Of Flesh & Blood (Vento Aureo...

By PlentyOfSprinkles

"Gravity is my little BITCH." Heaven couldn't be anywhere else but with her friends. Sequel to 'Apparition' More

Welcome, Sluts
My Red Flags May Be Big But My Boobs Are Bigger
How Can You Face Your Problems If Your Problems Are Your Face
If The Government Can Shut Down Why Can't I
Another Day Being A Slut In Theory, But Never In Practice

What The Hap Is Fuckening

707 36 21
By PlentyOfSprinkles

With the initial purge of Passione, sweeping out any leftover ties seemed to prove harder than most. There was obviously a reason those stubborn remnants weren't expelled within the first week, but Giorno has turned to more drastic measures concerning those who stand in his way. It meant not a single day of rest for his team, no matter what. For the previously named Squadra Guardie del corpo, this was a drastic change to their usual routine of relaxation and occasional labor. The one most affected was no doubt, Narancia. It really wasn't his fault, he had problems focusing, even on a regular day.

"Gioorno, please, can't we take the day off? If I go on any other missions, I'm gonna die!" His incessant whines have only increased in number, but out of all of them, he felt that he was the one that deserved a break. On top of his missions, he was still taking daily lessons from Fugo and (Y/N) afterwards! And that itself already felt like a drag, so the combination left him unable to even pay attention, which makes Fugo angrier and then makes things longer- it was a whole hellish cycle that he really didn't appreciate.

"Narancia, your stand is the most useful for surveillance. You are our best bet at locating anyone in hiding. (Y/N)'s Soul Searching has its limits, and your stand is able to both go long range and fit through smaller areas.

"Ugh... still... Hey, what if you pair me up with (Y/N)? I would do it if (Y/N) was there!" That was a fat lie, everyone and their mother knew he wouldn't get shit done. But the poor boy really did deserve a break, and Giorno wasn't a heartless bastard with only work on his mind. He's seen (Y/N) acting a little more annoying than she usually is, and he no doubt blames the lack of contact she's had with others.

"Fine. One mission, I just need you guys to survey the town, see if there's any leftover circulation of drugs in the area. It's not necessary, but it's always nice to be thorough. Go tell her now. You guys leave as soon as possible." He waved Narancia off, turning to the computer to look up the symptoms of ADHD.

With Narancia, it wasn't that he was stupid, nor that he didn't try, and Giorno knew this. He could be incredibly perceptive and clever at times, and other times, he just wasn't feeling it. It would be unfair to only give him a break, but this would be a little excuse for him to go wander around town for a bit and just have fun.

"(Y/N)! Hey, get up, Giorno says we have a mission!" He didn't bother knocking on the door, his excitement driving him to burst in with the only warning being the pitter patter of his sprint seconds before. Poor girl was in the middle of repainting her nails, but with the sudden shock, the brush went flying. It smacked her thigh, splattering glittery black across her floors. So much for some free time.

"Dude, Dude! You gotta knock, what if I was doing something stupid?!" Which, granted, was quite often. If it wasn't for her random urges to do yoga, rearrange her room, or sort through and judge the clothes that she bought on a whim, it was her in compromising positions or practicing her exorcist look or her sexy fall. Don't ask what a sexy fall is, but know that her slow motion sinking makes for excellent ones. Probably. Well, in her head it looks really good. She knows better than to be undressed at any time, because the closest an 'accident' happened was her getting stuck in a very confusing lacy shirt (Again, it was for the vibes), and Abbacchio having to help get her out of it. It ended up getting ripped, but she would have tossed it even if it was in pristine conditions. "Anyway, what's up?"

"Giorno said we can go into town. If we are on the lookout for any Drugs and stuff. Sketchy shit." He waved it off, grabbing her floating hand and dragging her out of the room. Well. Looks like she'll have to buy another bottle, cause no doubt it was going to dry before they got back.

"Hah? You guys are hitting the town? Can I join with?" Mista heard all the clamor through the walls, and he no doubt wanted in. He didn't have much today, mostly since his stand was strictly gun, so it wasn't exactly the most flexible choice. "I'm not doing anything, and Giorno would probably say the more the better."

"Probably wouldn't, but I don't see an issue." Narancia promptly invited, the three of them making their way to the garage to take a car. "Actually, Mista, do you know how to drive?"

"Me? Uh... Theoretically. I watch a lot of racing videos. I drove stick a couple times too." He motioned the movement with his hand, but that didn't garner a lot of trust from the duo. In other words, they would see for themselves how good of a driver (Y/N) was. From what Fugo preaches and from what she taught Giorno, their worry still managed to worm through a little bit.

"It's not like I'm bad now, geez." The car rolled into a gentle purr at her command, wheeling out onto the street and up the hill to the town above. Even if the drive was a little long, they all enjoyed the views their road had. The waves looked different the higher you got, teal faded to deep, enchanting blue, as if it stored the night sky in the maw of all those underwater nooks and crannies. The road hasn't been paved or maintained in a few years, and with tree roots constantly bumping through the asphalt, it made the ride feel more bumpy, but that wasn't an issue with any of them. With their home so close to a private slice of the beach, it meant that downtown was a few minute drive away. Honestly, they weren't sure if this was the town he wanted to be examined, but they would make sure to scrutinize every store, especially the restaurants.

Fugo advised not to park in view of the town, so the last five minutes of their journey were spent walking. Despite the heat, most of the town was packed, families swarming in droves to the morning farmer's market to pick at the freshest fruits and catch of the day. The constant buzz was enough to excite the boys, who dived at the nearest cheese stall to fawn over the aged products. They were here all day, so while it wasn't smart to buy any groceries at this time, they could still pick up a little snack, right? "Should we buy some?"

"Hell yea!" Narancia burst, scrounging around his pockets for his wallet. Mista didn't bother, whistling a tad as he prodded some of the cheese into Narancia's view, hoping to entice the boy into buying his pick too. No doubt he brought his wallet, he was just too lazy to take it out, what an ass. "I see what you're doing, Mista! Don't even think about it! This is my cheese!"

"Yea, and I'm not buying any food, I'm here to check out a sephora or something. Trish asked me to buy some stuff." (Y/N) totally forgot that today was the farmer's market, and she only brought enough money to cover the cost of Trish's expensive makeup crap. With her booming popularity, you would think that she would get free samples or something. She does, but Trish has commented many times about how oily it feels on her skin. "I kinda miss her."

"You talk like she's dead. Isn't she just on some little trip for that ad thing?" Mista set the cheese back, peering down the winding road. Stalls lined the far edge with the loud shouts of vendors blurring together amongst the occasional child's laughter.

"Yea, I wonder how it feels to be famous..." Narancia counted his change, double checking his work before he could be satisfied with the number. "Like, I could totally be a movie star, y'know?"

"Ehhh, I don't know who would pay to watch you." Mista snickered, reaching over to steal a good amount of the poor boy's snack. The ravenette was quick to retaliate with a kick to the back of the leg, sending Mista toppling back and the small handful flying. "Hey?!"

"My food!!" As if in slow motion, they watched with horror as his cheese drifted to the floor, and froze to a stop. SCF descended, scooping up the floating snacks and deposited them in (Y/N)'s awaiting hand. If it weren't for that everyone else was yelling too someone could have noticed, but they didn't.

"My food now. I'm the protagonist, bitches." Tossing a bite of the cheese into her open maw, a smile grew on her face. Yea, she could totally be a movie star.

Bro guys I'm going to college can you believe it

I'm stuck cleaning the hell out of my rat ass filthy room tho, so this is my excuse for my disappearance :P

But I did finish the painting lol

Don't paint on the floor for 8 hours your back will break

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 17.1K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
121K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
438K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...