4K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...
102K 5K 24
[genshin!var x isekai!gn!reader] 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 πŽπ… 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 π„πŒππ“πˆππ„π’π’. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, l/n y/n is reincarnated into the w...
58.4K 419 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...