๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐„๐’๐’๐Ž๐‘

By -loadsalove-

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐– ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐–ป ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž .
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | "๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | "๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | "๐–๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐”๐ง๐œ"
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | "๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž"
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | "๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ "
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
NEW BOOK

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข

22.6K 1K 1.4K
By -loadsalove-

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟐:𝟓𝟓 𝐩𝐦

"PAY ATTENTION CLASS," is what Amani heard his teacher's feminine say while he spun the black pen in-between his slender fingers, using this to pass the time until he was able to leave class.

It was currently 2:55, meaning that Amani had to wait only five more minutes before the bell rung, indicating that all students on campus were free to go but those five minutes had seemed to go by extremely slow, somehow slower than the time in his other classes did.

Continuing to fiddle with the black writing utensil, Amani soon stopped when he heard his teacher say, "Amani stop fiddling with the pen because it's a distraction," a hint of anger and annoyance in her voice making Amani look behind him to see who she was talking to.

He knew it wasn't him and if it was, there was going to be a problem because in Amani's eyes she could've asked him to stop in a nicer way instead of making it seem like she was trying to be disrespectful.

"Who you talkin' to," Amani asked, looking back at his teacher as he flipped the pen that way the writing side was facing the piece of paper in front of him before constantly clicking it, just so that he could annoy her.

Obviously it worked because she let in a deep breath and let it out while the class looked back and forth between the two to see what might happen next, this being a normal thing that went on.

"Mr. Jackson I'm talking to you and could you stop clicking your pen," the teacher said putting emphasis on Amani's last name which didn't phase him at all. In fact it kept him going and made him want to annoy her even more.

"Say please," Amani said, an evil grin creeping onto his face as he saw that the tactic he was using to push his pregnant teachers button were working just like he wanted it to.

The teacher let out a sigh and said, "Mr. Jackson may you please stop clicking your pen so I can tell the class my announcement before the bell rings," basically pleading when she did.

This made Amani click the pen one last time before placing it down in front of him, satisfied that he had won one once again.

"Alright class now that that dilemma is over with I have some important news to tell y'all," the teacher said, waddling around her large desk full of papers as well as other things before she started speaking again. "Since I'm pregnant as y'all know, I will be going on maternity leave soon meaning that there will be a substitute professor."

Hearing his teacher say that made Amani start plotting on the temporary one, thinking of different ways that he could make their time teaching the class horrible, something that he found entertaining to do everytime there was substitute professor.

He didn't know why but he found it entertaining to annoy those teachers to their breaking point, it was like a thrill for him.

Continuing to think about how he was going to make the teachers life a living hell, Amani was soon brought out of his thoughts when he heard the bell loudly ring throughout the classroom making him stand up and gather all of his things in front of him.

"Have a good day class," the woman said as her students were gathering all of their items up, some of them already walking out of the classroom because of the fact that they had packed up while the teacher was talking.

Soon Amani finished placing his items inside of the bag making him zip up his black bookbag before placing it on his back that way he could carry it, only one of the straps being used to keep the bookbag on his body, the other hanging freely.

He walked down the big stairs along with his fellow classmates, some of them chatting it up with each other, letting Amani hear some of their conversations while he was walking.

Continuing to walk down the stairs, Amani eventually made it to the bottom making him slightly shove some of the students that way he could get out of the classroom since he didn't want to be in there any longer than he had to.

"Finally fuckin' free. I ain't wanna be in that stank ass classroom no more," Amani said finally walking out of the classroom, letting him make his way towards the sitting area that the students could relax at anytime they wanted which also happened to be near the exit doors of the school.

While he was walking, he heard a familiar high pitch voice making him grab his Airpods out of his black sweatpants pocket and place both of them in his ears that way he didn't have to hear the antagonizing voice repeatedly call his name from afar.

Instead of the woman calling his name though, she came up to him and started tapping his shoulder with her baby pink acrylic nail, her soon getting it because Amani had quickly gotten annoyed with her doing this gesture.

"Fuck you want white bitch," Amani rudely asked, taking one of his airpods out of his ear before putting it back in his case that way he could hear what the woman had to say, even though he didn't want to.

"Um my name is Katie and you know that but I was wondering if you would like to go with my to my parents cabin as like a plus one or something," Katie said, twirling the piece of dirty blonde hair around her finger while Amani looked at her like he was about to cuss her out and as if she was crazy.

He couldn't believe that after this whole school year of Katie trying to hit on Amani, she still didn't get the hint after he disrespectfully rejected her a countless amount of times. If she didn't care about her feelings getting hurt though neither did he so he was going to keep being disrespectful until she left him alone.

"No dirty white hoe. Now leave me alone and go find another nigga dick ta ride with yo wack ass salmon pussy," Amani said, walking away from the woman before even got to react to the hateful and degrading things he just said about her.

"Stupid ass bitch. Really think she can fuck wit me like this fountain ain't colored only," Amani said to himself as he got closer to the exit of the building.

Soon he got to it making him push the doors open and walk out that way he could head to his car and drive back home.

20 minutes later

"Pops I'm home," Amani yelled out to his dad from the foyer area as he closed the front door back before locking the golden locks back.

"Daddy ain't here. He at work," Amani heard his little sister Amira say, coming into the living room with a bowl of steaming chicken noodles, a ham sandwich loaded with items, a zebra cake, and a cup of fruit punch minute maid all in her hands.

Amani was surprised that she could even carry all of that considering how many items there were and how small her hands were. He knew that if she wanted to eat she wasn't going to let anything stop her though so he didn't know he was surprised.

"Yo fat ass always eating sum. Put the food down and go work out," Amani said, shrugging the strap of the backpack off of his shoulder, letting it drop to the carpet floor next to him before he walked over to the couch and sat next to his sister.

"Ya mama," Amira said, picking up the fork and putting the noddles in her mouth, some of them she had to slurp up because they were nearly hanging off of the fork and about to fall off.

When Amani heard his sister say that, he couldn't help but look at his sister like she was stupid, which he sometimes thought she was before saying, "We got the same mama idiot. No wonder yo dumbass got kept back cause youn think."

"I don't like you," Amira said, mugging her brothers while she continued to slurp on her noddles.

"I love yo ass too lil girl," Amani said leaning over that aggressively kiss his sisters temple before getting up and walking into the kitchen that way he could fix himself something to eat since he didn't feel like getting anything on his lunch break.

"This nigga never know how ta fuckin' grocery shop," Amani said, opening the white refrigerator and freezer door only to see that most of the items inside of the were either snack items or boxer meals that he would warm up in the microwave.

Closing both doors back since he didn't find anything to satisfy his hunger, Amani then pulled his phone out so that he could doordash something but was interuppted when he heard someone start aggressively banging on the patio door.

Amani turned around to see who was crazy enough to do that but it all started to make, sense when he saw his bestfriend Kaseem who's pants were halfway off his body, showing his ethika underwear, and his white shirt wasn't fully put on.

"Amani open this door yo," Kaseem aggressively said while Amani just stood there looking at his half naked friend as if he was crazy, which he was.

He didn't know if he wanted to let his friend I or not considering what he had going on but Amani decided that he would anyways. He was going to have a little fun with him before he did though.

"What's tha password nigga," Amani asked, walking over to the patio door before putting his nose on the glass as if he was a kid looking at something in front of him making Kaseem look at him with an unsure look on his face.

"Nigga I don't know just let me in before this nigga finds me and kills me," Kaseem, started to get frustrated with the game Amani was trying to play with him.

Kissing his teeth at his friend, Amani unlocked the door and quickly opened it making Kassem quickly rush inside, Amani closing the sliding door and locking it back after him. He also pushed the blinds and turned them that way nobody could see inside of their apartment.

"You was tryna ask me what the password was like a nigga wasn't tryna kill me," Kaseem said, out of breath, indicating that he was most likely running from someone or something as he fixed the clothes that were halfway off his body.

"What niggas was tryna kill you cause youn got no opps and you cool wit everybody," Amani asked looking at his bestfriend.

"Well you know that bitch I was fucking with Catherine that I kept calling my sugar mama," Kaseem asked, stopping his sentence to make sure that Amani knew who he was talking about before he started telling him what had went down.

Even if Amani wanted to forget about the older woman that his friend was talking to he couldn't because every chance he got Kaseem would flaunt the items that Catherine would buy for him in Amani's face and would sometimes try to persuade him to get a suger mama as well.

Amani's answer would always be no though because he could never see himself with someone older than him, especially if they had a child.

"What about her wrinkly pussy ass," Amani asked, pulling out his phone so that he could continue ordering his food, occasionally looking up at Kaseem so that he still knew that he had Amani's attention.

"First she ain't got a wrinkly pussy. Second so y'know I've been fucking with her for a while well she told me to come over so I'm getting excited. When I get there we was chilling the we started fucking and I'm doing my thing. A couple rounds in though the door bust open and a nigga and two other niggas that look like his sons come in making her look back and I guess she got caught cause all three niggas looked mad as hell," Kaseem explained laughing, it sounded like a Windex bottle, making Amani laugh along with him.

Nothing was even funny about the situation but whenever Kaseem laughed it made Amani laugh simply because Kaseem's was contagious. Not only that but half of the time Kaseem's laugh was funnier than the joke he was telling.

"Nigga why is you laughin'," Amani asked, seeing, Kaseem have to wipe the tears that were coming from his eye with his index finger because of how hard he was laughing.

"Nothing is even funny it's just the fact that them nigga's faces was hilarious as fuck but back to the story. After she got caught she was tryna apologize and I dipped but they was chasing me. Jokes on them niggas though. I used to steal from the gas station and run so they ain't catching me," Kaseem said, seeming proud of the fact that he the husband and son's weren't able to catch up to him and do damage.

Amani was proud of Kaseem too considering he actually supported this type of behavior when it came to his friends but he didn't support it as much considering the woman was older and because it seemed like Kaseem was the side nigga. He didn't want to ruing his friends fun though so he decided to just stay quiet.

Since Amani stayed quiet, Kaseem took this as his chance to go annoy Amira, something that he always did when he saw her. Sometimes this made Amani think that Kaseem had a crush on her but everytime he questioned him about it he would deny all accusations so he decided to leave it alone.

"Kaseem leave me alone," Amira dragged out from inside of the living room making Amani walk inside to see what was going on between the two.

"No cause yo hefty self acting like you can't share some food with me. You acting like I'm asking for the whole thing just gimmie some bruh," Kaseem asked, basically pleading for Amira to give him some of the food that she had sitting next to her.

"It's not my fault you bwoke with yo bwoke ass. Now leave me alone and go ask your ugly ass raggedy ass sugar mama for some money and food you hobo," Amira said, mocking a tiktoker.

Not only did that but when she said that she sounded jealous but Amani decided to ignore it and not say anything, especially since he didn't really care if his friends dated his sister as long as they treated her right.

"Y'know what. That's why yo lace lifting and yo edges white hoe," Kaseem said, sneaking up behind Amira before snatching her sparkly pink bonnet off of her head, letting both of the males see how messed up her hair was.

"Kaseem I swear to God I fucking hate yo ass. I hope you die bitch," Amira screamed, almost on the verge of tears as she used one of the throw pillows closet to her to cover her head before she ran after Kaseem to get her bonnet back, leaving Amani there laughing.

3 hours later

"Nigga pass it and stop hogging it," Kaseem angrily said, snatching the blunt from him and Amani's friend, Caden, since he was hogging the blunt that they were passing around to the each other.

It was currently six o'clock in the evening and right now, Amani was smoking with his friends Kaseem, Caden, and Javonte who he had invited over after Amira beat the brakes off of Kaseem for snatching her bonnet off.

Kaseem didn't seem to care that she did that though and instead took his beating like a champ, even though Amira had accidentally punched him in the lip so hard to the point that it became busted.

"Now if you dropped that I would've beat yo ass," Javonte said, seeing Kaseem take a drag from it after it almost fell out of his hand.

"Nigga you ain't beating shit but them charges they got against you. Can't even step outside the neighborhood without the police being on yo ass. Matter of fact you not supposed to even be smoking either," Kaseem said, realizing that Javonte was smoking while he was on probation, something his officer said he couldn't do.

"Man fuck 12 and gimmie the fucking blunt nigga," Javonte said, snatching it from Kaseem.

"Sir don't make me call your parole officer on you cause you know I will," Kaseem said, putting on a Karen voice making Caden and Amani both shake their heads at him and how goofy he caught when he wasn't sober.

Continuing to pass the blunt in the rotation circle, Amani was about to grab it from out of Javonte's fingers but was stopped when he saw his dad's truck pull into their designated parking spot making Javonte pass it back to Caden.

He did this because they knew that Amani's dad, James, didn't like when Amani smoked. He could care less about his friends smoking around him, even though Amani would still inhale the fumes, but if he caught his son smoking it was going to be a big problem.

"Amani you smoking," James asked, closing the door to his truck back once he grabbed all of the items out before quickly coming up to the apartments staircase that the the group was sitting at that way he could see his son and what he was doing.

"No sir," Amani said, trying his hardest to seem like he was completely sober and not ok the verge of being high out of his mind to his dad. He thought it wouldn't work since his dad was looking him up and down like he didn't believe him but fortunately he did.

"Good now come help me with my stuff," James said making, Amani pass the half finished blunt to Kaseem before grabbing the various amount of items out of his dad's hands so that he could take them inside of the house.

Y'all didn't really get to meet Javonte and Caden but I promise y'all will in future chapters and hopefully I can keep up with all of them. Some of them might get forgotten about by me but if that happens just ignore it

Anyways out of all the characters you've seen now who is your favorite?

I'm letting y'all know that Amani is gonna be evil and disrespectful AS HELL but Aurora is gonna be the one that changes him :)

I'm gonna try and update everyday that way I could get this book out before my birthday because I don't like working on the same book for to long cause it starts to bore me

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Word count: 3070

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 110K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.
40.7K 882 18
"๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช '๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช"...
1.2K 44 32
๐Ÿคชread to find out
89.8K 3.1K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?