Elysian- minsung

By telepathXconangray

-mafia, vampire ff? -boyXboy -smut -violence -self harm -swearing -it has a a lot of hyunlix in the startin... More

Character and story introduction
Real reason- 1
Past trauma- 2
Lovesick- 3
Slient cry- 4
Hickies- 5
A feast of thirst- 6
this sweet scent- 7
Fangs glowing red- 8
His lighting shining- 9
Liking the danger of the "I don't know" -10
Words just linger in my mind- 11
Flames of a torch- 12
I'm a loser in this game- 13
Never thought I'd be tripping over the lost time- 15
Even if stuck in a dream feeling so sweet- 16
Boldly stick to you, more- 17
Boldly stick to you, more (pt- 2)- 18
Update after two years?

I'm dizzy, crazy, even if I'm afraid, keep playing- 14

160 4 22
By telepathXconangray

"Ohk so, that's y'all's room and uh if y'all are planning to do anything please be quiet or else the others will literally cockblock y'all in the most annoying way ever" Seungmin said, looking a little disgusted.

"We weren't planning on doing anything, but you're pretty dirty minded, child" Yeonjun said, patting Seungmin's back.

"So uh goodnight I guess" Seungmin said, leaving the room and going downstairs.

Yeonjun closed the door, after he heard seungmin going down the stairs

"So wha-" Yeonjun was interrupted when Soobin kissed him.

Yeonjun put his hands on his boyfriend's hips, Beomgyu locked the door behind them while kind of pinning him to the door.

The kiss was innocent, both of them had no intentions of taking it further... Or at least that's what he thought.

Yeonjun flipped them over, held his waist with one hand and Beomgyu's hands with his other.
He basically pinned him to the door.

Beomgyu gasped at the sudden action and they broke the kiss gasping for air.

"my god i didn't... expect you to be dominant but i actually loved it" Beomgyu said, heavily breathing.

Yeonjun just chuckled and hugged Beomgyu

"So you wanna sleep? You seem tired" Yeonjun said, in a soft voice and Beomgyu just nodded.

Both of them changed and got ready to sleep, they cuddled each other.

Just then Beomgyu pinned Yeonjun on the bed.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered.

"I'm sorry but not tonight I'm sleepy" Yeonjun whispered, in a raspy voice.

He sat up straight and pulled Beomgyu onto his lap, he wrapped his legs around Yeonjun's waist.

Yeonjun kissed his forehead.

"it's ok love, I don't wanna force you if u don't want to. I just feel like we're drifting away so what I was tryna do probably wasn't the answer" Beomgyu said, resting his head on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"aw I'm really sorry, I've been distant to you lately cause... I don't know honestly. it's just that I don't want us to end up like me and Beomgyu." Yeonjun replied, Beomgyu lifted his head to look at him.

He had messy hair, sleepy eyes but still smiling and a bruise on his cheek.

"wait I punched you too hard your cheek is bruised" Beomgyu said, caressing the bruised spot and Yeonjun leaned in the touch.

"Well no shit Sherlock, it hurt" Yeonjun said, chuckling.

Beomgyu just laughed In reply

"We should really sleep now" Beomgyu said, Yeonjun nodded, giving Soobin one last kiss.

"goodnight pabo" Beomgyu whispered, Yeonjun smiled in response.

Now let's see what Wooyoung and San are doing.

"YAH you get back here" San yelled, running after Wooyoung.

Who was running away with his phone, all of a sudden Wooyoung stopped and San literally flew on him.

both of them fell down their position was... awkward.

Just then

"YAH THE FUCK YOU TWO DOING" Chan yelled.

And the two got off eachother.

"So he took my phone and was running and suddenly stopped and I was running so fast that when he stopped I didn't see him and we both fell" Wooyoung replied

"yeah sure I'm gonna believe that.. anyways why aren't you two asleep?" Chan asked.

"we aren't sleepy" San replied.

"oh ok well do y'all wanna hang out with Changbin?" Chan asked.

"Sure but why aren't you asleep?" San asked, Wooyoung nodded.

"Well you see I kinda have really bad insomnia so I can't sleep" Chan replied

"oh I also have Insomnia" Wooyoung replied

"oh nice" Chan replied, not really knowing how to reply.

"So uh should we call Changbin?" San asked, breaking the awkwardness.

"Yes, for sure" Chan replied, leading the way into the mansion.

"So I'm pretty sure that he's taking a shower right now so how about you guys wait here I'll get him" Chan said.

"ok but firstly could u lead us to our room?" Wooyoung replied and Chan nodded.

They went through the elevator, as they were too lazy to climb stairs.

They reached WooSan's room, which was a few rooms away from YeonGyu's room.

After WooSan went into their room, Chan decided to say goodnight to YeonGyu.

He knocked a few times, no one answered so he just opened the door.

And saw them cuddled up asleep.

'Binnie Beomgyu and Yeonjun are really cute together honestly' Chan said.

'I agree but u should probably stop staring at them'
"You look like a creep" Changbin whispered.

"God damn u scared the shit out of me" Chan said, jumping a little.

"then stop being a creep dumbass" Changbin replied, laughing and Chan chuckled.

He then closed the door and turned to Changbin, took his hand and interlocked their fingers.

"soo what do u wanna do?" Changbin asked.

"so uh woosan wanted to hang out but I'm pretty sure they're doing some shit in their room... so you decide" Chan replied.

"well it is 2 am do u wanna watch the stars?" Changbin asked, checking his phone.

"sure but it's cold and your hair is wet" Chan said, patting Changbin's head or at least trying.

"Will you dry them for me?" Changbin asked.

"uh sure why not" Chan replied smiling

"thank youu" Changbin replied giving him small peck and Chan just smiled in reply.

They reached their room and by this time everyone was asleep.

Which they were happy about, they put on their hoodies and went on the rooftop to watch the stars.

It looked really beautiful but chan wasn't staring at the stars in the sky.

He was staring at his star.

"you know sometimes, it feels like everyone is just lying and pretending to like me, like a few months or weeks ago I would've probably been crying my eyes out cause I was bullied or just felt depressed" Changbin said, slowly turning his head to look at Chan.

"Well I'm not sure about everyone else but I know I love you and always have, I tried to stop those bullies in school. I tried my best to stop them. I hope I succeeded" Chan replied, admiring Changbin's eyes.

He was starting to get breathless by how beautiful he was.

Changbin was also admiring Chan's beauty.

His messy curly hair, pretty brown eyes, soft red lips, cute red cheeks, he couldn't believe someone that beautiful actually existed.

without realising both of them started leaning in.

Suddenly they heard gunshots.

"Wanna play another round?" A voice behind them said.

{Choose an emoji.
1.🔫
2.🕸

Whatever emoji y'all choose will predict if all of them will be alive or die in the next chapter:)) }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 236 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
29.8K 780 61
The boys must learn how to keep their love a secret, as they are idols and are unable to date, especially amongst each other. *Contains minsung, hyun...
91.4K 3.6K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
268K 7.2K 21
[COMPLETED] Lee know is mafia's son. Future biggest mafia after his dad will retire. due to some problem he had to marry another mafia's son. Han is...