His king

Por Phoenix_Mason

This story will contain bildip,mentions of abuse,Homophobia,The Cipher brothers (Bill,Kill,and Will),cursing... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
AN
AN
AN
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Just some facts+Clearing stuff up
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AN
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Meet the writer <3 EDITED!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
HOLY SHIT.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 21
AN
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (THE END)
TYSM EVERYONE!<33333
YALL...
KWNENDIDK
Love all of you <3
Thank you all so much!
I LOVE ALL OF U SM <333333333
Halloween Spin Off
Luv u guys‼️‼️
AN
Other books and someone to read!
New BillDip book!

Chapter 20

192 8 0
Por Phoenix_Mason

Dipper pov:

Bill is kinda like a gentle giant. The ring he got me was really expensive, So i went in and bought him a golden ring with small triangles.

"And would you like a engraving inside? It's only $30 extra." I nodded, I have 4 fortunes inside my bank. I handed him the paper and he went to work.

I walked in, and dashed up to our room. I placed the ring on his side and smiled. I felt Bill wrap his arm around me.

"What's that baby?" I look at him, smiling softly. "I got you a ring." He looks at me, shocked. "You didn't have too, I was fine without one."

I open the small box and he looked up at me, I kissed him gently as I slid the ring on his finger gently.

"I know, but that bitch Pyronica would have tried to get with you and you're mine. And I'm yours." I said softly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
53.7K 1K 46
Nick x Finnick Finnick and Nick have a very unique relationship. They've been through a lot together. Now Nick is a cop working at the Z.P.D. When t...
32.3K 822 29
~*Klance*~ ●~●~●~● Upon Gaining a new sickness from a small planet, Keith becomes deathly Ill, weakening his body to the point he can no longer conta...
50.5K 1.6K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...