✦ ♡my cigarette man♡ ✦

By m_zoeee

!!SEQUEL IS NOW OUT!!: "mais ce n'est qu'un désir" The title was a inside joke but I decided to go with it. M... More

Chapter One || A drag in the dark
Chapter two || Withdrawal
Chapter three || FOR YOUR LOVE
Chapter Four || Belladonna
Chapter five || White lies
Chapter seven || Dimmi le tue verità
Chapter eight || Tornerai da me
Chapter nine || Torna a cosa
Chapter ten || bury a friend
Chapter Eleven || arrivederci

Chapter six || Spirale

71 2 0
By m_zoeee

‼️TW//ABDUCTION,HOSTAGE,NEEDLES‼️

First person://

"That was really fun." I giggle.

Damiano insists on walking me home but I struggle to keep up beside him due to his lavish pace. It seems like he's always on the run...

"Yeah, I'm glad you got to meet everybody." He sighs.
"You seemed worried." I laugh.
"Yeah they can just be...a lot" he laughed.

We stop at the door and I wrap my arms around his neck to bring him in for a passionate kiss.

"I'd love to spend to day together babe, but I have rehearsal." He groans.
"It's okay I understand!" I smile.

He stops, takes my hand and smiles.

"But you can come watch me if you want?" He suggests.
"We're working on a new song: "I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE, and it would be nice if the influence behind it could be the fist to hear."
"I would love to come!" I beam.
"Great we'll be at the studio at 1pm." He reply's brushing my lips before turning around to leave.

I turn the knob and rush inside. So much has happened in the last couple days I haven't been able to process on my own so I'm delighted to finally have some alone time. I walk to the bathroom thinking it's probably a good idea to wash my face, I probably look like a complete wreck to Damiano but he's too much of a gentleman to admit it.

BANG

Clattering comes from the kitchen and a shiver sends down my spine.

"What was that?" I wonder.

BANG

Something smashes.

I carefully peak my head out of the bathroom door. There's nothing in sight, but things don't fall that way on their own right? I scamper cautiously towards the kitchen trying not to make the hardwood squeak.

"What the-" I stutter.

The window is completely shattered and shards of glass scatter along the floor, some pieces coated in blood. I start to panic coming up with scenarios of who could have come in.

Someone grips my waist tightly and pulls me into them.

I scream and try to break away from their arms but they cover my mouth.

"Miss me?" A familiar voice whispers in my ear.

I try to scream again but this time a syringe plunges into my neck.

...

My eyes open in a dim lit room. I try to look around for any method of escape... wishing I would have asked Vic now... a faint light opening is to my left I could try...

"Don't even bother." That same voice snickers.

He comes into the small light there is.

"Timothèe...?" I ask weakly.

He smirks at me beginning walk quietly towards the bed.

"Why am I here?" I mumble.
"I mean you didn't think you could get rid of me this easily right?"
"When I want something I get it." He states aggressively.

My heart pounds. A rush of anger flushes through me.

"You didn't seem to know what you wanted when you were fucking my friend!" I snap.
"As if you're so fucking innocent? You're not fooling anyone mon amour" He whispers into my ear.

I jolt trying to get out of bed not realizing my arms are tied to the bed frame. I moan in pain from the rope burn.

"I remember that." He laughs.

I glare at him and a silence floods the room.

"Don't you want to know why you're here?" He asks.

I don't respond just continue to glare.

"Well Damiano seems to be a little in debt to me..." he smirks.

My eyes widen and I swallow hard.

"He worked for you?" I tremble.
"Mmm, something like that." He laughs.
"How long...?" I ask.

He pauses and for a glimpse of a second a sense of humanity appears on his face, but it immediately fades as he opens his lips to speak.

"Awhile, there's a lot of things you didn't know during our relationship." He whispers.
"Because you're a sociopath and pathological liar?" I suggest.

His smirk fades and goes serious. I don't know how I'm going to escape this, Timothèe will not leave me alone in the room and even if he did I couldn't be certain I could reach and climb through the small window. Surely Damiano will realize I'm not at rehearsal soon right?

"He's going to come for me." I hiss.
"Oh I wouldn't doubt it, I'm not going to keep you... I mean I'm expecting you'd want to stay with me anyways, I'm just holding you here until Damiano comes so I can settle this." He smirks.
"What are you going to do?" I mumble.
"End our little disagreement, but don't worry we still have some time..."
"In the meantime I can show you how things used to be... how they should be." He moans into my ear.
"Don't fucking touch me." I command.
"What make you think you have any power?" He says now leaning over me on the bed.

He's on top of me. His heavy breath in sync with my rapidly beating heart. He begins kissing my collar bone. I flinch away cocking my head the opposite direction of his face.

"Don't fight it, you know you want me belle." He whispers.

His words make me give in, my knees weaken and sink into the bed.

Suddenly the door burst open- Damiano stands panting, his hair is messy and his collared shirt is halfway open revealing his chest covered in sweat.

"Get off of her!" Damiano fumes.
"Relax we were just having some fun before you got here." He snickers.

I ram my knee into Timothèe's chest causing his to tumble over and fall to the ground.

"You little fucking brat." he grunts trying to recover.

Damiano slugs him.

"What part of don't hurt the people I love do you not understand?" Damiano fumes at Timothèe while freeing my wrist.

"Love?" My heart beats. Wait no not the right time.

"Well you'd think you wouldn't have the audacity to sleep with your bosses girl." He chuckles.
"I'm not your girl." I snarl.
"Quiet princess, let us talk this out." He winks.
"What?" Damiano grunts grinding his teeth.
"Haven't had the ex's talk yet?" Timothèe presumes.

Damiano clenches his fist.

"Not that important," Timothèe shrugs.
"What is important is you either stop seeing Chloe or somebody else finishes the issue." He demands.
"They'll take care of you the way you used to." He smirks.

No way. Damiano said he never hurt anyone. Why would he lie to me again? I already know Timothèe is a pathological liar but Damiano's guilt confirms my suspicion.

"What!" I gasp.
"Chloe I can explain-" he begins.
"I guess you don't share everything do-" Timothèe is interrupted by Damiano's fist.

He immediately falls to the ground. My widen eyes stare at Damiano blankly.

"Chloe I..." he begins.

I dash towards the door.

...

It's dark, the streetlights brighten the streets. I quicken my pace when I see some sketchy guys smoking in an alley, I'm not falling for that again...

I don't know where I'm going. I refuse to go with Damiano but I have no money and don't know where I'd stay let alone where I am. All I do know is I'm definitely not in Rome anymore.

I read a welcome sign saying we are in Le Chambon-sur-Lignon, Timothèe used to take me here to visit family when we were together.

"Chloe wait!" Damiano shouts panting behind me.

All my years of high school track and he still manages to catch up to me.

"Chloe I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm really not like that anymore, if I could take I back I would..."

I look down and walk hastily fighting the urge to look back to him. Damiano reaches out to grab my arm.

"Damiano no!" I demand loosening his grip.

He drops my arm and stares with a melancholy expression.

"You lied to me!" I cried.
"I was protecting you," he raises his voice.
"I'm not like that anymore amore mio I promise." He begs.

How could I trust him after all of the lies?

"I need to be alone..." I tremble.
"You know it's not safe right now." He explains.
"I don't care." I say trying to pass him.

He promptly steps in front of me.

"Get in the car." He commands.

I attempt to push him forward but he grabs both my wrists then pulling me into his chest.

"Get in the fucking car." He orders heavily under his breath.

...

Two silent hours pass until he finally speaks.

"Fuck." He sighs.
"What?"
"Fuel reserve." He answers pulling over to a sketchy gas station.

"What time is it?" I ask yawning.
"2am, but we're in only in Saint-Jean-De-Bournay so there's over nine hours." He replies.
"We should stop for the night." I sigh.

...

Damiano pulls over to a nearby rest stop. He brought the band's minivan so there's plenty of room to sleep. We walk to the pull-out couch awkwardly set it up.

"Okay goodnight." Damiano says walking back to the drive seat.
"Dami...wait..." I stop him.

He turns to face me eyes glistening.

"You can lay down here too, it's your van." I give in.

He lays beside me leaving a distant space between us. Twenty silent minutes and I have to ask.

"Damiano?" I whisper to see if he's still awake.
"Yes?" He whispers back staring blankly at the fairy lights hanging from the ceiling.
"When you said that people you love..." I whisper.

He turns to face me resting his head on his hands.

"Did you mean it?" I stutter anxious about the answer.
"Yes, I did." He admits.

I know it's wrong after everything but his lips are so tempting.

I smile and kiss him.

...

‼️HEAVY SMUT‼️

Damiano tears off my clothes leaving me completely exposed. He grabs my waist and pushes himself on top of me. He places his hand in between my thighs.

"Don't be a tease." I beg.
"Where's the fun in that?" He teases pulling his lips away.
"Stop." I whine.
"Say the words then." He commands.
"I need you." I whisper into his ear

He slips it in and buckle my hips. I bite the inside of my cheek trying to not to whimper.

"Fuck." He moans wrapping his huge hand around me neck.

I breathe heavily, digging my nails into his back as he speeds up.

We are both Breathing heavily now, I'm a mess and he's close to done.
we both finish.

Breathing rapidly, exhausted I lay down. He pulls me close and I place my head on his chest. I listen to his heart beat as my eyes flutter shut.
...

Damiano wakes me up running his hands through my hair.

"Goodmorning amore mio." He smiles and kisses me.
"Goodmorning my love." I smile back.

He stretches and stands up putting his grey sweatpants back on.

"We should get on the road,"
"We can stop and get breakfast on the way but it's a long drive and it's already seven." Says Damiano.

Damiano put his foot on the peddle then begins backing out.

SMACK

"Wha-what was that-" I stutter.
"I'm I'm actually not sure, there was nothing in the rear view..." he assures me.

I peer out the back glass unable to make out anything, Damiano joins me.

"There's nothing..." I say.
"Hold on..." Damiano grunts as he pulls on the latch to open it.

OH MY GOD-

"ELENA?!" I scream in shock.

Damiano smacks his hand over my mouth.

Laying lifeless on the concrete is the home wrecker herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.1K 34
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
125K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
66.6K 2.8K 52
-------------IN ENGLISH------------------- OC (original character) x Måneskin (I'm bad at descriptions so just trust me, skip this and read it) - ❔Wh...
I Am No Prey By Amal

Science Fiction

3.2K 607 14
Book 1 of the Rising Phoenix trilogy. Would you choose love over peace? Two months away from her graduation day, all Cerise wants is to keep up her...