๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๏ฟฝ...

ineysasingh

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—’; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... ะ•ั‰ะต

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}โ€ข{ The wedding of fourth heir.
}โ€ข{ Twisted..
}โ€ข{ The heartless men.
}โ€ข{ The broken hopes.
}โ€ข{ The harsh interactions.
}โ€ข{ The changing moods.
}โ€ข{ Insane Men
}โ€ข{ Some smiles and some tears.
}โ€ข{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}โ€ข{ Arguments and tears.
}โ€ข{ Harsh Reality.
}โ€ข{ Not so good memories.
}โ€ข{ The confusing men
}โ€ข{ Having food together.
}โ€ข{ Unexpected
}โ€ข{ Consequences
}โ€ข{ Disappointment.
}โ€ข{ More truth?
}โ€ข{ Trust.
}โ€ข{ Happy hugs.
}โ€ข{ Past relationship.
}โ€ข{ Knot in a relationship
}โ€ข{ Confession
}โ€ข{ Shocked
}โ€ข{ Sudden trips.
}โ€ข{ Deep Conversations.
}โ€ข{ Curious?
}โ€ข{ Honeymoon?
}โ€ข{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}โ€ข{ Loose ends?
}โ€ข{ Weird
}โ€ข{ Complains.
}โ€ข{ Apologies
}โ€ข{ Frustration
}โ€ข{ Night Of Wait.
}โ€ข{ Forced?
}โ€ข{ Putting efforts
}โ€ข{ Bad idea
}โ€ข{ Dangerous feelings
}โ€ข{ Jealousy?
}โ€ข{ Ex
}โ€ข{ Broken
}โ€ข{ Care
}โ€ข{ Unholy
}โ€ข{ Organism?
}โ€ข{ Differences
}โ€ข{ Aakarsh's apology
}โ€ข{ Truth & Dare
}โ€ข{ Realization
}โ€ข{ Feelings
}โ€ข{ Party Night
}โ€ข{ Tensed
}โ€ข{ More than friends?
}โ€ข{ Heartbreak
}โ€ข{ Ashamed
}โ€ข{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}โ€ข{ Shocking past
}โ€ข{ Cold and Reserved
}โ€ข{ Weak
}โ€ข{ His efforts

}โ€ข{ Angry?

49.6K 2.8K 858
ineysasingh

Look at these beautiful aesthetics gifted to me by zulaiha1997

Thankyou so much for these gorgeous gifts! I'm so grateful and thankful ❤️❤️

....

Also, I NEED comments dearies!

~•} C H A P T E R|35 {•~

Ruhanika could feel her heart drumming loudly against her chest as she lay on the tiled floor with a pained expression marring her features and her lips curled up in displeasure.

She turned hearing the slight footsteps of someone approaching her and her eyes came in contact with his grey ones. He was standing there folding his arms across his chest as his gaze flicked from head to toe simultaneously with a deep frown embarking his forehead as if he was trying to swallow her whole with his scrutinizing gaze.

Embarrassment rushed through her veins as she closed her eyes in despair but soon the embarrassment was overpowered by frustration and anger as she opened her fire-spitting eyes again and spat down, "What are you doing!?"

Watching me lay on this cold floor?  Ruhanika stopped herself from wording her sarcastic thoughts.

Right now she needed to save the energy to keep fighting with this cold floor and its chilliness.

Yuvraj raised his eyebrow at her rude remark.

She has grown quite an attitude, hasn't she?

He thought groaning in annoyance.

I shouldn't have told her not to be scared of me anymore. Scared Ruhanika was far better.

His attention once again shifted towards her as she yelled, "Yuvraj Jii!"

The Ji more sort of as an insult rather than respect as he cleared his throat answering her previous question,

"Dekh raha hoon..." (I'm watching...)

"Ki tumne kya karliya." (That what you were able to do.) He added and this time it was his turn to tilt his lips up in a proud stance as he saw her breathe sharply through her nose, an attempt to calm her rude tongue down.

Good. That's how it should be. Yuvraj patted his back mentally at the achievement as he hated people who spoke anything without thinking twice and the ones who cursed very often...

In short, he had a hard time whenever Aakarsh or Vardhaan were around. Those two morons didn't have control over their mouths or probably only Aakarsh as Vardhaan did it intentionally... Vardhaan loved getting on others' nerves to gain more attention.

The attention he was denied since childhood.

Yuvraj gulped hard to control the sprouting guilt.

Another reason, he avoided interaction with his family other than necessary.

After all, he failed them.

He was a failure.

A person who just brought sadness to the one to whoever he was connected.

Ruhanika could sense the sudden change in his mood as she frowned, not able to understand what was happening.

Now knowing anything, she made herself comfortable on the cold floor, or at least she tried until a loud sneeze broke out from her lips and she died for a second before opening her eyes once again.

With a sour mood but a mind filled with concern, Yuvraj shook his head and forwarded his hand for her to hold.

Ruhanika could feel her mind racing with her those 'novel thoughts' as she blinked childishly while keeping her hand on his as he tried his best to pull her forward but failed.

"Ruhanika, try to lift yourself a little, at least!" He told with an irritated expression, his mood getting more sour second by second.

Resisting the urge to smash his damn head on the tiled floor, Ruhanika smiled sweetly, "Why would I be lying over here if I could lift myself, Yuvraj Ji?"

Yuvraj nodded taking note of her sarcastic voice as well and once again forwarded his hand but this time his other hand moved toward her waist to support her.

Today Ruhanika for the umpteenth time regretted her decision to select a saree for her outfit for the day.

And as they didn't have a closet room as Yuvraj chose to extend his balcony instead of making a closet room, her saree was not at all tied properly even when the bathroom was the size of the room.

What if my saree's knot decided to ditch me?

She thought and immediately shook her head.

No! DO NOT THINK. Not even think of this.

"Ruhanika!" She came out of her trance hearing Yuvraj's voice.

"Pose thodi maar raha hoon main yahan!" (I'm not posing in this position right now.)

He murmured in an irritated tone to which she sheepishly smiled murmuring 'sorry' as she was right now thinking of these things while laying on the floor completely forgetting about his extended hands.

Keeping her hand in his extended hand she tried to get up while Yuvraj supported her whole weight and immediately winced at the feeling of aching muscles.

With the constant winces and exclamations, Ruhanika was finally able to reach the bed with the help of Yuvraj.

She shrieked loudly the moment her back collided with the soft mattress and mentally praised Yuvraj for changing the bed to this one as she could sprawl over the whole bed without thinking about the wooden partition. Though still, she didn't know, why he changed the bed.

"Hyee! Pata nahi Kahan Kahan se Tut gayi main." (Gosh! Don't know from the which-which place I'm broken)

She hollered while trying to lay on her right side.

Yuvraj shook his head at the constant display of childishness,

"Choti bacchi ho kya?" (Are you a small child?)

He exclaimed massaging his forehead while trying to find the right ointment in the wooden cabinet.

She sulked at the sentence but chose to close her mouth shut as God knows what he would do in return. Probably, making her stand far away from the bed was also a very big punishment keeping her condition in mind.

Ruhanika's face contorted in sheer horror as she exclaimed, "DO NOT touch my feet Yuvraj Ji!" as Yuvraj tried to hold her leg to examine her sprained ankle.

He rolled his eyes at her absurd and old-school claim, "I do not believe in such traditions Ruhanika."

Her face twisted in confusion but realizing what he meant, she huffed snobbishly, "Oho, I meant I'm very ticklish."

"Oh?" Yuvraj mocked bringing his hand closer to her feet in a way it felt as if he was going to tickle her and instantly Ruhanika's face mirrored terror.

Not able to control himself anymore, a small smile crinkled at the end of his lips which didn't go unnoticed by Ruhanika who frowned annoyed.

Yuvraj cleared his throat awkwardly realizing what he was doing as he demanded in an authoritative tone, "Where are you feeling pain?"

"Everywhere." She answered immediately and was met by a firm glare.

Licking her dry lips she clarified, "My ankle and back."

Yuvraj hummed taking out the ointment in his hand and applying it to her ankle while making sure he didn't touch the back of her feet so she didn't get the 'tickle attack'.

She sighed in relief at the warm-cold feeling of the ointment.

"Turn."

"Huh?" Ruhanika exclaimed at his sudden order, her heart racing with each passing second having the slightest idea of why he was asking her to do this.

"Turn. Ruhanika." He told this time emphasizing each word.

"Bu—"

"No ifs and buts. Turn." His tone left no room for arguments.

Her lungs constricted painfully as she forgot to breathe for a moment but with a heart drumming so loud and fast she finally turned.

And then the moment came, time stopped as she froze in her place when Yuvraj's fingers made contact with her bare back because,

His fingers were cold. Very very very cold.

"Your fingers are very cold Yuvraj Ji!" She complain.

"And you're way too hot."

He grumbled with a frown etched on his face. His tone was concerned and completely unaware of the things cooking inside the great Ruhanika's great head who was not at all able to catch the concerned tone nor was able to look at his face as she was facing the bed.

You're way too hot. The line echoed in Ruhanika's oh-so-innocent mind which had read this in many novels.

Her throat dried thinking of the consequences as she lay there on the bed completely still as her mind and heart ran miles in a few seconds, all the while feeling Yuvraj's fingers moving on the bare part of her back with little fear of them traveling up. Her breathing swallowed as a fearful chill ran down her spine.

All this sounded too hot in novels...

But, I don't want this to happen.

She thought imagining the scenes she had read thousands of times. The scenes where they directly got intimate after all these one-two lines.

Was it okay to be uncomfortable even when it was her husband who was calling her hot?

"Ruhanika, you can turn back now." He told her in a flat voice mentally making a list of things he needed to get done today and calling a doctor for her topping the list.

With uncertainty brewing up in her heart, she turned on her back with hesitation and the moment her eyes made contact with his grey ones, she saw his eyes getting wide a little looking at her face which has drained its color and the anxious look made him feel something in his heart.

All the time they had spent together, Yuvraj had grown to care for her as a family if not as a wife, and the look her face reflected today was something different.

"What happened?" He asked with a deep frown.

"I... uhh.. nothing, Yuvraj Ji."

"Just tell me dammit!" He had no patience as he blew up making her flinch violently which made him regret instantly as he took a deep breath trying to calm himself down.

"Will you please tell me what happened, Ruhanika?" He questioned once again but this time a little softly but she just looked away avoiding eye contact.

He closed his eyes tight as he blew sharply threw his nose as the frustration once again started brewing up.

After a minute of thick silence in the room, Yuvraj  finally interrogated when the bulb in his mind glowed,

"Did I make you uncomfortable?"

At this question sh,e looked towards him but instantly looked away as he was already looking at her with a piercing gaze.

And now his doubt was confirmed.

I shouldn't have touched her at all.

But, she wasn't this uncomfortable when I supported her in getting up...

What happened so suddenly?

Not being able to keep his thoughts in his mind, he finally voiced them out,

"But exactly when? The time when I applied the ointment on your back? Then I'm sorry but it wasn't my intention to make you uncomfortable."

At this Ruhanika shook her head in denial.

"Then when Ruhanika? Will you please speak up!?"

Ruhanika breathed in shakily feeling him getting angry and answered in a low tone hastily, closing her eyes,

"The moment you called me... hot. I thought that was your sign to start something... sexual."

The urge to jump from the damn balcony was so hard but The Yuvraj Rathore swallowed it and ran his hand over his face.

"Ruhanika... What should I do with you?"

He asked in a fed-up tone whlist Ruhanika's ear perked up at the sentence, What should I do with you? afterall this was also a sentence she read thousands of times.

And Yuvraj was so done with this look on her face and he knew exactly where they were coming from.

"I have told you thousands of times that do not relate your novels with reality. And for the sake of God, the hot I said meant, your body temperature was high!"

Ruhanika wanted nothing more than the ground to swallow her now. Embarrassment rushed through her veins as she looked up at him with an apologetic smile and puppy eyes.

But Yuvraj was so done with all this as he angrily stood up and left the house not before calling the doctor in his way.

While here Ruhanika was left guilty and ashamed of her behavior. And the fact that he didn't even stop to listen to her apology was killing her from inside.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Naina blankly stared at her husband who came back in the late morning after staying out the whole night.

"Won't you eat?" Aadarsh asked serving himself the breakfast he ordered.

Naina shook her head negatively as she sat down beside him running her hand through his hair which was a mess,

"I can eat later, food is always here but you aren't."

Aadarsh didn't miss the slightest mock her tone had but simply chose to remain silent as he took the first bite afterall he didn't have much time, remember?

Naina stared at the tired black eyes and the dark circles which clearly showed the lack of sleep her husband had but chose not to comment on them.

Afterall he was so busy, remember?

Getting up, she poured the tea from the kettle to his cup and his dark eyes stared into her amber ones tiredly.

Breaking the eye contact she smiled at him. A smile that hid her pain well.

Aadarsh sighed running his hands through his hair as he got up and picked his coat up from the chair leaving the tea-filled cup as it was afterall the tea would have been too sweet to digest.

Naina shook her head with a smile looking at the cup and stood up from her place as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his jaw.

Aadarsh breathed out sharply balling his fists, "Why are you doing this, Naina?"

Looking up into his stormy eyes with her amber eyes which had tears she for the umpteenth time smiled today,

"I'm trying to gather us as we're drifting apart further and further..."

The time stilled as Aadarsh continued to look into her eyes with a fast-beating heart but Naina just smiled in return and broke the eye contact.

Gulping hard, Aadarsh hesitantly took heavy steps towards the staircase outside their hotel room but his feet froze hearing her gentle voice,

"And I'm scared that once we broke, it won't t be possible to gather us ever again."

He turned to look in her way with a fear rooting inside his heart but she had already closed the door of the room.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Aakarsh grinned looking at Raina whose eyes were spitting fire towards him at the moment.

Currently, they had finally landed in Shimla after so long whirlwind of events happening around them, and after having breakfast Aakarsh informed her that they were supposed to go to Manali via roadways.

Well, it wasn't the reason for her anger but the way Aakarsh was treating her.

"I will not wear it!" She yelled for the umpteenth time but Aakarsh shook his head,

"I can't take the risk. What if you decide to get lost again? This time I need to be prepared."

And with this, he clasped the GPS locket around her neck.

"For the sake of God I didn't get lost, you left me!"

"Yeah... the same thing." He smiled sheepishly rubbing his neck as Raina breathed angrily.

"And didn't I wear the watch with GPS tracker and not to say that you gave me three freaking phones with fully charged batteries and a power bank."

"As I said, can't take the risk. Your phone just gets switched off at the wrong time."

"So are you trying to imply that you're gonna leave me again so that's why I'm gonna need all this, huh?" She mocked which turned his cheery mood into a serious one as he shook his head,

"No, all this is to imply that I'm not going to leave you at any cost."

His tone had a finality that caught Raina off-guard as she just looked away and sat inside the car.

"Do not bring that stupid crush alive once again."

She murmured keeping her hand on her chest trying to calm her heartbeats.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

With a wide smile but little terror grazing her heart, Ishani stepped down from the car with the sleeping cat in her hand.

"Ishani, you came back?"

She halted hearing Gayatri's voice and smiled in her direction.

"Ji, Dadiji."

"Vardhaan came back almost an hour ago too."

I know and I don't want every fucking one to remind me this!

She thought but keeping a smile on her face admitted, "I know. He called me that he has reached."

"Why did he call you?"

To snatch my happiness by giving me the bad news of his arrival of course!

Swallowing the words which were in her mind she softly replied with a sickly sweet smile, "He wanted me to make his drink. And as a good wife, I should make his glass of drink, right Dadiji?"

Gayatri was caught off-guard as she looked here and there and bounced her head and went away muttering something to herself.

"Good wife." Ishani huffed making a face and swirled her eyes dramatically and just then the moment she turned back, her eyes directly landed on her husband who was looking like an angry lion prepared to pounce at her...

Target-900+

Do you think Yuvraj will stay angry for long?

What about Aadarsh?

Ishani is in trouble, isn't she?

First of all THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 300K+ reads and also for 1K+ votes on previous chapter!! I'm so thankful to each one of you who've been a part of this journey of mine and this book and even stayed till here! Thankyou so damn much! I love u all❤️

Plus did u miss me?

Coz I did but everything is too hectic in my life rn. A lot has happened and I'm trying to sought my life... Also, my half-yearly is going on rn and this update wasn't supposed to be given but again, after whatever happened few days back, I felt the need to tell u all that I'm alive LoL.

Take Care❤️

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

964K 73.4K 61
ีแ†ฮแ€แŽปแŽชฮแ†แŽช The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...
Royal Blooded ( Completed) sneha

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

353K 13.2K 49
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ เค…เคจเคทเคพ

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

179K 13.2K 18
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
Amid The Rathores Aditi

ะฅัƒะดะพะถะตัั‚ะฒะตะฝะฝะฐั ะฟั€ะพะทะฐ

1M 53.2K 43
Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matters worse The three Rathore Brothers are...