CELESHA

By mxnthra

a #hajeongwoo action-romance fic wherein. . . céleste feuntebella is the son of a well-known mayor who has re... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR'S NOTE

251 7 2
By mxnthra

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

hi, this is your author, sinistre. 

absolutely, this story has already been finished as an alternate universe on twitter, and you can read it there. this version is longer than the au one, some scenes may differ, but the characters will stay still :)) i hope you'll somehow enjoy and support me the whole way through. thank you sincerely.

reminder that all portrayers utilized have nothing to do with the characters created. keep in mind that that this is a work of fiction. names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

mention of death, blood, killing, crimes, & politics will be present as this story delves into action genre complemented by a touch of romance :)

this story contains violent, disturbing, and cruel scenes that are not appropriate for very young audiences. if you are too sensitive to read this kind of story, please refrain from doing so, your mental state is what matters most in this case.

warning: my updates would amble along at a pace that even a turtle would deem leisurely. just be patient with me! XD

P.S. celestial shadow wp version is longer and kinda  different from the au one. expect extra scenes and more plot twists! 

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.4K 50
the story is about vee who is a med student and dj who is an engineer student Is love enough to make you stay?
7.3K 382 39
"Is my mistake really a good thing?" OMEGAVERSE This is just an fanfiction story about veewise. Some parts can be based on my imagination, and some p...
4.8K 129 9
He had no one's love, soon to have everyone's -- Chan's eyes were drooping, holding his eyelids up seemed to hard to do. And than, everything became...
10.7K 384 40
Ken Suson, a workaholic CEO that only focus on his company more than anything else. Justin De Dios, a model/actor that enjoy every moment of his life...