The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Chapter 27: Pool Party

754 15 18
By LavenderBlitz

You were currently on your way to the Pool area with Son and S/N after being invited by the others. It's been quite awhile since you've gone into the water outside of combat, but usually whenever you go swimming with Friends and family, it's always a fun time.

S/N: I didn't know that they had a pool here!!

Son: Are you gonna swim, Big Bro?

Y/N: Probably, Swimming is a good form of exercise! Plus it's fun!

Eventually the three of you made it to the public pool. As expected, there was lots of strangers also occupying the pool. But you didn't really mind.

The Pool itself wasn't actually the biggest you had seen, but it was still a decent size for families and such.

S/N: Woah!! C'mon, Uncle! Let's go!!

Son: Alright!!

With that S/N and Son both threw off their shirts and dove into the pool. Already prepared by wearing swimming trunks on the way there.

And just like that, the two of them started splashing about, and constantly hopping out of the pool only to jump back in with a cannon ball. Something that most kids have done at a pool at least once.

Y/N: Hope they didn't have anything in their pockets...

???: Oh, I wasn't expecting to see you here just yet, Y/N! What a pleasant surprise!

Y/N: Hm? Who's there—WOAH!

Standing in front of you were two of your wives. Weiss and Sucy. Weiss was wearing a white Bikini whereas Sucy wore a one piece swimsuit that wasn't nearly as revealing as Weiss'. But she was comfortable, and that's what mattered.

Sucy: What's with that look...? You've seen us all fully naked before.

Y/N: Well yeah but I...

Weiss: It's okay to be a bit flustered, Dear. What man wouldn't be with their wife standing in front of him in a Bikini?

Like previously stated, it's been awhile since you've gone to the Beach, or even a pool for that matter. Plus with you constantly being at work constantly leaping through dimensions, you didn't have many chances to "Frolic" with your wives. You were lucky enough to make Chloe and Crystal.

Plus over the years, you've obviously matured in several ways. Back when you were in your teens, you probably wouldn't even care about seeing a girl fully naked girl right in front of you. But as you grew into adulthood, you at last started to become sexually attracted to your wives. Not by much, but enough.

Weiss: Do you not like the swimsuit...? I picked it out just for you!

Y/N: I-It looks nice...

Weiss: You can cup a feel if you want~

And that was where you drew the line.

Y/N: Save it for the bedroom, Weiss.

Weiss: It was worth a shot.

Sucy: So...are we actually gonna swim or are you two gonna keep gawking at each other all day...?

Y/N: Yeah I think I'm ready to jump into the pool!

S/N: Yeah!! Dad's gonna swim!!

Son: C'mon, Big Bro! The Water's only cold for like a minute!

Y/N: Oh? Think I can't handle it?

Son: I don't know, CAN you...?

Y/N: Are you challenging me?

Son: Maybe...

Y/N: BET.

With that you ran towards the Pool and dove into the water head first, tackling Son underwater as S/N went wide eyed and laughed.

Weiss: Wow...How can someone change so much but at the same time not change at all...?

Sucy: It's a Y/N thing.

Weiss: I suppose we should get in with them before we attract any pervs.

Sucy: Probably.

With that Weiss and Sucy also took their first steps into the pool before fully submerging into the water and joining in on the family fun.

Time Skip

You had remained in the Pool for a solid 40 minutes or so. S/N was starting to grow tired, so he got out and took some time to relax on a pool chair.

Eye-Catch

Eye-Catch

However, You, Son, Sucy, and Weiss were all still in the water having fun. You and Son engaged in a few splash battles, and Weiss joined in on a couple of them.

However, you suddenly heard a voice call out to you in the distance. Looking over, you saw a few friends in the distance.

???: Hey, Y/N!! It's about time we found you!!

It was Natsu, accompanied by Simon. The two of them had been wandering the area as upon seeing them, you leaped out of the pool to greet them.

Y/N: Natsu! Simon! So you ended up using the special passes after all!

Natsu: Hell yeah! You think I'd miss out on this?!

Simon: He kinda dragged me along...but I don't mind. This place looks exciting!

Y/N: Well I'm happy to see that you both made it! This place is great!

Simon: Actually, the whole reason I came along was so I could ask you something, Y/N.

Y/N: Oh Yeah? What is it...?

Simon: Me and my teammates have been thinking, and we were wondering...if you would like to join our team as a member of Team Dai-Gurren?

Y/N: Oh?

Natsu: Hey Hey Hey, Whaaaat?! No way! You can't just steal our member like that!!

Simon: What do you mean...?

Natsu: See that mark on his neck? Y/N's a proud member of the Fairy Tail guild!

Simon: You mean you put it there...?!

Y/N: Hm...I forgot about that Mark...

Simon: I guess that means you can't join our team...

Y/N: Now hold on a second, just because I'm on one crew doesn't mean I can't also be with another! I'm a part of a lot of teams! One more couldn't hurt!

S/N: So what other teams are you on, Dad...?

Y/N: Well...Me, Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, and Akko are known as "The Protagonist Squad". Me, Lotus, and Kasai are often referred to as "The Saiyan Trio". Like Natsu said, I'm a part of Fairy Tail. And now, I'm also Y/N L/N of team Dai-Gurren!

Simon: So you'll join our team...?!

Y/N: Of course, Buddy! I may not always be around, but if there's a situation where you for whatever reason need me, all you need to do is call my name and I'll be there in a heart beat, no matter how far away. That goes for you too, Natsu.

Natsu: Right!

Simon: Thanks, Y/N!

Y/N: Don't mention it!

Super Shenron: As much as I'd hate to interrupt, I'm sensing an unusual energy approaching this world rapidly.

Y/N: Now that you mention it...you're right...I can feel it too...is that Celestial energy I'm sensing?!

Super Shenron: Maybe...This world is weak and easy to destroy. We cannot take any risks here. We must investigate at once.

Y/N: I know...

Weiss: Y/N...? Is everything okay...?

Y/N: I'm sensing something...someone. They're coming, and fast.

Weiss: What?!

Y/N: I'm going to check it out. Son, come with me. This could be a good learning experience for you.

Son: Got it!

S/N: I wanna come too! I can fight!!

Y/N: No. The energy I'm sensing is Celestial Ki. You're not ready for this kind of opponent yet. You'll stay here. Find your Mother and stay with her until I get back.

S/N: But—

Y/N: Don't argue with me, S/N! You're not ready! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you! Son, C'mon! We're going!

Son: Right!!

With that You and Son took off in a rush. You and Son quickly throwing your clothes back on before flying away and leaving S/N and the others on I-Island.

Weiss: This could be bad...C'mon, S/N. Let's go find your Mother.

S/N: Okay...

With that they all ran off to take cover incase a big battle were to start in the area. S/N being left with an empty feeling inside.

S/N: I'm he's always saying I'm not ready...

Meanwhile: Celestial Realm: Hydra Chambers

While all of that was going on, The Kasai Mokushi was snooping around the Hydra Chambers that you and Skylar had managed to escape from roughly a month ago.

Using some of his special abilities, The Mokushi managed to spot small traces of Project Z all over the area where the Hydra Chamber had been shattered prior to your escape.

Mokushi: So Project Z managed to escape as well...good.

A few demonic servants could be seen levitating by The Mokushi's side as they began to question him and look at the Chambers.

Servant 1: What exactly happened...?

Servant 2: What is this "Project Z"...?

Mokushi: All you need to know is that it has escaped, and thus our plan can still be put into play, and in time, Project Z's special metamorphosis will begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.2K 12
Y/N L/N is a 21 years old man, who never had luck in his life. His parent died when he was 16, leaving him and his siblings alone. He was forced to s...
1.4K 34 7
Got bored, so decided to write a story. Hope you enjoy, or not, I don't care. For the record, everyone in the story is 21+
2.3K 39 33
Lord Y/N, Adopted Son of Beerus gets transported to reamnant by someone. Eventually Y/N becomes great friends with different people and even gets som...
237K 5.2K 144
Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Students with these powers are the Heroes who managed to save all of reality as we know it. However, There is one w...