New Neighborhood

By Eli_Sheba01

Eighteen year old Keith moves from Raleigh North Carolina, to Atlanta Georgia, Due to his father finding bett... More

CAST
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Character Update

Chapter One

91 1 4
By Eli_Sheba01

"KEITH" his mom yelled from downstairs. "YEA" Keith yelled back, as he was just finishing packing all of his clothes. He was sad that he was moving away from what he had known for eighteen years. He's gonna miss a lot of it. He's especially going to miss his grandma and grandpa and all his cousins on his dad side.

But thankfully he is moving, because he was getting into fights with a lot of his so called friends. So that's one real reason why he was happy he was moving. He walked downstairs with his headphones around the back of his neck and all his things. His dad grabbed all of the things and packed them in the trunk. Thankfully their truck is pig enough for five people.

As Keith looked in all the empty rooms and the empty cabinet in the kitchen, all the good, tragic, cringe moments and memories he had. He felt arms around him and it was his mother. "I know you're gonna miss this place Keith. But home is where ever you go. You can make anything and anywhere your home." She said, rubbing his back. "I know mama. I know." Keith smiled. "Y'all ready to take the next step in our journey?" His dad asked.

Keith and his mom turned around and they smiled before verbally answering, "yes"

"Alright, onward to Atlanta" He said with his hands in the air. They walked out the home and locked the door for the final time. The walked down the long, narrow, and steep driveway to the truck for the last time. And they got in the truck and they drove off looking at the home they've known forever.. for the last time.

"Good bye Raleigh" Keith whispered.

"CARL AND FRIENDS COME DOWNSTAIRS LUNCH DONE" She yelled. All the teens ran downstairs to sandwiches and chips. "Thanks Mama" Carl said, grabbing his PBJ sandwich and chips. "You welcome" She smiled. "Thank you Ms. Davis" His friends said. "Y'all welcome" She chuckled as she walked upstairs.

"Bro, oh my god" Bri groaned. "What" Trell asked, as he popped a chip in his mouth. "My mom said we're having a dinner for our new neighbors" She groaned, rolling her eyes. "Oh really. Tonight" Jaxxon asked, taking a sip of juice. "Yea. Their from Raleigh" Bri said. "Oh they white" Ashley asked. "no dumbass. They may be whitewashed" Bri snickered. "Wow I mean probably, since they're were around white people" Jared said, with a small laugh.

"Oh be nice, barely know the family." Carl's mother softly laughed as she walked downstairs. "Carl has been extremely quiet" Trell teased. "Shut up. I'm just thinking." Carl said, kissing his teeth. "Yea right, you're probably thinking about him." Jared said. "can y'all get off my case for real" Carl said very annoyed. "Bro, dude bout to say shortie instead of shawty." Ashley laughed.

Bri and Ashley were still clowning him, not even knowing what's true what's not.

*Ding*

Bri checked her phone and she let out a loud and dramatic sigh. "welp, I gotta go." Bri said in an unamusing tone. She threw away her trash as she dap all her friends up. "Alright let us know how it goes" Trell laughed. "I will. Bye Ms. Davis" Bri said giving her a hug. "Bye Bri. Now be nice to him" She said in a playful stern voice. "I will Ms. Davis" Bri smiled.

Just then a black truck with a bunch of stuff in the trunk drive by. All the teens were curious as the watched the family that got out the truck. A black family came out and as usual in the south the black mama is always coming at the black dad. "NEGRO COME UNLOCK THE GODDAMN DOOR"

The teens started to laugh like crazy while Carl's mom tried to shush them.

Carl eyes were on the teenage boy who had wireless headphones on as he carry alot of stuff. "damn he's fine" he said. "Boy watch yo mouth" his mom said smacking his chest. "Oww mama" Carl said. "You'll be ight" she said, walking back in. The friends followed and sat on the couch. "Oh their not whitewashed" Ashley laughed. "Yea you saw how the mom said Negro come unlock this damn door" Trell laughed, clapping his hands. "yea, you can tell she southern" Carl chuckled. "Yo did anyone checkout the the boy. Like the older one. Not gonna lie, he looks stupid wearing that damn hoodie" Ashley said. "Nigga why you clownin on dude still" Carl asked. "Why you getting defensive" Ashley asked. "I mean, you are low-key clowning on him." Jared said. "Mane y'all can't take a joke" She mumbled. "Bitch, we is not not. Sensitive cause you be the first one to wanna whoop if someone says something you don't like" Jaxxon said.

Ashley rolled her eyes before hearing a ding. "I gotta go. Talk to ya later" She said in a low tone as she walked out and closed the door. "Damn she's such a asshole" Jared said. "For real always talking bad bout someone." Carl said. "now it's just usssssss. Who down for some Mortal Kombat" Jaxxon said. "Bet." Carl chuckled.

~

"FINALLY" Keith said as he laid in his bed. Letting his muscles relax a little. "Keith remember, we have dinner" His mom said, hitting the the baseboard. "Great... People. Yea" Keith said in a very unexciting voice. "Hey, look at the bright side. Maybe you'll a new friend" she said. "Mama I love you. But the last time I had so called friends, I was going on Worldstar every other weekend" Keith said. "Well maybe if ya had some black friends.... Not whitewashed" She chuckled. "Yea, the only real friend I had was Jay. Who was white passing. But he moved when we were in middle school which means we didn't have a phone." Keith said.

"Well maybe one day you two may run into each other. That's what's happening right now with me. The women who invited us is my friend from elementary school. But ya know I had to move to North Carolina, and that's when I met your dad" she smiled. "Ahh yes the classic story of how you met dad" Keith laughed. "Kira, can you help figure out which one goes where because I'm lost" His father said. "Alright Kevin. But Keith, I promise you this, this is your last year in highschool so it's okay if you don't make any friends. But it's not okay to try. But make sure ya stop wearing that damn hoodie" She laughed. "Mama I was cold" Keith argued. "Don't matter" she said walking out his room.

Keith sighed as he got up and found a different outfit he can wear since he's going to be around other people. He chose a white tank top with a black jacket and some black jeans. With butterfly vans. "Hey dummy what you wearing" his annoying little sister taunted. "None of your business Kayla" Keith said.

For some reason Kayla always hated Keith. Like he bullies hime and likes to make fun of him for his clothing. "It's probably something girly like always" she snickered. "Get out my fucking room" he said. "Make me" she said. Keith slammed the door in her face causing her to scream in pain.

His dad open the door angry. "KEITH WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled. "She started with me. I was just picking my outfit for tonight and she said 'i bet it's going to be always' and I told to get out my room and she said make me so I did" Keith said shrugging his shoulders. "Keith you need to control your anger. You could've broken her nose" he said.

"Ion care if her leg broke. She need to leave people children alone" Keith said. "Keith." He said. "Why am I getting in trouble for sticking up for myself" Keith asked annoyed. "Your the oldest. You should know better." He argued. "Okay, go ahead and stand up for her. You always wanna blame me and Kyle, but never blame her when we tell the full story. I'm going for a walk" Keith said, pissed off and walking past his mother and purposely shoulder bumping Kayla in the wall.

"KEITH COME HERE NOW" his dad yelled stomping down the stairs. Keith was already out the door, and the door was closed. "KEITH MILES BRING YOUR ASS HERE NOW" He yelled. Keith ignored him

"Fine keep yo black ass out here. Hope you fucking die" his dad said, slamming the door. "Such a bitch" Keith mumbled turning up his music and censoring the world.

~

"Kevin what the fuck is wrong with you," Kira whose is Keith's mother said to him. "since he thinks it's okay to act like a hooligan, then he can stay with them" He said. "Nigga I would smack you dead in the face for calling them children hooligans. They is not. You need to stop favoring Kayla because even I heard the damn situation." Kira said. "You just as bad." He argued. "I give them equal punishments. So you are worse nigga." Kira said. "you shut up women-" "NIGGA MY NAME US FUCKING KIRA YOU ARE NOT GONNNA TREAT ME LIKE IM SOME TYPE IF HOE ON THE STREET BITCH!! I AM YOUR WIFE." Kira yelled. "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP" Kevin said slamming his hand.

"CAUSE NO, WHO YOU CALLIN A BITCH NIGGA! Not me. You on my stomping grounds now. Keep fucking wit me and see what happens" Kira said with anger and fury and her eye.

(NOW AS A BLACK GIRL WITH A BLACK SOUTHERN MOM, I ADVISE THIS NIGGA TO NOT FUCK WITH HER!!)

Kevin smacked her and he saw nothing but black.

(Damn you Kevin, I said DO NOT. Not DO! Dumbass mother fucker)

Keith walked in and shrugged his shoulders. "Mama, why can't ya just leave the man" Keith said. "Not now. I am." Kira said. "Change ya clothes and wake up ya father" Kira said. "Nigga not even my father, AYE BITCH Get UP" Keith said. "what happened" he groaned. "you fucked with an angry black woman dummy." Keith said, walking upstairs. He saw his younger brother heated. "Don't worry momma knocked his ass out" Keith laughed.

Kyle also started to bust out laughing. "The fuck y'all laughing at" Kayla said. "Yo daddy got knocked out trying our momma" The boys said. She rolled her eyes before walking off.

~

"BRIANNA YOU DRESSED" Her mom yelled. Bri walked down and was in her jacket and ripped jeans. "is this appropriate" Bri asked. "yea that's fine." Her mom said stirring the food. "It smells good mama" Bri said, smelling the the aroma of the food "Thank you baby" She said, mixing up the batter for the pound cake.

*Ding dong*

"Bri get the door." Her mom said, washing her hands and taking off her apron.

"Hi come in" Bri said, stepping out the way. The family walked in and Bri's mom walked out the kitchen. "Kira, it's been so long gurl" Bri's mom said, hugging Kira. "Viola I know, Chile. This is my husband Kevin, my daughter Kayla, and My two twins Keith and Kyle" Kira said. "okay I see the K's going on. Nice to meet you I'm Viola and my daughter Brianna. But she prefers Bri" Viola smiled. "Momma did you put the cake in the oven?" Bri asked, with a small chuckle. "Oh shit, thanks for the reminder, why don't you get along with Keith same age range right?" Viola asked, Kira. "Yea, don't you have other kids" Kira asked.

"Oh they couldn't make it, their at work. Brandon works as a manger at the Kroger and Brenda works at the Zaxby's." Brenda smiled.m, as she slid the cake in the oven. "And what about you Bri" Kira asked. "I work at the Walmart but I got an off day." Bri said.

Keith was mostly quiet just observing the room. "so Keith, you work anywhere" Viola asked. "Uh I worked at the Starbucks before I moved." Keith answered. "Oh well if you need help trying to find work you can ask Bri" Viola said.

*Ding* *Dong*

"Keith do you mind grabbing the door" Bri asked, as she ran upstairs. Keith opened the door and saw two boys around his age with a wire. "is Bri here" one of them asked. "she's upstairs." Keith answered. "Well give this to her, tell she left it at Carl's" a boy said. "okay, have a good evening" Keith said. "You too shawty" One of them said as they walked off. Keith was took back for a second.

"Where's Bri's room" Keith asked. "Upstairs first door to the right" Viola said. Keith walked upstairs and noticed her door was closed.

He knocked on the door, and she opened the door. "Yes," she asked. "two boys said you left your charger at Carl's" Keith said. "Oh thank you. You can chill in here ya know" Bri said. "Okay thanks" Keith said, with a smile.

"So you from Raleigh right?" Bri asked. "Yea. The capital of North Carolina" Keith chuckled. "What's it like up there" Bri asked. "it's ight. Personally I like it. The only thing I didn't like is boys and girls. I lived in a like mixture of white and black people so yea. "Were they any whitewashed black people?" Bri asked. "oh yes they were. I had friends but they were just a bunch of snakes so I wind up whopping their ass" Keith said, shrugging his shoulders. "well if you need any friends you can hangout with me and mine" Bri chuckled. "Thanks, also what does shawty mean. Is it like a nickname" Keith asked. "it can be a nick name and like a word people say to their partners or straight cat calling, why one of the boys called you shawty?" Bri asked. "Yea." Keith said. "Yea he calls everybody shawty." Bri chuckled.

"Do you know where I can work at?" Keith asked. "Walmart. You can work with us. As and it be lit as hell bro. Just do back stocking. Promise you it's fun." Bri said, with a laugh. "You two dinner is ready" Kyle said. "Alright fuckhead" Keith said. "Do you wanna go" Kyle asked. "Nigga you know good in hell well I can whoop yo ass without trying" Keith said. Kyle rolled his eyes before walking downstairs.

"Damn how many times you beat his ass?" Bri asked standing up. "Way to many times to count on both hands and feet" Keith chuckled. "Also what music you listen to" Bri asked. "Alot of different genres. But most likely old school hip-hop and RnB, rap, pop, rock maybe. I do like XXX tho," Keith said. "Bro same. It's crazy how he died before having his son" Bri said. "Yea it is. But I know their making a documentary on him and an album with all his music to be released on all platforms." Keith said. "I'm definitely watching that" Bri said, with a smile. "Me too." Keith said

"Finally, taking forever" Kyle said. "Man be quiet" Keith said, rolling his eyes. The two teenagers fixes their plates and sat down. And as it goes down they did grace.

(I'm not writing that shit.)

"So Kira, you found a school they can go too?" Viola asked. "yea, it's not far from here. Plus they all going to the same high school because I don't have time to be ripping and running to everywhere." Kira said. "It's probably the same one because most kids if not all of them" Bri said.

"I like your rings Keith, where you get them from?" Viola asked. "Uhh, my friend Jay gave me this one before he moved and these two are my dad's before he passed I guess" Keith quietly said. "oh, well they look nice, I'm sorry for your loss" Viola said sincerely.

The two rings his father had were gold and had a stones. One was amethyst which was his father's birth stone. And the other one was Garnet, which was Keith's and Kyle's birthstone. The ring Jay gave him was one them thick rings that has no diamond or stone. The ring was supposed to represent friendship and they both had one just so they can never forget their memories.

"Do you guys have hobbies" Viola asked changing the topic. "I make art." Kyle said. "Do you paint play with clay, draw?" Viola asked. "All of the above." Kyle smiled. "wow Mr. Artist I see you" Viola said. "I dance" Kayla said.

Even though Kyle and Keith hate Kayla with a passion they will not lie and say she's bad at dancing. She's horrible at dancing. The damn bitch can't catch the beat.

" I write" Keith said. He lies he actually sings but he don't like sharing his voice. "Oh cool" Viola said.

"Somethings burning" Kevin said. "God damnit the cake" Viola said, getting up and opening the oven. "Wait I took out the cake minutes ago. Oh shit I forgot about the- Nevermind we clear" She said turning off the oven.

~

"Thank you having us over" Kira said. "You welcome. Y'all are free to come here anytime ya need" Viola said. "Keith you got my number" Bri asked. "Yea" Keith said.

~

"Keith, can I talk to you." Kevin said. "yes" Keith said, pausing what he was doing. Kevin walked in the room and closed the door. "I didn't appreciate how you brought up the fact that the rings-" "was my passed father's rings?" Keith asked. "it's not that, it's the principal of order and you made it seem like I'm not your father" Kevin said. "Okay, so what you're saying is that you have problem with me bringing up my passed biological father when Ms. Viola asked me about my rings. It's not even cause of the rings is it?" Keith asked. "It's the fact you made me look bad" Kevin said. "I respect you as a father figure. You are biologically not my dad. There is a difference." Keith said. "Again where the hell was he when you were six" Kevin asked. "HE WAS IN A GODDAMN COMA THAT HE NEVER WOKE UP FROM YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" Keith yelled. "You lower your tone and watch who the fuck you talking to" Kevin said. "get the fuck outta room. Get out" Keith said. "You keep trying me every fucking day. You give me never but disrespect and it's urking men" Kevin said, getting closer and closer to him. "Back the fuck up bro." Keith said, already getting heated.

He kept getting closer, and closer an he pinned his arms down. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" KEITH SCREAMED.

The next thing Kevin did was unforgettable and unforgivable.

TW: RAPE

......... He put his dick inside Keith.

He continued to thrust into him watching his step son cry and scream struggling to escape his grasp and the feeling he had when he came in him was to him

Incredible.

He walked out the room and closed it leaving Keith so angry. He laid there as he felt his step father's seman spilled out of him. He was in so much pain he could barely walk. He couldn't even function right. He just cried and cried.

Your probably wondering, why couldn't anyone here him, well they were all in the showers and the showers were loud. And plus listening to music.

But he just laid there full of hurt, truma, pain, and rage.

TBC

Eli's Court: Hewo beautiful people,

I meant to post this yesterday with the Cast but due to wifi/ internet issues, I forgot about it.

But anywho if you are wondering on who is the secret lover, keep reading. Also there are going to be some like time skips because I want this book in the summer and in school.

But yeA.

Make sure ya vote and comment,

I love every each of one of you.

Peace out ✌🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.3K 35
My Name is Mia Combs.I Live In Atlanta Georgia. I'm 17 ,and was going to the 12th grade next semester. I'm light skin with with long blonde hair and...
514 22 14
After transferring from the ghettoes of Atlanta, Georgia's Cross Creek High, 15 year old Za'Nique Johnson falls in love with 17 year old Terrance Jac...
184K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭
12.5K 271 13
"Gang life on television is depicted as being full of gun fights and drugs, and honestly, some people find that crazy life appealing. Some people thi...