๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐...

By kook_saqudha

๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.......... At age 14 she mysteriously lost his father as well as got... More

l
ll
lll
IV
V
NOTE
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII

VI

176 14 13
By kook_saqudha

N/A: hey! My beloved reader! How is my story? Is it interesting?? Please comment below about your opinion and vote for it. It can inspire me. Also, my friend is currently writing a story "DESTINY" based on BTS JIN and ID is lovelyARMY0702.

-

I dislike the most when no one tells me what's going on in my family, whatever it is unless I hate it socially but at least inform me. And now it's land, my beloved grandma and that's what made me tear them apart.

From another side, mom conceded softly and it is somehow what makes me cool down.

" dear!, Please understand it".

What a start to the day.

Title: Normal & fight

---•••---

Exactly at 5:55 pm plan takeover from New York to Seoul South Korea to go.

The beautiful memorizing view runs through Lara's eyes, seated in the VIP area only one person at that time. and subsisted staring blankly at the downside world, spinning her dagger which hung on the right side of her black leather backpack.

The dagger is old like from the Roman century but, the dagger's blade was so sharp that normally a non-experienced person well gets injured But the good user can kill the person in seconds. That's what Lara is.....

Good user

And she has a whole collection of old daggers, guns, etc.

An hour ago you get to know from hee-soon that the mission received in the hand of your, American agent mission, and after days perpetual files, evidence, etc are at your residence given.

hee-soon has resigned from the mafia work and proclaimed in the world that this position would be handled in the future by Mamba lady mafia boss, the actual holder of the mafia boss.

A billionaire mafia boss.

These many things she has to accept and many considerable responsibilities drooped on her shoulder besides no one to listen to her difficulties weren't so easy to do.

Her emotions are nonetheless stable for now but soon she will be needed the medicines which she hasn't been using for nearly 4 years.

She signs exhaustively and shut down her eyes while guessing what the following thing getting on in her direction.

And how will she destroy the person who will dare to come on her way or who is already on her way?

---•••---

" miss Lara!, the sizably popular! influence! Please tell us what's the actual purpose!! for being! here in Korea! unexpectedly!!," from the huge crowd of my fans, one of the reporters asked.

" Please!, miss! give our ma'am! a side," one of my bodyguards said aloud as they almost shove every person in my way to let me get out of that sea of million fans crowding the airport.

And in the middle of the crowd, I was with at least 15 fucking bodyguards who are struggling to push the craziest fans aside and not let those seamless reporters to inquired me a single question.

" Please! Tell us why your mother!! was spotted at Gangnam Severance Hospital, with an unknown man!" A guy screamed from the crowd with the most nonsense suspicion even. I intentionally scoffed under the mask.

"fuck! That donkey! where's my gun"

Thereafter, lots of exertion to get out of that some bunch of, you know someone who is the glutton type. They should have understood that their legs can be very, very dangerous for my pretty slender legs but it's okay, it's okay I can understand their excitement towards me after all I'm an expansive person.

I walk fastly toward a Silver Mercedes Benz which was opposed to being mine.

I seat in the back seat and close the door as the guard block the way of the fans.

As I roll down the window and remove my red shades and said

"bye! Lovely, let's make it to the next interview!" And the fans cheering want louder as again I let the window roll up and sit properly.

" drive toward Gangnam Severance Hospital"

---•••---

" miss, where is the sobang Chae-Young's room," I asked coldly as the average year woman looked up and nodded.

on the other hand, I smoke a cigarette as the nurse searches the room on the computer which is kept in front of her.

"Um..., miss the room is 358," she said as she smile and I similarly pass the small smile.

I walked toward the elevator but the nurse again told me to hesitate

" miss, the cigarettes are not allowed in hospitals," she requested politely.

Lara barely narrowed her eyes, through her shoulder she stare at the quiet nurse as she again smoke the cigarette before entering the empty elevator, lifting the lady into full dumbfounded.

-

The warnings can't stop Lara's action and now the same here, warning nurses are not even affected by her, still smoking and walking toward room 358.

As she was almost nearby the room but suddenly a man with a shape jawline appeared from the right side of the room where Lara was reached and both banged with each other as Lara's cigarette fell on the floor while the unknown male's something fell.

Both Lara and the male groaned in annoyance as the male asserted angerly.

" you bli- lady, did your gazes! Hesitate to notice! me," his insane voice spoke, glancing directly into my eyes and that's not what I like much.

" you duffer! Deckhead! I don't notice the person, who doesn't even match my standard!" I arrogantly argue that the deckhead's expression wasn't the cool-down one instance it was heat one.

But I don't care.

He came close to me with an enthusiastic attitude and said darkly," so, your standard! is this, this cigarette!, the smoking, Ewww your father much be disappointed in you," he chuckles drily and the remarkable smirk was the pattern on his garbage like handsomely face.

I feel the anger build inside me when my father's name came from his filthy shity mouth. I stare at their smirking face of his and eventually come closer to his face and learn a bit about his face.

" so mister, you look young! Enough to not make a woman pregnant! and by Judging this oh-my-god! The thing seen by my eye was so, disgusting! but the very critical! the thing here is when it will be known by your father- shit!" I detonate back harshly while shooting my head in the coating of cutlass phrases and my eye landed on the pregnancy test, dissipating only 2feet away from my legs.

his jaw tightening even more and a relatively dark area theatre around both of us and he glances deadly directly through my eye.

I like how he gets angered by the weak point he has made by himself, and I have stabbed into it.

I straightened my essence and folded both arms on my chest, again " Oops! Sorry, mister! and take care! of your pregnancy! wife and congrats! to your father mother brother sister or whatever they are, just congrats on behalf of me okay!" I mocked him and this time I was the one who is smirking mischievously.

He clutched his hand into a fit and if God wish they could stop the most wanted persons to get into a quarrel.

" you got a very sharp! tongue! that can't be handled by you, even don't know whom! That little bitchy! a thing of yours! is speaking!" He argues backfired.

"Ouch! That's hurt!"

" Okay then who! are you, don't even see! you in any big event!" I raise my right eyebrow and shuddered my head backwards.

" neither I bitch!" He also wants backwards a little to maintain a proper distance.

Did he just call me a bitch, a bitch, a FUCKING BITCH, you asshole, I will not leave you for this?

" hmm...so you fuckin'! deckhead! Bye!" I walked past him intentionally, dumping my shoulder into his harshly before he could utter.

He stared into the floor in disbelief, with his mouth open weirdly at how a girl, a first girl dared to dump her shoulder into his intentions. not to forget VERY harshly.

" you fucking! Brainless! Bitch, you don't know whom you have dared! to fight! With....."

Park Jimin.

To be maintained.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
363K 13K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
70.6K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...