Uncommon Circumstances (Inter...

By NicoleMckoy

Alyssa and Jake once dated when she was sixteen and he was twenty-one. She is now eighteen and he is twenty-t... More

Uncommon Circumstances (Interracial Young Adult Suspenseful Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

6.8K 144 18
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Alyssa P.O.V.

I watched as Chad walked down the hall with the principal. I was at my locker but could see Jake staring at me. He had some freaky look in his eye and I knew if Chad was in trouble it was Jake’s fault. 

I put my stuff in my locker then I walked up to Jake. I told him I needed to speak to him and he and I went into his classroom and he closed the door behind us. 

“What did you do?” I asked getting to the point right away.

“What do you mean Alyssa? I haven’t done anything,” Jake said innocently. 

“Cut the act Jake. Why was Chad called to the principal’s office?” I asked. 

“Oh that. Well I told you if you didn’t dump him I would do something,” Jake said.  

“Jake I did dump him,” I lied. 

I was going to dump him but then I was second guessing myself and before I could even do anything the principal came and interrupted us. 

“Lies! You and him are still together and I did what I needed to,” Jake said. 

“What did you do Jake!” I shouted. 

“Why don’t you go talk to your boyfriend and find out. I’m sure he’ll dump you now if I get my way,” Jake said with a laugh.

Jake was seriously messed the fuck up. I walked out of Jake’s classroom just as Chad came walking down the hall. 

Chad did not look happy. 

I walked up to Chad and he just walked right by me. I ran to catch up with him and grabbed his arm stopping him.

“Babe what’s wrong?” I asked. 

“Babe! Really Alyssa. After how you were this morning I’m babe again. Didn’t you just fucking beak up with me!” Chad shouted. 

“No I didn’t break up with you. I was going to but didn’t,” I clarified. 

“Why were you going to break up with me? Because you turned me in for something I didn’t do,” Chad accused. 

“Chad I didn’t turn you in about anything. What happened in the principal’s office?” I asked. 

“I got suspended and benched from the basketball team because steroids were found in my locker,” Chad said. 

“How is that possible you never use your locker you share one with me,” I said. 

“See I tried to tell the principal and couch that. But they said you told them I was doing drugs and that we broke up so I don’t use your locker at all,” Chad said. 

“Chad I didn’t turn you in,” I said. 

Chad just shook his head and walked off. I caught up with him and he just ignored me. 

“Chad I didn’t do this Jake did,” I said.

“Alyssa stop blaming him for everything. Basketball is important to me and you did this to me,” Chad said. 

“I didn’t do this,” I said on the verge of tears. 

“You wanted to break up you got your wish. Alyssa we’re done!” Chad shouted. 

He walked out of the building and I stood in the hallway in tears. I ran back to Jake’s classroom and walked right up to him. 

“Are you happy you asshole? Chad got suspended and benched from the basketball team. He thinks I set him up! He broke up with me!” I shouted. 

“Sorry to hear that,” Jake said laughing his ass off. 

“You’re plan might have worked but I still don’t want you! Don’t you get it Jake I love Chad! I want to be with Chad not you! My heart is broken now for a second time because of you and you’re not even my boyfriend!” I shouted with tears streaming down my face. 

“Alyssa you’ll get over him in time,” Jake said plainly. 

“No I won’t!” I shouted. 

I walked back out of Jake’s classroom and went to the girl’s restroom. Chad dumped me and it was all Jake’s fault. I felt helpless because there wasn’t anything that I could even do to make Jake pay for this. 

Chad P.O.V.

After getting suspended I just walked out of the principal’s office pissed off. I ran into Alyssa and she acted like everything was ok with us. I told her off then broke up with her.

The coach had been in the office with the principal and I. When I tried to talk about how the drugs had to be planted in my locker because I shared a locker with Alyssa, they told me Alyssa was the one to turn me in. 

I didn’t want to believe that Alyssa set me up but she had been acting weird and then she tried to blame Jake. I was just so fed up.

I went to my car and got in and my passenger door opened. I assumed it was Alyssa so I shouted for her to get the hell out but it wasn’t her. It was Amy that had gotten into my car. 

“Amy get out!” I shouted. 

“Look I’m sorry and I know I took things too far. You say you love Alyssa and she loves you so you both don’t deserve this. Chad you were set up with those drugs,” Amy said. 

“No shit you think!” I shouted. 

“Well Alyssa didn’t turn you in I did. I worked with Jake to get you suspended,” Amy confessed. 

“What the hell Amy! Why would you do this to me!” I shouted. 

“I was working with Jake before and then I started to feel bad and told him I wanted out. He threatened me if I didn’t keep helping him. So I told you to come to my house and he had something planned to do to Alyssa that night I got you away from her. Then he told me to call the school and pretend to be Alyssa and give them a tip about you. I’m sorry Chad but Jake is crazy and he will do anything to get Alyssa back. I only went along with his plan because I wanted a chance with you but…” 

“Amy do you have any proof of any of this so I can prove I was set up.”

“Yes I have some text messages and I recorded some conversations between Jake and I.”

“Ok where is this evidence?” 

“At my house.” 

“We’re going to your house to get this evidence and then I’m going to clear my name and get Jake fired.” 

I started my car and went over to Amy’s place she better have been telling me the whole truth. 

I got to Amy’s house and she handed me over a box she had claiming all the things I needed to take Jake down with were in there. 

I took the box and left her house. I went to my house waiting for school to end then I went over to Alyssa’s place. I wanted to go over all this stuff with her first so we could go to the principal together tomorrow. 

I pulled up to Alyssa’s house after I saw her get dropped off by Bridget. I knew Alyssa would be mad at me for dumping her when I shouldn’t have. I should have known she was set up just like me.

I knocked on her front door and hoped she’d answer. 

“What Chad.” Alyssa said through the closed door. 

“Baby I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you earlier. I know you didn’t set me up. I have proof that Jake did everything,” I said. 

“Good for you now leave,” Alyssa said. 

“Baby come on let me in. I’m sorry,” I begged.

“No Chad! You thought I would do something like that to you and that hurt me!” 

“I know and I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you but I need you to see this stuff I have. Jake has been plotting against us the whole time.” 

I heard a silence and I thought Alyssa would open the door but she didn’t. 

“Chad you dumped me when I was only trying to protect us. We’re over so just leave,” Alyssa said.

“Alyssa I didn’t mean it,” I said. 

There was more silence and I knocked on the door. 

“Alyssa,” I said. 

Alyssa wouldn’t open the door so I just decided to give her sometime. As I walked back to my car I heard Alyssa’s front door open. 

I turned back around and saw her standing at the front door. I walked back over to her and when I saw her she looked like she had been crying. I hated that I upset her when she didn’t deserve it. 

I walked inside the house and closed the door. I picked Alyssa up in my arms and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. 

“I’m sorry baby,” I said pecking her lips.

I walked Alyssa back to her bedroom and closed the door. 

“You were mean to me for no reason,” Alyssa said. 

“I know and I’m sorry. But I have this stuff I want to show up,” I said. 

I put Alyssa down and we both sat down on her bed and I showed her the text messages and let her hear the recordings Amy had. 

After going through all the stuff Amy gave me I knew I could get Jake fired now. Hopefully the cops would even arrest him. 

“So I was right about how Amy wasn’t trustworthy,” Alyssa said. 

“Yes but at least when she saw us fight in the hallway she felt guilty and told the truth,” I said. 

“Don’t defend her Chad! She worked with Jake this whole time. She’s behind the sex tapes and everything,” Alyssa said.

“She did admit to setting me up with Jake and what not. But she didn’t do the sex tape stuff and from what I can tell Jake didn’t do that either,” I said. 

“Then who did that stuff?” Alyssa asked. 

“I don’t know,” I said. 

I was about to close up the box Amy gave me but Alyssa pulled out some tape from the bottom of the box.

Alyssa turned on her television and put the tape in. 

The tape started and there were two blurred out guys on the screen.

“Dude you had an STD,” a boy said. 

“Yeah I had to go get it treated because if Alyssa found out she’d know I cheated on her. Man I love her and hooking up with my ex wasn’t worth it,” another guy said. 

I remembered this conversation. I had been talking to Troy about how I cheated on Alyssa. We were in the locker room and I didn’t think anyone heard us but someone had. They had taken this video of us. 

The video skipped and went to a different scene. 

“Chad I still love you,” my ex said kissing my neck. 

“I love you too baby,” I said. 

This was now a video of my ex and I on my family cruise. We were in my room right before we had sex. Right before I cheated on Alyssa.

“We should have never broken up. My slut sister just got in the way,” my ex said taking off my shirt. 

“I’m sorry about cheating with her. I loved you though,” I said. 

“I know. My sister is just a slut like I said,” my ex said. 

“Lets not talk about her,” I said.

“You’re right let’s just enjoy each other like we use to,” my ex said. 

Alyssa fast-forward through the sex part of the video and there was another part. My ex was siting in front of the camera looking right into the camera lens. 

“Hello Alyssa. My name is Amanda. What you just saw was Chad admit to cheating on you and still loving me. I couldn’t decide on if I wanted to show you the whole cheating scandal or not. But I decided I should let you see the whole thing.” 

“Anyway I wanted to tell you I’m getting Chad back because he’s going to dump you since we hooked up. He might have freaked on me and told me he made a mistake. But I know he will be back.” 

“I’m just making this tape to tell you that you better stay away from my man. I love him and he will always love me.” 

“I hope you find love somewhere else.” 

The tape cut off and now everything made sense. 

“She’s sick Chad! She taped you two having sex and sent it to me. She must have been the one to tape us and send it around to the whole school,” Alyssa said. 

“I’m going to find out if she did it ok,” I said.

Alyssa just nodded her head and sat on her bed. Not only had Amy and Jake been plotting against Alyssa and I. But my ex had gone crazy now too. 

“Chad I threw this tape away. So why was it even in this box Amy gave you?” Alyssa asked. 

“Maybe she found it or something,” I said. 

“Or maybe she is working not only with Jake but with her sister too,” Alyssa suggested. 

This was all too much. But if Amy had been working with her sister and Jake on the side then that meant Amy could have a bigger plan and only gave me the Jake evidence to get Jake out of the way. So her sister could now have a chance to come front in center with whatever plan she could have been working on from the beginning. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 3.5K 24
An unexplainable pain ran through my entire system, making breathing difficult. I tried to breathe, but I couldn't. The emotions of the past few days...
37.9K 2.1K 32
The story has a setting in the late 1700's, where there was royals ruling the land and wars to gain land. Girl Name Sandra is about a black female li...
82.5K 3.7K 20
Hazel was never perfect. She was overweight and always fell in love with the wrong guys and at 23 she had a kid. Hazel soon lost her mom due to bein...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...