Chapter 3 - Breaking And Entering

Narrator's POV

It was already 3 am, and Mementicspielt is now awake for some weird reason. "Maybe I should eat gravy with Gatorade. Hmm..."

As usual, he's thinking about insane and dumb ideas, but let's not tell him that. It would be a pain to deal with him while he's going mental on us.

Anyway, he's sitting on the bed while Cyanitratick is sleeping on the floor. He looked out on the window and thought to himself, 'What if someone just launch all the nukes and I can see it from here? That would epic for a vine video.'

He's still thinking about insane ideas... wait, is he... nah, he's not going to do it. But considering that his brain is malfunctioning, I'm not going to be surprised if he did THAT. You know... pressing the red button.

"Imma drink some Gatorade with gravy on it."

Insanely disgusting... I like it though, so there's no argument there.

After getting himself some refreshments, he goes to the bathroom and consume his gravy Gatorade inside there. Why? Because it's nobody's business, that's why.

"I wonder... what would happen if I dump all of the gravy in the toilet? Let's find out shall we." And dumping gravy in the toilet he did. During the time he was dumping all the gravies, he thought that cops might find them and crack the motel down trying to find them.

He made a plan in case the cops really did bust in the motel, and if plan A fails, then he will resort to the backup plan, and if that also fails, then he will have a back up back up plan, and so on and so forth.

'You should block the front door. The cops will break in that door.'

'It looks like my schizo warning me about something... should I do it though?'

'...Sussy amogus ballz.'

'Sussy amogus ballz. Aight, good enough for me.'

Mementicspielt got to work on the trap in order for the plan to be successful. Meanwhile, Cyanitratick is having a nightmare. Let's change POV's, shall we?

Cyanitratick's POV

YOU ALREADY KILLED SOME PEOPLE.

WHY BOTHER TRYING TO BECOME A GOOD PERSON?

YOU ARE MURDERER, YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT?

I-I thought you said you will appear if I call you? Why are y-you here?

EVEN IF I SAID THAT, I CANNOTSIMPLY GO AWAY.

IF YOU DO NOT HEAR ME, THEN THAT MEANS I AM SOMEWHERE IN HERE.

AFTER ALL, THIS IS YOUR MIND.

...Why did t-this happened to me? What did I d-do wrong...?

OH, YOU DID SOME "WRONG" THINGS.

L-like what?

YOU KILLED THOSE EIGHT PEOPLE.

YOU DESTROYED THE NATURE WHEN YOU SLAMMED YOUR PAWS ON THE GROUND.

YOU EVEN TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE A "GOOD" PERSON.

YOU ARE ALREADY LEARNING.

I don't w-want to learn that... I just want to...

JUST WANT TO WHAT?

YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN GOAL.

WHILE I AM AT IT, WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?