Glimpse of Us ⇽ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for her touch B... More

Glimpse of Us
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Five

4K 161 121
By BriFlare

Chapter Five; Saturday Dinner

London is in the kitchen cooking when Matthew walks in the kitchen with the chicken, he finished grilling outside on the grill.

"It smells so good in here. Damn, I missed your cooking," Matthew said.

London kisses Matthew while cooking.

"I'm sure you did," London said.

Matthew places the platter on the kitchen island.

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" Matthew asked London as he takes a seat at the counter.

London looked back at her boyfriend and smiled.

"Of course, I know my sister. This needs to happen now or else things will spin out of control," London answered.

"Hey, y'all," Jon said as he walked in with his kids and Trinity. "Hey, uce, It smells good in here!" He added.

"London is cooking up a storm for our Saturday night dinner," Matthew said.

"So, I heard you guys invited Joe and Galina to dinner," Trinity said.

"How is that going to work with Laniyah since she is likely to beat up Galina and maybe even Joe if he gets in the middle," Jon questioned.

"I'm not gonna lie but I'm really hoping Laniyah just talks it out with Galina instead of talking with her hands but it all depends on how Galina comes at her. I mean we know...or at least having a feeling that there's unfinished business between Joe and Laniyah," London said before Jon interrupted her.

"Girl, you're trying to get Joe and Laniyah in the same room to see if they still have feelings for each other. You must be insane," Jon said.

London shook her head.

"No, I just want to see what Galina saw that made her come at Laniyah like that. Think of it as a social experiment," London told them.

"A social experiment that will most likely have us end up in the hospital when Laniyah's Intermittent Explosive Disorder act the fuck up," Matthew said.

Josh and Takecia walk in with their sons.

"What are y'all talking about?" Takecia asked.

"Joe and Galina are coming tonight and so is Laniyah," Trinity answered.

Josh shook his head in disbelief.

"Kids remember all the exits just in case we need to escape Laniyah's wrath," Josh told his kids.

"Y'all are playing, right?" Takecia asked. She knew that this was going to be the dinner from hell. "Lolo, you can't believe that Laniyah is going to be cool being in the same room as Galina," She added.

London turns off the stove and put the food in platters.

"Of course, not but I know my sister is going to be cordial with her," London said.

"Damn, she must have forgot about last time," Jon said.

"What happened last time?" Trinity asked Jon.

"The last person, Laniyah tried to be cordial with ended up getting hit in the head with a champagne bottle and they had to get twenty stitches," Jon answered.

"Laniyah ain't gonna hit Galina with a bottle," Matthew said.

Galina cleared her throat as she, Joe, and Joelle walked in.

"Damn, we need a motion sensor in here," London said.

"So, you guys invited her," Galina said.

Joe told Joelle to go enjoy the other kids in the basement.

"What were y'all thinking?" Joe asked his brother.

Matthew takes a deep breath and chuckled.

"It was London's idea," Matthew answered.

"So much for being a team," London said with a scoff.

Joe looked at London.

"Fix your mouth before you say anything to me, Joseph," London warned Joe.

Joe sighed.

"What's your plan?" Joe asked London.

London was about to speak but stopped when she spotted Laniyah walking in from the mud room with a wine glass in her hand.

"Hey, Laniyah," London said, waving at her sister.

"Hey," Laniyah says before looking around the room.

Laniyah sips her wine gazing at Galina.

"Hey, girl," Trinity said.

"Laniyah, you look so cute in that dress," Takecia said.

Laniyah placed the wine glass on the counter and kicks off her heels.

"Can I get some slippers?" Laniyah asked London, completely ignoring everyone in the kitchen.

"Sure," London answered. London looks at Matthew. "Can you guys set the table?" She asked.

"Yeah," Matthew answered.

London takes Laniyah upstairs to her closet.

"So, tell me why I shouldn't cuss your ass out right now, London," Laniyah said as she pulled some Gucci slippers and put them on.

London smirked.

"Because you love me," London said.

"Bitch, bye," Laniyah said as she waved London off.

London's eyes widen.

They head back downstairs to the dining room, where everyone is sitting with the new addition, Tamar and her daughter, waiting to start eating.

"Okay, let's get this dinner started," London said.

All evening Galina had kept throwing Laniyah glances that unnerved her slightly.

Galina clears her throat.

"Are you okay?" London asked Galina.

Galina shook her head as Laniyah takes a sip of her drink and death stares into Galina's eyes.

"I just want address the elephant in the room," Galina said, gesturing to Laniyah.

Matthew immediately sent the kids directly to the living room with their plates to watch TV with the volume all the way up.

"I can't be fake anymore but I feel like you hindering the divorce process because you still have feelings for Joe," Galina said.

"Is she fucking kidding?" Trinity whispered to Jon.

Laniyah rolled her eyes.

"First of all, it's only been a few days, Galina, what the hell were you expecting the processing time to be unlike you, I have things to protect so I will take as long as I want," Laniyah said before she kicked off the slippers. "And second of all, I have not thought of Joe or even felt anything for Joe in over nine years, so you and your twisted delusion can go to hell, stupid bitch," She added.

"That's a fucking lie. You're the fucking delusional one for making an obituary for a nonexistent baby and putting Joe's last name on a tomb stone," Galina said, furiously.

"Oh no, we not finna go there," London said.

"You must be insecure in your relationship to bring up a dead baby. Do you feel threaten by me?" Laniyah asked Galina.

Laniyah let out a bitter laugh.

"What is she talking about?" Joe asked Laniyah.

"Joe remember back in school when she disappeared for months. Well, she claimed she was pregnant with your baby then a couple of months later when she came back to school, there was no baby, so I googled her like she told me to and say a obituary for Rosalia Anoa'i online," Galina explained to Joe.

"Correction, there was a baby, and she passed away from complications," London corrected Galina.

"Don't tell this bitch anything about my baby. Fuck you! You bum bitch!" Laniyah yelled as she tossed her plate at Galina.

Galina ducked but the plate hit her on the shoulder.

Joe was completely absolutely shocked and furious about what Galina said. Galina started ranting and saying that Laniyah was jealous that Galina got Joe and the life she wanted.

"Bitch bye!" Laniyah said as she face palms Galina.

London grabs Laniyah to get her out of the room but Galina lunges at Laniyah and grabs her hair.

"Do not touch me!" Laniyah yells as she yanks Galina and starts throwing hands at Galina.

Galina pulls at Laniyah's hair not letting go; London and Joe try to pull them apart but Laniyah keeps a strong grip on Galina.

"Fuck this bitch!" Laniyah said as she tried to reach over to grab a knife to stab Galina.

Trinity gasps and moves the knife away before Laniyah could grab it. Laniyah pushes London causing her to hit and move the table.

Joe grabbed Laniyah's face to make her let go of Galina but Laniyah kept punching and pulling hair, one of Laniyah's punched landed in Galina's eye.

"Damn!" Josh said as all the guys were trying to get hold of Laniyah.

Galina grabbed Laniyah's hair and she yanked on it hard. Laniyah punched Galina in the face, both of the girls fell on the floor, Laniyah got on top of Galina and started punching her in the face.

Glass were broken on the floor and Laniyah's hands were bleeding.

"There's blood," Jon said as he managed to get hold of Laniyah's hands and drag her off of Galina.

"Don't fuck with me!" Laniyah yelled as she was shaking.

"Calm down, Laniyah," Takecia said as she wrapped napkins around Laniyah's hands.

Laniyah begins to laugh as she squeezed her hands.

London was pissed.

"This wasn't supposed to happen!" London yelled.

Laniyah glared at Galina.

"I don't know what you thought you were doing by bringing up my dead niece but baby, it's real beef now," London said.

Joe shook his head.

"Did everyone in this room know about this baby except for me?" Joe asked.

Matthew sighed.

"I knew," Matthew answered.

"We didn't know," Josh said, gesturing to Jon, Takecia, and himself.

Laniyah clears her throat.

"Not even my parents knew I was pregnant until I had to bury her. Don't be mad that you didn't know, I didn't want you to know because of my own selfish reasons," Laniyah explained to Joe.

"But I had the right to know," Joe said, angrily.

"Okay, well now you know," Laniyah said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.4K 34
Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the past and rekindle their love, as a famil...
10.5K 622 10
Though Natia has been hurt so many times, she still believes that someday somebody's son is going to love her, she's still holding out; one day she's...
30.2K 1.1K 35
~A Roman Reigns story~ A new life, a break up, a new career... what about a new love? Startet February 6, 2022 Finished March 16, 2022
102K 2.8K 41
"𝒾'𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝑔𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒." - 𝒷𝓇𝓎𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 The original sto...