Still With You | BTS (Bangtan...

By BadassBangtanBabe

A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that t... More

Preface:
"Can You Please, Help Me Forget?..."
In A World Of 7 Billion People, You Managed To Find Me..."
"It's Okay If You're Broken, We Can Help Mend You..."
"My Days With Out You Are Colorless & Mute..."
"I Don't Know How You Do It, But I'm Forever Ruined By You..."
"Spending My Life, Falling Deeper In Love With You.."
"My Heart Is Yours, It's You That I Hold On To..."
"Thank You For Letting Me Love You; It's The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done..."
"I Don't Know Who Loves Me & I Don't Care, It's a Waste Anyway..."
"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."
"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."
"I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years; I'll Love You For A Thousand More..."
"You Gave Up Heaven So We Could Be Together..."
"I Think That You Are The One For Me 'Cause It Gets So Hard To Breathe..."
"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."
"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."
"You Are, The Only Exception..."
"I'm Waiting On You Again; So I Don't Take The Blame...."
"Our Happiness Has Been Destined; 'Cause You Love Me And I Love You..."
"I Cannot Breathe Without You Being Right By My Side, I'll Die..."
"The Second That You Called Me Yours, I Had Something Worth Living For..."
"I'm Getting Used To Receiving, Still Getting Good At Not Leaving..."
"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."
"There's No Need To Run Without Knowing The Reason..."
"And I Will Try To Fix You..."
"Even If Many Nights Pass, I'll Be By Your Side..."
"Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Drowning And You're There To Save Me..."
"It's Our Paradise and It's Our War Zone..."
"Because To Me You're The Beginning and The End..."
"Just Come Into My Arms; Destroy Me If You Want...
"Forever's Forever, Eternally Attached To Her Soul..."
"I Only Have You; You're My Only Love..."
"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."
"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."
"My Home Has Beautiful Eyes, The Cutest Nose, The Prettiest Smile..."
"Baby, When Your Arms Are Around Me, I'd Swear That I'm Holding The Sun..."
"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."
"Nothing Feels Better Than Loving You..."
"Where Ever You Stray, I'll Follow..."
"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."
"The Very Thought Of You, My Love..."
"We Had Our Head In The Clouds, Thought We Had It All Figured Out..."
"So It Goes, Some Things Are Meant To Be..."
"Now You Can Lean On Me, I'm Always By Your Side..."
"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."
"I Love You, Boy..."
"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."
"Nothing Better Than You..."
"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."
"Please Come Back Into My Arms Again..."
"Your Body Lightweight, Speaks To Me..."
"One Day We Will Finally Come Back Home..."
"If I Let You Go, Would You Be Happier?..."
"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."
"Hello, My Soulmate..."
"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."
"I Won't Give Up On Us; I Know We Gon' Make It..."
"I See Only You. I See Nothing But You..."
"It Had To Be You..."
"I Hope I Love You All My Life..."
"It's A Beautiful Life..."
"But I Still Want You..."
"You'll Always Be My Favorite Form Of Loving..."
"You Are The Reason I Live and Breathe..."
"Only Love Could Hurt Like This..."
"You Make Me Thirsty..."
"That You Are The Reason..."
"'Cause Baby, I Would Die For You..."
"I Know It Hurts Sometimes, But Don't Let It Go..."
"Tell Me What's Worse, Losing You Now Or Later?...."
Final Book: My You...

"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."

1.2K 63 30
By BadassBangtanBabe

Listen to: "Me After You" by Paul Kim
——————————————————————————-
"May we join you, Noona?" I hear a familiar voice in front of me as I'm sitting at the cafe in the company, working on the last minute edits for the campaigns I'm presenting later this afternoon.  I look up to see Soobin and Yeonjun and I smile at them, motioning at the chairs in front of me.

"Hi guys," I say to them once they sit down. "How are you?" I ask.

"We are good, preparing for the offline concert. You'll be there with us, right?" Yeonjun asks.

"Of course I will be, I'm so excited for you it," I tell them, their faces lighting up with smiles.

I truly cherish the friendship I have with them; they're like my little brothers. My boyfriends teases me mercilessly about it; how I get photo messages with one of them asking me if their outfit looks nice or asking me to come on the chat of their vlives to give them topics to talk about. Like true little brothers though, sometimes, their timing wasn't the best. Hoseok almost lost it when Beomgyu sent me a string of texts asking for makeup help (because he was going to see a girl he had a crush on) in the middle of us having sex. Namjoon nearly had a fit when Yeonjun kept video calling me while we were in the shower because he wanted a very specific photo I took to post on Weverse. Or the time I was modeling the lingerie Yoongi bought for me, when Soobin called me to ask if I could help him with an English translation. I just laugh; I love that they see me as an older sister and want me in their lives. They're just the sweetest and I enjoy watching them grow as artists.

"How's everything else going?" I ask them. They start to fill me in on recording, writing, and all the other things they're working on but my attention is pulled when I see Jimin walk into the cafe, making his way to the barista. I can't help but admire his beauty as he walks up to the counter and speaks to the man, placing his order. He steps aside and pulls his phone out while he waits; completely oblivious to the fact that I'm watching him. It's fun, standing back and just admiring him from afar; watching the way others react to him. I watch all the eyes in the room go to him, his aura filling the room; his smile bright as the sun.

Just as I'm about to return my attention to the boys in front of me, I see one of Ae-Cha's assistants finish her order and she goes to stand next to Jimin. She's beautiful; long black hair like silk, delicate features and tiny. I watch as she smiles at him, bows and greets him. He lifts his eyes from his phone, smiles and bows back politely. I can see her starting a conversation with him as he puts his phone down and responds sweetly to her. They laugh at something he says and then I see her giggling as her hand touches his bicep, his arms crossed on his chest. I know it's nothing but I can't help the tinge of jealousy I feel at the sight of her touching him.

I keep my eyes on them as I watch him push away slightly; oblivious to most but not to me. I smile as I continue to observe him, but before I can refocus, I see her lean into him, batting her eyelashes and then she bites on her bottom lip. I can feel my whole face burning with jealousy. I hear the barista calling his name and Jimin walks to the counter to grab his drink. He turns around and bows at the girl as he walks out of the room. I watch her pick up her drink and then walk to the table where another one of Ae's assistants is sitting, directly behind Soobin and Yeonjun. I hear her vaguely starts to say something about Jimin and it makes my blood boil.

"Eleanor? Noona?" I hear my name being called and it shakes me from my thoughts. I look back at Soobin and Yeonjun in front of me and shake my head.

"Sorry, I— I spaced out for a bit. I'm sorry," I say embarrassment blushing my cheeks.

"Do you know that girl?" Soobin asks quietly, motioning his head back at the woman who was flirting with my boyfriend.

"No, I don't," I say to him.

"So why were you staring at her like that while she was talking to Jimin-hyung?" Yeonjun asks me in English, to be extra discreet. My eyes fly back to his, a smirk across his face. "Does our Noona have a crush on our Jiminie-hyung?" He finishes.

"I— I wasn't. I was just, I just thought I recognized her," I stammer.

"Okay, sure Noona," Yeonjun says, a smirk across his face.

"Shut up," I respond in English and roll my eyes and he burst into laughter. "Now come on, we have a meeting to get to," I tell him.

We stand up and grab our things, pushing in our chairs. Yeonjun throws his arm around my shoulder and continues to tease me the whole way to our meeting.

——————————————————————-

"Okay so we have the schedule set for the next couple of weeks until you each go on a break for the holidays. Don't forget Grammy announcement day is at the dorms and Eleanor-ssi will be covering it as well as the media team. Does anyone have anything to add or any discrepancies they'd like to point out?" Bang-PD asks us.

After 5 back to back conceptualization meetings with TomorrowXTogether, NCT, Yuta, Ten, and JayB, I was finally in my last meeting of the day. We are all sitting in the largest conference room with the members, managers, and other staff setting the schedule and making sure everyone knows what to look forward to. No one says anything and he starts dismissing everyone. Just as he's about to stand up to leave, I see Namjoon say something to him. He dismisses the rest of the staff and asks the members, Sejin, Hyun-Jin, and myself to stay. As soon as the room is cleared, Bang-PD looks over at Namjoon.

"What can I do for you all?" he asks out loud.

"We just wanted to run something by you. Not necessarily asking for permission but just letting you know," Namjoon tells him. "Eleanor has shoots in Jeju in 2 weeks and I'll be joining her so that we can have some time alone. We've also talked about taking solo trips with her during our holiday break as well," he tells him. The way he's standing his ground is so damn hot. "We will obviously be taking security with us and practicing the utmost discretion to make sure we are all safe and not seen," he continues.

"Okay, I appreciate you letting me know. It sounds like your minds are set so, I know I won't be able to convince you otherwise," he says with a small laugh. "I trust that you know what precautions to take to make sure that your privacy isn't breached and you're all safe. I hope you each have fun and enjoy your time off," he tells him.

"Thank you PD-Nim. We appreciate your well wishes," Namjoon finishes and we all stand and bow politely at him. The guys stick around to talk to him more but I need to go to the studio so I say my goodbyes.

"Hyun-Jin," I say.

"Yes, El-ssi," he responds.

"I'm going to be looking to hire a guard for my personal times. I trust your judgement more than anyone else and would love any recommendations of people you think would be a good fit," I tell him.

"Of course, El-Ah. Let me reach out to my contacts and I can get you a list of names by tomorrow," he tells me.

"Thank you so much Hyun-Jin. I appreciate you," I say with a small bow. Seokjin walks toward me and brings me in to hug him, my arms wrapping around his waist. It's still weird to me that they feel so comfortable showing affection in front of their boss, but I go along with it.

"I'm heading out," I tell him.

"Let Hyun-Jin take us," he says. "I have to go down to Slow Rabbit's studio to record the demo for the OST I'm doing and it's on my way," he says to me.

"Are you sure?" I say as I look up at him. He smiles and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Of course, baby. Let me get my stuff together and I'll meet you two in the basement," he says. I nod and then say a quick goodbye to everyone else and walk out with Hyun-Jin. I text Taek and ask him to meet me at the studio in an hour as Hyun-Jin and I reach the basement level and walk to the car. He opens the door for me and I climb in. We make small talk, him telling me about the new milestones that Moa has reached and Sana's Eomma's recovery and it doesn't take long for Seokjin to walk into the car. He gets in and then pats on the seat next to him as he wraps his arm around me to pull me closer. I lay my head on his chest and let myself relax.

"Baby," he whispers into my ear, making sure Hyun-Jin isn't able to hear.

"Mmmm" I moan out. His breath against my ear tickles and makes me shiver.

"How are you feeling today?" He asks. I can't help but blush, knowing what he's insinuating.

"Tired," I tell him.

"Hmmmm. You know," he says as he plays with my hair. "I don't think I've ever heard you quite as loud as you were last night," he continues. "Were they being gentle with you?" He asks me.

"No," I tell him as I turn my head to face him. He bites down on his bottom lip in a way that drives me mad.

"Do you like when we take control?" He asks. It takes me by surprise because Seokjin tends to be a pretty reserved, he doesn't stray too far and I love that about him; he feels safe. But when he teeters this line of brashness, it makes me feel unhinged and out of control.

"Yes," I respond. I can't give more than a few words because I'm sure that Hyun-Jin wouldn't appreciate where this would go.

"Hmmmm," he let's out. "What about when we let you take control? Do you like that?" He asks as his nose buries into my hair and his lips ghost over my ear.

"Yes," I answer and I can feel the tingling in my core just at the thought of him surrendering his power to me; letting me do whatever I want with him.

"Mmmmm, that gives me something to think about," he whispers and kisses my temple.

We arrive at the studio and my heart breaks seeing the metal panels where my beautiful windows once were.

"Damnit," I let out.

"Let me stay and help you," he says to me.

"No, Jin-ah, it's fine. Go work. Taek will be here soon and I'm just going to clean up, check for missing items me and call the company to come fix the windows. Besides," I say as I turn to him, "I don't want anything to delay our date for tonight. You still haven't told me what we are doing. How am I supposed to know what to wear or where to go?" I say to him. He leans forward and kisses me softly.

"Dress comfortably and don't worry about where you are going. Hyun-Jin will be picking you up to take you to the location," he says. "Don't stay here too long, okay? Be safe and keep me updated," he continues. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him before pulling away.

"I'll see you soon. Love you," I say as I step out of the car. I close the door and head to the front door of the studio and make my way inside as I watch the black suv drive away.

I immediately start looking around to see if anything is missing. I go to the back shooting area and notice everything is in tack; all the cameras, lights, lenses, and computers are there. There is one hard drive that I don't see but I'm pretty sure I took it home as it was my personal drive. I remind myself to check once I get back. Other than that, not a single sheet of paper seems to be out of place and I'm confused. I hear the front door alarm ring and turn to see Taek turned around and locking the door behind him.

"Hi El-ssi," he says as he walks toward me, his hand holding a drink carrier, smiling at me.

"Hello Taek," I say to him, smiling back. He hands me a coffee and I take it, thankful for the needed caffeine. I take a huge sip and sigh, allowing the cold liquid wash down my throat.

"This is so bad. Do they know who did it?" He asks me. I shake my head as I take another sip.

"No. I filed the police report and they're working on seeing if they can find fingerprints on the bricks that were thrown in the windows," I respond.

"Was anything taken?" He continues as he looks around.

"No, nothing that I can tell so far, which makes me believe that this person's only objective was to fuck with me mentally and emotionally," I say to him. "Which reminds me, do you know what phone number you put as the contact for the alarm system? I never got a call about the alarms being set off and didn't find out about it until Detective Lee called me?" I ask him.

"I put yours I'm sure. There must be a mistake. I'll look into it further. I'm so sorry," he says, looking down.

"It's not your fault. I'm going to call the company to verify and then get them in here as soon as possible to get a full surveillance system set up. I want censors, video, audio, cameras, everything" I tell him.

"I'll set that up. I'll work on that and you can call the window repair company," he assures me.

"Okay, let's do that " I say.

We separate into our own desks and get to work on our individual tasks. It doesn't take long for us to get lost in our work. Once I'm done talking to the window repair company, who will be here on Wednesday to replace all the damaged and existing store front windows with shatterproof glass and one way privacy shields so that we don't have to worry about windows being broken and people from the street being able to see inside. This should have been done from the beginning but I guess I've learned my lesson.

Taek sets up the security system to be set up tomorrow and I feel at ease knowing that all of these things are going to be done. I check my emails, overview and sign contracts and set my shooting schedule for the next week. Taek does correspondence and reaches out to confirm appointments and upcoming events.

Before I even realize it, I look down at my watch and see it's nearly 6:00 pm and I'm meeting Seokjin at 8:00 so, I call it a day. I feel my stomach flip and I hope it's just my excitement for my date and not me being sick again.

I call an Uber and Taek and I share the car, dropping him off first and then me last. I walk through the door to our home and feel relieved to be in a safe space after such a long day. I take off my shoes, hang my jacket and purse and make my way to my bedroom. I hear my email notification go off and check it as I'm walking down the corridor to see that my order for all the things I need for Christmas gifts will be arriving tomorrow and I can't wait.

I get to my bedroom and take off my clothes and put them in my laundry basket. I head to the bathroom and freshen up my hair and makeup; splashing some water on my neck and chest to try and rid this icky feeling. I change my undergarments into a set that I know for sure Jin loves; a full lace white set (which he calls my angel panties). Once I finish, I decide to head to the kitchen to grab a water and a snack to see if that will settle my uneasy stomach. I make my way down the hall and see and hear the door open Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin walking through the door. They see me and their eyes go wide. I don't make it a habit to walk around the house in lingerie, but it's also not my fault they seem to always walk in when I've decided to.

"Hey," I say as I place my hand on my hip. "Do you guys want a snack?" I ask them.

Namjoon drops his bag and marches his way to me. He leans down, tosses me over his shoulder and I let out a loud squeal as he starts walking us back to my room.

"You're my snack," I hear him say as I feel his teeth sink into the skin of my bare cheek, exposed from my panties. I let out a loud groan and I hear Tae and Jimin complaining behind me. Namjoon slams my door open and then closes it behind him. He throws me on my bed and I let out a grunt as I bounce onto the mountain of pillows. He stands above me and bites down on his lip.

"God, you're like my living, breathing, wet dream," he mumbles and he comes down to hover his body over mine.

"I love you," I whisper against his lips as I lift my chin to find his mouth. Before I let my mouth press against his, I lick the seam of his lips and I hear him groan in arousal. I kiss him softly and let my fingers tangle in his hair. His mouth moves down my jaw and to my neck as he leaves a heated trail of open mouthed kisses against my skin.

"I have to get changed, Hyun-Jin will be here to pick me up in 20 minutes," I tell him.

"I can do a lot in 20 minutes," he says with a smirk and a wink.

"You're unbelievable," I respond as I jokingly roll my eyes.

————————————————————————

I see Hyun-Jin pull up to a beautiful building and instantly feel the excitement. I have no idea what Seokjin has planned for us but I'm super excited to be spending some alone time with him. Hyun-Jin opens my door and leads me to the front door. The door opens and he walks me toward the elevator.

"You're meeting Seokjin-ssi on the 3rd floor, El-ah. Enjoy your night," he tells me. He presses the 3 button on the elevator.

"Thank you Hyun-Jin," I smile and bow as the door closes. The elevator goes up and the butterflies come back. It's so rare that we get to do these things so it's exciting to be able to just date.

The elevator doors open and I see him. I swear it's like all of the air has been sucked out of my lungs. He is standing there looking so insanely perfect; it's like I've seen him for the first time. He's wearing loose fitting distressed denim pants, white sneakers and a loose fitting white tshirt. His hair, long and shaggy hanging over his forehead and his lips pink and pouty, turned up into the most devastatingly beautiful smile I've ever seen. He's holding a single red rose and he extends his hand out to me, motioning at me to join in. I take a deep breath and walk his way. I grab his hand and he tugs at me until I crash against his chest.

"자기야" he whispers as he leans down and presses his lips to mine. My hands instinctively tangle into his hair as I press my chest against his and allow him all the control. He kisses me softly for a few more moments and then slightly pulls away and holds the rose up in between us.

"너는 꽃 나는 벌 항상 널 향해만 가는걸 [You're a flower, and I'm a bee, only going towards you all the time]" he says to me with a mischievous smile, knowing that that line is one of my favorite of their lyrics.

"귀여워" I say to him as I run my thumb across his cheek. "Now, what are we doing here?" I ask as I look around to the seemingly empty ballroom of sorts. He grabs my hand and pulls me toward the door that's centered on the back wall. As soon as we walk through the door way, I'm at a loss for words.

It's a beautiful, huge, gourmet kitchen. There is a table set off to the right side of the massive room that's set with flowers and candles and place settings but the thing that completely catches me completely off guard is the person standing behind the kitchen island, chopping happily.

"내 사랑, this is Chef Paik Jongwon-Nim," he informs me as if I don't know that he's Jin's favorite and a world renowned chef and business man. We step toward him and I bow deeply at him.

"Chef Paik-Nim, it is a pleasure and an honor to meet you," I say to him. He smiles at me and bows slightly back at me.

"The pleasure is all mine. Are you ready to make some kimchi today?" He asks me politely. We nod and then then he pulls his phone out of his pocket, looking at the screen. He excuses himself for a second while we get set up and he goes to answer a call.

Seokjin grabs my hand and pulls me around the island to where there are two aprons laid out. He grabs the first one, pulls it over my head and then wraps his arms around my waist to pull the ties back and then back forward, kissing me softly as he ties the strings into a bow. I smile into his lips and can't help how deliriously happy I feel in this very moment. He pulls on his own apron and then we turn to see Chef Paik has returned and we start our work.

We spend the next few hours learning how to make different types of kimchi and then make Kimchi jjigae for our dinner. Chef Paik is incredible; he's hilarious, helpful, patient, and so kind to us. Seokjin is a MUCH better chef than I am so he spends most of his time helping me. He stands behind me and 'teaches' me how to cut properly; coincidentally taking advantage of his position to whisper 'I love you' s' in my ear and bites my neck discreetly. I feel like I'm dreaming; this is the closest to a real and normal date that we've had and I'm so grateful.

After a few selfies, exchanging of phone numbers and chitchat, Chef Paik says goodbye and we finish up setting the dinner table up and then sit to eat, music softly lingering through the air. We sit, talk and finish our meal (I try to at least; my stomach still not feeling completely okay) until we've lost track of time; my belly hurting from laughing so much. He stands in front of me and reaches out for my hand, motioning me to stand with him. I set my napkin down on the table and grab on to his hand. I stand and he wraps his arms all the way around my waist, pulling me close to him, his forehead leaning onto mine as he sways us back and forth; drunk off the melody and each other.

"I was so happy after meeting you,
너를 만나 행복했어
I was able to love you so much.
이토록 사랑할 있었던
Because you embraced and understood,
아직 어리고 모자란
My young and immature mind warmly.
따뜻한 이해로 안아줘서

After the hot summer,
뜨거웠던 여름 지나
With the sound of rain that I'll miss.
그리워질 빗소리에
When I blush as I get shy,
하나 수줍어 얼굴 붉히면
I'll kiss your eyes.
생각이 많아진
As you'll have a lot in your mind,
너의 눈에 맞출 테니
Let's walk forward together.
우리 함께 걸어가기로
Are you happy after meeting me, too?
나를 만나 너도 행복하니
I'm sorry that I have more I couldn't give to you,
해준 많아서 미안해
I'm selfish and unstable,
이기적이고 불안한 내가
But I wanted to treat you well.
너에게만은 잘하고 싶었어
I think I found a perfect love,
오랫동안 기다려온
That I've been waiting for a long time.
완벽한 사랑을 찾은 같아
Because you held me and gave me energy,
잡아줘서 힘이 되줘서
Because you hugged me by being considerate lovingly.
소중한 배려로 안아줘서

After I met you...
너를 만나"

My fingers go to his hair, pushing it behind his ear as I listen to him along to the song. His voice angelic and soft, encasing me in warmth. My eyes well with tears and I'm not exactly sure why; I'm just so overwhelmed with love for him. Kim Seokjin; the man who laughs like a seal, who put the care of his younger brothers before himself, the man who pushes aside his feelings in order for his fans to only see the happy, goofy, sweet man they love. This man, the man that I love with every fiber of my being. I feel so painstakingly lucky to be here with him; his arms wrapped around me, enveloping me in his love.

I think about life a year ago, how lost I was; fresh out of a tumultuous and abusive relationship, praying to universe that this job would work out so I could just get out and start new. I didn't see the light anymore; life held nothing but negativity and pain. And here I am now, almost a year later, doing a job I love, opportunities I've only dreamed of and in love with the greatest men I've ever known and living a life that I never thought would be possible.

"I'm so selfish," he says as his nose nudges mine and his lips gently brush against mine.

"Why do you say that?" I say as I look up to his, my fingers softly grazing his face, admiring how absolutely beautiful he is.

"Because, I love you," he starts, "but all I can think about is how I want to marry you. I want to spend every single moment of the rest of forever just loving you," he confesses. I smile at him and kiss his lips softly. My whole body shivers at the touch.

"That's not selfish at all. I want that too Jin-ah," I say to him. I kiss him again and this time it's not sweet and soft; it's much more aggressive and heated and makes me want to devour him; showing him how okay it is that he wants to be with me just as much as I want to be with him.

"Home. Now." He breaks our kiss, his chest heaving from breathlessness.

"Yes please," I say to him. He blows out the candles, grabs our things and we make our way downstairs where Hyun-Jin's associate is waiting to take us home. We get to the car and he opens the door and sits first; he pulls me in behind him and instead of letting me sit next to him, he pulls me onto his lap. A small gasp leaving my mouth at his sudden shamelessness. I can feel him, hard against my ass as he lets his head fall into me; his breath hitting the shell of ear.

"Jin-ah," I urge him with a whisper against his mouth. I'm taken aback by his brashness. Much like Yoongi, he's usually so much more reserved and guarded around other people, especially staff, specifically new staff. While he's often the lighthearted comedian of the group, he still takes his role as the eldest very seriously and always knows where to draw the line. But, right now, it's as if he's misbehaving on purpose; with intent.

"I need you so bad," he whines out as his hands find their way into the back of my cropped tshirt; his nails digging into my skin. I feel my entire body fill with warmth, fire like lava running through my veins at his words; sweet laced with filth.

"Be good, Seokjin-ah," I warn him. He responds with a guttural groan from deep in his chest. "He can see us," I whisper to him.

"상관없어" he grunts out as he pulls my hips down to meet his, making sure that I know what he's inferring as the arousal spreads throughout me like white hot coals at the base of my spine. He rolls his hips, keeping his mouth on my ear; panting while his soft moans fill me in an auditory stimulation so arousing that I can't help but pull on his long hair to pull him away from me.

"Not here," I scold him. As much as I want him and my body's reaction is obviously that of sheer and desperate pleasure, I will not allow us to cross the line in front of the staff; the ones who's eyes I have to meet every single day. It's one thing to flirt, hug or kiss but this is way beyond that; this is personal and private. The embarrassment of knowing they've watched us doing something even slightly intimate, does not sit well in me; not to mention if it somehow gets out. I trust our inner circle but they've told me themselves that I need to keep my guard up at all times. I pull myself off his lap and go to sit on the seat next to the other window; running my hands through my hair to try and compose myself.

"애기는 여기로 와주세요," he whines as he pulls me closer to him by my waist, sliding me across the leather seat. I sit next to him and his hand immediately goes to my bare thigh, his fingers grazing the inside and slowly moving their way up my skirt. We are only a few minutes from the house and need him to just stop teasing the absolute fuck out of me.

"Seokjin-ah," I say with a raise of my eyebrow. He doesn't listen and he doesn't care; his fingers sneak under my skirt until he reaches right where he wants to be. He leans his head down to mine and I try hard to hold my composure.

"Your panties are very wet," he whispers as his fingers skim the fabric between my legs, sending a tremor down my spine and I feel my whole face turn bright red. I feel the car come to a stop and look out the dark window to see we are home. Before the guard can do it, I open the door and pull Seokjin behind me. I quickly thank the driver and wish him a good night. I have my hand wrapped firmly around Jin's wrist as I drag him behind me. I see the smirk on his face and it's driving me mad. We walk into the house and I see some of the others hanging around the living room as we walk in; still pulling Seokjin behind me.

"야! What's wrong Noona?" I hear Jungkook ask.

"Seokjin made me mad," I say to him as I continue to walk through the living space. Seokjin scoff's behind me and it's then that I realize that he's done all of this on purpose; he frustrated me because he wanted me to react, to punish him.

"Wait, what's going on?" I hear Yoongi ask.

"Seokjin-hyung is going to be punished and I'm jealous," I hear Jimin add as we reach my room and I open the door and pull him in from behind me. He stands in front of me and stares at me and smiles.

"Take off your clothes and get in my bed," I tell him as I turn around and make my way to my bathroom. I close the door behind me and start peeling my clothes off until I'm just in my matching set. I pull my hair up into a messy bun, put some lip stain on my lips to bring out the rosiness, and spray some soft body spray all over myself. Before I walk out, I open the bottom drawer (the drawer that Hobi calls my goody drawer) and pull out a white satin robe tie that I've used before. I wrap it around my neck, turn around and leave the bathroom.

As soon as I see him, every ounce of frustration has dissipated from my body and all I want is to pleasure him in every single way he wants...but I also kinda want to see him beg. He's sitting with his back against my headboard, completely naked and absolutely breathtaking. The frustration immediately returns as I watch his hand jerking himself off while he smirks at me and I'm reminded of why I'm so agitated; that damn cocky attitude of his, thinking he can get away with anything.

"Stop," I tell him. His eyes go wide and his hand stops abruptly. I walk to the bed and straddle his lap.

"Give me your hands," I tell him.

"Baby gi—" he starts.

"Now," I demand. His mouth drops open and he instantly puts his hand in mine. I gently tie his wrists together, leaving the rest of the fabric loose.

"Scoot down," I tell him as I get off his hips and he moves to the middle of the bed.

"Lay down," I direct. He lays down and I go back to him and I grab his tied hands, sit on his chest and pull them up and over his head. I lean forward and loop the remaining fabric in a metal hook that Hoseok had installed on to my headboard (and only he has used up until now). I tie the fabric and pull it to make sure it's tight. As soon as I lower myself onto his hips, he tries pulling on his hands, surprised at the tension.

"Oh shit," he mumbles and it's my turn to smirk at him.

"I had so much fun on our date tonight," I say to him as I very discreetly roll my hips onto his very hard shaft. "It was such a good idea, cooking together," I continue. "The food was so good and dancing with you was so romantic," I tell him. I see him close his eyes and his legs tense beneath me.

"But," I say as he looks at me, "You didn't listen to me, and that made me upset," I say to him. "You have to learn to keep your hands to yourself when we are around people. You can't just have me whenever you want me," I tell him.

"I'm sorr—" I bring my hand up to his mouth to cover it.

"No," I say to him. "You don't get to apologize," I continue. "What you do get to do is lay here while I do whatever I want to do with you," I tell him. He let's out the most low, pitiful whimper that I've ever heard and it makes my whole body feel like someone has doused me in gasoline and lit a match against my skin.

"Fuck," I let out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

8.2K 380 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
17.2K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
2.2K 104 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
181K 9.4K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcΓ©e finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...