Maharlika: A New Dawn

Door FlaWerM

After a brutal nuclear war, all countries were now barely on there legs as the world falls apart on there eye... Meer

Arrival
A Continent at its boiling point

Uncertain future of this fic

77 3 2
Door FlaWerM

Well this was too early. You see, as i look into this novel more. It did not at all got into the standard that other fics nor mine so i just decided yesterday that i should just scrap this fic and start anew again. But i wont rewrite this fic yet. I will start with my other novels that i had in my bucket list. So yeah. Sorry to the people who was following this fic. But i will try my best to make the rewrite of novel better aswell as with a original universe instead of NHS world and with my ideas with it. And the next novel i will be making is a Philippines transferred to Strangereal and then transferred again to another world. And sorry again. It was just painful seeing all my first chapter being half arsed.

-FlaWer

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

69.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...