TAMING THE DEMON ☆ VSOO

By WhiteChocomilk

On her eighteenth birthday, Jisoo successfully summoned her own guardian angel. But... There seems to be some... More

prologue
encountering

sacrifice

178 20 8
By WhiteChocomilk

Jisoo had never had skin-to-skin contact with a strange man at such close range.

Since she was born, she was not allowed to leave this manor.

Jisoo's dad - Baron David was a rather cautious man. When he discovered that his wife (Jisoo's mom) had fled, he increased the number of soldiers patrolling and guarding the manor.

Until her death, Jisoo's mom had never left this place. Her gravestone lay bare among the wild chrysanthemums.

Baron David did not allow Jisoo to worship her mom. According to him, her mom was a poor woman who was "spellbound by the devil".

Jisoo has never seen a devil before.

In fact, sometimes humans are scarier than demons.

Her heart is pounding. There was only a thin curtain separating her from the maids standing guard outside, meanwhile the sound of this man who suddenly appeared was absolutely not small.

Jisoo was afraid that the maids would definitely hear it.

However, no one came.

This unusual detail made Jisoo even more wary.

She lowered her voice and asked him, "Who are you?"

She lowered her voice and asked, "Who are you?"

Unfortunately, her whispering voice was overheard by the maids.

The mute maid hurriedly lifted the curtains, the sound of fabric rubbing against each other creates a rustling sound. Their shoes make very little noise when walking on the carpet, but in the stillness of the night, the sound was extremely clear.

Clomp! Clomp!

Footsteps are getting closer and closer.

Like a blind man, Jisoo's vision was still as dark as before.

However, the problem that alarmed her was not these footsteps, but at this moment the person in front of her was grabbing her chin, forcing her to look up...

...Jisoo had no way of knowing if he was "human".

A normal person wouldn't be able to make her temporarily lose her sight, and moreover, it was absolutely impossible for him to talk without being detected by outsiders.

His palm was big enough to squeeze her neck. If he had intended to kill her just now, perhaps Jisoo's head would have left neck by now.

His body temperature is much higher than Jisoo's. As he approached, Jisoo felt a breath that was cold and calm but not annoying, like a forest after a rain covered with a misty layer of frost with dangerous beasts lurking inside.

Makes her very insecure.

Jisoo has already predicted a situation.

Suppose the maid discovered an uninvited guest in her bed, fearing that this man would be surrounded by guards and killed in the blink of an eye. Even she will be severely punished by her dad.

Jisoo didn't want to think too much about that scary shadow, she decisively closed her eyes and gently let out a breath.

Let's pretend she didn't see anything.

The man's finger that was squeezing Jisoo's cheek suddenly pressed down hard, creating a deep dent in her skin. His strength was great but Jisoo still tried to endure. She heard the footsteps of the maid stop at the edge of the bed.

Her previous prediction didn't come true, the dumb maid just watched for a few seconds then turned and left.

The man still squeezed her face, his other hand slipped into the blanket, casually pinching Jisoo's waist in her terrified eyes:

"Successful puberty, only one defect."

His voice is both like the bass of a cello and like a phonograph[1], very captivating and melodious, but his tone is filled with disdain.

It was like he was talking to an ant.

Jisoo still gritted her teeth and endured it until the sound of the maid's footsteps left, at which point she asked in a low voice:

"Are you my guardian angel?"

"A guardian?" The man let go of his hand and laughed: "Protecting someone who can die anytime anywhere?"

Jisoo wonders if every guardian angel has such a rebellious personality?

She thought she needed to take a close look at the notebook her grandmother had left behind.

She said, "I hope you can realize that I am the one who summoned you."

His hand left her chin.

Jisoo was adamant: "I am your master, you must obey my orders."

Her voice was very low, but her eyes were still wide open, as if she couldn't see anything.

Jisoo's pupil is inherited from her deceased mother, it has the dark green color of a gem.

She carried rare blood and beautiful eyes like pearls, along with all kinds of rumors related to her mother's family. That's why there are many Duke and Viscounts who was attracted by Jisoo.

Jisoo hadn't heard the man's reply yet...

...Then a cold wind just like in the mezzanine passed over the back of Jisoo's hand. Gradually regaining her sight, Jisoo saw the dim candlelight fluttering through the thin curtains.

The man has already left.

Even Jisoo didn't know what he looked like.

[Guardians are mild-mannered, only a few are arrogant and difficult to tame]

[In order to use the arrogant guardian angel that is difficult to tame, it is necessary to tame them, enter into a master-servant contract, in addition to that, it is necessary to apply punishment.]

Jisoo coughed softly. Before the mute handmaid came in to give the medicine, she had hidden the scroll carefully from her grandma's book..

*

Early this morning, Jisoo fell ill.

This fatigue is due to the influence of the internal blood vessels, Jisoo's body is exactly like her mother's, extremely weak and pale. Yesterday's prom had drained her energy, plus two consecutive summoning spells made her even more exhausted, and soon she couldn't take it anymore.

However, Jisoo suspected that the reason she fell ill was due to the cold air accompanying the other man.

It is a kind of cold that can eat away at the souls of others.

Her father came to her bedroom to visit her. He sat on a bright red chair two steps away from Jisoo, his white gloved hand holding a baton with an eagle engraved on it.

"Tonight, the Duke wants to invite you to dinner with him."

Jisoo replied, "Dad, I'm sick."

Baron David did not seem to have heard his daughter's words:

"This afternoon,Nanny Aerum will bring you the evening gown."

Jisoo slowly closed her eyes.

Her skin is very white, a pale white that is not healthy because it has not been exposed to the sun for a long time. Once she raised her arm, under the rays of the sun, even purple blood vessels could be seen hidden underneath. Because of her thin and fragile bones, even horseback riding she rarely participates in. Almost the only type of movement that Jisoo does, is with ten guards walking in the flower garden of the manor.

"You really want me to get married?" Jisoo asked: "With this Duke?"

"Last time I consulted you." Baron David nonchalantly replied: "You say you have a tendency to choose mature men."

"Maturity means being ten years older than me, not ten years older than you." Her chest heaving violently, Jisoo angrily accused: "Dad, you can't sell me to an old man with gray hair and beard, and most of all, he has one foot in the grave."

Baron David stood up, he coldly glanced at Jisoo as if he were looking at a commodity.

He rested his hand on the eagle's head on his baton, then turned and left, without looking back for a moment.

"This shit man". Jisoo cursed

*

In the afternoon, a dress with a beautiful green color like Jisoo's eyes was brought.

This is an evening gown made of taffeta woven with dyed yarn, embellished with white lace and pearls. The mute maids help Jisoo change into her dress, tucking her into a corset with a frame made of whalebone and then tying her waist tightly, creating a slim curve.

*

When night fell, Jisoo wore a sophisticated dress and sat in a carriage to the Duke's castle.

Borrowing the meeting to pursue other things, Jisoo already understands her father too well.

Although this was the first time she had stepped out of the manor, she feared that her father would soon make her an offering to the old duke.

Just like the fate of most of her mother's family.

For the sake of the nobility that wandered, for the sake of the nobility that became tribute, it was an unwritten rule from ages ago...

In the carriage, Jisoo silently chanted a summoning spell.

The spell she chanted was short and urgent. When the last syllable just popped out of her mouth, and a cold air gradually enveloped the air.

Once again Jisoo fell into the thick darkness. But she seemed to have adapted to this temporary loss of sight. Perhaps her guardian angel didn't want her to see his true form.

What an arrogant and monstrous guardian angel!

Even though she thought so, Jisoo didn't want to be petty. Time is very urgent, she hastily asked:

"Are you there? I need your help."

The man laughed.

Jisoo was a little worried: "What are you laughing at?"

"If you saw an ant begging for help from a human, you'd feel as ridiculous as I do."

His tone was not only despise, but also implied the arrogance of the superiors:

"Are you sure you want to ask me for help?"

Jisoo frowned: "Eh... Did I summon you here to chat?"

Her sitting posture looks extremely neat and beautiful, even if she can't see anything, it doesn't affect her charisma.The noble ladies from a young age learned all manners and etiquette from a young age, so their aura was deeply ingrained in their character. The hand with crossed lace gloves rested on her thigh, under the bright moonlight, her skin seemed to be illuminated with a layer of holiness.

The man's voice suddenly deepened:

"Do you know what it will cost if you ask me?"

Jisoo was a little surprised: "I know."

Thanh âm của người đàn ông chợt trầm hẳn:

"Do you know what you will pay if you beg me?"

Jisoo was a little surprised: "I know."

In fact, she knew absolutely nothing. This is because her grandma's book was full of ancient script, she couldn't understand everything written in it except how to summon the guardian angel.

"I need your help... I don't want that old Duke... to make love with me."

The words still didn't finish, Jisoo felt a chill in her chest. The tight-fitting skirt showed signs of loosening, this sudden change terrified her, and her voice was lost:

"What did you just do?"

This dress is designed to be extremely difficult and troublesome to wear, requiring the help of a servant to wear it. But at this moment, the dress was torn by a strong force, the thin strings behind the corset also broke. The air enters the flesh, making Jisoo feel extremely panicked and embarrassed.

In her panic, she forgot to maintain her aristocratic composure. Jisoo angrily scolded:

"Asshole..."

"What?" The man stepped on her dress that was as wide as a flower in full bloom, one hand caressed her white neck, his tone was indifferent:

"Being insulted by humans? You're quite interesting."

Jisoo could not speak.

Everything around was still pitch black so she couldn't see anything, Jisoo could only struggle and clutch this guy's arm.

Not long after, she suddenly realized something extremely scary.

This was not the weak little elf her grandmother had mentioned.

In contrast, the man in front of her had solid muscles, and his strength was terrible. Even if Jisoo used all her strength to resist, she wouldn't be able to move him in the slightest.

He immediately grabbed Jisoo's wrist, pulling her into his lap.

In a flash, Jisoo felt the difference in body shape between the two.

He must be very tall.

This man's temperature was very high, much higher than the normal human temperature.

The next moment, when Jisoo thought he had let go of her wrist, the man suddenly tore off her sleeve, followed by the corset being ripped open. Her shoulder blades were pressed down, her legs forced apart, and the man bent his head to smell her neck and collarbone.

"Still a virgin?" the man asked.

"Are you ready to sacrifice this body for me?"

<<<vote for me. Thank youuuu>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
673K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 63.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...