Bittersweet | Meanie | Minwon

By ulichanie

Autumn... looking at the falling dried leaves, Mingyu felt like may be he was one of those wrecked leaves who... More

Bittersweet - Into the Story
One ○ Leather Jacket
Two ○ What's wrong with being gay
Three ○ The Locker Room
Four ○ Sorry WOOZI
Five ○ Who buys you ice cream
Six ○ Just One Coffee
Seven ○ I am not into you
Nine ○ Poisoned
Ten ○ Comfy Coffin
Eleven ○ You speak too much infront of me
Twelve ○ Stupid tears
Thirteen ○ Stuck with your Mingyu boy
Fourteen ○ Wanna go on a date
Fifteen ○ A kiss would suffice
Sixteen ○ I am Sorry!
Seventeen ○ 3 Years is a Big Time
Eighteen ○ Box beside the door
Nineteen ○ Are you lost?
Twenty ○ Young Master
Twenty One ○ Bleeding Wounds
Twenty Two ○ Wait here
Twenty Three ○ No Fun, No choice
Twenty Four ○ Salt on his wounds
Twenty Five ○ Bricks
Twenty Six ○ Two boys I met
Twenty Seven ○ Mom's gonna kill me!
Twenty Eight ○ Replacement
Twenty Nine ○ Butterfly
Thirty ○ Jingle Bells
Thirty One ○ Coupling
Thirty Two ○ First Kiss
Thirty Three ○ Two Rings
Thirty Four ○ Don't hate me
Thirty Five ○ Rage
Thirty Six ○ Dining
Thirty Seven ○ Cheonsa
Thirty Eight ○ First Day
Thirty Nine ○ Friendly
Fourty ○ Comply
Fourty One ○ Best Friend
Fourty Two ○ Vulnerable
Fourty Three ○ Break
Fourty Four ○ Chicken
Fourty Five ○ Down
Fourty Six ○ Ride
Fourty Seven ○ Baby
Fourty Eight ○ Bass
Fourty Nine ○ Last Game
Fifty ○ Whipped
Fifty One ○ Favourable
Fifty Two ○ Picture
Fifty Three ○ Flushed
Fifty Four ○ Woozi
Fifty Five ○ It's Mine
Fifty Six ○ You're Next
Fifty Seven ○ Corner
Fifty Eight ○ Suffocate

Eight ○ I found it so I am the owner

265 12 21
By ulichanie

"It's complicated hyung! I am just gonna sleep."

"It's fine Mingyu. You know sometimes you should let things go with the flow.", Jihoon said resting his head on his pillow.

"You're so cute hyung!"

Mingyu jumped on Jihoon wrapping his hands around him tightly.

"You piece of shit. I can't breathe...", Jihoon tried to get away from his hold but Mingyu wasn't letting him go. So he jerked a little towards the end of the bed and Mingyu ended up falling on the ground.

"Aish!!!!"

"Go to sleep!"

"Nae!!!!"

Mingyu bowed his head to Jihoon like in periodic dramas and layed back on the bed. Their backs were facing each other.

"Are you happy hyung?", Mingyu asked in a lower tone. He wasn't really sure what he was expecting from Jihoon but he was indeed worried about him.

"What am I supposed to answer to this question Gyu?"

Jihoon was indeed taken aback by this sudden serious question of Mingyu but he didn't want to show his reaction towards the question.

"How is University? What about your after work?", This time Mingyu turned towards him but Jihoon was still showing his back.

"Everything is fine Mingyu. I don't know why you are asking this weird question."

"Don't you think you're being the weird one here? Why are you not facing me while talking?", Mingyu questioned harshly this time sitting on the bed.

"I want to sleep Mingyu. Please let me be."

"Fine! You be in your own cozy mattress and I will be in mine. Maybe I was stupid trying to have a conversation with you.", Mingyu felt frustrated and faced his back again towards him and tucked himself in his blanket.

I wish I could tell you...

Jihoon bit his lips trying to control the tears dripping down his eyes. A while later when he confirmed Mingyu was asleep, he walked towards him and sat down on the floor tracing Mingyu's hairline.

"You're the only one I have and I want to be something before I tell you about it.", Jihoon whispered and went back to his bed.

What are you hiding from me hyung...

Days pass by too soon. Its already the day when they have to give their communication test.

I hope I have good teammates.

As soon as he entered the class, he noticed Dokyeom sitting on the seat next to his. It's been a while he came to University. This was the first time he saw him after their not-so-good date.

Mingyu walked towards his seat with a puzzled expression. Dokyeom was throwing huge smiles on him as if he wasn't really affected by what happened that day.

"You seem to be in a good mood buddy.", Mingyu said surprised by his behaviour. He placed his bag on the desk and sat on the chair turning his attention to the smiling face which was actually making him want to throw Dokyeom out of the window.

"You are so handsome.", Dokyeom looked at Mingyu with really adoring expression. The 32 teeth of his were fully visible.

God damn! I am gonna break those teeth of yours.

"Don't cuss at me inside Kim Mingyu...", He pouted at him.

Mingyu literally felt disgusted and picked his bag in his hands pointing it towards Dokyeom and said, "If you don't stop this, I am gonna smash your face with my bag."

"Hold on man! I was just kidding. No wonder why you're single.", Dokyeom said raising his hands in defeat.

"None of your business!"

Mingyu harshly kept his bag back on the desk and turned to the other side. Dokyeom shrugged and got up to walked away.

A few minutes later, Mingyu found the seat beside him empty. He sighed in relief.

A small pendant caught his attention that was hanging on the side of the chair. He picked it up.

It looks so beautiful... I am sure it's Dokyeom's...

He looked at the people around him and no one was paying attention to him so he slipped the pendant into his pocket.

I found it so I am the owner. I will take this as a payment for the tolerating him.

"You seem to be lost in your thoughts.", Dokyeom said walking back to Mingyu.

"Uh... Well nothing...", Mingyu kept stuttering.

"Are you intimidated by me??", Dokyeom laughs.

"WTF dude!"

"I wish I will be in your team.", Dokyeom said looking at their classmates.

"You can only wish.", Mingyu shrugged.

Dokyeom shrugged too and went back to his usual seat. Mingyu noticed a few others came towards Dokyeom and they all seemed to have some kind of conversation that he found a little weird(?).

His eyes and attention shifted to Wonwoo standing nearby them, staring at Mingyu. Mingyu mouthed a 'what' to which Wonwoo rolled his eyes back and walked outside the class.

Not that Mingyu cared but why was he being affected by his action...

"Hello students!!!", Mr Kim chimed walking in.

"Are you all ready to know your partners for your test?? Well so let's get this started."

He took names of few of the groups while Mingyu was just waiting for his name to be called.

"Seo Myeongho... Seo Myeongho? Where is he?", Mr Yoon asked Mingyu.

"His grandmother is sick and I am sure he has informed our form tutor.", Mingyu replied.

Mr Yoon shrugged and continued.

"So the second last group is Jeon Wonwoo, Moon Junhwi and my dearest Kim Mingyu.", Mr Yoon smirked at Mingyu while Mingyu was expression less as if he has seen a ghost.

"Mingyu?", Dokyeom said placing a hand on his shoulder which brought him back to senses.

"Y-yes..."

"You okay?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Mr Yoon said we're supposed to sit with our partners so I think you should go to him.", He said pointing his thumb to his back which revealed Wonwoo and Jun looking at him.

"This motherfucking prof- ugh!!", Mingyu whisper shouted punching the desk before getting up harshly and walking towards his so-called assigned partners.

Putting up a huge fake smile on his face that looked more like a taunting face, he said, "Hello my dear lovely partners. I hope we will have a good time working together."

"I would love it if you use the energy you're putting on your sarcasm into our assignment then we might end up with an A grade.", Wonwoo said looking at him dead serious.

"I am sorry Prince Jeon Wonwoo.", Mingyu said and then sat beside Wonwoo and continued, "What else would our Prince like? Is there any pre-written list that might help me with it?"

Mingyu was now getting on Wonwoo's nerves. Wonwoo clenched his fist biting his lips to control the rage. He pulled Mingyu by waist so close that they could feel each other's breath. Mingyu was flustered but then he was liking it somehow. He leaned into his Wonwoo's ears and whispered, "Shall we go with a BL?"

Mingyu leaned back making himself comfortable in his seat and left Wonwoo puzzled.

Wonwoo got up from his seat and grabbed Mingyu's hands taking him out of the class to the nearby corridor. Jun followed.

"Shall we give an exemplary performance today?", Wonwoo asked smirking.

"I hope we will grab an A++ today.", Mingyu smirked back leaning on the wall.

"You guys are insane!", Jun exclaimed. Both of them shrugged.

30 Minutes Later

Mr Yoon walked back into the class finding hid students still trying to gather their thoughts.

"I hope you all are ready?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 13.6K 68
People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm not like that before, there was something...
1.3K 73 22
You can not direct people's Deportments or Manners in the world. You can either live to please them or live to let go and walk for your own apprecia...
42K 472 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
23.2K 1.2K 43
Wonwoo, a runaway low-life servant, finds himself lost in the woods. All dirty & bloody, he draws the attention of the Pack of Wolves occupying the a...