"'Abstruse' Difficult To Unde...

By TheAura07

This is my first ff story 🙂 If kind of mistake is there then forgive me. (So much grammatical mistakes in fi... More

Introduction Of Jun's
Introduction Of Kim's
Introduction Of Y/N
Fight at College - 1 (1)
Fight at College - 2 (2)
Plan - 1 (3)
Home Tour of Mansion - 1
Home Tour of Mansion - 2
Home Tour of Mansion - 3
Plan - 2 (4)
Plan - 3 (5)
First Day of College (6)
Fight with Bit*hes (7)
Shocked Day (8)
Woah! (9)
Sleepy (10)
Childhood Friends? (11)
-Author
Sleep Over (12)
Prank Gone Fun (13)
Old Friend (14)
Tour of Companies
Principal Complaint (15)
Sleepy Cute Y/n (16)
Info Of Mrs.Kim and Unfold Truth
Dad Girlfriend/Mom Boyfriend (17)
Unseen Mansion Tour - 4
First Meet/Y/n Pooja(God worship) (18)
Announcement/ Target - 1 (19)
Target - 2/Argued (20)
Funny/Irritating Conference's (21)
Shopping (22)
Preparation and Some Trouble (23)
New Character's
Engagement Outfit & Accessories (24)
Engagement (25)
Wedding (26)
Music Programme (27)
New Day with New Members (28)
New Character
Xiaoboa miss y/n - 2/mission - 2 (30)
Discussion/What! - 1 (31)
Where - 2 (32)
Bye Xiaoboa! (33)
Meeting (34)
Results! (35)
Wanna talk to you! (36)
The game went too much far! (37)
Spending day with brother's (38)
Rules!/Fall Sick! (39)
University Announcement! (40)
Maya's Birthday/Practice (41)
Sorry Note!
Deal!/still hungry (42)
The Check up (43)
Suspect (44)
Cover
Key is Lost!/The King is going to be Back! (45)
Puzzle/Hangout (46)
Coronation/Drama (47)
Fight of Siblings (48)
Breaking the firewall (49)
Police Matter (50)
The beginning of End (51)
Y/n is kindnap?/Rosé got attack (52)
Arguments (53)
Day-dreaming? (54)

Welcome Xiaoboa -1/Mission -1 (29)

193 9 2
By TheAura07

*New Part*

Good Morning Y/nie. As usual I woke and did morning routine. Wear and went downstairs for breakfast.

Outfit 👇🏻

(Jacket is......................................... free🎉)

I see there everyon I keep bag in living room and went to dinning room.

Time Skip after eating

Well my breakfast is done so I am going to university. And before going I message one of them in our group.

Well I am in living room almost everyone is there, and I am going to message them it's 7:20am.

OTC

'Kim Siblings 💝'

Y/n :- Hello guys, hope you are here if not then it's okay, well I want to tell is i am going for some work you might understand what I meant, or you can ask jisoo or Jennie. And one more think take maya with you guys I won't be here for today I will come tomorrow because I am going for nightover. Take care of yourself and yes xiaoboa is coming so take care of him, Don't bother jin. And please take care of you and xiaoboa. So I am going by.

After texting I wait for there reply and after reading they respond me.

Baby Jinu :- ok nonna, take care of yourself.

Baby Cat :- be careful.

Baby Hobi :- Good luck.

Baby Joonie :- no problem.

Big Bear :- means we have to take maya with us.

Jungkook :- come on hyung and all the best nonna and we will take care of xiaoboa.

Jimin :- as you know.

Y/n :- I know ok by.😘

They :- by.

End of OTC

Well my work is done now no problem it's 7:35am.

I take my bike and went to university. soon I arrived I park my bike and went to my locker.

I take thing's from locker and went to class. Today if anyone try to block my way na I swear, I am gonna kiddnap he/she and then I will torture he/she.

Today is the day when xiaoboa and my missions are together, but mission is first.

Well uncle said he will drop him at morning or afternoon. Let me ask him or aunt.

OTC

Buddy🤘🏻 (Uncle)

Y/n :- hi.

I waited for few and he replied.

Buddy🤘🏻 :- hi kiwi, wassup?

Y/n :- well when is xiaoboa gonna come?

Buddy🤘🏻:- at afternoon.

Y/n :- can you sms jin by telling when is xiaoboa coming, because I am going for a nightover.

Buddy🤘🏻 :- ok my kiwi, by enjoy the day.

Y/n :- same to you too, by love you.

End of OTC

Then I keep my phone on silent and keep it aside, soon teacher come and students too.

And she start to teach. Soon lecture finish and we have to go to another class.

And like that all lectures were finished and it's lunch time, well I am getting some bad guy feeling.

I keep my thing's in locker and went to cafeteria, I take coffe and went to blackpink.

And beside them bts is there, and yes I have noticed one think from morning that Itzy is no were to be found.

Well why I am even caring for them, Especially my prey. Why to live them happily, well I want is background check on them.

I also want one background check up on maya and her mother, something is fishy.

blackpink and me is talking in cold tone, but not much today maya didn't come for lunch with us don't know why.

Well I have to give pendrive to blackpink. Of that my enemy.

Lisa :- unnie what about that project pendrive?

Y/n :- it's done take it.

I remove something and give it to her well it's pendrive. In this I have transferred information about my enemy.

Pendrive 👇🏻

She keep it in her bag, and we again start talking like normal. Soon lunch break was finished..

And I have one lecture off means teacher is absent and Jennie's one lecture is also off.

So we are roaming around the university to see if everything is okay or not.

Well we can even go to blackpink or my private room but no use, what we will do there.

Jennie :- unnie I am getting bored.

Y/n :- like I am enjoying.

Jennie :- what to do now?

Y/n :- any prank?

Jennie :- on?

Y/n :- Ryunjin.

Jennie :- and how?

Y/n :- her lecture is also off like us.

Jennie :- but where is she right now?

Y/n :- obviously in gym to seduce boy's.

Jennie :- yes you are right, because right now boy's are in gym means few.

Y/n :- I know, but any plan?

Jennie :- let's do voice change and call her in her boyfriend and break them up.

Y/n :- well she have alot boyfriends, let's call one of them or her.

Jennie :- let's call her.

Y/n :- but number? She will get suspicious.

Jennie :- let's take Maya's phone or any boy, who have his private phone.

Y/n :- let's take any boy.

Jennie :- ok then let's go.

Y/n :- hmm.

We are walking for our prey, who will be that guy. Then we see one boy going from corridor with his friends.

We smirk, aww someone is going to get bad luck. Well if he get expelled from university we don't care.

And we are using different sim card so he won't get in any trouble, we went to him and his friends.

They were total 4, no problem, we will handle it, because no-one can resitat our natural Beauty.

Jennie :- hi.

Boy ?? :- hi, um w-what d-do yo-yo-you wa-wan-want? *Stuttered after seeing y/n and Jennie*

Y/n :- Don't be scared.

Boy ?? 1 :- hello myself hyun-shik.

Y/n :- myself Kim Y/n and this is my friend Jennie more like sister.

Boy ??3 :- oh do you want something?

Jennie :- yes actually we want your phone to call my bf.

Boy ??4 :- and you miss. *Seducing tone*

Y/n :- to my husband.

He was embarrassed, well you can't seduce me or Jennie, because I don't trust in love, and Jennie know this university boy's.

Hyun-shik :- sure you can. *smile with respect*

Y/n :- thank you. Call me nonna I am 21.

They :- we are 19/20/18/19 nonna.

Jennie :- and I am 19 call me nonna because I am on January.

They are ok-ok but that hyun-shik guy is fine, we take their phone and went some kilometres far.

We then put our sim card and call Ryunjin, and about her number it's some settings.

Means from principal I went to check register and I got her number, principal didn't look.

And we didn't bother him, by telling we want her number don't tell anyone.
Soon Ryunjin pick up the call.

OTP

Ryunjin - hello who's speaking?

Jennie - hello baby. *in Ryunjin's boyfriend voice*

Ryunjin - oh baby you, new number great.

Jennie - I want to tell you something.

Ryunjin - what happened baby.

Jennie :- actually I want to break with you up. Because I have someone who is much better than you.

Ryunjin - what!? How can you do this to me!??

Jennie - I can because I get to know from your friends that you are a sl*t and Golddigger.

Ryunjin - just shut up! And which Friends!?

We mute some seconds call and laugh.

Y/n :- how much she is shouting.

Jennie :- yeah. Ok now more fun.

Jennie - yeri, Yuna, chaeryeong and lia.

Ryunjin - what!? Those who are already slut, are saying me sl*t and Golddigger.

Well we are recording this call and will show to everyone when needed

Jennie - you mean your friends are sl*t, bit*h, golddigger and who*e.

Ryunjin - yes. Well now tomorrow morning I will show them who is sl*t and who is there boss-

Y/n - baby our 2 rounds are over I want one more, and yes let's go to shopping I want to buy so many things to my soon-to-be husband and my baby's soon-to-be father *in different girl voice*

Jennie - yes baby i am coming, so by Ryunjin.

Ryunjin - what the hell you can't leave me alone! I will treat you much better than your gf or wife.

Y/n - baby let's go, ahhh- *moan* more.

Jennie - by my ex.

End of OTP

Well after cutting call we laugh our ass off, no-man seriously, like she have more.

Tomorrow is much fun then today.

Y/n :- remove that sim and give them then we can hear it properly.

She stopped laughing remove sim card we give them their phone after thanking them.

They went from there and we laugh, seriously it was so funny, then Jennie start mimicked her.

Jennie :- baby you can't leave me.

Y/n :- I can treat you much better than your gf. Goshhh.

Jennie :- so much hilarious, bruh!

Then Bell rang. And we went to our classes. Dude it was so much hilarious.

Leave it let's focus on lecture. and here I start to focus meet you after lectures.

Author aura go to maya shoo! Shoo! And author went to maya.

End of Y/n Pov

Author Pov

Well where is maya oh there. Well this pov is gonna end really soon.

End of Author Pov

Maya Pov

I get up from my bed did routine and wear something normal.

Outfit 👇🏻

Well today someone is coming who is really special to me, well he is my childhood bestest friend.

Means when I was 6 year's old I was adopted by mrs.kim or mrs.jun aka mom.

So on that time I was in india and when I turn 8 I got him as my best friend, he live in seoul right now.

Well he knows korean launguage and is going to continue his studies here. First in india we were friends upto 13 year's.

But then his parents transfer him to another school, I was sad he was too, but thankfully I was having his number.

And he was having my number and his school was few kilometres far, not much.

I know him still and still know how he look, well we have eachother numbers still.

I call him whenever I get time, he is so understanding, cool and supporting person.

My mom don't know about this well my mom is like don't make any guy Friend don't go near them.

That's why I have him as my best friend, well I have only tell y/n unnie about my friend.

He is coming today and today I am taking half day leave.. to celebrate with him after 2 year's..

Well I don't have much Friends but I have 6 best Friends who understands me and tells me everything.

When he is gonna come? He said at 11:30 am. It's 10:00am. I am missing him.

Maya wait for 1 and half hour. Just 1 and half hour wait and then you will see you friend.

Hmm. So his name is ********* hehe. I am not gonna tell you.. but you have to wait if you want to see him.

(Author :- everyone knows his name brainless girl.

Maya :- author! Don't you have your work!

Author :- have.

Maya :- then do it.

Author :- I am doing it. Why are you so jealous and angry.

Maya :- just shut up.

Author :- I will remove you from this story or I will make you die.

Maya :- I will kill you if you remove me-

Y/n :- I dare you both to do it. *throwing eye Dagger*

Author and maya :- uhh-uh-uh unnie.

Y/n :- what "uh-uh-uh unnie" huh!?

Maya :- someone is calling. YES I AM COMING, I have to go. *showed scared smile and went*

Y/n :- and you author!?

Author :- *was going slightly but get catch* oh I- umm I-umm *thinking one silly reason* I have to check the script! Yes! I have to check the script! *saying she went*

Y/n :- seriously now who will start it?

Staff and other characters even new character :- YOU!

Y/n :- me gosh everything I have to do and even I have to do everytime. Fu*k! Fine.. 3.......2.....1.. action.)

So I am now focusing on lectures. Because nothing to do. Hmm.

Time Skip after University

Well I am going to limo because this Kim's means my step brothers told me that eonnie told them to take me home with them because she is busy.

And about my friend he is coming tomorrow. Yes! You are right he is coming tomorrow.

Because his flight get delayed because of some reason, and this time he is coming with his elder brother.

And about Siddharth Brother's best friend is not coming because she will handle both Company for while.

(Bhai or oppa = elder brother)

and Abhishek bhai is coming here for 2 days and then he will also go because of work, I can understand.

And yes one more think my step brothers cousin and eonnie's nephew or cousin is coming.

He is so cute, I love him sooooo much means he is also my cousin but I have a question that why eonnie call him with cute names and sometimes nephew.

Well I am not jealous with that cute nicknames but question is this why she is calling her nephew, means she rarely call.

I have heard this from some maid's, well eonnie or step-brothers Don't have second sister.

Or eonnie is not married or any of my step-brothers. And how much I know is mr.kim have one that mr.kim have one younger brother and his wife.

No-one else or maybe there is I don't know this family is really full of suspense for sure.

Oh god I am so bored plus I am in my class packing my stuffs they must be waiting.

I pack my stuff fast and went to them in 5 minutes. And I arrived.

Jimin :- 10 minutes late.

Yoongi :- god can't you just come fast, I am still waiting to go home and sleep.

How much he sleeps, sleepy cat.

Yoongi :- that's none of your business.

Fu*k! Leave it.

Maya :- I was packing my stuff, can we go home now?

Jin :- everyone get in car!

Saying we all sit in limo well, I am not impressed by there money or expenses. I also have money and expenses.

I not jealous of anyone because they are jealous of me and my success. What I am even saying, shut up maya!

And then soon we arrived at home no-one talk there was silence and yes I am going to my room.

To do my homework, assignments, projects and class work. Well I have alot today.

And if I have to go out na then I can only go to lunch and dinner. Well I didn't see eonnie from morning nor in university.

Maybe I was busy, leave it let's do our freaking sorry my freaking work.

End of Maya Pov

Y/n Pov

Right now I am at blackpinks house to change, yes well there is misson so I have to go.

Plus I can't change at Mansion because there are 2 members who don't know our real form.

I and blackpink are waiting for fx. He is our fifth member blackpink and me are changing and keeping weapons with us.

Clothes 👇🏻

(Blackpink 👆🏻)

Y/n

Blackpink 🎭 👇🏻

(First one is for fx and second for blackpink.)

Y/n 🎭 👇🏻

(This mask is princess mask she is going right now in her mission as princess not queen)

Mouth 😷 for both fx, blackpink and y/n 👇🏻

🗡️🔫 👇🏻

(For everyone even fx and blackpink)

Guns for everyone 👇🏻

(To shoot)

(Emergency)

(Normal)

Well we are changed and now I am checking is everything okay or not.

Y/n :- Everyone take weapons and gun?

They and guard's :- yes.

Y/n :- is anything remain tell me fast? Jane, cy.

(Jennie) Jane :- yes there is.

Y/n :- what?

(Chaeyeong/rosé)Cy :- Sniper.

(Lisa) La :- does we really need it?

(Jisoo) Jichu :- I don't think so.

Fx :- but what if Sniper is needed.

Cy and jane :- yes. We need it. You are right fx.

Yes fx is here I will introduce you to him later.

.

.

Well I couldn't right parts for few days because of my paper's.

.

.

Vote me and there is second part of it.

.

What do you think who is fx?

.

To be continued

______________________________________

Thank you for reading, that's it for today's part hope you enjoyed leave a vote and reply to tell me.

Thanks for your all love and support. Love you Charmies 💓.

And yes one more think, I am going to upload another part very soon or soon.

Because of work I am busy but understand me and keep supporting and loving to aura.

For now Good Morning 🌄/Afternoon 🌇/Evening 🌆/Night 🌃.

Love you Charmies Bye bye 💓.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 1.1K 20
Hey guys this is my first ff story 😌 and this story is based on my favourite movie "Mera brother ki dulhan". This story will be publish in Hinglish...
459K 13.9K 44
Hello, this is my first story on Wattpad! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment! Borahaee 💜 Note: I do not own any pictures!
1.9K 111 14
Hi guys, it's my first book. Hope you guys will love it. it's just a fiction, don't take it seriously. And English is not my first language. My Engli...
3.4K 93 8
this is my first ever ff I wrote If any mistakes are their plzz forgive me and English is not my first language so if you find any grammer mistakes p...