The Unexpected Woman (β€’π–£π—‚π—Œ...

By fooxxx_

A kissed by accident, turned someone's life that she can't resist. How can you prove that you are in love if... More

A/N: Main Characters.
Prologue: Meeting Her.
CHAPTER 1: VISITOR
CHAPTER 2: THE STOLEN KISS
CHAPTER 3: Unknown Message.
CHAPTER 4: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT
CHAPTER 5: DRIVE ME, MS. JOLIE.
CHAPTER 6: MS. ANGELINA, THE THIEF.
CHAPTER 7: EMBARRASSMENT
CHAPTER 8: Unexpected Kissed.
Chapter 9: Ms. Angelina's Interview.
CHAPTER 10: SONG FOR YOU
CHAPTER 11 - DANCE & EXCITEMENT
CHAPTER 12: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.
CHAPTER 13: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS
Chapter 14: Beset Chest
Chapter 15: Avoiding
Chapter 17: CULPRIT & PARTY.
Chapter 18: THE DINNER & ARGUEMENT
Chapter 19: THE DATE.
Chapter 20: Beach Resort
Chapter 21: The Night
Chapter 22: The Worst Nightmares.
Chapter 23: Star Gazing.
Chapter 24
EXTRAs
CONTINUATION OF CHAP: 24

Chapter 16: FURIOUSNESS & LAUGHS

199 14 5
By fooxxx_

After the classes with Professor Clinton and some subjects with another teacher, I overdose thinking about Ms. Jolie's assignment she gave me in the morning before she leave hurriedly. Maybe she has an appointment with someone.

"What time is it?" I look at Simon's wristwatch as he gazes at it, "Why are you so concerned about the time? It's already 6 p.m."

I rolled my eyes secretly and sighs as I slammed the table lightly and slant my back against the chair, "I got tired of waiting for Kzhea, I hope her body will appear inside this cafeteria now."

"I'll go buy drinks Kelly, I got her texts and it's said she was with Zeica and will be going here," Simon stated and stand-up as he inserted his both hand in his pocket pants. I don't know why this guy was still looking good even though his parents wanted him to become a 'someone'. Besides, he doesn't have any sisters, and he is certainly gay in my thinking.

A lot of girls have been longing for Simon since he was in his first year of high school and elementary, many girls got attracted to his hot body and handsome appearance. But I just rejected him out of ignorance despite all the expensive flowers, earrings, bracelets, neckpieces, and chocolates he gave. I guessed, I'm lucky to meet him but I was only 16th at that time, who knows how to handle relationships, it's just a headache for me. However, he was Kzhea's best friend to the point that we became friends after that rejection. I must say; he's a great guy and a buddy.

"Hi Kelly, want to have some snacks?" A familiar voice from somewhere suddenly appeared as I turned around wondering, oh it's Zeica.

"Hi, feeling better now?" I pulled out of smiled gazing at her as she sat beside me where Simon's place earlier. Kzhea simply listens to
us at the front nonchalantly. Kzhea said; that Zeica was exhausted designing her house for a party tonight.

She nodded smiling, "Yes and it's well good, don't be nervous about tonight. Shea told me that you are a neurotic person, how about... I'll pick you up from your apartment tonight so wouldn't be able to be embarrassed and nervous in front of the visitors? At 7:25? Do you agree?" She lengthy responded gazing at me, plastering a silly smile.

I nonchalantly gaze at her beautiful appearance, why does it have to be Zeica? If Simon can pick me up tonight? I take my phone immediately from the desk when it suddenly vibrates and read the message.

Unknown Message:

Ms. Clarkson, I'll rent you to be my guard tonight. I'm having lunch with my boyfriend and my guards got their day off due to their appointment.

-Angelina

I choke at my saliva and cough lightly because of surprise, seriously? Is she treating me as her slave student? Perhaps, she is out of her mind.

I thought of a realistic reply to Ms. Angelina then thought of accepting Zeica's statement earlier so I can't be punished for tomorrow. Who knows.

"Pick me at 7:25 p.m and here's the address," I wrote my place when my phone immediately vibrate again.

Unknow Message:

Don't you dare to refuse me?

How'd she knows I would reject her? I turned my back and saw six teachers including Ms. Clinton and Ms. Angelina having lunch much distance from us.

She is simply crossing her eyebrows in front of the teachers while gazing straight at me as she lifted her eyebrows for a couple of seconds. How long have they been here?

Zeica turned around and raise upward her eyebrows after she saw Ms. Angelina, "I didn't know, you are also a fan of hers," Zeica utters and Kzhea immediately chokes on a mouthful of juice.

"I'm not a fan, I just saw her from behind - yes that's it." I lied pulling out a genuine smile in front of her and putting on my phone in my bag.

"So deal?"

I nodded obeying as she quickly pinch my cheeks softly.

°°°

My jaw dropped immediately seeing this huge place standing in front of me and my heart started to shiver nervously, I can felt the warmth from my palm, "Are you nervous?" Zeica asks holding my hand as we entered inside. I nodded for responding.

There's a loud crowd; chatting and shouting in every direction, and the people are busy laughing and drinking. Swaying their body surrounded by the light disco ball and led lights balloon. Zeica was in her room to change because she only wear a pair of pajamas when she pick me up at my unit. She said; I must wait for Simon and Kzhea to come.

Many young men came to me and want to owe me a dance but this bartender woman always evicted those who came closer, and they even got scared. I wonder who she is since she is wearing a violet dazzling mask covering her eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask out of boredom, I don't have anyone to talk to. It's getting boring and boring here since she also wouldn't want me to drink her mixing alcoholic and simply ignored me, if only I know I am entering a bar party then I wouldn't be here tonight.

She took off her mask and she immediately pulled out a teasingly smiled in front of me while bending her elbow at the round desk. I got suddenly shocked nonchalantly as my eyes widened with surprise seeing again this beautiful person who is cute and has a curious face explaining something.

"It's me. A beautiful perfect woman who is eyeing you, my Majesty," she bowed her head as she place her hand on her chest and bend her body downwards looking at the ground. I let out a light soft chuckle and grinned.

"So you are working as a bartender woman today?"

She nodded having a sad face upon her face while pouting, "I am, but sadly; they won't give me a salary," she bluffs crying while wiping her no tears at her cheeks.

"Can I have a hug?" She sheepishly asks with a sad tone as I was about to hug her but a heavy sternly voice of a woman with a loud heel clicking on the floor stopped me.

"Stop messing Yin, besides you we're the ones who want to do this right? No one force yourself to become a bartender woman."

I turned my sight at my back and saw Ms. Jolie's poker face while holding cocktail glassware in her right hand.

I thought she wouldn't come to this teenager's party? Is she sick!?

"Hi, Ms. - " my words immediately cut off when a man suddenly appeared as he kisses Ms. Angelina's cheeks and got my heart thump beset in no time, "Hi hon, let's go to Tita and Tito. They wanted to meet you."

He looks at me with confusion for some seconds but immediately plastered a genuine smile on me and give his hand, " You're Angelina's student right? I'm Von Wrecker, your professor's fiance."

I forcibly responded to his handshaking plastering a bitter smile in front of him, "Ehem.. stop the handshaking cousin, I'm going to own her first dance tonight." A voice beside me interrupted us. I saw Zeica wearing a blue-white dress with a color violet butterfly design on every side while having a silly smile and snagged our handshaking before dragging me away from that invidious place.

Suddenly, everyone stopped chatting with each other and started to find their partner when a piece of romantic music was released. Zeica genuinely smiled gazing at my appearance as she put on her both hands on my waist, sliding downwards.

I abruptly smiled, "That's tickled, I'm not good at romantic dance Zeica. In fact -" she cut off my words.

"I saw you dancing wonderfully in the middle of the crowd people with the song Mondo Bongo, I found it great. You never failed to attract me, Kelly." She abruptly continues my words.

I cough lightly and cover my mouth with embarrassment, "I'm sorry, I just found the last lines funny," I chuckles softly as she also responded of chuckled.

"You are intended cute when doing anything," she said and bend her hands to my waist. I bite my lips out of ignorance. "Are you in love now?" A voice from behind whispered that made me turn around shocked and feeling relieved at the same time.

I saw Kzhea and Simon dancing romantically. She is wearing a beautiful white dress with black heels and Simon is wearing a tuxedo - plastering a smile on each other as they swayed and switch directions similar to what me and Zeica dance. Good, they are already here.

"Hey, it's the Mondo Bongo song," Zeica whispers, " You order this song? " she nodded playfully.

"Don't get me wrong, I know this song and dance," she smiled silly and started to dance the intro a little distance from me, and everybody began to be amused by her attractive dance as they gave her a huge space circling us.

"Come, let's dance," she utters and held my hand in the middle of a big space as she started swaying her body behind me preceding the song. The audience suddenly clapped when I also duet Zeica, their eyes seems amused as they shouted cheerfully.

People got crowdy after they saw a man appeared sitting in a wheelchair with the two-person who's the same face as Zeica. And started to begin crazy when Ms. Angelina with his fiance also appeared gazing at us with amusement, except; for Ms. Angelina's no expressions and I can even feel that she is secretly rolling her eyes straight in my direction.

Mr. Von place his hand on Ms. Angelina's and she accepted it walking beside us while they started to dance as they duet the music, I must say; that Mr. Von is also good at dancing that he even knew this dance perfectly.

A loud yell and clapping we received from the audience, " Let's dance cousin. Seems like your partner is good at this huh, how about we change partners?" Mr. Von asked teasingly and was about to pull me but Ms. Angelina's hand quickly got me as she dance secretly dragging me a little far away from them.

The heck.

She simply shakes her body, dancing more seductively than Zeica in front of me. I bite my lips plastering a big smile I couldn't prevent seeing her seriously dancing in front as I duet her dance.

"GOSH!! IT'S ANGELINA!! OH DANG, THEY ARE ALL GREAT DANCERS." A loud yell with excitement from Yin's voice.

"Time to change partners now," Mr. Von winked at me teasingly and chuckles, Zeica snapped his head lightly, "You are so good at dancing Kelly, don't bother him," Zeica stated and winked meaningfully as they foot dances a little distance from us.

"Don't let go." Ms. Angelina whispers sternly having a serious appearance on her face.

Mr. Von and Zeica dance toward us and are about to grab Ms. Angelina's hand but I dance her away from him.

"Lol, he can't have you," I murmured sarcastically and rolled my eyes secretly.

***

After that unexpected switch dance, I couldn't help smiling. Even Kzhea and Simon's secretly teased me while Ms. Yin was simply listening.

"Ms. Yin, I would like Mojito," Simon started looking at the menu, "Margarita please," Kzhea added.

I stared at the menu and smiled teasingly that making the three of them wonder, " I want sex on the beach," I suddenly let out chuckles and giggled after I said that kind of drink. The main alcohol is Vodka.

Weird lol.

"Why are you laughing?" Simon asks with confusion, even Kzhea stared at me forcing her mouth not to let out silly chuckles.

"I guess, she's on heat. Whenever she said lustful words, her body can't help too -"

"laugh?" Ms. Yin cut off her words.

The heck? What are they saying!?

I snapped Kzhea's head and her fingers express a peace sign, "I was just kidding, she didn't drink alcohol. She never has to drink something even before."

I sigh in disbelief, "She can't drink anything," Ms. Yin abruptly responded.

My eyes nonchalantly gaze at her with surprise rolling around my face, is she out of mind? I'm already 19 years old. Why have people always treated me like a child? Like what Gwen said. Speaking of Gwen, she appeared waving her hand straight in my direction.

I pointed out Kzhea's back beside Simon's sit and pull out my mouth pointing to Gwen's place slowly walking towards me. I can sense the shock and turned red embarrassment rolling upon Kzhea's face.

Speaking of one nightstand they had: I wonder what they did after that sex, did they just escape each other hurriedly without talking about it or something else.

"Hi Kelly and Ying," Ms. Gwen greeted wearing a summer backless draped split thigh satin dress. Gosh, she looks wonderful and hot today. Kzhea was lucky to have one nightstand with Ms. Gwen.

"You, why are you wearing that kind of dress? That sucks, we don't like it," Ms. Yin disgustedly said pouring that kind of mixed cocktail didn't know.

"But, Kelly seems to like it and this -" Ms. Gwen stopped gazing at Simon plastering a smile.

"Simon," Simon stutteringly responded gazing at Ms. Gwen showing admiration.

"Oh, Simon. And about this next beautiful lady... Who is she?" She asked pointing to Kzhea who is secretly covering her face and glancing at me meaningfully. She doesn't want me to say anything.

I chuckle teasingly, " Kzhea. Do you remember the woman you drank before and had sex with?"

Simon choked and immediately gag, even Ms. Yin and Zeica who suddenly appeared, were surprised by what I said including Ms. Gwen that's now showing a forced smile front while biting her lower lips and feeling embarrassed.

She coughs a little and sits beside Kzhea and hands her hand for shaking, I can feel the torture of the reality from Kzhea later.

"I'm Gwen and forgive about that night," Ms. Gwen amusedly smiled.

"It's alright," Kzhea responded and accepted her shaking hand.

I lifted my eyebrows facing them straight and a little furious, are they serious? Handshaking after the unexpected sex?

"Don't treat her as a toy, Gwen. You couldn't just ask forgiveness after the sex you did to Kzhea. That sucks and I have the right to get mad at you because I care so much about that clumsy woman. Tonight is a party and everyone got drunk..." I stopped calming my nerves for a second as they seemed stunned looking at me.

" Where'd you get the courage to pleasure someone even though you know she is drunk and weak? Are you sick!?" I slammed the tabled because of a furiousness wrapping around my beating heart.

" Acknowledge what you did and outs and that. We're not talking about gender here Gwen, we are talking about the responsibility of respecting and outstanding someone. It makes her look pitiful and pity is not something I want, I want respect for herself. No matter what your gender difference is, stop treating someone like a toy because that's fucking insane!" I sighs in disbelief and drank Simon's Mojito cocktail after letting out a calm but heavy voice before walking out. That's sucks.

"Where are you going?" Ms. Angelina ask gazing at me but I only ignored her and rolled my eyes, I bet she heard and saw what happened from the very start. And I don't care unless my statement is untrue. Tsk, fiancee.

"So guys! Would you like to join us!? Let's perform! Our one our members back-out for some appointment, anyone who knows to drum here?"

"DUDE! THAT GIRL WHO'S WALKING TOWARDS THE DOORWAY, PLEASE TAKE HER BEFORE SHE LEAVES." Simon yelled pointing at me.

A warm hand dragged me towards the stage wearing a smile on his lips as he pinch my cheeks softly and pointed the drums at the right side, "What are you doing?" I sharply stared at his amused face.

"Singing our song," Liam said smiling.

"Hi Kelly the sweet expensive girl of Mr. Liam, it's me, Troy, are you excited about singing this performance?"

People stared at me with confusion, and some cheered and clapped. I look in Ms. Yin's direction with the others including Ms. Angelina who is eyeing me sharply as if she was stabbing my body with a prickly knife. Scary.

What the heck.

Troy went in my direction and pull out the microphone away from his mouth, "I beg you, Kelly. Zeica's parents have already exchanged us money. And I need that for my mom's charge at the hospital. I can't give away that maximum of money, I beg you." He desperately utters in a husky tone having a miserable appearance. You can see how stressed he is in the past few days.

"Play the Happy than Ever by Billie Ellish, start from the middle Troy," he nodded and smiled widely as I glance at Liam secretly as I rolled my eyes seeing him lifting his eyebrows and sighing.

He's suck.

I took off the microphone from the outer rim of the tom head, pointing down.

"Duet guys!" I said in a loud voice and put back the microphone where it was placed earlier.

Troy started running his finger at his guitar playfully plastering a smile at anyone, while Liam is quietly staring at me at the front stage.

You call me again, drunk in your Benz
Driving home under the influence
You scared me to death, but I'm wasting my breath
'Cause you only listen to your fucking friends

I don't relate to you
I don't relate to you, no
'Cause I'd never treat me this shitty
You made me hate this city

I sang calmly, slowly striking my furiousness to the young man who was eyeing me quietly. I let out my miserable husky mixed emotions louder voice as I played the drums angrily but did it well. The audience duets my voice as they started jumping and dancing cheerfully.

And I don't talk shit about you on the internet
Never told anyone anything bad
'Cause that shit's embarrassing, you were my everything
And all that you did was make me fucking sad

Shit, my voice cracked.

I stared at Liam seeing his eyes nonchalantly as I hold my tears to prevent myself not to shed, letting out all my emotions along with that kisses of freaking Von desperately by drumming, nodding my head hardly preceding my voice as I sing.

So don't waste the time I don't have
And don't try to make me feel bad
I could talk about every time that you showed up on time
But I'd have an empty line 'cause you never did
Never paid any mind to my mother or friends
So I shut 'em all out for you 'cause I was a kid

My voice cracked at the last line while my tears slowly dripped down shedding tears playing the drumstick hardly, playfully with furiousness letting go of my sucks emotions and only glance at Liam seeing him surrounded by worried. Troy glanced at me with confusion. I can feel the tears escaping from my eyes and streaming at my cheeks in sequence.

You ruined everything good
Always said you were misunderstood
Made all my moments your own
Just fucking leave me alone

I unexpectedly dropped the rim stick because of my shaky hands, I stood up smiling bitterly as I cupped my tears and received loud cheers and claps. Before I quickly run outside preventing not to collapse at this stage because of my trembling knees as I slowly lose my balance.

"shit," I murmured after I suddenly collapsed at this circle fountain outside of Zeica's mansion. I bend my back and sigh deeply.

Why the heck I am crying. I'm not supposed to cry tonight, it's cringe.

"Here, stop wasting tears," A female voice of a woman appeared beside me and hand a handkerchief, I look up and saw Ms. Yin smiling as she messes up my hair and sits with me.

"Where is Ms. Angelina?" I wipe my dry cheeks from the tears I had earlier and sigh, today is not the best day for me.

"She was with Von, they go out,"

I nodded, "I see, they love each other, right?"

She shrugged wondering, "Maybe? I don't know, I haven't asked Angelina. She doesn't want someone to interrupt and interview her life."

I chuckle softly, "What are you to her?"

She simply smiled, "I am her best cousin and a best perfect beautiful woman's best friend in the world," she giggles and sighs, "And I am Gwen's ultimate great first love - I mean, admirer."

My jaw dropped suddenly because of surprise " Seriously? Since when?"

She simply shrugged again, "Since we were a little. A little ignorant," she let out a cute chuckle, "After I heard what you said lately about your cousin, my heart beset like a sudden storm and rain that made my knees trembles of coldness,"

"My apologies, " I utter in a low voice, "But do you have someone in your life now?" I added looking at her face.

"Eva, but I don't find myself loving that woman,"

My brain got confused, "What do you mean?"

She shrugged her shoulder, "I can't justify. Aside from that, It's sucks because I only have attention to Gwen since then,"

I felt so pitiful to Eva, she treated her like a plaything and that's not great, yikes. I wonder if Ms. Angelina has this kind of habit, playing with people's feelings but secretly only attracted and in love with someone. The heck.

"I'll take you home, you need to rest. Your voice is so great earlier, seems like a popstar that makes me calm at the same time, Kelly." She grinned and stand-up as he hold my hand pulling me from her. "Let's go," she smirked teasingly.

°°°

"I wanted to go to your apartment Kelly but I got Angelina's text, I must go now, goodbye and have a nice sleep. I'll probably tell your friends that you are in a safe place with a safe person, " she grinned teasingly and wave goodbye before driving speedily.

LoL. I don't have anyone at my apartment, she's such a foolish hottie numb woman.

I opened the door and got surprised when I saw a woman sitting on my couch while watching movies, wow, feeling home.

She lifted her eyebrows staring straight at me, "You are late," she sternly said scanning me from head to tiptoe. She is wearing vintage trousers and a white loose skirt with a black heel just like earlier.

She's still looking good in any clothes, I wondered what's her secret.

"So tell me why are you shedding tears lately while playing drums Ms. Clarkson?" she stands up a bit feeling uncomfortable and sits again.

" I'm feeling blessed, lol, tears of joy." I genuinely smiled and sit beside her, slanting my back, "I don't allow jokes when I question you, Ms. Clarkson,"

I chuckle, "Why are you here? Instead of staying with your fiancee?"

"You told me about teaching how to cook right? Teach me," Angelina bite her lips having disappointment in her eyes, "Why are you biting your lips, Ms. Angelina? Are you lying?" I mocked and puckered my lips with each other pointing to her face, staring at her red rosy cheeks.

"I'm not, let's start to cook," she abruptly stand-up and walks to the kitchen.

***
"Not like that, don't chop it angrily. That is an innocent onion!"

"Ms. Angelina! You're doing it wrong!"

"Now, pour some water at the pots! No, stop filling a lot of water!"

"Cut the meat slowly, don't -"

"Jeez! Stop cutting that hardly and quickly!"

"Fuck it!" she yelled angrily when her index finger exited a sequence of blood. Uw, I'm screwed.

I hurriedly ran to my room and grab the first aid kit I keep inside my wardrobe and rushed in her direction gasping for air but she just seems like nothing happened. Is she crazy? I was nervously rushing to picked the kit but here she is... Slowly chopping the meat genuinely.

"What is that?" she asks flipping the knife but suddenly catching it, wow that's awesome. " I thought you are frightened by the blood," she lifted her eyebrows, "I won't tolerate that blood ruining my life," she seriously said and stepped on me.

"Where'd you get this kit? Sounds cool, it has a name attached below the bag," she looks at it sharply with confusion.

I nodded and showed the small white bag in front of her, "Yes, came from Uncle Jack - Kzhea's father," she nodded for responding and sighs as she place her index finger pointing at my tummy.

"I'm not hungry, " I responded but she only lifted her eyebrows, "I'm expressing you to clean this wound."

I lifted my eyebrows and impersonated her, "Uw, you want me to clean that tiny wound of yours? But Professor, it seems that you are totally fine now. You even flipped the knife with a sudden sharp movement," I sarcastically said facing her facial cute expression feeling annoyed.

"Then you owe me tonight," she grinned.

I immediately grabbed her wrist at the couch and clean her wound slowly, "Agh, I can feel my hand begin to fatigued because of your slowly cleaning, please do it quickly Ms. Clarkson." She demands in a stagey tone feeling exhausted and slowly exercising his arm.

So artistic, it's not about revealing creative skills but a little lewd mouth feeling disgusted or whatever.

"Hold on, I'm almost done." I stated and rolled my eyes secretly as she poke my forehead lightly, "Stop rolling your eyes over me, Ms. Clarkson. Is that what your professor teaches you? Rolling eyes at someone much older than you?" she sarcastically ask lifting her eyebrows again.

I rolled my eyes in front of her and mimicked her words as I pinch hardly her wound, she moan and groan lightly, cursed my name in a low-pitched voice, and bite her lower lips in front of me; that makes my heart shivers so damn nervously - thinking about something else to avoid getting attached to her cute painful appearance and kisses her sexy lips.

" I always see Ms. Angelina Jolie my Professor rolled her eyes Ma'am, whenever she was teaching. Do I need to complain to the Principal Ma'am, so she would be evicted from the campus? And lastly; she is giving me a headache problem that she can only solve herself." I chuckles teasingly seeing her cute beautiful appearance got annoyed as she raised upward her right eyebrow.

"Make sure to evict me immediately before I complain to the dean how you desire me with your filthy eyes and mind. You even peep at my pencil skirt uniform and loose skirt outfit whenever I picked something. Instead of you picking it up, you simply waited for me to pick up that thing so you can simply peep and complain about the color of my underclothes. Right, Ms. Clarkson?"

I swallowed my saliva, as I felt my cheeks turn red feeling embarrassed, she knew it from the start? Lol.

She smirked, "Don't hold your maniac chuckles Ms. Clarkson."

I burst out silly laughs after hearing her stern voice storytelling while she is simply looking at me with curiosity and confusion surrounding her face.

"I just found your body so sexy, Ms. Angelina, and my eyes can't avoid escaping from it," I bite my tongue and hold my second laugh so I couldn't get any more punishment from her.

Kindly vote and leave a comment, thank you for following me, It makes me glad. I'm sorry for my grammatical errors and wrong punctuation, enjoy reading! Kindly follow me if u like the story, thankyou you! Happy 1.09k readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 649 38
_________________________________________ I fell in love . You fell out of love. I moved out .You moved on. Found each other but in diff...
625 48 12
One complicated relationship. Two converging timelines. Three beautiful women. What secrets will be revealed when they relay the tale that connects t...
3.4K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...