Cluster Of Idiots

By Anon_Author-420

Mementicspielt lost all of his money due to his addiction of gambling. Can't pay his taxes, so he has no choi... More

Prologue - Dramatis Personae
Chapter 1 - Starvation And Debt
Chapter 3 - Breaking And Entering
Chapter 4 - Gas Station Simulator
Chapter 5 - The Nice Devil
Chapter 6 - Sheep In Wolf's Clothing
Chapter 7 - Vegetarian Megalodon Shark
Chapter 8 - A Cruel Angel's Thesis

Chapter 2 - Spiritually And Psychopathy

21 1 1
By Anon_Author-420

Narrator's POV

After the sussy amogus ball incident which is now being reported in the news, Mementicspielt is already long gone. On the side note, he can't find Cyanitratick anywhere not even in the box on where they are currently living.

"He just up and vanished. Did I really imagine that humanoid wolf?"

He is now contemplating about his mental stability. Noice, the plot thickens.

"No, I felt that borgor on my hands and it disappeared when he ate it, so I'm not going insane... I think." Then he just goes back to the trash bins and lie down while drinking Gatorade. Those things are delicious.

Then he hear a siren noise (No, not that siren dude), and he got out of his trash bin house and look. He saw dozens of police cars heading his way.

"Woah... I could kill them and earn tons of exp, but..." He tries to come up with a rational excuse to not fight them... but he failed at that.

"Nope, Imma earn some exp. Once I'm done with them, nobody would know what shite went down here, well, except some police who somehow escape from my mass homicide."

The cops are already here. They got out of there car and aimed their gun at him. "Hands in the air! Resistance is futile!" A cop with a megaphone said.

But Mementicspielt is nowhere to be found. The cops were confused by this. "What the... I thought you said he was here!?"

Little did they know, Mementicspielt is already among them. He already killed one of them and became the imposter. That's a scary ability if you ask me. Hol' up, how did he already killed one of them?

'Aight, I'm just gonna steal this cop car and... COMMIT VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER.'

And vehicular manslaughter he did.

Guts flew all over the road, heads went rolling, and eyeballs is now on the menu and it's called meatballs.

The cops had no time to dodge the car at all, and now all of them are dead. They may have intense and brutal training, but they had no idea how brutal Mementicspielt is.

After Mementicspielt slaughtered all of them, he quickly retreated into the forest where his best guess is that Cyanitratick is where he ran away for some reason.

"According to my schizophrenia, he's somewhere around this forest, right?"

'Oh yes, just go over there. You might encounter some enemies, but that's content... DO IT FOR THE VINE.'

'Hahahaha... my schizophrenia is relapsing again. Anyway, onwards.'

And now, we move on to where Cyanitratick is. Let's see what he's up to.

The scenery changed and we can now see Cyanitratick doing, huh, wait a minute... HE'S DOING AN AMOGUS REFERENCE! Pog.

Oh yeah, he's also in pain for some odd reason, but I digress. I just narrate stuff... and sometimes influence Mementicspielt, but that's besides the point.

There are eight bodies around him. There's an explosion of mass homicide. Let's see what Cyanitratick thinks about his work.

'N-no... why... I WAS ALREADY DOING GOOD! WHY DID IT COME BACK!'

Huh, who's he talking about tho?

'I hope my friend doesn't see like this... I don't want our friendship to be broken. And he's the only one who didn't freak when I was a humanoid wolf. The other people tried to... put an end to my existence. They think that I'm a werewolf, whatever that means. Wait... am I one?'

Lmao, we do a little trollin'... and it's going to take time so let's watch how this plays out.

Cyanitratick's POV

OH GOOD, YOU ARE ALREADY DOING SO WELL WITHOUT ME.

Y-you! Why can't you just leave me alone!?

I DO NOT WANT TO, AND EVEN IF I WANT TO GET OUT, I CANNOT.

I AM PART OF YOU, AND YOU ARE PART OF ME.

WE ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN.

THEREFORE... WE ARE DESTINED TO BE FOREVER.

DO NOT FORGET THAT.

No... no... it can't be...

OH, BUT IT CAN BE.

No! I'll find a way to break away from you! And I promise you that I will! I'll tear you apart when I split you from me!

SEE?

YOU ARE ALREADY VIOLENT WITHOUT ME EVEN INFLUENCING YOU.

"SHUT UP!" I smashed the ground with my paw and created a large crater around me. Everything was blasted away from my sheer strength.

AND DO NOT FORGET, I AM ALWAYS THERE INSIDE YOUR SOUL.

WE ARE, AFTER ALL, THE SAME BEING.

"..."

I hear someone walking towards me. I look behind me and-

"Ayo, you doin' a superhero landing or what?"

I-it's Mementicspielt.

"T-this isn't what it looks like! I'm not a m-monster!"

"Woah, I didn't even think about that. I was just thinking if you were snorting coke or something, but that's not the case so you do you, my guy."

Wait... he doesn't know-

"I saw you killed eight people. I don't know, kinda sus if you ask me, but since I'm a dumbarse, I don't know what happened here."

O-oh, he knows.

"Are you g-going to kill me? Like all the o-others?"

"I haven't heard the original so I guess this is what I'm gonna think of whenever I do hear the original."

I was confused on what he said.

"W-what?"

"Look, Idfc if you're a humanoid wolf or a human or a vampire or whatever phak you are, but if you like amogus, then I'm instantly your best friend. Period."

"I-I guess..."

"Aight, let's head to a motel. Our old home is, umm, occupied by some dangerous people."

"S-sure."

I trust him. He said it. I'M HIS BEST FRIEND. And best friends don't leave each other behind...

Right?

Narrator's POV

The two got out of that extremely sus place and proceeds to find a motel to sleep at. Mementicspielt got some monies from the cops, so now they can sleep on an actual bed and not some crappy makeshift bed made out of leaves.

They really had it hard... not.

"W-what is this p-place?"

"I actually don't know. I just sort of hope that we could encounter some type of motel and just pay someone over there to get a room. I hope they don't take Canadian dollars."

"What's a C-canadian dollars?"

Mementicspielt just shake his head and entered the motel alongside with Cyanitratick. Once they have entered, Cyanitratick was greeted by a shotgun to the face.

"N-no! Don't hurt m-me!"

Mementicspielt just somehow blended with the background and was never seen by the person who is holding the shotgun.

"You have wolf ears and wolf tails! You're a werewolf!"

"Don't k-kill me! I've done nothing wrong, I promise!"

"Lies! Die, demon-"

Mementicspielt hit the guy on the head with a metal bar. He thought that it was funny since it's a meme sound effect.

'This is the sound of my brain being hit with my medication in the morning :D.'

"This is the sound of my brain being hit with my medication in the morning :D."

"W-what have you done?! You just killed him!"

"Nah, don't worry. He will live."

'I think,' he thought, not caring if the mf lived or not.

Both of them got a key and just find a random empty room before going inside and resting for the day.

"Are you sure that h-he's going to be okay? The person you h-hit in the head?"

Mementicspielt looked at him, no expression is being shown in his eyes.

'Wow this is a ridiculously good remix! there are some remixes that sound completely irrelevant to the original song and could barely be called a remix, and then there are ones that completely nail the remix title on the head! The best remixes are ones that have their own reinterpretation of the original song without sounding too similar or too vague.'

"Wow this is a ridiculously good remix! there are some remixes that sound completely irrelevant to the original song and could barely be called a remix, and then there are ones that completely nail the remix title on the head! The best remixes are ones that have their own reinterpretation of the original song without sounding too similar or too vague."

Cyanitratick is once again confused on how Mementicspielt speaking. He doesn't know that I'm telling him that, but he doesn't know that, lmao.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's nothing. Just go to bed and we let our future selves deal with tomorrow's problem." Then Mementicspielt is now sleeping.

Cyanitractick followed suit.

Cyanitratick's POV

YOU ARE BACK ONCE AGAIN TO MEET ME.

I don't even w-want to meet you! I just want to r-rest...

TOO BAD, YOU HAVE TO MEET ME EVERY TIME YOU SLEEP.

WE ARE THE-

Same being, I-I know.

YOU FINALLY ACCEPTED IT.

I d-don't. I have no c-choice, anyway. Why don't you leave me a-alone?

...FINE. I WILL APPEAR IF YOU CALL FOR ME.

BUT REMEMBER THIS, YOU WILL EMBRACE YOUR INNER WOLF SPIRIT.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

I... I know.

GOOD.

GOODBYE FOR NOW.

Then this so called "inner wolf spirit" just vanished.

It looks like I'm dreaming. I lie down and cry. I don't want to kill anyone...

Mementicspielt's POV

Huh, good old dreaming.

Some would say this is a nightmare-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Don't kill me-CRACK!

-But I say this is a dream... for me anyway, hahahahaha.

'And that's a wrap, readers.'

Yeah... schizophrenia my old friend.

'And with that sentence done, let's talk about today's sponsor after this line break.'

= Line Break =

Comments: N/A

Author's Note: Today's sponsor is Raid Shadow Legends. One of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

2nd Author's Note: The sponsor is a joke. :Troll:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 598 16
A lively stroll in the garden has always calmed [NAME] after a day of work, hearing the sounds of birds and wind from nature. But this time, somethin...
235K 10.2K 79
-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Tommy was left alone, or so he thought. His family left him, his best friend replaced him and everyone seemed to hate him. He was...
30.8K 366 26
... When you have always been in love with your dad's best friend who ends up being something from a fantasy books ... Who shows you that the world...
97.8K 2.7K 29
You just finished your last day of art school and decide to go out with a couple of friends.You all decide to go to a pub in the nearest town. You me...