๐—ช๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—— || ๐—…๐—Ž๐—‘๐—‚๐–พ๐—†.

By AokoAoi

แšโ—Œ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. [discontinued.] โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ - ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... More

00 | แดกษชแด„แด‹แด‡แด….
01 | า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
02 | แดษด แดษดแด‡ แด„แดษดแด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด.
03 | สŸแดœxแดœส€ส.
04 | แด›ษชแด‹ แด›ษชแด‹ ส™แดแดแด.
05 | า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… แดา“ แด€ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
06 | sษชแดแด˜สŸส sแดแด€ส€แด›.
07 | ษขส€ษชษดs แด€ษดแด… แด›แด‡แด€sษชษดษข.
08 | ษชษดแด‹ แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€.
09 | า“แดษดแด…ษดแด‡ss แดกษชแด›สœษชษด.
10 | sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ส ษดแดแด›แด‡s.
11 | สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด.
12 | sษชแดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€แด„แด›s.
13 | แดแด‡สŸสŸษชา“สŸแดœแดแดœs แด„แด€แดแด˜แดœs.
14 | แด„แด€sแด€ษดแดแด แด€.
15 | sสœแด€สŸสŸ ษช ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ ษชแด„แด‡.
16 | ส€ษชษขสœแด›า“แดœสŸสŸส แด€ sษชแดแด˜.
17 | แด€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แด›แด sแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡ ษชษด.
18 | า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ แด…ส€แดœษข.
19 | แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด‡'แด… แด…แด า“แดส€ สแดแดœ.
20K | แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›สœแดแดœsแด€ษดแด….
20 | แดœษดแด€แด แดษชแด…แด‡แด… แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡.
21 | แดŠแดœsแด› แด€s แด€า“า“แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษดแด€แด›แด‡.
22 | แดษดแด‡ แดแด€ษด แดกสœแด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡แด… ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ.
00 | สŸแดœxษชแด‡แด + แดแด„ แดกแด€ส€แด…ส€แดส™แด‡.
24 | ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดแดœแด› แด…แด€สs.
25 | แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› แด›ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡s.
26 | สœษชs แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› แด€ษดแด… แดกแด€ส€แดแด›สœ.
27 | ส€แด‡แด›ส€แดษขส€แด€แด…แด‡.
28 | แด˜สŸแด€ษดs า“ส€แดแด ส™แดแด›สœ sษชแด…แด‡s.
29 | แดกสœษชแด›แด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส™สŸแดœแด‡ แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด….
30 | แด‡ส€แด€sแด‡แด… แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€sแด›.
31 | แด€ sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› า“แด€ส€ า“ส€แดแด แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€.
32 | แด„แด€ษด แดกแด‡ แด›ส€แดœsแด› สแดแดœ?
33 | แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡ ษชษด แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡.
หขแต–แตƒแต | แดแด„ แด…แดœแดแด˜, แด€ษขแด€ษชษด.
34 | แด‡xแด˜แด‡ส€ษชแดแด‡ษดแด›s แด›แด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„ษชแด˜แด€แด›แด‡.
( i ) หขโฑแตˆแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ : แดกษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด.
oo. farewell:)

23 | แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ ษช แด€แด.

3.3K 204 191
By AokoAoi

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Oh look, she's finally awake!"

You slowly stirred awake, eyes squinting at the bright light illuminating around you. You heard muffled voices as you were still regaining your consciousness, your head still painfully dizzy.

You tilted your head up, wincing at the light coming into your eyes and with the painful feeling at the back of your neck and forehead. Ah hand came in contact with your hair, sweetly caressing it.

"You're quite the fighter, aren't you? Good strength but you have a softness within that intensity. I actually belived Takeo would die by your hands!" A man chuckled, his hand removing from your head to clap in amusement. You tiredly looked to your side, seeing a tall ravenette man standing proudly.

Your brows furrowed in confusion, not understanding where you are and what's happening. "...I'm sorry, what the fuck is happening right now..?" You slurred out, looking at the undeniably attractive man next to you.

"Oh dear, this concussion might be worst than thought. You got kidnapped, darling. Along with this so called worker of mine and this blue haired psycho." He grimaces, looking at the said male's in another direction. As if you regained your whole brain power at the mention of blue hair, your head snapped to look around the room and saw Ike.

Your jaw dropped, wondering why he got into the same situation as you.

"I see that look, darling. You might wonder what this pretty boy of yours is doing here, hm? Well ill gladly fill you up with the details." He hummed sweetly, crouching infront of you to watch your sitting height. Since yknow, you can't really stand because you're chained down to a fancy ass chair and stuff.

"So you see," he started, "We were actually only supposed to take you away and stuff like that but this.. guy," he looked at Ike and said the word with malice, before he turned back to you with a sweet smile as if he didn't just look at Ike in disgust and continued, "decided to jump in our van after we crashed into the car Takeo drived and sliced half of my people's throats." He says, tilting his head to the side with a casual smile.

"It was impressive actually.. you two went against my people whom went through combat training. He sliced four men's throats single handedly! One almost died though but we took him out just in time." He repeats what he saw earlier, saying it as if it were some casual thing to ever happen to him.

"That's funny cuz I don't think I remember seeing you in that car." Ike sneered, struggling against his chair. The ravenette male only continued to have a small grace his face, although his aura was complete opposite.

"I've got cameras installed in every single cars I have, pretty boy. I'm not just some random guy who accidentally started this apocalypse after all." He grinned, cheekily glancing at yours and Ike's expressions.

You looked at him, figuring out what he means. "Not some random guy..? Are you an alien?" You tilted your head to the side, looking up at the ravenette dumbfoundedly.

"Oh God, is she high or something."

"What did you inject in her!?"

The ravenette, who you don't know, looked at Ike after his exclamation innocently. "It was just some medication to lessen her pain. That's just the side effects, yknow? Dizziness, nausea, and since she hit her head it's gonna feel two times extra!" He admitted, shrugging nonchalantly.

And as if a light switched in you, you got the concept of what's going on. "You're the bitch who started this fucking virus!?" You yelled, looking at the ravenette with a sheer intensity. He happily nodded, glad you understood already.

"Yes! I'm so happy you caught on!" He cheers, sighing dreamily as he fell into the soft couch infront of you and the other two boys being help hostage, grabbing a drink from the side table and taking a sip of it in one swift motion.

You glared st him, ignoring the stinging pain in your head. "I fucking hate you— I swear to fucking Celestia I'll have your head laid on my bedside table." You sneered, struggling on your seat, making the hand cuffs clang against the metal of the chair.

The ravenette, Himeru, snorted, placing his empty glass back on the table and looked at you in amusement. "Oh honey, it's not really a good idea to be threatening me in my own building, hm?" He hummed sweetly, leaning his elbows at the top of backrest smugly.

"I'll say what ever shit I want to say to your face. I'll let you know how much I want you dead after all." You bit back, grinning twice as smugly as he is. He only nodded, understanding your words.

"Very brutal. That's not how your father described you. Neither how I remembered you to be." He shrugged, side eyeing your reaction. Your brows furrowed together, looking at the tall male with confusion.

"What—? What are you talking about now." You asked, confused about what the ravenette was talking about. He dramatically gasped, putting a hand over his mouth in surprise and disappointment.

"My, my. have you already forgotten about me, sweet (name)?" He pouted, crossing his arms and putting one leg over the other. You glared at him, upset you don't understand yet again. "No I can't, and if I did actually know you I wished I sold you off the black market."

His lips pursed together, his smile dropping after your words. You saw Takeo glance at you worriedly, then looked back at his so called 'boss'. Himeru looked at you dead in the eyes, staring at you intensely. Ike kept his guard up, preparing for whatever shit you just caused.

"You've got to watch that tongue of yours when you're talking to me, because I damn know well you know what I can do if you mess up." He tuts in disappointment, looking at you with half lidded eyes.

Ike glared at him, giving up from struggling I'm his seat. "Why did you decide to take her anyway." Ike questioned, watching the ravenettes every move. Himeru continued to pour himself a new drink, humming a song as he bopped his head to the rhythm.

Ike stared at him dumbfoundedly, looking at him close the cap and put the wine bottle back. Hineru turned his attention back in his hostages, smiling casually as if he hadn't threatened you earlier.

"I'm sorry, would you mind repeating your question?" He titled his head to the side, smiling innocently. Ike rolled his eyes, sighing tiredly. "Never mind, don't even bother anymore." The blue haired male huffed, triggered by the ravenette's casuality.

"So are we just gonna sit here and wait until you decide to kill us?" You shook your head curtly, eyeing the psycho pointedly, waiting for his response. His brows raised up, humming as he hurriedly gulped on his drink.

"I was actually just about to hire you to work for me! Isn't that fun?" He grinned, closely watching yours and Ike's expressions. Takeo sighed, already have expected the outcome.

"What— work for you!?" You repeated his own words, although obviously it came out as a loud yell. "I'm sorry, I think your superiority complex is getting way ahead of you. Have you forgotten that we completely hate your guts? Do you know what advantages we could have if you make us workers in this.." You trailed off, looking around the white obviously extravagant room with an obvious look, "this— high technology building of yours!?" You yelled at him incredulously.

The ravenette man only pursed his lips with a small curved smile, shrugging. "Well you don't really have other choices.." he grinned sadistically, watching your expression. "It'd be a waste to kill you off immediately. You and that lover boy of yours have a potential working for me after all, sweet (name). I also didn't kidnap you for a reason, although I'll lead you to figure that out on your own." His lips pulled to give you a close eyes smile, his head tilted to the side.

Ike scowled, pissed with the ravenettes words. He admits, he is curious as to why this crazy ravenette knew who you are and as to why he kidnapped you all of a sudden instead of letting you continue your life in this God awful deaded apocalypse, but his worry was way over the roof to be thinking of that right now.

The ravenette suddenly pulled out a long rectangular looking object and pushes something behind it to make the pale light surrounding around it to lighten up. He pulled the two gray rectangular handle looking thing to its side, making a barely visible thin green screen show up.

He pressed on the screen with a focused look, not bothering to look at you, Ike and Takeo anymore. And soon enough a girl, an AI robot perhaps? Showed up out of nowhere, behind the ravenette with a tight lipped smile gracing her face. She stood behind Himeru with a graceful posture, something you obviously can't maintain.

"Greetings, Yaomoto-san. I've gotten an alert that you asked for my assistance, what may I assist you with?" She stood broadly, not making a single other movement from her place. Her eyes stayed to look infront of her, no where else, not even bothering to look at the hostages infront.

Himeru, hummed, pressing a few more things on his overly high technology-based tablet before the cuffs on your wrists suddenly released. Oh right I forgot to mention the cuffs aren't the ones cops have, it was a complete other one specially designed the Himeru.

The cuffs harshly fell on the floor, making the AI behind the ravenette to tilt her head in alert when the loud sound thumped on the tiled floor.

"Lynx, these are our new workers." Himeru stood up, his hands gesturing to you and the other two's forms. You glared at him, twisting your wrists from the stinging pain because of the cuffs. You were tempted to punch him, but the AI infront of you all was obviously gonna be smarter than what you'll do to the ravenette. Probably designed to kill as well.

The AI, Lynx, moved her head to look at you and Ike, not sparring Takeo a glance. Her right eye glowed a light green, taking you and Ike aback. A small beep was heard, before Lynx started to open her mouth to speak. "(name) (lastname) and Ike Eveland. It is a pleasure to be working with you both." Her smile widens, cold empty eyes saying at you both.

Himeru hummed, nodding his head and ignoring your creeped out stare at Lynx. "Mhm. Now, Lynx," the said AI turned to face his creator, prepared for another command. "If you don't mind, would you please accompany these two to their rooms. Make sure they don't cause any trouble on the way, okay?" He looked at the AI, making her nod.

"Of course, Yaomoto-san." She kept her tight lipped smile, turning back to you. "(lastname)-San, Eveland-san. Would you kindly follow me to your rooms?" She tilted her head, asking. Well yeah of course because if you'd refuse you'd probably end up chained again.

You and Ike looked at eachother, uneasy by her presence. Yet you nodded at her question, leaving Himeru to grin at your obedience. Takeo let a sweat roll down his forehead, wearily glancing at the back of his bosses head nervously as you and Ike began to exit the room, leaving him and the ravenette alone.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

"Shoto!?"

"Sho-... SHOTO!"

"Ako! Dont— don't do that!"

"Sorry. I didn't know what to do."

"Well you could've done something that didnt involve screaming in his ear."

Shoto groaned at the sound of talking, wincing as the blinding light of the sun went into his eyes. He sat up, coughing up at the process. He saw Sapphire and Ako around him, looking at him worriedly with really dusty faces.. ew.

He groaned again, his hand rushing to his head as he tried to massage the stinging pain, feeling the blood dripping down on this forehead. Sapphire tuts, grabbing his hand and pulling it away from the bruise. "Don't touch your bruise. It'll get infected." She scolded, pulling Shoto's hands down to his lap and pushed his hair away his forehead to inspect his cut.

He pursed his lips, letting her do her thing as he took in his surroundings. "...what happened..?" He questioned, looking at the albino with a confused and worried look.

She pursed her lips, sighing. "They got (name) and Ike." She says, avoiding Shoto's eyes. "You went to chase after them then that started another fight and obviously we crashed as well." She explained, hesitantly observing thr dark haired male's expression.

"A-and the others? Ethyria? Luca and the other girls? What happened to them—"

She gave him a look, putting a hand to his shoulders reassuringly. "We don't know yet. We went way ahead of them after all, we're probably far from them since you sped up to chase after the vehicle where Ike and (name) got into." She then looked at her lap, moving her hand off of his shoulder.

"S-so that's it? We lost (name) and Ike, we're no where near Ethyria probably, and our car is absolutely recked." He says, looking at her incredulously. She sighed, shaking her head. "This isn't 'that's it'. We can still find Ethyria and Selen's group. We don't know what to do with the (name) situation though." She points out, standing up from her spot.

Ako followed after her, leaving Shoto on his own to think about what the fuck happened earlier.

So he chased after a vehicle where he was sure he saw you and Ike on the back seat, passed out, the men noticed at shot at them, lost control over the speed and almost killed him and the people in that car. Huh.

He stood up, rushing to Sapphire and Ako's direction, watching them try to get the bags on the backseat. "Do we just wait here? Wait for them to show up?" He tilted his head, throwing questions at the two girls.

"Them as in Selen's group and Ethyria? Yes we do. Unless you want to walk where the gun fight happened because I'm not entirely against that." She shrugged, throwing Ako a gun.

The ravenette gaped at her sentence. "Walk!? Sapphire— it's dangerous!" She exclaimed, making the dark haired male glare. "Would you stop screaming? It's also dangerous to just stay here and wait." He scoffed, pointing at the sun, "sun is almost setting. If we don't find a building to camp in then we might as well be zombie food." He spat, strutting away from the two.

Sapphire rolled her eyes, sighing tiredly. Ako looked at her worriedly, gently placing her hand on the albino's back. "You okay?" She whispered, her brows furrowed in worry as the albino began to inhale and exhale in an orderly way. The albino nodded, exhaling one last time.

"Just tired. A but nauseous too." She replied, her lips pursed. She looked behind Ako, where Shoto was, worried for the dark haired male since he wasn't holding any weapon and he was inspecting stores on his own.

"Let's go help him." She gestured at Shoto, giving the ravenette a small smile. The ravenette looked behind her, looking at Shoto with pursed lips before she nodded in agreement.

Shoto looked infront of him, ignoring the footsteps coming his way and continued to inspect a small medical store, looking if it had any zombies.

"This is where we're gonna stay in?" Sapphire perked up, patting Shoto's shoulder in acknowledgement. The dark haired male nodded, turning around to grab her gun from her hands. The albino only stood still, watching Shoto break into the store and shoot the remaining zombies in the room.

"Well that wasn't very friendly of him." Ako muttered, watching Shoto brutally knife the zombie through the glass. Sapphire shrugged, "Meh it's fine. He's tired, I'm tired, you're also probably tired, if we stay up any sooner with our bad moods then we'll probably end up knifing eachother." She replied, beginning to enter the store just as Shoto was finishing his brutal show.

The albino looked behind her, at Ako and gestured for her to follow with a small inviting smile. "C'mon now, zombies will gather around the road in a few minutes now, you don't want to stay up for too long." She said loud enough for Ako to hear. The ravenette squeaked, nodding.

She locked the door behind her, tightly hugging her bag infront of her. Shoto appeared from the backroom with multiple newspapers and duct tape, putting it all on the counter.

"You two can cover the windows with these, ill barricade the doors just incase." Shoto ordered, going back in the backroom to search for things he can use to barricade to front door. Sapphire and Ako nodded, letting the busy male to order whatever he wanted.

"You'll be duct tape duty. I hate looking where the tape got cut on." Ako says, tossing you the tape. The albino snickered at her words, nodding. "Looking for the cut on duct tape is easier than those clear ones though. Plus you're too short to reach the top window." She teased, watching as Ako irked at her words.

"I'm not short! You're just too tall!" She defended, puffing her cheeks. The albino nodded, testing the ravenette more.

"Don't give me that look!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 308 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž
218K 6K 24
[๐™ธ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š˜ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
136K 3.1K 21
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ..... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
60.4K 2K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...