Island of Ark (Kyochuu Rettou...

By JDENT8

In this story is where the plane carrying high school students where suddenly the plane gets shot down after... More

Plane Crash
Scout and Sightseeing
Close encounters
Familiar faces
Gone fishing
Plans and Strategy
Beast
Man-Eater
Hunt

Spotted Devil

74 0 0
By JDENT8

Night

Everyone has started to sleep, Matt stayed up for a while, because he needed to get used to the new environment around him, when matt was a young boy most people saw him almost differently due to how he barely comes to civilization, and likes to wear no shoes because he wants to feel his feet. Innou groans to wake up.

Innou: [Tired] Matt?

Matt turns his head to hear her.

Innou: Your still up?

Matt: Yeah, i need more than a couple minutes to get used to the environment, bro.

Innou: I think you might be too relaxed, especially with danger lurking around every corner.

Matt: The trick with me is to remain calm, in problems like these, people turns out to overreact to think. 

Innou: [Sheepishly] Yeah.

She thought to herself when he peed herself after nearly gotten killed by a giant butterfly. 

Matt: Being in this jungle reminds me of the leopard of Gummalapur.

Innou: Leopard of Gummalapur?

Matt: The leopard of Gummalapur was infamous for being a man eater, it was an Indian leopard who killed 42 people and most of them were innocent women and children, it mostly killed at night, a hunter named Kenneth Anderson took it upon himself to hunt the spotted devil. It took him three hunts to catch the leopard, but with a dog at his side he manage to find and kill the leopard. 

Innou: That's.. sad.

Matt: And you wanna know whats even more terrifying there were even more man eaters who mostly exist in the likes of Africa, India, and all the way to france.

Innou: [Thinking] Scary.

Matt then stands up and goes into the bathroom, leaving innou to her thoughts. When Matt enters the bathroom he hears noises outside, he looks out the window to see something rustle in the bushes, he opens to hear, coming out of the bushes is a leopard climbing up a tree, this big cat is known for climbing trees.

Matt: It looks like he is holding something in his mouth?

Matt then suddenly shuts his mouth as the leopard turns its head, to hear the noise, matt looked out again to see that the leopard is carrying a Porcupine carcass in its mouth. Some of its quills were dangling from its face. It then lays on a tree branch trying to eat, and careful of the quills. Matt then shuts the window and locks it, he closes the door too, and gets ready for a shower. 

Matt: Now how do i do this?

Matt rarely uses a bathroom to shower, he usually takes bath but is willing to try something new. He turns to see the dial.

Matt: ???

The water then turns on from the shower head. He then turns it down to feel cold water and then turns it up for hot water.

Matt: Oh!

He then knows how to use a shower head, and takes his clothes off and gets in the shower and keeps it on warm after he finishes the shower he then starts to take a bath, he then starts to relax, until he heard a knock on the door.

Innou: Hello Matt?

Matt turns his head to the door.

Innou: [Flustered] C-can i come in?

Matt: [Relaxed] Uhh, Sure.

His mind was so calm, innou comes in with a towel surrounding her body, her face is pure red, she closes the door behind her and locks it, she then heads over to the showers first.

Innou: [Thinking] What am i doing?! I should have just waited, but my own mind wanted me to do so! 

She covered her face with her eyes as water soaked her face, she finished and got out and found an open bath, and started to relax her own body. Matt then walks to her.

Matt: [Relaxed] Hey.

Innou jumps and sees him.

Innou: [Embarrassed] Wait what are you doing u know there is the men washroom!

Matt: Yeah but you do know that this is an open springs.

Innou then sees the signs.

Innou: Oh.

Matt then gets in. 

Flashback to the school.

Matt was another transfer, a couple of days after the transfer, he decided to join the outdoor clubs, as a result he was a natural, innou was one of the members, when she saw him they became friends, sometimes close. When they were walking home from school she always notices how laid back matt is, even to the point to be comfortable without shoes. She almost saw him as an enigma.

Flashback ends.

Innou then turns to matt, and slowly walks to him.

Innou: Matt

Matt turns his head.

Innou: When you came here i thought of you as a enigma of the wild, you are almost like a pioneer of the modern wildlife.

Matt: Really?

Innou: Y-yes.

Innou slowly brings her mouth to his into a kiss. 

Innou: [Thinking] Is this my first kiss?

She does not stop and puts her arms around matts neck, matt then slowly brings his arms to her waists.

Innou: [Flustered] This trip might have gotten us close with nature but to be honest it got me closer with you.

Lemon!

They gotten further in their first kiss, matt then sucked on her breast, she lets out quiet moans so that she wouldn't have wake anyone.

Innou: [Thinking] My first time is here on this island.

Matt then licks her breast tips.

Innou: Mmm~

After finishing sucking on them, she lays flatly on her back and opens her first hole.

Innou: Please~ in here.

Matt then leans forward sticking his member inside of her, it was so intense for her that she grabbed a nearby towel to mute her moans as he thrust inside of her, as innou feels it go back and forth, she is mating with probably a jungle man. 

Innou: [Thinks] He almost looks like Tarzan.

Matt continues as he is about to cum inside of her and then pulls out before he does, as he cums on her breast and face.

Matt: S-sorry.

Innou: It ok, i just didn't have any protection.

She then flips on her stomach. And uses her fingers to open her second hole.

Innou: Please don't go to fast, i have never done it like this.

Matt then puts more water on his member and puts some on innou second hole.

Innou: Mmm.

Matt then slowly puts it inside her butt and is in.

Matt: {Groans]

Innou: [Muffled] Ah!

He then thrust into her second hole, she feels the sensation inside of her, she feels like her legs are going limp.

Innou: [Moans] [Thinks] Amazing! This feels amazing! His raw and big penis inside of me. My legs are going numb but i don't want this to end!

Matt keeps going until.

Matt: I am about to cum again.

Innou then stands and jumps on him making him sit, his member was still inside her, he wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and kisses him again, matt then stands up and carries her while thrusting, he keep this going.

Innou: Please don't let me go!

Matt keeps holding her until he comes inside her, she feels the sensation again, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, as matt sits down while innou was still on top of him, she then gets off of his member and starts sucking on it.

Matt: I don't know if i can do it again, i am starting to get sensitive there.

Innou then keeps going until she feels like he is milked dry.

Matt: [Moans] 

Innou then stops and gets her mouth of his member and licks it like candy. Matt then falls onto his back feeling tired, innou then climbs onto him to look him in the eyes.

Innou: I-i think this might started a great relationship if not real love.

Matt: [Panting] Yeah.

Innou then kisses him. 

Lemon Ends.

A couple of minutes later they have returned with everyone who is still sleeping. They then started to sleep together. 

As another day starts and another relationship begins as well.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 354 7
"There were 17... then 16... then 14... then 12... then 9... then 8... and then 7... Even if a tragedy were to happen, if you can survive it all, th...
40.4K 1.4K 52
Ever since the Pizza Plex burned down, you've been hearing these strange rumors about a monster that appears to students who are at school after sund...
233 13 18
On an end of the school year field trip, a boat crashes in a storm and leaves five acquaintances stranded on an island. All is not well, but everythi...
15K 451 66
A rather self-proclaimed perfect person, in her eyes she could do no wrong and no matter what everyone will come to adore the ground she steps on, if...