Hidden Love

De Spoil3dMilk

"Mommy..? " I say moving to straddle her lap. "What is it my love? Mommy has to work. " This is a gxg smut b... Mais

INTRO
ONE
TWO
TRHREE
FOUR

FIVE

191 0 0
De Spoil3dMilk

I woke up to a soft tapping on my door, I mumble my come in and my mom walks in with a expression of sad mixed with compassion...but overall she looked angry.
"Honey, we need to talk.." She stated walking to the end of my bed and sits.
I yawn and crawl towards her stopping about a foot away. I feel a weird hole in my stomach...its dad its gotta be..
She reaches for my hand and I let her take it. She inhales deeply then looks at me. "I...honey,me and your dad..we're getting a divorce." She let's out a deep breath like she was holding that in forever.
I rip my hand from hers and stumble off my bed. "WHAT!?" I drop to my knees and begin to cry.

My mom gets up to comfort me but I move our of her reach and yell "GET OUT!"

how could this happen?
They were always so happy until now...this isn't fair... I'm so not going to school..

-

It was about 11am when my phone vibrated, I rolled over in bed and grabbed it.
I had been in bed all day with my stuffed animals and pacifier, not having enough courage to face my mom after yelling at her.

UNKNOWN: hey why weren't you at school?

What? Who is this?

IZZY: why is this? How'd you get my number?

UNKNOWN: you gave it to me🤣 it's me jaz

IZZY: oh! Hey sorry- I wasn't feeling well :(

JAZ: oh..sorry to hear that sweetheart, hope you feel better soon

IZZY: thank youu- also can you collect my work and bring it over?

JAZ: yea ofc what your ad?

IZZY: ************

JAZ: k, I'll be by around 3:30 I got practice again

IZZY: Oki have fun I'll let you get back to class don't want you in trouble😣

JAZZ: aww so cute baby ttyl🖤

𝙷𝚒𝚒𝚒𝚒 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢- 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔- 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢- 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊

Love youuu🫶🏻

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
747K 39.5K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
270K 20.5K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
142K 7.7K 40
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...