FNaF one-shots

Av Rosiertrs

Random FNaF one -shots that I made up (not canon) Mer

S.L: Escape attempt no.1
S.L:The Meetings
FNaF 1: Death by four.
FNaF 1: The Karen
S.L: Statues
FNaF1: Captins curse.
FNaF2: meeting the puppet.
UCN: Old friends
FnaF 1 x fem! reader: the dibs
FNaF 1: favouritism
FNaF 2: this one's a weird meme
SB: Broken Mirror
SB: The fight
The puppets time table
SUGGESTIONS!!
SB: Im Tired kids so F off
SB: A new victim

FNAF 2: Fortnite

40 1 0
Av Rosiertrs

Warning: cursing

Toy Bonnies p.o.v
"Freddy, what the hell are you doing?" I asked him. He was playing a game on his X-box that the owner of the pizzeria gave to him, we don't know why she gave it to him and I'm pretty sure it was a mistake 'cause it distracts Freddy. All the time. "Shut up Bonnie. I'm in the top 10." He said. Top 10? Of what? "But Freddy, the kids wanna see you." I told him "They can wait, I need to win this thing." Just then he died. "Shit!! I was so close!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes at him "Come on, we've got kids to see" I said.

1 Week Later
Toy Chicas p.o.v
I had just closed up the pizzeria when Freddy ran out of the back room jumping and screaming. I couldn't tell if he was excited or in pain. "VICTORY ROYAL BABY! FUCK YA. YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THOSE SUCKERS FACES WHEN I-" Mangle interrupted "SHUT UP FREDDY NOBODY CARES!!" They shouted. (does Mangle have a gender?) "B-b-b-but I got a Victory Royal" "Nobody cares Freddy now go back to whatever crevice you called out of and come back when you've done something worth noting " they sassed. Then Freddy made the biggest fucking mistake I've ever seen anybody make. "What, like biting a kids head off"
Bonnie and I spent the rest of the night watching Mangle chase Freddy. It was very funny.

Hello!! To everyone who bothered reading my one-shots. Thank you so so so so so so much!  I made Mangle savage in this one.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
889K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...