Sonic the hedgehog: Fun is in...

By JamesonCollins1

Sonic and his friends have meet many enemies and allies over the years, but how will things change when they... More

Bio
First meeting
Meeting the others
Bonding
Not a chapter
Telling the others
A deal with evil
The plan
Feelings revealed
Meeting someone peculiar
Plan set in motion and unexpected help
Authors note
Arc 2 new characters
(Arc 2) Lord x and his friends
(Arc 2) two Sonics?
(Arc 2) a battle between two sonics
(Arc 2) To another universe
(Arc 2) Freedom fighters vs suppression squad
Disclaimer
Arc 3 new characters
(arc 3) Lost to darkness
(arc 3) metallic nightmare
(arc 3) Predator and prey
(arc 3) Fight or flight
(arc 3) Infinite fun vs lost innocence

An unforgettable finale

93 3 0
By JamesonCollins1

After meeting Lord X, Sally calls the other to save Y/n.

(Timeskip)

In robotropalis, Y/n is strapped down to a surgical table with all kinds of tools around him.

Y/n: You won't get away with this robotnik and Antoine, you were my friend. Why would you do this?

Antoine only smirks at this.

Antoine: Oh, did you really think we were actually friends? Hahaha! We were never friends, you were a freak, an abomination that shouldn't exist. Now, soon I will be the leader of knothole with everyone serving me and Sally as my servant with your son as my slave.

With every word Antoine says, Y/n's anger grows.

Y/n: (angry) If you think I'm going to let you do this-.

Then he gets shocked.

Robotnik: Oh don't even bother trying, I do need you alive after all. You know, it amazes me how you thought we would be fooled by a copy of you.

Robotnik laughs with a grin on his face.

Robotnik: Oh, the mechs I'm going to create in your image. With your abilities they will be unstoppable!

Then an explosion happens, sending dust and debris everywhere. When the smoke clears, standing there are Sally, sonic and everyone else ready for a fight.

Sally: Let him go robotnik, now!

Sonic: Yeah! Let our friend go!

Tails: You let me dad go now!!!

Robotnik only grins at this.

Robotnik: Oh, and why would I do that? I have a being of great power in my clutches and you think I'm just going to give him to you!?

Robotnik cackles maniacally which sends shivers down the groups spine.

Robotnik: No! I'm going to use him to create the strongest army ever and create an empire in my image!

???: You sure about that?

Robotnik turns around to see...

Lord X, only more monstrous then ever.

This shocks everyone especially Sally and Y/n.

Robotnik: What are you supposed to be!? Some kind of messed up version of sonic!?

Lord X only laughs at this.

Lord X: You could say that, in a way, I kinda am a version of sonic like Y/n over there, but not in the way you think.

Robotnik only scowls at this.

Robotnik: It doesn't matter. Minions! Destroy this creature!

Robotniks minions try to attack only to be torn apart as if they were made of paper.

Lord X: I expected something more, oh "greatest genius".

Robotnik, visibly enraged at this, attempts to attack him only to get slapped across the room like nothing.

Lord X: Nice try. Now then there is you.

Antoine cowers before the terrifying figure before him.

Antoine: Wait, I'm sorry! I leave and never come back!

Lord X only laughs at this.

Lord X: You really think im just gonna let you go? No. I'm gonna make sure you and robotnik never hurt anyone again.

Antoine and robotnik are then grabbed by hands coming from the floor.

Robotnik: No! You can't do this! I'm supposed to have an empire!

Antoine: You can't do this to me! Help, please! Bunni, save me!

Bunni only turns her head away with tears in her eyes.

Robotnik and Antoine are then dragged into Lord X's dimension to suffer at his hands for eternity.

This shocks everyone on what conspired but shake it off and run to Y/n.

Sally: Y/n! Can't you hear me!? Come on wake up!

Sonic: You can get through this man! You've been through tougher situations!

Bunni: Everyone needs you, partner!

Rotor: Your friends are all here for buddy!

Tails: (sobbing) Come on dad! Wake up please! Don't leave me alone!

Y/n then opens his eyes to see everyone around him.

Y/n: (weakly) Guys? Is that you?

This makes everyone happy to see him awake. They then hug him at once with Lord X watching in his normal form with a smile on his face.

Lord X: (thoughts) You've had a great adventure Y/n. Only time will tell what happens next.

Then Sally kisses Y/n, much to the surprise of everyone else.

Sally: I knew you would get through this.

Sonic: Sally...are you?

Sally: Yes we are sonic. We are a couple now.

Sonic stays silent for a few seconds. Then a smile shows across his face.

Sonic: congratulations you two. You are gonna have happy life together.

Rotor: This is so happy.

Bunni: Just like in the stories I was told as a kid.

Tails: Does that mean you are my new mom Sally?

Sally only smiles at tails.

Sally: Yes tails, this does mean I'm your new mom.

Y/n: Well, what do we do now with robotnik gone?

Lord X: I don't know. But something tells me it will work out in the end.

Y/n: So does this mean your leaving now?

Lord X only chuckles and smiles.

Lord X: actually, I've gotten used to being here so as such I'm staying here from now on.

This shocked Y/n but was happy as he grown to like Lord X as a brother.

Sonic: By the way, who are you exactly?

Y/n: Oh, this is Lord X. I found him while patrolling around knothole one day and he is an interesting person but one we can trust to help and have our backs.

Lord X: That's right. And I did say this would be unforgettable.

Sally: Yes you did. And unforgettable it was.

Sonic: So. Party at knothole?

Everyone smiles at this.

Everyone: You bet!

(Three years later)

What a party it was. After the defeat of robotnik and the reveal that Antoine was a traitor, lots of thing changed.

Bunni had gotten together with a nice fox named Adam and had two daughters together.

Rotor had became a great mechanic.

Sonic was more or less the same.

Tails had made many great and helpful inventions.

And Y/n and Sally had gotten married which led Y/n to becoming king with Sally as his queen.

And since tails was adopted by y/n, this made him the firstborn heir to the throne.

Lord X stuck around like he said and actually became an advisor to y/n and Sally while also making sure to make robotnik and Antoine's every waking moment a living nightmare for them.

After awhile, Sally actually became pregnant with their first son who was named Mazin and then they had a daughter whom they named Alicia after Sally's mother.

Life on Mobius was great and it was all thanks to the freedom fighters, the once visitor now permanent resident Lord X and a smiling, goofy and fun loving guy who's catchphrase would be all over.

"Fun is infinite"

The end.

(Teaser for a future story)

Sonic: Honestly eggman you really need to learn to admit defeat.

Eggman only scowled at this.

Eggman: Never! I will defeat you if it's the last thing I do.

Then eggman prepares to attack only to receive an notification on his vehicle which said...

" A fatal error has occurred"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 7.3K 92
Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a mysterious emerald like crystal on his hand a...
5.5K 95 19
This is the tale of how Sonic's world had begun to crumble. Without their heroic hero, the blue blur, the citizens of Mobius were left in the dust. T...
2.7K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
1.5K 68 13
note: this is different from my other stories with Shadow having a completely different personality but I still hope you all enjoy xx ...