Entangled Destiny ✔️

By TamannaHere

Mahir Sehgal the CEO ,a Heartthrob who has money, fame, and power, etc, he is arrogant and despises and treat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Epilogue ❤️

Chapter 41

159 15 8
By TamannaHere

Sriya's POV

   "Sanvi get off my damn couch and get ready for work already you have been like this for a week now, Are you not afraid of getting fired" I yelled for the sixth time today attempting to drag her off the couch. She refused to

  "I told you I was working from home, let me go Sriyaaa" she grumbled pushing me off Argggg. Now I wish we were back to when boys are gross because I can't take this anymore. I have never seen her like this before.

         She has been driving me crazy since Mahir broke her heart, she arrived at my doorstep a week ago crying her eyes out, she explained everything that happened to me at that moment I felt like going back to his house with my tennis racker to hurt him. 

        I tried everything that could to make her feel better, all my efforts went down the drain, she refused to go out of the house or receive any visitors, not even her husband that has been at my doorstep almost every day. She just sit on my couch and watch a sad shitty movie and cry all day, it's depressing to watch.  

        "Alright, fine you can continue sitting on the couch, but no more junk food for you " I grumble picking up all the junk food scattered through my living room. I have to think of something to make her leave the house. Been locked up in here is not helping.

   "No don't put it away I need them " she whine trying to take them back from me, nope I am not having that today, I need to think of something to cheer her up.

"Nope you don't need them, girl, what you need is a nice warm bath you stink, and your breath smells like cheese " I mumbled using my hands to pin my nose. I cleaned up the room. Arranging things back in order, I can't help it am a neat freak, I can't stand anything been out of place.

"Hahahaha girl very funny  I don't stink I smile nicely if I can say so myself" she whined sniffing herself giggling as she munch on some chips. Where the hell did she get that from, I am so worried about her state of health right now, She hasn't had any real food in a week now except pizza.

Does that even count as food?

Of course, it does. Pizza is life.

But too much of it can be bad for her health. I am so glad I hid all the wines.

"Just go take a shower girl, we are going to my boutique, you better get yourself ready, stinky or not I will drag you to the boutique with me today if I have to" I warned as I made my way up the stairs. I Made sure to give her the don't mess with me look.

     I live in a two-bedroom apartment in the richest side of town, this apartment was a birthday gift from my Dad.

            I haven't received any gifts from him lately since he married that bitch, Lucy!! She was my high school rival, miss queen bee biggest slut we all know she married my father because of his money except him. I refuse to call that bitch stepmom, nasty, I can't even stomach it.

     " Now where is that my cute jacket  I could swear I saw it a while ago " I whispered to my self, searching my closet, Arggggg its so hard to find anything, why do I have so many clothes anyway, I don't even remember buying this gown, but it's cute, I will wear it for our anniversary dinner tomorrow,  it's Prince and my sixth anniversary. I can't wait for tomorrow.

   I feel guilty for being happy when my friend is sad, I have to find a way to get Sanvi to talk to Mahir, she loves him but doesn't want to admit it. I know he loves her too, Our time at the hotel was enough proof.

______________________________________

  "Can you please Smile Sanvi, you are driving my customers with that frown " I muttered to her, she groaned giving me the middle finger.

"Now that's not a very nice young lady" I taunted, she sighed giving me a creepy smile that was way more worst than the frown.

"girl, you can go back to frowning, now you look like my died kitten, keep working on the smile I will be right back girl," I said, going to attend to my high profile customer that just came in.

         The business was great, I had so many customers I am so exhausted.

*Ring*Ring *  where is that damn phone I whispered to myself trying to find my phone.

   " Hello!! " I said into the phone without check the caller. Glancing at Sanvi from afar she seems to be so deep in thoughts.
" Hey baby girl, " A muscular voice said on the line, I immediately knew the mysterious caller.

"I thought I told you to never call me baby girl" I whispered in a threatening tone.

"Relax , I would not like to die at such a young age ..I am NOT even married yet! Wese tumhari dost kesi rahegi ?

Sriya- Hein kya?
Abeer - haha, sunne wala part miss kardiya khair chodo

lady dabang, we are only going to discuss how to get our friends together to have a conversation, I can't watch my friend like this much longer. He explained,

   "Fine, just text me the restaurant address, I will meet you there" I gave in disconnecting the line, I can't bear to see her like this. Sanvi is not going to like it but is going to do it for her.

_______________________

" Sanvi can you please eat something, you didn't have anything all day,"  I said to her as she was about to leave the table.

"I Am full, stop fussing about me, am not a kid anymore" she replied, walking out on me. I stare at my food no longer feeling hungry, I decided to retire to bed.

     I tried calling Prince for the fifth time tonight but he wasn't picking my calls and it keeps going to voicemail, I hope he is fine.

      I checked my social media accounts to see if he left any message but there was none. I sent him a message and went to bed

...................................................................

Mahir's POV

"This is the fifth employee you have fired this week man, you have to calm down" I heard Abeer say as he came into my office.

  "I am calm man, can't you see?" I tried to convince him, I knew it wasn't working we both know that I am far from calm.

"No. Can't see that, you look like a pregnant bear that an arrow was shot at though that's better than nothing " he replied with a chuckle.

     "You can't think of a better word to say, man, besides am not in the mood for jokes" I replied staring at him with a blank expression.

        I felt so empty since Sanvi left our house, I want her to come back so badly, but she won't talk to me or let me explain. She doesn't even want to see my face.

         "Listen, man, I know what will cheer you up, I am having coffee, with bright eyes later today, we are going to discuss possible ways to get Sanvi to talk to you" he blurted out in a creepy smile, I gave him my famous don't mess with me look. Not believing a thing he said... Abeer always has so many colorful names to call Sanvi's redheaded friend because he feels that she is the one who can bring him and Anushka together..So first make a friend happy, then she will make her friend happy!

  "I Am serious man, all you have to do is to think of any romantic gesture that Sanvi might like alright, it is so depressing to watch you like this  " he convincingly said, giving him a once over he didn't have his famous playful grin on, so I might as well trust him is not like I have a better idea. I thought to myself as I focused back on my work feeling much better

A few hours  later

"well it's time to go" he whispered in awe looking at the wall clock in my office, someone is excited. He has been checking the time all day.

  since he came to know that not only Sriya will come but Anushka will also accompany her as she is very worried about us.

       Andddd this guy here is planning his date with her!!!! he even brought his special Cologne to the office, that shit is expensive, he only applies on special occasions, Now I am not too sure he is going to discuss my issues with them, the selfish prick.

   "Am going to go now man, wish me luck " he said with a smile Walking out of my office.

  "Luck for what man " I yelled confused, oh well he is gone. I just hope my friend won't get hurt, it's obvious that he loves her.

  "Sir there is a lady here that wishes to see you, "Secretary night club said through the intercom. Sanvi gave her the sweet new name and it kind of grown on me.

  Just like her

     Not bothering to answer through the intercom I used the company telephone to call her instead, she immediately picked.

I know I wasn't expecting any visitors, who might this mysterious lady be.

" Tell her to set an appointment, I don't have the time to entertain mysterious visitors today," I said, going straight to the point.

"I am afraid I already did that sir, but she refuses to leave, she is making a scene she claims to be your fiancee, sir," she said in a frightening voice.

"Send her in " I replied in a dark expression, knowing full well who the bitch was, its time to put her in her place.

*knock* knock*

"Come in, " I said without glancing up from my laptop screen, I have to complete this project today.

"Mahi bae you need to sack that Secretary of yours she won't let me come in," she said In a whiny tone. What the hell is wrong with this chick.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sophie don't you get the fact that we are OVER and that I want absolutely nothing to do with you" I explained in a calm voice, that doesn't hide my anger.

"I know you are still hurting Mahi, it's been what three years can you forgive me already besides it was just a little misunderstanding" she muttered, with a pout, I can't believe I found this cute three years ago, it's confirmed I was crazy back then.

"Hurting? I Am so over you, and you call fucking different men on my bed a little misunderstanding, what do you want Sophie" I answered chucking at how stupid she sounds,

"I want you to take me back babe, I am sorry for breaking your heart love," she said in a whiny tone, seriously is the bitch for real, now looking back at what I thought hurt me, I am happy, happy she took my father's deal and cheated on me, happy she is out of my life, happy I found my new source of life my wife my Sanvi, she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"You know what Sophie thank you so much for cheating on me as for taking you back, that will never happen not in this life, not in the next life, you are my past that is not proud of, so I will like you to remain in the past, I Am a happily married man, if I ever see you anyway near my building or any of my property or even mutter my name from your stinky mouth, I will put you and your family behind bars for the rest of your miserable lives"  I threaten with anger lacing my tone. As she stares at me in shock, whimpering as fake tears fell from her eyes, I can't believe I fell for that trick before but not anymore.
   "Now get the fuck out of my office before I do something stupid " I barked at her, she quickly took her handbag and dashed out, money-hungry  bitch,  with the way she was dressed I knew she was broke and that's the only reason why she came back.  Gold digging bitch

    Three years  I thought I was going to die when I caught her cheating, I didn't know she sold me out, we never meant to be, there are so many relationships out there that are not might to be that people keep forcing in others for the fear of being alone, my advice to them its to let go of what's not meant to be in other to achieve what is meant.

  When did I become a poet,

  When you fell in love

Ahaannn! I am not in love... Fuck I am in love with her so much that it hurt, I am going to go tell her but first I need a ring to propose to her, so she can have the dream wedding she always wanted. I hope she loves me too.

____________________________________

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter, We all did not see this coming.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
38.4K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...
42.2K 6.5K 105
Have you ever been stuck with someone forever. I guess it's mostly a No!! But let's see What destiny has in store for Bela and Mahir. That they are S...
69.6K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...