Alex 10: A Human Shapeshifter...

By JunkBot45

Omnitrix Wielder Alex Grinder was in the middle of a fierce battle with the infamous rogue Chronosapien Maltr... More

Main Protagonist's.
Main Antagonists!
Alex Grinder's Profile.
Alex's Pokémon Team!
Omnitrix Functions.
Chapter 1: Human vs. Chronosapien Mastermind!
Chapter 2: Human vs. Galvan.
Chapter 3: Saving the Universe!
Chapter 4: MeleMele Island!
Chapter 5: Human vs. Pokémon!
Chapter 6: A New Day, a New Alien and 2 New Friend's.
Chapter 7: Another Day and More Adventure!
Chapter 8: Beach Day! (Well, sort of...) + 3 New Teammates! (2.0)
Chapter 9: Another Encounter! (+More new Alien's!)
Chapter 10: Should I Trust Them? Maybe.
Chapter 11: The Pokémon School Part 1!
Chapter 12: The Pokémon School Part 2!
Chapter 13: Meeting Lana's Family. (+ 2 New Alien's!)
A very quick update!
Chapter 14: Akala Island; Meeting Kiawe's Family & Helping Out.
Chapter 15: Another encounter with Team Rocket, 2 new teammates & New Aliens!
Chapter 16: A New Home! (+ Meeting Lillie & Gladion)
Chapter 17: Meeting the Island Guardians. (+ 2 Legendary Gifts!)
Chapter 18: UB-02 Beauty.
Chapter 19: Meeting Ilima and Battling Team Rocket & Team Skull... Again!
Chapter 20: An Alolan Sleepover. (+ New Aliens)
Chapter 22: A Tough, yet Legendary Battle!
Chapter 23: The One Who Didn't Get Away.
Chapter 24: Spending Time with Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie.
Chapter 25: 18th Birthday, New Aliens & Pokémon, and New Discoveries.
Chapter 26: Meeting Ash's Travel Buddies + Halloween Party (Late Spooky Special)
Chapter 27: Memories in the Mist!
Chapter 28: I Choose Paradise!
Chapter 29: Mating Season. (18+)
Chapter 30: The Galar Region + Baking Competition.
Chapter 31: The Galar Region: Aftermath.
Chapter 32: More Pokémon Evolutions!
Chapter 33: Visiting the Unova Region. (& Unlocking A New Aliens!)
Chapter 34: More Evolutions, & An Early Christmas Dance!
Chapter 35: Visiting Spikemuth!
Chapter 36: Going Back Home!
Epilogue: Christmas in Bellwood! (Very Late Christmas & New Years Special!)

Chapter 21: Ula'Ula Island; Meeting Acerola.

476 10 18
By JunkBot45

[Narrator P.O.V]:
Our chapter begins on a very calm and quiet Saturday morning at the appropriate time of 8:56 a.m.! It has been over 4 months since Alex had first arrived in the Pokémon Dimension and he was still adjusting to his new life. He has also been working on some house extensions which had lasted roughly about one week, two days, 4.5 hours, 3 minutes and 3.082 seconds which had left our brave protagonist exhausted. But today however, Alex is going to receive a letter from an unknown person.

[Alex's P.O.V]:
Ah, the weekend; two of the most relaxing days of the week. A time to kick back, relax and be yourselves. A certain time of the week to do and feel as you please. But however, over the past one week, two days, 4.5 hours, 3 minutes and 3.082 seconds, I had been super busy with adding new extensions onto my home, such as a completely renovated attic with recliner chairs, books and writing tables, a rather large sauna room and a large pool room which honestly left me more exhausted than ever. So I was actually looking forward to having a nice and quiet/peaceful weekend. But however, I didn't know that I was actually going to receive a letter from an unknown person. I was just going to check on the attic when I suddenly noticed a strange letter on the welcome mat.

(Alex): *sigh* I hope it isn't important.

I grabbed the letter and took it into the living room where everyone was relaxing. Just as I sat down, I opened the letter and started quietly reading it over and over again to make sure I wasn't seeing things. But after I finished reading it, I noticed that everyone was looking over both of my shoulders which really creeped me out.

(Alex): Aside from not knowing how long you guys were looking over my shoulders like that, it seems like we have to meet someone over on Ula'ula Island.

(Myra): I wonder who it could be Master.

(Alex): I dunno Myra; but we'll just have to wait and see until we get there. And I know just how we can get there!

(Stellar): How ARE we gonna to get there Alex?

(Alex): Perhaps I could use ThoughtLock or maybe we could take a ferry there?

This seem to make Helen/Lopunny a little bit nervous about travelling on a ferry as she had once told that she is sometimes prone to seasickness. I thought about what to do until I decided to use ThoughtLock. I pushed up the right hoodie sleeve, cycled through the Ultimatrix and dialled in ThoughtLock.

(ThoughtLock): ThoughtLock! Okay then; time to head to Ula'ula Island and meet our Mystery Person.

I then started focusing my psychokinetic abilities, whilst making gentle circular motions until a large portal opened up with Ula'ula Island on the other side.

(ThoughtLock): After you.

Once everyone had walked safely and carefully through the portal and out the other side, I slowly floated through it and out the other side just as the portal wobbled for a few seconds before it closed just as I reverted back to normal. Then I noticed that Helen was still feeling a little motion-sick after going through the portal. I walked up to her and started hugging her from behind whilst gently rubbing her sore tummy.

(Alex): It's okay Helen... the motion-sickness will go away soon. You'll just have to be patient.

(Helen): O-okay Master. I'll try.

(Alex): But for now, we should probably try and find our Mystery Person.

(Pheromosa): But how are we going to find this Mystery Person Alex?

(Alex): Well that's easy. We just er... um, I think we go this way-- um... wait a second; lemme check the letter for the address.

I then brought out the letter and quickly looked at the address.

(Alex): Okay; let's see. Malie Library, just off Malie City, Ula'ula Island. Right; it seems that our Mystery Person is waiting for us at the Malie Library.

(Coral & Rosie): Let's Go!

After walking a little ways across Ula'ula Island, we found ourselves at a rather quaint little library which I recall is called Malie Library just outside of Malie City with trees somewhat surrounding said library. And it certainly looked like a perfect place to read books.

As we stood outside the entrance, I gently picked up Coral and placed her on my right shoulder to get a better view. We were amazed by how authentic it looked.

(Coral): Wow! This place looks amazing! I can't wait to go inside.

(Alex): Which is exactly what we're going to do Coral.

I gently kissed Coral on her cheek and we walked up to the front door. But just as I was about to open the door, me and Coral suddenly heard voices coming from the other side. I was still a little hesitant to open the door. So I looked at Coral who nodded to reassure me that everything is okay. But just to avoid any rudeness, I carefully knocked on the door when I heard a cheerful voice call from inside.

(???): Come in.

I slowly opened the door and saw three people inside alongside a strange Pikachu-looking Pokémon that could apparently levitate for whatever reason. Me and my team stepped inside the library and we were quickly greeted by three very friendly faces.

(Acerola): Hi; I'm Acerola.

(Alex): Oh er... hi I guess? um... I'm Alex; and this is my--

(Acerola): Oh; I remember! You're that shapeshifter who effortlessly defeated Team Skull and Team Rocket aren't you?

(Alex):

(Alex): Um...who told you that?

(Acerola): I actually saw you on the news and I really wanted to meet you in person!

(Alex): ...okay then. So is that the reason why you sent me this letter?

(Acerola): Yes it is. I actually also wanted you to meet my two friends; Piko and Nene!

(Piko): Hey there!

(Nene): *shyly* h-hi...

(Acerola): Nene's a little shy. But don't worry, she'll warm up to you eventually.

(Alex): I'm sure she will do; in time that is. And by the way, who is that floating Pikachu-looking Pokémon beside you?

(Acerola): Oh, that's Mimikins. She's a Mimikyu.

(Alex): A Mimikyu huh? I may need to look that up in my Pokédex.

I took out my Pokédex, scanned Mimikins and her data came up.

(Pokédex): Mimikyu, the Disguise Pokemon. A Ghost and Fairy type. It wears a ragged head cover to look like a Pikachu, but little is known about this Pokémon. It's said that a scholar who once tried to look inside met his end.

(Alex): Yeesh! That's... strangely terrifying and creepy at the same time. But there's still one thing that's bugging me; how the heck is Mimikins floating?!

(Acerola): That's because Mimikins is a ghost.

My jaw nearly dropped.

(Alex): Whoa; hey, wait a second! If Mimikins is actually the ghost of a deceased Mimikyu, does that mean... Pokémon can actually die?

(Nene): I'm afraid so Alex. Pokémon can and will die someday; unfortunately......

I was literally shocked and taken back! But then, I made a decision.

(Alex): Well, in that case, I won't let anything happen to my team or to anyone else! That's a promise I intend to keep!

(Coral): Are you sure Master?

(Rosie): I'm not too sure...

(Alex): Guys; relax okay? I know what I'm doing and I promise that nothing bad with happen to any of you. Besides, you guys are still my family, regardless if we're different species. Because no matter what happens, everyone here in Alola is my family! Well, except for Team Skull and Team Rocket or any other villainous group of course.

My statement had literally touched everyone's hearts. Eventually, we had the biggest group hug of all time! Even little Mimikins joined in; with a little help from my Ultimatrix temporarily allowing her to hug us with her shadowy claws.

After the group hug was over, I had just finished telling Acerola, Mimikins, Piko and Nene my entire story; how I nearly lost my father to pneumonia, how I suffered from heartbreak after breaking up with a certain someone, how I was given the 2.0 Omnitrix, enrolled as a Plumber Cadet, how I continuously battled villains; such as Albedo for example, and how I was nearly slashed to death by Albedo, how I ended up here in the Pokémon Dimension, met the current members of my team, got my Omnitrix upgraded and recalibrated + a Z-Power Ring with 9 Z-Crystals and how I eventually met Pheromosa, defeated Team Rocket and Team Skull multiple times, met Ilima and had my first Alolan sleepover. My story had both Piko and Nene hooked through the entire time!

(Acerola): Wow. You went through all that to get to where you are today?

(Alex): yeah... it was really hard for me since I nearly lost my father; someone who I was really close to. And the scar on my face? I kept this to remind myself to never stop protecting my friends and family. And I'm gonna make sure that I do my job like I promised. But if I ever get back to my home dimension, I'm gonna make sure that Albedo pays for what he did to me; plus I'm gonna make sure that Albedo feels the exact pain that I felt during my past. But it doesn't matter right now. What currently matters is me getting better; both physically and mentally.

(Acerola): Well, maybe I can help you to try and relax?

(Alex): That's... actually a really good idea!

A little while later, I was just outside sitting next to a stream and I was looking through my water aliens when I stopped at Koisen. I then remembered that I had only used him around... 4 years ago. So I decided to give him a quick test to see if his abilities weren't rusty. I quickly dialled in Koisen and transformed.

(Koisen): Koisen.

Name: Koisen.
Gender: Male.
Species: Shishiana.
Home World: Hoshipia.
DNA Donor: Unknown.
Body Type: Eel.

Overview:
Koisen is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Shishiana from the planet Hoshipia located outside of the Local Group in 5 Years Later.

Appearance:
Koisen's body resembles a cross between a koi fish and an eel. He is appropriately four feet long and has a sickly-green color scheme for his scales and fins. He has two short pincers, which he uses to help himself swim and gather food and many black wiry appendages down his body. On each side sits two very large appendages, meant to resemble hands, giving him a more intimating appearance to ward off predators.

As he grows older, Koisen will grow more and more spikes and quills so he can stay fully protected and no predator will be able to even lay a single finger on him.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.

Personality:
As a samurai-like Alien, Koisen is honorable, cool, calm, collected, level-headed, composed, strict and stern. But besides his rather stern nature, Koisen more of a tsundere side which shows that he's slightly harsh on the outside, but showing a much warmer and gentler side to him.

Koisen also seems to dislike childish things as he finds that playing games are against the Samurai Code. But he does seem to enjoy participating in swimming races as he considers them part the Samurai Code and quite honorable.

He also takes great pride in his abilities and fighting style as he hates it when he's out of sync with his movements.

Abilities:
• (Sharp Quill Appendages):
While the black-and-red appendages on his body resemble arms and legs, they are not actual limbs, but very sharp, flexible quills akin to cheese-wire, that Koisen maneuvers by fast and agile swimming.

• (Corrosive Venom):
The intense sharpness of Koisen's quills can allow him to cut deep into predators very easily, which then releases an extremely potent venom into their body. The venom paralyzes the victim within seconds, then slowly rots them from the inside.

• (Underwater Breathing):
Koisen's gills allow him to breathe underwater.

• (Enhanced Speed):
Although this was never shown, Koisen seems to possess enhanced speed which allows him to keep up with even the fastest sea creature.

• (Facial Whiskers):
Koisen's facial whiskers are highly tuned and are capable of sensing changes in the ocean & air currents and can detect the body heat of his prey and enemies.

• (Powerful Slicing Capabilities):
With enough practice and patience, Koisen will be able to slice old logs and boulders in half by simply training and practicing his slicing skills with his sharp quills.

Weaknesses:
• (Frail Build):
Koisen is mostly protected by his assortment of quills, but his body is very frail, should a predator land a fair hit.

• (Aquatic Manoeuvrability):
Koisen also needs to be submerged in water to move and attack. Although the Omnitrix gives him life-support out of the water, he still needs to gain momentum by swimming to correctly maneuver his quills.

• (Fear of Shame/Dishonouring):
Since Koisen has an extremely high sense of honour, he is constantly afraid of being defeated and dishonouring himself as a samurai warrior and upsetting his allies; which makes him secretly believe that his allies will no longer help/assist him in his battles; which is also the reason behind his extension and highly extreme methods of training.

Trivia:
• Koisen is the first 5YL transformation to debut by someone other than Ben. His DNA sample was used by Kevin in Chapter 7: Fold.

• Despite his fearsome appearance, Koisen can be quite gentle at times. But when going up against enemies, Koisen can be an extremely resourceful and sneaky opponent to go up against.

• Although he was granted life support out of water by the Omnitrix, Koisen still prefers to stay in the water so he can move easily.

• Due to his name sounding like it comes from Japan lore, Koisen is well respected amongst the Japanese people who believe him to be an ancient Japanese Water God!

• Due to Koisen closely resembling that of an eel and a Japanese Whiskered Fish, Koisen always speaks with an extremely heavy Japanese accent.

(Koisen): *Japanese accent* It is good to know that this one is still here. And since it is the weekend, I suppose I could relax in the river before he head back home.

I slowly and carefully crawled into the river, rolled onto my back, placed both of my large, blade-like appendages on my front and sighed in a more relaxed manner. I was definitely feeling much more relaxed now that I had more new friends. But just as I dozed off, I saw that everyone had just come outside. I raised my head up and crawled up and out of the river and reverted back to my human form again.

(Alex): Oh; hey guys. I uh... didn't hear you come out. Is there something I can do for you perhaps?

(Acerola): I was wonder if you could show  Piko and Nene one of your aliens.

(Piko & Nene): Please Alex?

(Alex): Okay then. Besides, there's actually an alien I haven't used in ages.

I cycled through the current playlist and quickly dialled in Gutrot and immediately transformed into him.

Name: Gutrot.
Gender: Male.
Species: Unknown.
Home World: Unknown.
DNA Donor: Unknown.
Body: Humanoid.
Height: 8'3". (2.5146meters)

"Creature of the depths, prepare for a snootful of sleeping gas!"
Overview:
Gutrot is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an unknown species from an unknown planet in 5 Years Later.

Appearance:
Gutrot is a bulky humanoid transformation. He has dark purple stone-like skin with his upper arms and legs being a moss green color. He has several openings, revealing a muscle-like tissue. He has many nozzles around his body: four on his head, two large nozzles on his shoulders, four on each of his wrists, and two on his shins. He wears a black, green, and white uniform. His lower stomach is exposed, revealing a light green gastrointestinal gas. He wears a retractable helmet with two nozzles.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on his breathing apparatus.

Personality:
Gutrot speaks with a Brooklyn accent and a gruff tone that gives him a rather tough yet easygoing "wise guy" sort of vibe. He also has a cynical sense of humor, and is usually pretty calm and level-headed.

Abilities:
• (Chemo-kinesis):
Gutrot's innards contain various chemical compounds and elements, allowing him to create nearly any compound.

• (Gas Emission):
Gutrot can expel the compounds he creates in a gaseous form from the various nozzles located across his body.

• (Chemistry Proficiency):
Gutrot possesses vast knowledge in the scientific field of chemistry, allowing him to more efficiently utilize his chemokinesis and immediately identify nearly any chemical. These chemical gases include:
[•] (Tear Gas (Sulphur Dioxide):
It is a highly combustible and toxic gas that can be used to make people tear and and mess up their eyesight.
[•] (Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide):
It can be used to incapacitate an opponent by making them laugh uncontrollably.
[•] (Knockout Gas (Sevoflurane):
While it is normally used as an anesthetic, it is also useful as a knockout gas with short-term memory loss as a side-effect.
[•] (To'kustar Pheromone):
It is designed to attract To'kustars, causing them to follow Gutrot wherever he wishes to direct them.
[•] (Sneezing Gas (Diphenylamine chloroarsine):
It is a gas that is highly irritating to the nose and throat; inhalation of the substance causes sneezing and coughing, but rarely causes permanent injury.
[•] (Hydrogen Chloride):
An acidic and corrosive gas that can burn or melt through solid materials such as a Segmentasapien's constructs.
[•] (Sleeping Gas):
Sleeping gas is an oneirogenic general anaesthetic that is used to put subjects into a state in which they are not conscious of what is happening around them.
[•] (Protoplasm Freezing Spray):
A gaseous form of a special orange liquid used by Kraab, it is capable of neutralizing an Ectonurite's intangibility and invisibility.

• (Enhanced Intelligence):
Gutrot's intelligence seems to be innate since, similar to some of Ben's other intelligent aliens, he may not fully understand what he is talking about from his point of view. Furthermore, Gutrot seems to be very intelligent in general, as he discussed the ramifications of time travel and that hitting someone on the head would simply result in a concussion rather than amnesia.

• (Gas Immunity/Inhalation/Absorption):
Gutrot is immune to poisonous and acidic gases, as he can inhale them and break them down into something harmless. Gutrot can also absorb gas by pulling it through his nozzles. Likewise, he can intake and get rid of harmful gases.

• (Nemuina Sleep Dust Immunity):
He is also immune to a Nemuina's sleep dust.

• (Gas Neutralisation):
If Gutrot creates a gas inside his body, then discovers he no longer needs it, he can simply "neutralise" it instead of releasing it.

• (Enhanced Jumping):
Gutrot can jump exceptionally high.

• (Vast Chemistry Knowledge):
Gutrot has a very advanced knowledge of chemistry, as well as some degree of knowledge on a species' biology. This allows him to create a gas that can specifically target the species in question.

• (Space Survivability):
Gutrot can survive in the vacuum of space.

Equipment:
• (Containment Suit):
Gutrot's containment suit allows him to make sure that the gases and chemicals he creates don't leak out. Otherwise that would spell big trouble!

• (Bubble Helmet):
Gutrot's bubble helmet serves as an extra safety precaution, to test out gases before expelling them, in the case that it is too dangerous to vent out into the air.

Weaknesses:
• (Heavy Winds):
Winds can pick up and move around the expelled gases, potentially endangering bystanders should the chemical compound be dangerous enough. This can endanger allies, as well as innocent bystanders.

• (Slow Movement):
Gutrot's bulky size makes him rather slow.

• (Below Average Reflexes):
In addition, he does not possess good reflexes and cannot react quickly, as shown when he accepted a hit from Kevin and made no effort to dodge or block it.

• (Fire):
Some of Gutrot's gases are extremely flammable. If any of these gases ignite, it can cause an explosion in and outside of Gutrot.

• (Inability to Generate Spores):
Gutrot cannot generate spores because he only works with chemical gases.

• (Inability to Absorb Ectonurites):
Despite being able to absorb gases, Gutrot cannot absorb an Ectonurite in wisp form.

• (Inability to Replicate Youth Water):
Gutrot cannot replicate the Fountain of Youth's water as a form of steam.

• (Gas Masks):
Creatures who are shielded from gases, such as those with a gas mask or insulation, are immune to Gutrot's gases.

Trivia:
• Gutrot's gas generation abilities are inspired by Koffing from Pokémon.

• Due to his vast knowledge of chemistry, most young human children/aliens often look up to him as a chemistry teacher.

(Gutrot): *Brooklyn accent* Gutrot! Huh. Certainly been a very long time since I last used this guy.

(Mimikins): Kyu, kyu, kyu, kyu, kyu? "What can this one do?"

(Gutrot): Well I'm glad you asked Mimikins because I'm gonna show ya.

I held up my large left hand, pulled my bubble helmet over my head and released a cloud of turquoise gas with virus emotes mixed in which floated over to Piko & Nene. Then the two of them started making weird facial expressions.

(Piko): I-I think I'm gonna-- ah-ah-AHCHOO! --sneeze.

(Nene): *sneezes* M-me too.

(Mimikins): Kyu, kyu, kyu, kyu, kyu, kyu, kyu? "What kind of gas was that?"

(Gutrot): Diphenylamine chloroarsine. Otherwise known as Sneezing Gas. It is a gas that is highly irritating to the nose and throat; inhalation of the substance causes sneezing and coughing, but rarely causes permanent injury.

(Piko): You can actually create that stuff?

(Gutrot): Yep. Just don't ask me how I know, or how I do it. But hey, hey; your GAS is as good as mine right? *laughs*

(Everyone else):

(Gutrot): Okay; if that ain't gonna get any chuckles outta ya, then maybe some Nitrous Oxide will!

I held up both of my large hands and released a cloud of rainbow-coloured gas with clown and laughing emoji's mixed in. Once the rainbow cloud surround them, they immediately started laughing like crazy!

(Gutrot): And uh, in case you didn't catch what Nitrous Oxide is, it's Laughing Gas. It can be used to incapacitate an opponent by making them laugh uncontrollably.

(Robin): *through laughter* So that's what that gas does! But can you please make it stop?! I don't wanna die through laughing!

(Gutrot): Okay, okay. I just need to neutralise the gas first.

I carefully released a cloud of white neutralising gas which quickly and effectively neutralised the Laughing Gas in an instant.

(Gutrot): There ya go. The Nitrous Oxide has been neutralised.

(Acerola): Oh thanks.

(Gutrot): Nah don't mention it.

But just as I was about to change back, I suddenly heard a voice behind me.

(???): Alex!

(Gutrot): Huh?

I turned and saw that it was Tapu Lele who was behind me. She even had a cute little smile on her face.

(Gutrot): Hi, uh, excuse me. Uh, but you're one of the Tapu Guardians, am I right? The pink girl?

(Tapu Lele): Mm-hmm.

(Gutrot): Really? Great! Yeah that's great. Hey; can you perhaps do us a solid and uh tell us why you're here perchance?

(Tapu Lele): I wanted to come here to ask if I could; um...

(Gutrot): *drawling* Yes?

(Tapu Lele): ...battle you.

(Gutrot): Well if that's what you-- wait a second; could you uh, please repeat that sentence?

(Tapu Lele): I said that I was hoping to have a battle with you.

My eyes widened in utter shock. But I quickly shrugged it off. I walked over to Myra and whispered to her; asking her to teleport herself and the members of my team home so they can get some rest. Myra nodded and within a few seconds, my team instantly teleported back to Mele Mele Island. I then reverted back to my human self again and looked at Tapu Lele.

(Alex): So you're serious about the whole battle thing?

(Tapu Lele): Mm-hmm. Why?

(Alex): Well... I was kinda thinking about going into a sorta semi-retirement before I have to head back to my home dimension.

But then, Tapu Lele grabbed my hands and pulled me close to her; which caused me to blush slightly.

(Tapu Lele): Alex; listen to me. I know you've gone through a lot of emotional and mental stress right now, but that doesn't mean that you have give up being a hero. There are still more people and Pokémon that need your help here in Alola. All I'm asking for you to do is to stay a hero, be yourself and protect the people and Pokémon everywhere around the world. And don't let your past consume you; stand up for yourself, face your past and be the hero that we all know you can be. Can you promise me that you will continue being a hero?

(Alex): I promise; I sincerely promise you and everyone else that I will continue being the hero I swore I would be. Even if it costs me my life, I will not stop until I fulfil that goal!

(Tapu Lele): I'm glad you made the right choice Alex. We're proud of you.

(Alex): "We?"

(Tapu Koko): Yes; "we".

I was literally shocked and surprised to see that the other Tapu Guardians had arrived.

(Tapu Koko): From the day you first arrived in our dimension, we have watched you and your potential grow as a hero, and we wish you the best of luck with your team.

(Alex): Thank You Tapu Koko.

(Tapu Fini): And I wanted to give you this.

Tapu Fini handed me a blue Z-Crystal with a strange pattern on it.

(Alex): What kind of Z-Crystal is this?

(Tapu Fini): It is a Primarium Z. It will allow your Brionne to use the special Z-Move Oceanic Operetta; but only when she's fully evolved.

(Alex): Understood. I'll remember. Besides; I have a very accurate memory.

(Tapu Koko): And we would also like to participate in the battle that Tapu Lele requested.

(Alex): Okay then. But I just need to choose one of my flying aliens.

[To be continued...]

(JunkBot): Well it looks like Alex is definitely in for a run for his money.

In the next chapter, Alex will have the toughest battle of his life, unlocks a few new aliens and fully masters his emotions.

Be sure to let me know what you think about this new chapter, and be sure to tune in next time. Anyway, I'll see you guys next time, peace out Junkies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
256K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
26.6K 970 14
Light Yagami replaces ayanokoji under what leadership will kira operate in? Classroom of the elite Light yagami
292K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...