Karlnapity Parent AU

Galing kay NinoDontForgetIt

What happens if Karl, Sapnap and Quackity receive a little bundle of joy at their doorstep. A one year-old ki... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

1.9K 61 46
Galing kay NinoDontForgetIt

Tommy's tail gently swayed in the soft breeze. Ranboo kept his tail still but his ears would twitch every now and again. The falling of leaves was common in the fall, luckily for Kinoko there is no snow but it gets cold as the Atlantic when it's winter. Which is one of the reasons why Tommy doesn't want to leave the house during those times. Plus it would be outrageous to send children to school in that kind of weather. Tommy was dreaming about the snow, he wants to experience it. He wonders what it is like in his small hands, he's seen pictures but it doesn't compare. Nothing compares to actually being there, he could make snow angels, build a snowman, have a snowball fight! The possibilities are endless but it ends with him being unable to touch it.

Tommy tends to melt or sizzle things he touches, he's slowly but surely being able to control it but not fully. He almost burned Karl once, he accidentally burned Dream, he almost burnt a playground, he almost started a forest fire... Another reason why Tommy doesn't want to go outside, he truly does feel like Elsa. Just locked in a room hoping not to harm anybody but Tommy is easily agitated and sometimes repulsive.

He hopes his calming methods work, if it doesn't, he'll look for another one. The wind suddenly grew sharper, which stirred Tommy out of his rest. He opened his eyes slightly to see children running around and playing still. Tommy continued to lean on Ranboo, he was very comfortable, how could you say no to that? The angry winds blew once more, whistling in Ranboo's sensitive ears. They twitched a few times before he slowly started stirring awake. Ranboo slowly opened his eyes to see children running around. He sat up a bit with Tommy following behind him, "Did I wake you?" Ranboo asked looking down at the younger. "No I awoke first, I was afraid I woke you?" Tommy spoke with a soft smile.

Ranboo shook his head, "The wind is quite bold," they spoke looking up at the sky. Clouds were starting to set in, "Was it going to rain?" Is all Ranboo thought before he felt a droplet on his skin. He winced as he scooted back towards the tree... The children started to realize the droplets which caused them to squeal a bit. "Alright come inside quickly!" Sir Kiyoshi yelled out from the door. Ranboo couldn't go anywhere, not if he doesn't want to get burned. Some of the droplets hit his leg causing him to pull them towards his chest with a wince. They were about to cry but his tears would hurt as well. Tommy rest his hand on Ranboo's hand, it was so warm to the older. Ranboo looked up to see Tommy smile, "I'm right here Ranboo," he spoke. His eyes were soft, it was the same eyes George would give to Ranboo when he was upset. Ranboo opened his mouth, he nearly called Tommy his mother, that would be embarrassing.

Tommy then look over at their teacher, "Sensei! The rain is too much Ranboo cannot move!" Tommy shouted. Sir Kiyoshi used his magic causing a large bamboo umbrella to appear. The covering was orange with sakura petals on them. The man walked over to the two boys, "Soca (I see)" He spoke before picking Ranboo up. He then looked at Tommy, "Will you be okay Thomas?" The older asked. "Yes Sensei," Tommy replied walking towards the double doors. Everytime the rain touched him, it would sizzle off his skin, soon enough a mist appeared with him. Tommy started to hum as he walked, the children watched at their classmate.

Tommy opened his eyes to look at everyone, the boys were swooned while the girls were surprised. Tommy walked passed the girls, along with the boys but he winked at them causing their faces to flush, even the boy that didn't like Tommy. Tommy smiled before walking inside of the building, "Let's head to class," Sir Kiyoshi spoke entering the building. He rest Ranboo down and made his umbrella disappear. They walked to the classroom, Tommy was the first to enter with the boys following behind him. "We will take a couple of minutes to relax before we head to the lunch hall. Feel free to explore and roam around the classroom," Sir Kiyoshi spoke as he sat down on his futon.

The children did exactly that, Tommy sat on his futon and was immediately bombarded by the boys and two of the girls in the classroom. "Oh my god! Tommy you looked so cool!" One of the girls spoke with a slight squeal. "Thank you," Tommy replied taking out his fan to cover his mouth. "I've read stories that only gods can create smoke around them, especially in storms. You're a goddess!" The other girl spoke. "Goddess?" Tommy questioned before his face contorted in a smile. "You speak so highly of me, I'll try my best to answer your prayers," Tommy spoke with a slight amusement in his voice. "Thank you for taking care of us Kamisama!" They bowed slightly as they spoke. Tommy could get used to something like this, of course he wouldn't work them like slaves but it's nice to have some followers around.

"You must be the goddess of miracles, wits and wisdom!" One of the boys claimed. "Three domains?" Tommy thought to himself. "Yes that must be it, that is perfect for her!" Another boy claimed. "It's decided then," Tommy spoke closing his fan, "Any problem that shall manifest under thee, I will solve with my tongue for I speak nothing but truth and falsehood is what I deem wrong," Tommy spoke as his eyes glowed a bit. The boys and two girls awed at Tommy, his eyes turned gold as his wings extended farther than ever before. Theseus flapped his wings, little sparkles of gold fell down as he began to hum sweetly. Sir Kiyoshi witnessed all of it, it's hard to tell if it's a party trick or an actual godly thing. "Maybe it's because of his origins?" The sorcerer questioned.

"My name is Theseus Netherinnes, the goddess of wisdom, wits, miracles and fate," Theseus spoke as his hair turned back to it's golden blonde state, his hair grew longer as his eyes turned back to it's diamond blue colour. Sir Kiyoshi's eyes widened as he looked at the nether's prince. Ranboo came behind Tommy and stood there in awe. Tommy looked over at Ranboo and touched his forehead, "Wake up Ranboo," Tommy spoke in Ender which caused Ranboo's eyes to change between red, green and purple. Ranboo then grew an eye of ender his forehead. All the children including Sir Kiyoshi crowded around them.

"I-is he god as well?" One of the boys asked, the question turned all Ranboo's eyes purple. "I can see future, I can see past, I can see the moments before your last. What you're a searching for, I will seek as I represent eternity," Ranboo chanted as his eyes glowed vibrantly. All, besides Tommy, stood in awe as Ranboo's non-existent wings grew. They were a midnight purple with specs of white that looked like stars. "I am the god of the future, the past, the present and the stars. I come to you as Ranboo EnderEye!" He spoke confidently and passionately.

Theseus turned back to face the crowd of people. They couldn't believe their eyes, even Sir Kiyoshi, they looked like the sun and moon, polar opposites but they compliment each other so well. The two boys then returned back to their normal states. Ranboo looked like he had no clue what had just happened. All of the children squealed before bombarding them with questions. Ranboo couldn't even answer half of them because he doesn't know what the hell is going on. Tommy giggled at the older boy which caused Ranboo to sigh in defeat. He knows Tommy did something, and he's repeating his fruits for it.

-----

Lunch was the last thing that the kids had on their minds. News about Ranboo and Tommy spread throughout the lunch rooms. Even the teachers were enjoying the gossip. Kids would run over and question the two of them before getting shooed away by their first followers. "You are asking our Gods too many questions, return from where you came," one of the boys spoke up with a growl. The children sighed and retreated to their seats. Ranboo and Tommy continued eating their lunches. It was sushi with a side of miso soup and mushrooms. Tommy heard that school lunches were disgusting but they seem to be wrong, it had the right amount of spice and seasoning. Tommy dipped his boiled mushrooms into the miso soup before he took another bite.

His cheeks grew rosey as he adored the flavours on his tongue. Ranboo would let out a little vwoop every now and again. The girls and boys adored the sounds and faces that they made. The two boys ate in a peace, they finished their food in time before the bell rang. Once the bell rang, the children got up, leaving their trays, as instructed to do so. They went to their respective class lines before walking to the classroom. Yawns, groans and tired steps could be heard before the children even entered the room. Sir Kiyoshi snapped his fingers and futons replaced the children's desks.

The children moved to their small futons and laid down, a nap is what they all needed. Tommy's wings fluttered as he got comfortable in the soft bedding.  He closed his eyes and entered the land of his dreams. He usually doesn't have dreams, he has memories play through his mind. He has the memory of when his mother left him on his now parents's doorstep. He remembers being happy the first time he ever wore a skirt. He remembers when Sapnap blew fire into his face. He remembers his mother cuddling him the second he was born. He remembers Karl always throwing him in the air just to catch him again, all Tommy did was laugh and giggle. Tommy misses his mother, only a tiny bit, she didn't do much to help in the situation of his father but she was still supportive.

Tommy loves his now mother more than anything, Quackity is way better than his old one. Willing to fight for him instead of sitting back and doing nothing. He wishes he can open up to them one day, but that might take a while for him. He can't force himself to do but he wants to tell them so bad, it's almost like he's stuck. He starts to smile sorrowfully at the memories that passes his view. It's been so much better since he's been with his now parents, he'll tell them eventually.

Tommy started to wake up when he heard the sound of a bell. His eyes opened to see that some of his classmates were waking up as well. "You all certainly had a good nap, it is the end of the day already. Come get up so we can have snack before you leave," Sir Kiyoshi clapped his hands. Tommy and Ranboo sat up before they rubbed their eyes. They intertwined their tails with each other as they yawned. Everyone got up from their futons and stretched, "Whoever needs to go to the toilet form a line in the front," Sir Kiyoshi spoke, everyone made their way there causing the older to laugh. He turned the futons into a large round table where they all could sit. They all left the room to go use the toilet before they all came back to sit down. Sir Kiyoshi snapped his fingers, tea and biscuits with jelly was on the table. "Yay! Tea party!" One of the girls exclaimed causing Sir Kiyoshi to chuckle.

The children ate their snacks and drank their tea with smiles on their faces. Some of them talked with each other, some of them gossiped. Once everyone finished they cleaned up after themselves by putting their plates and tea cups in a bamboo bin before grabbing their bags. "Everyone ready?" Sir Kiyoshi asked as he stood in front of the line of children. "Hai! Sensei!" all the children said causing the older to smile. Sir Kiyoshi turned off the classroom light and started to walk down the hallway, the rest of the classes were now leaving their rooms. It wasn't long until they reached the great outdoors. "Ranboo, do you want to come over?" Tommy asked looking over at the older man. Ranboo nodded, "Yeah, I don't mind, I haven't visited in a while," he replied. Tommy looked around before grabbing Ranboo's hand and making his way to the alleyway he was in this morning.

He turned to see a man, he was wearing a black leotard inside his black, baggy, army pants and white socks. He had a black harness under his pecs and pressed on his upper back, it was coming around his arms like a backpack. You could clearly see a dark orange dragon tattoo, from the shade, on his left arm. It started from his upper arm and came down to above his wrist. A katana in his sheath before and the obnoxiously large, brown, hat with white talisments with red ink writing on it. 殺す which translates to 'kill'. Lastly the strapped on storage of arrows across his chest along with black boots, with orange flames on the heels and base. Tommy's eyes lit up when he noticed who it was. "Daddy!" Tommy spoke loudly with a large smile. Sapnap chuckled as he came off the wall, "Hi baby!" He smiled kneeling down to pick up the boy. Tommy ran over to him and he was held in a hug, Sapnap lifted up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Ranboo, how are you doing buddy?" Sapnap asked roughing up the boy's hair. Ranboo giggled, "I'm doing well Uncle Sapnap," Ranboo replied. Sapnap lifted him up and held him in his right arm while he held Tommy in his left. "How was school today?" The older asked as he began to walk.

"It was... Entertaining," Tommy said as he smiled at Ranboo whom smiled back. "Oh? What about it was entertaining?" The older asked as he passed through the forest. "That's a surprise," Ranboo spoke with a smile, it was kinds mischievous. "Okay you two, love the inside jokes, I better not get any call from the school," Sapnap spoke looking down at the two with orange glowing eyes, it was a slight warning. "Yes it shouldn't happen," Tommy spoke with a slight nervousness, "Mhm," the older commented. The two boys had an expression on their face as their thoughts linked, "We're fucked.."

------

I tried man, I may have more motivation later. School started back and this took me almost two months to muster up. I had work over the summer so I only responded to comments. Hope you guys liked the little twist!

I'm out for some time, I have final exams, I graduate school this school year and I only have two terms to buckle down and do my work. The perks of being a 12th grader but I'll still be around of course. I might not update for a while, I've honestly grown out of my DSMP stage and I just chill now. I barely find joy in some of the things, even in the fandom. Hell I haven't watched lore in months, I just watch mcc. So the three books that I'm working on right now, may be my final books. Of course I'll still be around, answering and commenting on books I would just be a reader instead of a wattpad writer. I'm going to college next year as well so can't really focus on these type of things, I hope you understand.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

196K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
80.3K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...
5.9K 204 21
Techno has been in an orphanage for 12 years and is almost old enough to move out. But what happens if he gets adopted and starts to get attached to...
308K 9.5K 65
My first attempt a writing anything really Tommy age 13 had been in the orphanage for roughly 4 years now, tons of 'familys' had tried to adopt the b...