Heir of Merlin | Harry x Read...

Від ms_benbarnes

"The day will come Y/n, when you have to make a choice." "A choice between what?" "Everything you love...or t... Більше

Introduction
Family Trait
Hags
Powerful
Sorted
First Years
Chaser and Seeker
A Giant Troll
A Fun Time
Happy Holidays
Sacrifice Himself
7 Years
A Friend
~ Year Split ~
Beds Empty!
Different
Flying Car
Bad Day
Innocent
Wizards Are Wizards
Hidden Descendant
Operation Truth
New Rules
Follow the Butterflies
Yellow Eyes
Basilisk, Basilisk
Get A Room
~ Year Split ~
Arrested in Egypt
The Leaky Cauldron
Disgust
The Grim
In A Haze
Little Bagheera
Hogsmeade Trip
Of All The Days
Unconscious
Always Be There
The Secret
Werewolf
Ginger Fur
The Firebolt
Soldier of the Night
Quidditch Cup
The Rat
The Marauders
The Truth
Back in Time
Be Reasonable
Summer Begins
Year Split
You've Been Pranked
Best in the League
Portkeys
Perks of Being Me
Unlikely
All Yours
Start the Term
This Year
Unforgivable Curses
Lunacy
The Arrivals
The Goblet
Stuck
Wand-Weighing...and Dragons
The First Task
With You
Poisoned
Spur of the Moment
A Mess
Impulsive
Done With Me
Cheeky Smile
Bad Feelings
Disturbed and Dangerous
Dark Graveyard
Downfall
He's Back
I Won
Year Split
Order of the Phoenix
A Weapon
Don't Accuse Me of Murder
The Wrong Choice?
Waiting Patiently
Not Prisoners
Swooning For Me
You Ruined Us!
No More of This
A Way for Me to Suffer
Words and Wands
Termination
Better Than Him
In the Snow!

Nighty-night

455 20 16
Від ms_benbarnes

Very sorry for not updating the last few days! I had a packed schedule and didn't find the time. 

Here's a fun one!

First Person POV - Y/n

"What do you see, Ron?" I asked. 

"I'm the Quidditch Captain and Head Boy," answered Ron, "I'm holding the Quidditch Cup in my hands and my family is all cheering and celebrating me...It's something that I've always wanted."

"Cool," I said while observing the mirror closer. 

It had words engraved on the top of the mirror and I cleared the dust away with my hand to make them out. 

The Mirror of Erised.

"Erised," I repeated, "Ron, would you say that what you see in the mirror is your greatest desire?"

"Definitely," repeated Ron. 

"Harry and I want to meet our parents and you want to be the sort of Gryffindor King," I reasoned and both of the boys turned towards me confused, "It shows us our greatest desires. Erised is the word desire backward."

"How did you figure that out?"

"Well-I mean-detective skills I guess. I like Sherlock Holmes."

"Who?"

"He's a detective. Very famous for solving all kinds of mysteries...but enough of that. We should head back," I said glancing at the door, "The psychopathic monstrosity and the cat are probably looking for us."

"Filch is a monstrosity," mumbled Ron as he walked towards the door and opened it slightly, "No one there. Come on."

We ran towards our dorm room and managed to get there without getting caught by any professors or Filch. Once we arrived, Ron went upstairs and I was about to as well when Harry grabbed my hand. 

"Can we go back tomorrow?" asked Harry, "I want to see my parents again."

"I was planning on returning as well," I replied, "but at least with you, we can use your invisibility cloak."

"Back again, Harry and Y/n?"

"Shit," I mumbled before raising the sword. 

I always brought it when we were out in the castle at night. I had no idea whether another troll or three-headed dog would show up and I wanted to be prepared. 

"Professor Dumbledore," I said, moving the sword behind myself. 

"Ms. Emrys. Mr. Pottter. I see that you, like so many before you, have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised. I trust by now you realize what it does."

"The deepest desires of your heart?"

"Quite right you are Ms. Emrys," said Professor Dumbledore. "It is said that the happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and see only himself, exactly as he is."

"I guess you see things like this normally in a magical world," I mumbled to myself as I glanced back at the mirror. "They were young."

"They were," said Dumbledore, "They were spectacular people taken from this world much too soon."

"All because someone wanted power."

"People go mad for many reasons. This mirror is one of them. Men have wasted away in front of it and gone mad," explained Professor Dumbledore, "That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home, and I must ask you not to go looking for it again. It does not do to dwell on dreams, Y/n and Harry, and forget to live."

"Ok, Professor. Thank you."

"Of course, now I suggest you both head back to your tower and get some sleep."

We nodded and Harry grabbed the cloak while I got one last glance at my parents. I didn't know if I would ever see them like this, standing next to me, so I was trying to savor the moment. 

Harry did the same and we both left after. 

"She has red hair, you know," said Harry as we walked back to the tower, "And my dad has glasses like mine."

"Runs in the family, I guess," I stated and he smiled. "My mum looked basically like me you know. A few features different and my dad looked like my uncle just much much younger."

"Do you think we'll ever see them again?" asked Harry, "I mean I know that wasn't really them, but it was something."

"I don't know," I replied honestly, "Even if we don't see them physically, they're here with us. Whether it's on the Quidditch Pitch, or in our classes, we carry who our parents were with us."

"That was well said," stated Harry and I smiled. 

We finally arrived at the tower and walked in after giving the woman in the painting our password. We walked up the stairs and stopped right before our dorms. 

"Good night, Harry," I said. 

"Good night, princess."

"Still hate the nickname."

"And I still don't care."

--

The holiday break ended two days after our interaction with Professor Dumbledore and I eagerly headed to the entrance of the castle waiting for Hermione. 

Ron and Harry didn't wake up and I wasn't waiting for the two idiots so I just left. 

"Mione!" I yelled once I saw her bushy brown hair. 

She ran towards me and then pulled me into a hug. 

"Welcome back, Hermione."

"Thank you, Y/n, as much as I love going home, I have to say I missed Hogwarts."

"Well, let me tell you something, you definitely missed a lot," I said smiling. 

"Really? Did you find out who Nicholas Flamel is?"

"Well, no."

"Oh, then did you find out what Fluffy is guarding?"

"Um, nope."

"Ok...did you find out anything about the situations with Fluffy and Nicholas Flamel?"

"Well...no, ok, let me rephrase what I said. You definitely missed a lot outside the scope of our little mission," I said realizing we had completely ignored Flamel for the last few days of break. "Look, we got bored and we almost got caught by Filch and Snape you know."

Hermione and I walked towards the Great Hall for breakfast and I explained everything that had happened. Including our Christmas gifts, the mirror, and the library incident. 

"Someone gave you, an eleven-year-old, a sword?" asked Hermione and I nodded, "Especially the one that belonged to Merlin and King Arthur themselves."

"Looks like it."

"And I thought Harry and Ron were the most reckless people that I was going to meet in my life," said Hermione and I laughed. 

--

"Hermione, did you have a nice holiday?" asked Harry as we arrived at the spot on the table where he and Ron were. 

"I did actually," replied Hermione, "Sounds like you all did too."

"Little bit of this and that," said Harry. 

"Yes but none of figuring out who Nicholas Flamel was," said Hermione, and I just sighed, "Look, you're back so now we have more brain power. We should return to the library today."

"Yeah-"

I was interrupted by Neville jumping toward us and yelling. Apparently, Malfoy had used the Leg-Locker Curse on him.

"That stupid wanna-be Ken doll," I snapped, "I mean would it kill him to not be a prick all the time?"

"Probably would," said Ron as I took out my wand and used the counter curse on Neville. 

"There you go, Neville," I said and he smiled and sat down beside me. "You know, you should stand up to him." 

"There's no need to tell me I'm not brave enough to be in Gryffindor. Malfoy's already done that," said Neville sadly and I shook my head.

"You are brave enough to be in Gryffindor," I said immediately, "You're mad if you can't see it. The hat chose you for Gryffindor and surely you're not calling the hat a liar."

"No..."

"Exactly," I said and he cheered up a little bit, "Here, have a chocolate frog."

He opened the pack and handed me the card and I yelled. It was about Dumbledore but he was not the reason why I yelled. 

"He's mentioned," I said after, "Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel'!"

"Of course!" yelled Hermione, "All of you head to the library. I'll be there soon."

We shrugged but we quickly went to the library and waited for Hermione to meet with us. 

"Why are we here?" asked Harry.

"The library is like Hermione's evil lair," said Ron, and I laughed, "Everything she needs, she will have here, and Y/n said something that obviously made a switch go off in her head, so she must return to her lair to address that switch."

"That's definitely one way to put it," I said as I saw Hermione running towards us with a giant book, "What the hell?"

Hermione arrived at the table and slammed the book down, almost taking out all of our hands. She sat down and started flipping through the book. 

"How could I be so stupid?!" asked Hermione, "I checked this book out weeks ago for a bit of light reading."

"Light?" asked Ron, Harry, and I at the same time. 

She shot us all a glare and we raised our hands in surrender. 

"Mione, don't ever call yourself stupid," said Harry, I"f you're stupid, then what the hell are Ron and me?"

"I believe the word you are looking for is idiotic," I said and Harry just rolled his eyes at me. "You asked, mate."

"Of course! Here it is!" said Hermione and we turned back towards her, "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone!" 

"The what?" asked Ron. 

"Honestly, don't you read?"

"Yes, but not this." 

"The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."

"Immortal?" asked Ron. 

"It means you'll never die."

"I know what it means!"

"Shh Ron, shut up!" I snapped and then motioned for Hermione to continue. 

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr.Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist who celebrated his 665th birthday last year!" Hermione said as she slammed the book closed. "That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Sorcerer's Stone!"

"You know what I think is unfair," I said leaning back in my chair, "We almost died at the hands of Snape and Filch and search for days to find nothing. Hermione comes back, I read a chocolate frog card and boom, she's figured it out."

"I only knew it because of my inhumane passion for reading," said Hermione smiling, "You would've figured it out eventually."

"It's funny when you're wrong," I said and she rolled her eyes, "Alright boys and girl, looks like Snape is trying to steal the stone so we should warn Hagrid."

We went after dinner to Hagrid's hut hoping that he would at least believe us now. We were running towards the hut since it was late but stopped when Ron tripped and faceplanted into the soggy, wet mud. 

"That's hilarious," I said as he stood up. 

"Best friends help, Y/n," said Ron annoyed. 

"No friends help, best friends laugh in your face," I reasoned and he just sighed, "But to make you happy, I'll ask you, are you ok?"

"It means nothing now," said Ron as we continued walking. 

"It means something. It means that I care a little bit."

"I hate you."

"Sure you do, redhead."

"You two are quite the pair," said Hermione as we arrived at the hut. "Hagrid!"

Hagrid opened the door dressed in an apron and mitts, and said, "Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today."

"Maybe not but you might change your mind when you learn that we know about the stone," I said stopping him from closing the door, "The Sorcerer's Stone."

"Oh," said Hagrid as he reopened the door.

"Yes, yes, we're geniuses," I said as we walked in. "Now, we need you to know that Snape is trying to steal it."

"Snape? Blimey, Y/n, you're not still on about him, are you?"

"Of course I am. He's trying to steal it!" I reasoned. "We just don't know why."

"Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone! He's not about to steal it!" 

"If Snape is one of the teachers who guards the stone, then he'll know exactly how to get past it and no one would even guess it's him," I argued, hoping to convince him. 

"Look, Snape is not about to steal something out of Hogwarts."

"But Hagrid-"

"You heard. Right. Come on, now, I'm a bit preoccupied today."

Before Hagrid could push us out of the hut, Harry quickly asked, "Wait a minute? One of the teachers?"

"Of course! There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there?" asked Hermione, "Spells, enchantments."

"That's right. Waste of bloody time, if you ask me," stated Hagrid. "Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy. Hehe, not a soul knows how. Except for me and Dumbledore. I shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that."

Hagrid tried to push us out when the cauldron in his fireplace rattled. He quickly ran over and grabbed something from inside it. 

It was an egg, and Hagrid placed it on the table beside us. 

"That's a large egg, Hagrid," I said, "Trying to make an omelet, are you?"

"No!" said Hagrid, looking slightly mortified. 

"What? Eggs make omelets," I reasoned. 

"Not this egg."

"Uh, Hagrid, what exactly is that?" asked Harry.

"That? It's a...its um..."

"I know what that is!" said Ron looking shocked, "But Hagrid, how did you get one?"

"I won it. Off a stranger, I met down at a pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid of it, as a matter of fact," said Hagrid. 

The egg on the table began to rattle and then cracked. It exploded and a small green dragon stood where it had been. 

"Hagrid, you bought a freaking dragon."

"Yes, I did."

"That's fantastic," I said.

"Is that...actually a dragon?" asked Hermione taking a step closer.

"No, Hermione, it's a raccoon."

Ron laughed and said, "That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback! My brother Charlie works with these in Romania."

"Isn't he beautiful?" said Hagrid, "Oh. Bless him, look. He knows his mummy. Hehe. Hello, Norbert."

"You really got to work on your naming skills Hagrid," I stated, "I mean a 3-headed beast that almost ate us, Fluffy, and a Dragon that could literally burn down his house in seconds, Norbert."

Ron laughed as Hagrid started to play with Norbert. Norbert backed up and then blew a fireball onto Hagrid's beard.

"Yeah, definitely a Norbert," I said.

"Well...he'll have to be trained up a bit, of course," said Hagrid. 

"Hagrid, how are you going to train a dragon without burning down your house? Your WOODEN house?"

Hagrid was about to reply when he looked out the window confused and we all turned. A familiar blonde figure was standing there and the four of us froze. 

"Shit," I said before Malfoy ran away. 

"Who's that?" asked Hagrid. 

"A piece of shit," I answered before turning to Hermione, "What do we do?"

"There's only one thing we can do," said Hermione. 

"Kill him," I said while Hermione said, "Run."

"What?" asked Hermione. 

"Yes, yeah, run," I said opening the door, "Go! Go! Go!"

We all too off for the castle trying to head off Malfoy but we failed. He disappeared. We decided to try and head to the Gryffindor Tower before anyone saw us. 

"Hagrid always wanted a dragon," said Harry, "He told me the first time we met him."

"It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows," said Ron. 

"Alright, on a scale of 1-10, how much trouble do you think we're in right now?" I asked, nervous for the answer. 

It was answered for me when Professor McGonagall walked out of her classroom and towards us. 

"Slimy, infected, annoying, god damn ferret," I groaned. 

"A solid 72," said Harry, answering my question. 

"You four!" yelled McGonagall, "Into my room. Now!"

"It was fun while it lasted lads," I said as we walked towards her room. 

"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night," yelled McGonagall, once we were all inside, "Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken."

"50?!" I asked, "Professor, please please listen to us. We're finally in the lead and Gryffindor finally has the chance of winning after 7 years. Please don't just take away 200 points from your own house. It would destroy our lead."

"I can take away 200 points and I will Ms. Emrys. And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive a detention."

"As they should, Professor," said Malfoy as I immediately realized she said five and not four.

"Hey, you little rat, she said the five of us. I don't know if you can count but me plus him plus her plus him plus you equals 5," I snapped. 

Malfoy turned towards Professor McGonagall and asked, "Excuse me, Professor. Is Y/n telling the truth? Perhaps she heard you wrong. I thought you said..."the five of us."

"No, you heard me and Ms. Emrys correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates and  you will also lose 50 points."

"Take that, you blonde piece of shit," I snapped. 

"Would you like to make it 60, Ms. Emrys?"

"No, sorry," I said turning away from him. 

"I want you to head back to your dorms and straight to your dorms. No detours. If I see you all wandering around the school after curfew again, I am going to take more than 200 points."

We all nodded, and left the classroom. 

"Well, 200 points gone, everyone is gonna hate us," Harry said looking down.

"We tell no one," I said, watching Malfoy walk in front of us, "I can make people sleep, I can do this."

"Y/n, what are you going to-"

"Malfoy!" I yelled and he turned around. 

I held my hand up and it glowed before I said, "You will tell no one that we lost Gryffindor 200 points!"

"I will tell no one that we lost Gryffindor 200 points," repeated Malfoy in sort of a trance-like state before he walked away. 

"Did that work?"

"We'll find out soon enough."

--

It did work. No one knew that the Harry Potter and Y/n Emrys snuck out at night with two other first years and lost the Gryffindor House 200 points. 

I was shocked that I could use my powers like that but it was kind of cool to have that kind of control. It might not work on older, more-trained wizards but Malfoy was young like us.

Professor McGonagall also seemed to have kept our secret. I was thankful for that as well. 

The house was still pissed that we lost 200 points but we did our best to try and earn them back. However, we still had to protect our secret. 

When the time for detention came, we snuck out of the tower again and nearly got caught by Oliver. 

"That was close," I said as we walked towards Filch standing at the castle entrance with Malfoy. 

Once we stopped next to him, when no one was looking, I kicked Malfoy in the shin and he winced and doubled over. 

"Serves you right," I mumbled. 

"A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming," said Filch looking back towards us.

"You're a creepy psycho, you know that," I said, taking a step back. 

"It is a shame, that I won't hear your screams. It would've been satisfying."

"How the hell did you get a job at a school?" I asked but he ignored me again. 

"You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest," said Flich as Hagrid came towards us holding a crossbow sniffling as if he's been crying. "A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?"

"Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony," said Hagrid. 

"Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind," said Hermione, trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah, but what if he doesn't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all."

"Oh, for God's sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you."

"The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are...monsters!" said Draco looking at Filch.

"Worse than the one in front of us?" I asked pointing at Filch and he gave me a dirty look, "What are you going to do, cat man?"

"There are werewolves too," said Malfoy. 

"Then go get eaten by one," I snapped, "You would be doing the universe a favor."

"Why are you so pissed?" asked Malfoy and this time I gave him a dirty look. 

"There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad," said Filch as he turned to leave, "You can be sure of that. Nighty-night."

"I wish he would go nighty-night forever," I mumbled to Ron who snorted in response. 

"Right. Let's go."

Hagrid guided us into the forest, and a howl broke the silence. Draco flinched and nearly tripped if he hadn't grabbed my arm. 

"Let go of me, you little baby," I snapped before pulling my arm away. 

"You know, it's no wonder you have no family. You're so annoying, they probably faked their death and left you."

"Alright that's it you annoying little ass," I said before I turned around and punched him. "Say that again, I dare you."

"You punched me!"

"And I'll do it again, you blonde ferret!"

I reached forward to slap him again but a large pair of arms lifted me off the ground and set me down a few feet away from him. 

Yet Hagrid lifting me into the air allowed me to fling my legs and kick Draco in the side of his hip. He fell to the ground, holding his stomach. 

"My father will hear about this," snapped Draco. 

"Yeah, run to daddy."

"At least, I have one."

"Why you-"

"Enough!" yelled Hagrid. "We're going to be splitting up and looking for an injured unicorn. There's a pool of its blood over there."

"Great."

"Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me," said Hagrid, "Harry, Y/n, you'll go with Malfoy."

"Do you want a dead body?" I asked. 

"Sorry, Y/n, if you wanna switch-"

Before Hagrid could finish, Harry immediately yelled, "NO! No switching. I need her. I have no shame in admitting that she is braver and stronger than me."

"Plus she has a sword," said Harry before pointing at my bag, "Do you have Excalibur in there?"

"I do," I replied, reaching into the bag and pulling it out, "That endless bag charm is pretty helpful."

"Is that the real one?" asked Draco and I nodded, "How'd you get it?"

"By being my father's daughter," I replied. "Now, piss me off, and you'll see what places a sword can be shoved."

He took a step away from me as Hagrid nodded and began to walk away with Ron and Hermione. He left Fang with us and the four of us started walking in the opposite direction. 

I was in the front, Draco in the middle, Harry behind him, and then Fang. 

"You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff," snapped Draco. 

"If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared," said Harry and I nodded. 

"Scared?!" Draco said as another howl went off. "Did you hear that?"

"Mhm, yeah totally not scared," I said sarcastically.

We walked for a few more minutes when Fang suddenly stopped and began growling.

"What is it, Fang?" Harry asked as a yellow glow started to come from where we were standing, "Y/n, your tattoo."

I couldn't see it but the glow was brighter than normal. It was much stronger and it was because of what we were seeing. 

A cloaked figure crouched over a dead unicorn, drinking its blood. The figure looked up, with blood dripping from its mouth. 

"Shit."

Draco screamed and then ran away with Fang behind him.

"COWARD!" I yelled before holding the sword out in front of me. 

"What do we do?!" yelled Harry as the figure began to come towards us. 

"I don't know!" I replied. 

"Use the sword!" 

"HOW?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! IT'S YOUR SWORD!"

"I'VE HAD IT FOR A FEW DAYS!"

"DO SOMETHING!"

I just screamed and at first, I assumed nothing would happen but it was like my abilities went on autopilot and the sword levitated into the air. My hands glowed yellow and the sword flew, blade first, towards the figure. 

The figure disappeared and the sword returned to my hands like a boomerang.

"Did you see that?" I asked and Harry nodded, "Good cause I thought I was losing my mind."

We turned around and saw a giant man who was also part horse standing in front of us. Harry and I screamed but the man calmed us down. 

"I am a friend, not a foe," said the man, "Y/n Emrys and Harry Potter, you both must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you both."

"Don't have to tell me twice," I said. 

"But what was that thing ?" asked Harry.

"A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn. Drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death. But at a terrible price. You have slain something so pure that the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half-life. A cursed life."

"But who would choose such a life?" asked Harry. 

"Can you think of no one?"

"Voldemort?" I asked and the man gave me a knowing look.

"Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment?"

"The Sorcerer's Stone."

"Y/n? Harry? Are you ok?" yelled Hermione's voice and I turned to see her and Ron running towards us. 

Hagrid, Fang, and Draco were behind them. 

"Oh, yeah, fine," I said holding up the sword, "This saved us. It flew."

"Damn it, I missed that," said Ron. 

"Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Ms. Emrys and Mr. Potter," said Hagrid looking at the man, "You all right there, you two?"

"Y/n Emrys, Harry Potter, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good Luck," said Firenze as we nodded at Hagrid.

He ran off into the woods and Hagrid guided us back towards the castle entrance. Once we reached it, he sent us off towards the castle and back to our towers. 

Harry and I rushed Ron and Hermione back to the tower and then explained everything that we had seen and learned. 

"You mean, You-Know-Who's out there, right now, in the forest?" asked Hermione looking out the window scared.

"Yes, But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong. Snape doesn't want the stone for himself, he wants the stone for Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll come back," said Harry.

Ron immediately sat up, and asked, "But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you both, do you?"

"In all honesty Ron, I think if this sword didn't go on some magical autopilot, he might have tried to kill us tonight," I respond thinking back to what happened. 

"Well, you lot can't get hurt here," said Hermione, "Dumbledore is here. As long as Dumbledore's around, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore's around, you both can't be touched."

~~

Onto the next one!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

386K 11.3K 95
"love isn't meant to be a fairytale, and it won't be easy - but when it's real, it'll always find a way" [ james potter x oc ] ( marauders era ) I do...
15.1K 506 19
When Janet Lupin travels back in time to prevent the effects of the Wizarding war in the future, saving the countless lives the war has taken and try...
57.2K 1.4K 43
A story where the reader is 19(legal) and fall in love with her professor, read to see what happens next! I don't own any of the characters they all...
42.7K 1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is roughly about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoy!) Our favorite...