This Night Is Our Night

נכתב על ידי Susukap

After the death of Sonic's girlfriend, Amy Rose. Rouge decides that the azure hedgehog shouldn't go through t... עוד

Prologue; Get Off Your Ass
Chapter 1: Night 1
Chapter 3: Night 3
Chapter 4: Night 4; The Final Date
Chapter 5: Ending 1
Chapter 6: Ending 2
Chapter 7: Ending 3
Chapter 8: Ending 4; For So Long I Have Loved You, Farewell, Amy Rose
Thank You

Chapter 2: Night 2

244 7 0
נכתב על ידי Susukap

2022, 03, 31

"Say cheese!" Sonic smiled, showing off his teeth, "Cheese!" He winked before Amy snapped the picture. Sonic smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, "You're beautiful, as always." Amy blushes, giggling, "Oh you~," She said, playfully.

"Once we get back home I'm gonna frame this with a vase full of flowers beside it." Amy exclaimed, puffing her chest out in excitement. Sonic placed his hands on her shoulders, "You're so extra." They both look at each other before laughing together. Sonic grabs Amy's cheek gently before giving her a kiss.

Sonic wakes up yawning and stretching, instead of laying down on the beach he was in his bed, "Was that all... a dream?" He mumbled looking at his side, empty... but instead there was the brown teddy bear, "It wasn't." He frowned.

He sorely smiles at himself, "I miss you.." Was all he really needed to say, before faltering his expression he stares at the picture of him and Amy. Smiling as they held each other close.

He decides to not sleep anymore, taking the cover off of him he jumps out of his bed. Taking a deep breath, he yawns, stretching his body. Groaning in delight he rubs his eyes.

As he walked over to the kitchen, ignoring the pictures that still presently hung on the wall he made himself a small bowl of cereal.

When he placed the bowl down a note caught his eyes, the white paper was taped to the table, red ink littered the page, 'Date with Silver at 10 a.m!!! - Rouge' Sonic smiled at the note before finishing his cereal.

After he washed the plate he looked at the time, "Shit! It's 9:47!" He quickly runs to his bedroom, getting ready for his date. As he places his comb down on his dresser, the doorbell is rung.

"He's here." Sonic mumbled to only himself as he grips onto the door handle and twists the knob; opening the door. There standing by the front porch was Silver. He was obviously nervous, shuffling on his feet as he looked down with a faint blush on his face.

As the door opened, with hesitation he looked towards the other. Connecting eye-contact, Sonic could see the bouquet of flowers in his hand. He smiled, "Are these for me?" Sonic inquired.

"These are for you," Silver replied, handing the flowers gently into the hands of the other. Sonic hugs Silver in return, "I appreciate them, Silver." Silver blushes, nodding in embarrassment as he holds Sonic closer.

As the part, Silver looks at the azure hedgehog, "I know a really cool place, the arcade."

Sonic's eyes glisten with a spark, Silver felt a weird sensation welling up in his stomach. He tries to pull it away, to no avail his face becomes redder.

Sonic perks up, looking at Silver, "Hold on, I'll be right back. I'll place these in a vase." He voiced a smile pure on his features. Silver nods, understanding.

As Sonic walked back holding onto the flowers, he smiled. Lilies, Orchids and all kinds laid lifelessly in his hand. And so, he places them in a vase he had just filled with water. Placing the flowers he puts it on the middle of the table.

Sonic walks back to the door where Silver was patiently waiting. He grabs Sonic's hand before guiding him towards the nearby arcade in their neighbourhood. Sonic's never been to this part of his town. Although he can run as fast and even faster than the speed of sound. It doesn't necessarily mean he travelled everywhere.

When Silver stopped in front of a bright neon building Sonic knew they were there now.

Silver lets go of Sonic's hand looking behind himself to stare over towards Sonic, "We're here now." Sonic nods in acknowledgement and follows Silver into the building. Loud blaring sounds and music could be heard around. Except it wasn't as bad as you could think.

The music tuned into the background for Sonic as he watched Silver talk to one of the workers, grabbing a cup filled with coins as he gave the nutria the rings it cost. Silver looks back towards the blue blur, "Alright we get to play 10 games."

"Where should we start first?" Sonic questioned looking around the arcade.

"Here, there's a board with all the games." Silver points at, looking towards a chalkboard filled to the brim with different types of video games.

Only one game in particular stuck out to Sonic, "What's that game?" He points, "Oh that's where you run, jump, and collect coins." Sonic nods before looking down, "Let's do Pac-Man!" Silver smiles at his cheeriness and he nods, he couldn't find the courage and wouldn't want to decline such a wonderful offer.

As the two played the game, dying quite quickly. They didn't care, they were having fun and that's what mattered to the both of them. Sonic smiled and watched in awe at how flawlessly Silver moved the stick, he got to level 7 before dying.

"Wow Silver, that was incredible!" Silver flushed, giggling, "Ah, it was nothing!"

They both walk around the arcade, taking their time but also watching others play and try games. There was this one game that caught both of their attention. A dancing one.

"I'll be blue, you'll be red," Sonic said, as he stood on the blue square. Silver chuckled before obliging. Standing on the red square.

"How do you play this game?" Silver asked out loud, looking at Sonic.

He shrugged, "I have no idea." Silver gulps before looking at the screen.

The screen turns black as Silver pushes a coin in the slot, a countdown is displayed on the two separate screens.

3

2

1..

Soon after the countdown two hedgehogs that were shaded blue and red began moving. Sonic and Silver looked at each other, before realising how many misses they were getting.

Quickly, they began following the moves. It was basically Just Dance, but for Mobians and others. Silver had more sloppy, uncoordinated moves. Although quite acrobatic, he wasn't very keen on dancing in public.

Sonic on the other hand had no care, dancing the night away like it was nothing. He smiled as the winner displayed on both of the screens, blue in 1st, red in 2nd. Sonic won by a lot mainly because of how more energetic he felt and less introverted than Silver.

Silver smiled, feeling the urge to kiss him right then and there.

He took that chance, gripping onto Sonic's waist gently. The other stops cheering themself on before looking at Silver's eyes. As Sonic cupped Silver's cheek, he could feel his tail slightly wag. With both narrowed eyes they soon closed them. Feeling the gap between them decrease before their lips touch, forming into a quick kiss.

As they hit it off more farther, Sonic places his other hand on Silver's torso, pushing him more so their chests meet. The fur of Silver's chest rubbed against the shaved chest of Sonic's.

"Mmh~♡"

As Silver was about to ask for access to the other's mouth, a tug on his glove caused him to halt. He backs away from Sonic. Feeling his face flush again, Sonic followed, unable to look who tugged on Silver.

There, standing smug was a purple cat, a hand on her hip as she raised her eyebrows, motioning them up and down. Silver only blushed harder before mumbling, "Blaze, what are you doing here."

"Shouldn't I be asking you?" She smiled before looking at Sonic, "Rouge told me everything."

With a tall stance she glared back at Silver, "I best wish you luck on your date. But I don't want to know the details." She cringed, "Romance..." Silver rolled his eyes, "Blaze, that's gonna be you one day, you know?" Blaze nodded, "There's no one my type, either they get weirded out or are just rude in general." She sighed, bowing her head down.

Silver places a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry there's gonna be 2, and more people out there who will love you." Blaze raises a brow, "Me and your future love." With curved brows, Blaze smiled, "Thanks Silv, I needed that. Sorry for the depressing moment. I must go now, have fun," She said.

Sonic smiled back, "Thanks, good luck, Blaze."

Silver looks down covering his face, "Gosh darn, that was embarrassing." Sonic hugs Silver, patting his back, "Hey it's okay, Blaze doesn't seem to mind." Silver nods, "Yea, you're right.. Just not used to this type of stuff." He mumbled rubbing his arm.

Sonic nodded, before guiding Silver around the arcade again, trying other games along the way before they were left with nothing. Sonic whined, "Oof, that's okay bud. We can always do this another time. Plus I have other things in mind." Silver smiled rummaging through the fur of his chest before pulling out a polaroid camera.

Sonic raises a brow before catching on. He stares at the lens of the camera, smiling wide.

"Say cheese!" Silver said, smiling as well.

Snap!

A few seconds later a black film comes out, Silver takes it in his hand before pushing it in his fur, "We'll keep that in there for a while so it doesn't get disturbed by the light."

Sonic nods, smiling at himself, 'Another memory on a wonderful day.'

As the two walk out of the arcade, Sonic looks at the sky. The sun was midway in the sky. Silver grabs Sonic's hand again leading him to another unknown place, "Where are we?"

Silver puts a finger on his lips, "Shh! It's a secret." He smiled before looking around the corner, "Oh we're here already."

Sonic lets go of Silver's hand, also looking around the corner to see a row of buildings, "Which one is it?" Sonic pondered out loud as he was dragged through the line of stores. Silver hummed, "You'll see."

Halting to a stop, Silver looks in front of him. Sonic gasps at the futuristic vibe and look the store had. It kinda reminded him of Silver, the white building with neon stripes all around the building, "Alright! This is cool!" Sonic exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air.

Silver giggled before walking into the store with the blue hedgehog behind him.

All around Sonic were people, wearing weird headsets on their heads. They were enclosed in small cubicles probably from them being blind. It spooked the blue blur a bit, "What is this place?"

Silver stops, raising his arms either side of himself, with a grin, he smiles, "Welcome to... a VR store!" Sonic only stands in confusion, "A what... ER?" Silver face palms himself, sighing he chuckled.

"No.. A VR headset is where you see the virtual side of reality." He pauses, grabbing a headset. "I already booked a reservation, they were already expecting me. Plus my friend owns this place!"

As Silver walked towards Sonic he pushed the headset into Sonic's arms, "Here, put this over your head."

"I-I don't know how." Silver quickly helps Sonic, placing the headset over his head he grabs two Wii looking controllers, "Alright hold these.. I have no idea what they do. But I do know that they are mandatory."

"Thanks." Silver nodded with a toothy grin although the other couldn't see it. Sonic could feel him smile. It only made him happier. He lets Silver guide him to one of the cubicles, blind to everything around him.

As he was now in the cubicle he opened his eyes. He was bewildered to not see the atmosphere he was previously in. Instead, he was near a river. A blue and red picnic blanket. There he saw Knuckles and Tails sit on the blanket.

He walks over to the two who were enjoying each other's presence, "Knuckles.. It feels different without Sonic.. Don't you think so?" Tails asked, as he munched on his sandwich, Knuckles shrugged, "I do miss him, the little feeling of guilt is arising in my stomach." He sighed.

Tails looks down over to the side, "We should apologise. The things we said were hurtful in his state of bitterness."

"What's the point? He's going to freak out again," Knuckles replied.

"Then let him freak out. If we don't do it now, there might not be enough time!"

There was no response from the red echidna, as Tails looked towards him he saw him sleeping peacefully on the grass, "I'm sorry Sonic.." He mumbled to himself as he looked up at the sky.

A snap was heard in the forest, Tails looked over to the direction of the snap. He hesitates for a second before speaking up, "Um, hello? Is anyone there!" He asked out loud, nothing.

He gets up on his feet before walking over to the trees, peeking around and he still sees nothing. He shrugs it off, walking back to Knuckles he stops mid-way, "Knuckles?" Tails gasps, running over to the picnic blanket.

He didn't have an explanation for his sudden disappearance, "Knuckles! Stop playing around, this isn't funny!" Tails grumbled, pouting his lip. As he gets up he looks around, rustling was heard in the dark gloomy trees.

Tails nervously walks to the trees, fiddling with his fingers, as Sonic watches he begins wondering, 'did this actually happen or is this some weird fever dream.' As Sonic continues to watch Tails, he walks behind him. Tapping his shoulder, except his hand went right through Tail's head.

"GAH!" He yelled, Silver looked towards Sonic, "Don't worry it isn't real." He chuckled.

WARNING: GORE

As Tails looks in the trees, the trunks of the tree break, falling on the opposite sides. There standing in front of the child was Knuckles. Ropes were tied on his ankles and wrists, his head hung down.

"Knuckles!" Tails wailed running to his friend, he freaks when he sees blood drip down from his eyes, "I..."

Tails looked around, nothing. He felt something slither around his neck, he grips onto it. Only to feel nothing. His breath hitches as he sees red eyes in the distance, "Am..."

Tails gulps, "Who-who are you! Show yourself!" He coughs as the invisible strength around his neck tightens. As the creature came more into view, blood was soaked in the white gloves they wore.

"Why would you do this!" Tails sobbed, his knees giving in as he struggled more to get air into his lungs. The creature comes more into view, their sclera pitch black. The red eyes looked emotionless, as a large Grinch-like grin was permanent on their face.

Tails whimpers as the creature comes closer to him, "S-Sonic! What are you doing!" The appearance of Sonic was revealed, Sonic looked at the duplicate of himself, "What the... who are you..?"

"GOD..." The creature yells before jumping onto Tails, he grips onto his face, poking his fingers into his eye sockets before shoving them in, "AGH!" Tails screams in agony. Sonic closes his eyes shut, unable to take the scene that unravelled in front of him.

WARNING END

As the yelling stopped Sonic opened their eyes again, "I am the unstoppable, the utmost unstoppable being alive!" He laughed in a maniacal way. "To those who think that can stop me, they'll only perish in the end. It all starts with you both, I need to make your life a miserable hell! To which I already accomplished."

Sonic gulps, whimpering. He squeezes his eyes shut and when he opens them once more he sees himself in Silver's arms, hugging him tightly, "I'm so sorry that I put you through something you didn't like. I didn't realise you didn't like it.."

Sonic stays still, relaxing in Silver's touch.

"Was that scary?" Sonic nodded, he never experienced something that terrible, and he doesn't want it to occur ever again. Silver reaches gently for the headset to which Sonic handed him it.

As Silver puts it on he seems baffled, "Do you have a fear of... cats?" Sonic stunned takes the set off of Silver's head and instead puts it back on himself. He confusedly looks around himself not to see the distorted version of himself, but tons and tons of cats.

"I don't understand." Silver perks up at Sonic's words, "What is there to not understand?" Silver asked gently, holding onto Sonic's shoulders, "If something's bothering you. Please tell me."

Sonic nodded his head, taking off the headset, he placed it onto the nearby stance. He looks up at Silver, "Thanks Silv.. Can we go home?" Silver nodded, smiling as he held onto Sonic's hand as he guided him out of the building.

"Hey, wanna see something cool?" Silver inquired, Sonic looked over at him, nodding, "Alright, if you feel uncomfortable just say so." Sonic raises a brow before feeling himself being lifted up.

"AH SILVER!" Sonic yelled flailing his arms and legs everywhere he closed his eyes, "Relax! I won't drop you." Silver chuckled, holding his head as he made Sonic go higher.

Soon, Silver made himself fly up as well. Using his telekinesis he pulls himself and Sonic towards the roof of a tall building. Once Sonic was safely above the rooftop he dropped him.

Sonic falls on his bottom with a soft thud, Silver flopping down beside him. As they both lay down on the top of a building they sigh. Feeling comforted in each other's presence. Silver looks down to the side, staring at the concreted floor, "I'm sorry if that scared you," He said, making a pout.

"It's fine.. I swear I didn't see cats though, it was like a nightmare."

"Maybe a glitch."

"Yea."

Sonic wanted to believe Silver, but a part of him was telling him it wasn't. As Sonic looks towards Silver, he feels a bit embarrassed to see Silver staring back at him. Instead of Silver looking away from bashfulness he stares intensely into Sonic's emerald eyes.

"Sonic, has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Yea..." Sonic paused before mumbling under his breath, "Amy did."

Silver pulls the other in a hug. Sonic quickly warms up, snuggling into the fluffy chest fur of the others. He looks up at Silver, "Can I..." Silver asked for permission, Sonic nodded, smiling, "You can." He consented, both with closed eyes they began to lean deeper into each other's grip.

Before their lips connected Silver moved Sonic so he would be sitting on Silver's lap. As Silver sits up, letting Sonic straddle him he swipes his tongue across the bottom lip of Sonic's.

With ease Sonic accepts the offer, the other greedily shoving his tongue in as if someone was going to steal this opportunity. With small muffled groans and moans the two enjoyed each other's presence.

Once again Silver pushed Sonic down onto the rooftop. Grasping the others hands he quickly pins him under himself, not showing the sign of letting him go anytime soon, "Mfh~♡" As Silver parts from the lack of air he lustfully looks down at Sonic. The hungry look from the azure did not go away.

Silver bit his lip in anticipation before ghosting a hand under Sonic's chin. With no hesitation Sonic wraps his hands around Silver's neck, pushing him closer to Sonic's body so their lips were hovering above each other.

As their stomach twisted and churned they stared at each other for a brief moment before closing their eyes and reconnecting their mouths sloppily onto each other. Almost like a magnet and a piece of metal, they were attached to each other.

They part again, Silver pushes Sonic so he leaned onto the railing of the building. Sonic's legs pushed over Silver's legs and around his waist as his hands still hung loosely around Silver's neck. Silver had his legs under Sonic's, his hands holding around Sonic's waist area.

"You taste good~♡" Silver winked, Sonics' face flushed at the compliment as he awkwardly looked away, before looking back at Silver, "You're a lot less innocent than what I could've imagined."

Shocked, Silver's eyes widened before going back to a lidded position, "What were you thinking of, fantasising about me?"

"WHA! Shut up!" Sonic whined, not being able to handle the teasing. Silver only chuckled before giving Sonic's cheek a small kiss.

"I say it's time to drop you off. After all, it's what a gentleman should do after their date with a fine woman." Sonic looked offended.

"Do I look like a fucking woman to you!" He grumbled, pouting his lips, instead of receiving some sort of comeback he instead got a smooch on his lips, "Pouting won't help me from kissing you from now on."

"C'mon hop on, I'll fly to your home." Sonic blushed but obliged jumping onto Silver's back, his legs wrapped around his waist as Silver held tight under Sonic's thighs.

As Silver jumps, a greenish-blueish aura surrounds the both of them, he hovers above the building before levitating more and more off the ground. Sonic shrieks, "I'm not used to being this high!" Sonic referred to looking down at the tiny mobians that looked like ants.

Silver chuckled, "Well then, you better get used to it!"

As Silver zoomed through the sky, but not at a fast rate. Sonic held onto him tighter before finding the patch of fur that rested on Silver's chest. He began playing with it. Realising how stress-relieving it was. Silver abashed looks down at Sonic's hands. His face turned beet red.

"Sonic! Don't do that, it tickles! Especially when I'm flying." Silver scolded, angrily looking towards the other who rested on his back, "Sorry." Sonic mumbled, nuzzling his head between Silver's neck, the others rolled their eyes before smiling, kissing Sonic's head, "It's alright love.."

As Silver drops Sonic off at his house he was about to walk away before looking back at Sonic.

"Oh right." Silver rummages through his fur before pulling out a piece of film, he hands it to Sonic, "It's for you, to remember our first date." He smiled before giving Sonic a kiss and going out of sight from the other.

The azure hedgehog looks down to see him and Silver smiling together holding each other close as they stare at the camera. He sweetly smiled, feeling a tear run down his cheek. With a shaky voice he hugs the picture, "Thank you Silver..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sonic places the picture in a small frame he grabs the vase he previously filled up, setting it on the nearby dinner table along with the picture. He grabs the other picture that used to sit at the dinner table, him and Amy smiling as they hold each other.

He closes his eyes, "I'll keep this somewhere else.."

And so he does, before heading to sleep awaiting for the next day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3798 Words <-- (Doesn't include this)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.2K 166 17
Eggman kidnaps a poor chao and mutates it into a fiery red chaos. Sonic and friends go on a mission to save the chao, but with a Sonadow twist: Sonic...
42.2K 663 43
"Besides, I don't like you. You know that." Sonic said. "We're just friends, that's all. There's nothing more than that--no strings attached--no feel...
22.5K 898 57
(Note: This fan fiction is intended for mature audiences and may contain adult themes.) Sonic and shadow have always been rivals but what happens wh...
21K 580 28
A pink hedgehog named Amy Rose who moves back to Mobius after a year. When she arrives back in Mobius, she goes in her old house and settles in she v...