Cale Henituse's Younger Siste...

By Lalalax5

Cale Henituse become a regressor at the age of 40 years old to a 10 years old child. However, turned out that... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: The Starting Point
CHAPTER 2: New Body?
CHAPTER 3: First Interaction
CHAPTER 4: Family Completed
Author Notes
CHAPTER 5: You Are a Henituse
CHAPTER 6: Something Unexpected
CHAPTER 7: Ahjussi
CHAPTER 8: Busiest Time
CHAPTER 9: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 10: Glib-Tongue
CHAPTER 11: Turned Into a Disaster
CHAPTER 12: Angel?
Author Notes (2)
CHAPTER 13: Reunion
CHAPTER 14: Don't Go
Author Notes: I'M BACK.
CHAPTER 15: Cale & Kallie's Resolve
CHAPTER 16: Test (1)
CHAPTER 17: Test (2)
Author Notes (4)
CHAPTER 19: Who Are You? (1)
CHAPTER 20: Who Are You? (2)
CHAPTER 21: Who Are You? (3)

CHAPTER 18: Would You?

1.7K 125 17
By Lalalax5

The smell of wood was lingering around the room including the sound of the clock. Those creating a solemn vicinity between 2 men who was facing each other on the sofa. However, both of them were now wearing a stoic expression. None of them, revealing their inner minds.

It was then until, Cale henituse changed his pupils further back behind Alberu crossman.

He stared exactly at the small clock on the edge of desk.

"I didn't know that the Crown prince likes vintage vibes"

Said Cale nonchalantly.

Thus, hearing this statement made Alberu gritted his teeth silently. He had to resist the urge of his knitted brows. However, a crown prince is still a crown prince. He managed to calm himself down and wasn't provoked by a sly man in front of him.

In addition, it was also piqued his interest a bit. The Cale henituse he had seen before is now looked different. Many people won't be able to notice this slight differences. However, Alberu was someone who always meets two-faced people. So, he knows his doings.

"I also didn't know that Young master Cale would come to my place"

It means, 'why would you come here when i don't invite you?'

Cale smiled a bit, before replying.

"Ah...i came here as a representative of my little sister"

Alberu raised one of his brows.

However, before he could ask anymore question, Cale opened his mouth again as if knowing his confusion and irritation.

"Well, my lil sister has sprained ankle, so she can't come here. That's why, isn't it a basic courtesy for me to come in her place?"

Alberu lost his composure for a moment by hearing a shameless crap. Contrary to Cale's serene expression, Alberu's mind was full with cursed thoughts.

'If she can't come then she could just write a letter to me(?) Cale henituse seemed to be imposing himself to meet me...then there must be something that he wants'

This afternoon talk could change into a more serious direction than Alberu expected.

Therefore, Alberu chose to show himself first.

He closed his eyes, and erased all the fake emotions to a void one.

"What do you want?"

The room temperature seemed to turn into colder. Even his relaxed tone became deeper.

However, Cale didn't mind the Crown Prince at all. Instead, he looked very laid-back and that's annoyed him more.

The red haired then placed his finger on the chin.

"Well, I just heard that the reason you invited my little sister to the Palace is to discuss about gaining power(?) Am i right?"

Asked Cale while tilted his head to the side.

"And if that is true?" Provoked Alberu.

"Then...you asked a wrong person...Your Majesty" whispered Cale slowly while emphasizing the last words.

The blue orbs flinched in greatly upon hearing him. Obviously, he was very surprised because he didn't expect Cale to call him that. So many different assumptions are created in his brain now.

However, Cale hadn't stopped yet. He was actually trying to launch his attack by luring the said Crown prince.

Cale leaned back on the sofa and folded his hands.

"I am the eldest son of Henituse family"

"Don't you think you should discuss it with me? The family successor of County Henituse"

Alberu clenched his palm into a fist. He saw that this was a great opportunity if Henituse could become his backing. But, he need to think rationally, because Cale must has a requirement too. Thus, he was trying to gauge the red haired desires.

"Are you trying to cut off my relation with Young lady Kallie?"

"Hmm?" Tilted Cale to the side.

"Do you intend to keep your little sister by yourself?" Urged Alberu more.

The reddish-brown eyes opened widely.

"That is quite a good idea!" Exclaimed the bloody red haired with a wide grinn.

Alberu's face was dumbfounded but it soon turned to ease because of what Cale's saying.

"Well, as far as I want to keep her by myself. I can't do that"

He shaked his head while saying 'it's a pity' in a lower tone. However, because there is only 2 people in the room, and so his quiet babbling could be heard. This then caused Alberu's face scowled harder. He didn't like how protective Cale towards Kallie. Furthermore, it seems like Kallie wasn't aware about his brother's true self.

'Should I seperate them(?)' Thought Alberu inwardly.

"Alberu Crossman, I will propose a deal to you. Would you listen to it?" Asked Cale henituse in a serious manner.

Alberu has no other choice but to act in the same manner like him. He is curious about Cale's deal.

"I will listen to it first at least" retorded Alberu.

Cale smirked.

"It's simple actually, I will support you become the king. In other means, The Henituse County will become your backing"

There was a silence for a while.

Alberu seemed to be in deep thought and Cale let him do that.

It was then, The golden haired man asked.

"And in return?"

The tug on his smile curled even more.

"No wonder you are a crown prince huh..."

Obviously, Alberu crossman is an unordinary person. He can survive until now without other's backing; nobles. He persisted through it. So, even if he is still 12 years old, he knows how to approach when making a deal. And Cale likes it very much because it makes his plan more easy. The method he used to Choi han before was different with Crown prince. If you use the deal method to Choi han then it won't work at all. But, if it's the Crown prince, then it will be another story.

Choi han is a just and good person, therefore in the past he was called a hero. While, Alberu crossman appeared to the outside world to be a hero too, but Cale knows that he isn't like that. He is someone who solely focus to the most advantageous part in every situations.

At the present, Cale wanted Choi han to be more aggresive rather than a heroic person. On the other hand, if you can't manipulate Alberu, then you should at least make him be a good pawn.

"Tell me what do you want? Then I will accept your hand" urged Alberu crossman.

Cale leaned closer to him and speak very slowly.

"I will make you be the King...and everyone in this Roan Kingdom will bow dow to you. However, there is only 1 person in this world who can't do that to you"

"And who is that person?" Replied him.

The expression on alberu was gloomier because the deal that Cale henituse offered was heavy. Imagined that the King of Roan Kingdom who should be the highest level and respected by people is under someone's feet.

"My little sister, Kallie Henituse"

"Huh?" A question mark appeared on Alberu's face.

He didn't expect that Cale would say other's name. He thought that it would be Cale itself.

"Yes. Kallie henituse. You should bow down to her. Every words she said is absolute to you. Do you understand?"

"Huh(?)"

"That's it, I will give you time to think"

Cale didn't care about Alberu's chaotic mind. He quickly left. But, just as he was about to hold the door, Alberu asked abruptly.

"W-why it's not you? Normal people should have told its name"

Without turning back, Cale replied to him.

"Do you think I need that?"

He then left him alone with a dumbfounded looked.

On his way out, Cale was anticipating the future. He was hoping to see the moment when the King of Roan Kingdom being submissive to his little sister.

Unfortunately, when Cale reached the Palace's gate, he didn't realize that there was a blurr figure watching him from a far place. Cale hasn't yet reach a swordmaster. Therefore, he was caught off guard. Although he might have thought that someone is spying him. But, he didn't expect who the spy is. If he had known, he would have already more alerted.
.
.
.
At The King Palace~

The King Palace is very contrast with Alberu's. It is decorated with an extravagant gold. Almost in every nook and cranny, you can find gold. Whereas, Alberu's place is somewhat old and worn.

The King's Palace is guarded by highly knights. They were doing their job in their respective places with a serious face. No apathetic act could be seen on them, including the maid.

However, the funny thing is...

The King doesn't trust them.

Only certain people who got chosen by him.

And that person had comeback to King's office after finishing his task.

The said person was kneeling in front of magnificent desk.

He was waiting for King's call who had been busy scribing the paper.

It was then,

The king asked in authorative manner.

"How is it.."

"The first Crown prince had met up with Cale Henituse"

"Only him?"

"Yes Your Majesty"

When the King heard that, he stopped his pen and so the silence enveloped them. However, the King sighed loudly.

"Then there is nothing I can do with it. We will just wait until the little girl comes to the Palace"

Apparently, the letter sent out by Alberu was known by Zed Crossman; the King. He was excited when knowing that his son had invited Kallie henituse. He was waiting for her arrival.

"Should we sent a formal letter to her?"

"No, there is no need"

Zed tapped his chin for a while before ordering.

"You will watch her from a far. But, don't do anything. Just report to me if you find some suspicious things"

"Affirmative Your Majesty"

The figure then disappeared leaving the King alone.

That person is called the Shadow of King.

Someone who devoted his life for the King and works behind King's shadow.

However, he is not the leader of Shadow's King. Although they are all following King like a dog. They were stationed in different places based on King's order. They will only comeback after being summoned by Zed Crossman.

No ones know about King's Shadow. Even the queen and his children.

Unfortunately, Zed had not imagined that there was someone in Henituse estate with a same level like one of his Shadows. Too bad, because the unexpected encounter between 2 men would be coming up sooner.
.
.
Meanwhile, the source of the problem is sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Kallie Henituse, had been sleeping all day. She only wake up to eat and after that continuing the sleeping.

It seemed that yesterday's event was too big for her. It caused her to just wanted to slack down.

It's truly a pity that this loveable sleeping would be the reason why another headache come up to her and eventually becoming the beginning of everything.

Who knows that it's all started with just being a slacker...

-the end

Happy sunday~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.6K 10
[Completed]Og!Cale Henituse attracts all kinds of people with his maxed out charisma stat...Unfortunately that includes kidnappers. Or a string of ba...
149K 5.6K 17
The Goddess of Existence were doing her normal routine for the day. Watching Cale for every world and making sure he's safe and comfortable. The Go...
4.8K 214 16
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...
26.9K 2.2K 12
Ah, being transmigrated in a novel as a small villain that's destined to die... Okay, cliche. But I don't care if it's cliche. My life is on the line...