The Immortal Monster in Mato

By Lunatic_Moon26

Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless kid who dream onto becoming a hero was bullied by his own classmates & former fri... More

Izuku & Yuuki's Info
Prologue: An Immortal Monster in Human Clothing
Chapter 2: Chief of the 7th Unit and Yuuki's Slave Form
Chapter 3: The Fight and becoming a Caretaker
Chapter 4: Three GODS and The Uncontrollable Monster
Chapter 5: 6th Unit & Yuuki's 2nd Slave Form
Izuku's Harem and Reason of Yuuki's love interest
Chapter 6: The talk, Finishing Move & Izuku meets the Monster
Chapter 7: MATO Exhibition Game begins!
Chapter 8: A Monster that will protect the Humanity
Chapter 9: Nei meet the Monster & Izuku meet the Humanoid Shuukis
Chapter 10: Killing the God and Reiren's True Form

Chapter 1: MATO disaster and Monster from Another World

2.3K 47 5
By Lunatic_Moon26

()= Thinking
''= Whispering
**= Actions

???: AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET US BEGIN OUR CONFERENCE.

In the year 2020, The concept of "Gender Equality" was no more. With the appearance of another dimension called "Mato"...

~/Public High School Kaminoge/~

???: Make sure to finish before the bell rings! *claps his hands*

Yuuki: *starts cleaning the floor while sweating and panting* Shit. They boss us around day in, day out *swipe his sweat on his face*

Yuuki Wakura, Third Year Student in Public High School Kaminoge. He have many likes but he really loves to clean and Yuuki is also Izuku's favorite senpai since he wants to be a Hero just like him in his past life

???: But hey, Thanks to you, we can take it easy *holding a ball on his hand while he's smiling at Yuuki*

Yuuki: *then looked at them while still sweating so much*

???: And here are the ladies' tardy arrivals *looking at the window and saw the girls have arrived while holding a stick*

Yuuki: That's just the way it is. Men can't receive any blessings from the Peaches

Two ladies were seen using their blessings from a peach. The first one is floating while the other one is carrying her things with her hair

Yuuki: Our lives are on the hard mode from the get-go *looking outside at the window while cleaning and saw the boy is holding a lady's hand* What the!? When did they get together?

???: Oh that? *saw on what is Yuuki pointing at*

???: *kneeled down on his knee with action* Apparently, he asked for the courtesy of dating her after saying it was thanks to her he won the competition

Yuuki: So athletic people really are popular. Must be good... *grinning his teeth*

???: I heard your incredibly high cleaning skills will be in high demand some years from now, Yuuki

Yuuki: Except I want to be popular now!

When they are riding in a train. In Female Exclusive Transport have many vacant to go and sit while in Male Exclusive Transport, All males are trying their best breath inside cause they all are looked like in a rush hour with no seats

???: *sigh* I feel down just knowing i'll be a working adult soon. The commute train sucks *walking back home with Yuuki*

Yuuki: *saw his button about to fall* ... Your button is about to fall

???: *checks on what Yuuki just said and saw it* Ah!

Yuuki: *already have a kit* Leave it to me *begun working on fixing the button of his friend*

???: Oh, Thanks! You really are good at this kind of stuff.

Yuuki: Because my sis drilled that into me. She said that i should polish my hand skills as men can't get abilities.

???: Why do you need such an abilities then Yuuki senpai? *appeared on their back without being noticed by Yuuki and his Friend*

Yuuki & ???: *looked behind and saw someone wearing with a very similar uniform as the two of them* What's your name?

Izuku: Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya a 2nd year student in Public High School Kaminoge *smiled at Yuuki and his Friend*

Izuku Midoriya, A 2nd Year Student in Public High School Kaminoge. He likes to observe all things that interests him including the abilities all of the ladies received from the Peaches and He's a student with high grades in the Whole 2nd Years. But no one knows that he have an ability similar with the females

Yuuki: So you are our kohai then? *still looking at Izuku*

Izuku: Yes, yuuki-senpai and also why are you so good with the house work stuff?

Yuuki: I had to do housework, or I'd be in for punishment *shaking while he's thinking on about the punishment his sister giving to him*

Izuku & ???: (I feel sorry for you) *sweating while looking at Yuuki*

???: Ah, but during the Mato disaster didn't your sister...?

Yuuki: *looked at his friend and fake his smile at him*

Izuku: *then noticed the fake smile on Yuuki's face*

Yuuki: *walking back to his house with Izuku* He's right though... I'll soon be a working adult...

Izuku: Will you be able to get a job after your graduation then, senpai?

Yuuki: I know that midoriya i have to get a job after the graduation... But am i just going to work and pass away like everyone else? *didn't know what was happening around them*

Izuku: *then have already noticed the sudden misty and something are not right* (If i have to guess this mist will lead us to...)

Yuuki: *frustrated* No way... Is there nothing better out there? (A place where i can be of importance...)

Izuku: Yuuki-senpai, whatever you do... please stay calm *warns Yuuki about something that will happened*

Yuuki: This evening is really misty... *sweat drop* ?! I can't see anything? *tried to cover his eyes with his hand*

Izuku: *protected both of his eyes with his hand as well*

Yuuki: *opened his eyes and got surprised on where he was now shocked. Too shocked to speak*

Izuku: *looked in front of them and recognized it* (So this is the another dimension that Dean was talking on about... What was the name? Oh, right it's called Mato)

Yuuki: *surprised to see that he was in the Another Dimension called Mato*

Izuku: Are you ok now, yuuki-senpai? *look worried on about yuuki's safety*

Yuuki: N-No Way, is this... Mato?! *still shocked that he appeared on a Mato*

Some Decades ago... Mysterious entrances suddenly appeared all over japan. Beyond those entrances was another dimension with around the same area as the Tokyo Metropolitan area. It was called the demonic metropolis "Mato".

In Mato, there's the threat of the "Yomotsu Shuuki"... and a resource called "Peach" that grants special abilities if eaten.

Peaches does not give special abilities to male.

And so, this former power differences between men and female crumbled.

To place the gates to Mato under government surveillance, A new Organization was created.

A unit specialized in battle, it is composed entirely, and exclusively of women who received power from the peaches. The Anti-demon corps.

Yuuki: *suddenly started to shake* C... calm down! There should be a manual on my phone! *checks out his phone and heard something from the phone*

Phone: *deliver a recorder* In regards to the Mato Disasters. The Kunado that connects to Mato- Popularly known as the Gates. Although usually affixed to one place, some of them can appear in unexpected places.

Izuku: *listening to the phone silently while Yuuki's panicking*

Phone: Cases where injury is caused due to ordinary citizens getting lost in Mato or Shuuki coming out into the real world are called Mato Disasters.

Yuuki: *then remembered something on his mind* (I see, five years ago, my sis are also went missing and it was classified as a Mato Disaster)

Phone: If the two of you get lost in the  Mato, avoid moving needlesly and wait for rescue from the Anti-demon Corps.

Yuuki: Gotcha, we sure as hell won't move *but he started panicking now*

Shuuki: *appeared in front of Yuuki and looks down at him*

Yuuki: *body goes pale for a second before he runs away*

Shuuki: *about to chase after Yuuki but got destroyed by izuku's fist*

Izuku: *protecting Yuuki by using his own power*

Yuuki: *surprised to see izuku have an ability* Y-you have a-an ability like the ladies in our world?

Izuku: I'm sorry yuuki-senpai but this is not a normal ability the ladies had *turned around and showed yuuki his right arm that change into a monster's arm*

Yuuki: W-what are y-you m-midoriya? *starts to walked back a bit from him*

Izuku: Run now yuuki-senpai... I'll be dealing with them while you wait for the rescue to arrive *looks back to the Shuukis*

Yuuki: Got it *started to run away from Izuku and the Shuukis to looked in for a safe spot then wait for the rescue*

Izuku: Now then... *started to change his form from Human to Monster that almost killed all the humanity because of its hatred* Time for you all to die... *rushed in towards all of the Shuukis on high speed*

Shuukis: *started to attacked izuku as well*

Izuku {Monster form}: *have easily destroying all of the Shuukis with his claws and screamed at it*

Shuukis: *started to rise up from the ground then attacks Izuku {Monster form}*

Izuku {Monster form}: *started killing them all again with his claws and use his ability power: air manipulation to kill some immediately*

Shuukis: *got destroyed by Izuku's attacks but some manage to combine with each other*

Izuku {Monster form}: *looked up and saw a giant Shuuki in front of him*

Giant Shuuki: *screamed at Izuku {Monster form} before making it's final move*

Izuku {Monster form}: *screamed back and started to attack it*

Giant Shuuki: *was about to kill Izuku {Monster form} with a big fist*

Izuku {Monster form}: *destroyed the entire body with his claws and his air manipulation*

Giant Shuuki: *started to disappear in front of Izuku*

Izuku: *then changed back to his real human form and looked behind at the shuuki he just destroyed*

// To be Continue //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
217K 5.1K 71
What happens when Izuku took Bakugo's advice and took a swan dive off the roof? As they say suicide is a sin so how does hell cope with a pure soul a...
1.5K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
37.7K 737 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...