𝙳 𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝙽 𝚂 ᵗᵛᵈ

By _everythingfandoms

"Oh my god are you ok ?" "Yeah it's not my blood" •*•*•*•*•*•*•* When three Salvatore brothers turn... More

Cast
1
2
3
5
6
7

4

1.2K 38 2
By _everythingfandoms

❦❦❦

"I see your Gypsy."Was the first first thing Scarlett hears when she opens her light green eyes.She recognize the song Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac is coming from her record player.Scarlett is obsessed with old things such as the music,style and items.

She's confused as her record player is in her room but she remembers falling asleep in Elena's room.She starts to think Elena probably moved her to her bed.But what Scarlett didn't realize is that when Stefan made his surprise visit to Elena last night after Scarlett had fell asleep is that he was the one that moved her.

She shrugs the covers off as she sits up swinging her legs off the bed and standing up pulling her arms above her In A stretching motion while she yawns before she goes and brushes her teeth before she gets ready not forgetting her camera,her Walkman and her bag.

As she walks at of her room ready she goes into Elena's room and they leave Elena's room together before Aunt Jenna comes up to them in the hallway.

" Do I look adult?As I'm in respectfully parental?"Jenna questions the young girls as Scarlett does a once over on her Aunt outfit as Elena speaks"Depends on where your going."Elena states as Scarlett just nods thinking her young aunt would look beautiful in a potato sack.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference."Jenna says with a sigh as all three woman make there way down the hall with Scarlett clutching her bag by habit as Jenna stops in front of a small mirror in the hallway hence making the girls that were following behind her stop.

"Hair up or down?"She asks as she turns to the girls gathering her hair up then letting it fall down elegantly on her shoulders with her beautiful curled locks as Scarlett smiles at her "You look breathe taking either way ,Jenna."She reply's to the woman's question as Jenna smiles back.

"Thank you Scarlett.Elena?"Jenna silently asking the older sister as she does the up and down motion with her hair again as Elena says"Sexy stewardess .Boozy house wife."She says almost nonchalantly as Jenna nods putting her hair back into a bundle say song a quick"Up it is."

"Your feisty today.Scarlett you look a bit more up beat.Listening to Fleetwood Mac again?" Questions the Aunt as she looks at the brunette as said girl nods with a wide smile as Elena smiles at Jenna with genuine smile as she states.

"I feel good,which is rare.So I've decided to go with it.Fly free,walk on sunshine,and all that stuff.Like Letti.Where is Jeremy?"Elena questions as she looks around as Scarlett decides takes her words as a compliment not wanting any negativity today as she feels more refreshed.

"He left early.Something about getting wood shop early to finish a bird house."Jenna says fixing her hair as she sees Scarlett and Elena's confused stares in the mirror before her face washes over with realization as she looks at her nieces."There is no wood shop,is there."

Elena shakes her head lightly"No."Not that I know of." Reply's the Gilbert sisters as Jenna nods and mutters a "Yeah." Under her breathe.Scarlett just shrugs as she knows that Jeremy woke her up earlier that morning to tell her he was going to visit Vicki not wanting worry his sister as she hands him a rose from a bouquet she keeps by her bed to give to the hospitalized girl before going back to bed.

❦❦❦

"Originally discovered over nearly 5 centuries ago,it hasn't been over mystic falls over 145 years."Scarlett hears the voice of Mr.Tanner as she is drawing small doodles such as hearts,smily faces,Balloons, and stars on her hand with a purple and black pen as she once again doesn't notice the pair of eyes on her from a row beside her watching her every move.

"Now , the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration."During this Scarlett takes notice to Nick staring at her as she motions him to give her his hand as he smiles and does so as she starts drawing things on his hand such as hearts,hers and his initials,a comet,and some smiley faces.

"I'm sorry am I bothering you both , Mr.Salvatore?"Questions Mr.Tanner as he takes notice to Nicolas arm across the rows and Stefan staring at Elena with puppy eyes.Scarlett quickly drops Nicks hand not wanting him to get in more trouble as she sends him an apologetic look and he just nods.

"Or one of you Ms.Gilbert or Ms.Gilbert?"Questions Mr. Tanner asks as he looks at the teen age girls making Scarlett shake her head as she grimaces noticeably as Nick notices his forming hate for the man as he sees Scarlett's glossy eyes as she receives a lot of attention that's unwanted as she just knows Elena's also crying.

❦❦❦

"So what are you listening to?"Questions Nick as he slings his arm around Scarletts shoulder from behind as he takes notice to the walking girls head phones as they walk through the schools crowded halls.

She looks up at him with a smile and reply's with"Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.It's my favorite band.And my favorite song."She says holding up her walk man to show him her mix tape as he smiles excitedly"They are mine too! Gypsy is my favorite.I'm a big Stevie Nicks guy."

And he wasn't lying.While Stefan had collected books through out the centuries, Nicolas stuck to music.He found Fleetwood Max's music to be warming and comforting.He has all there songs so he was glad that she was into the same music he was so now they had something else to talk about.

More topics.More conversations.More time with Scarlett.That's what he thought as he pieced everything together.

"Same!She's so beautiful too."Scarlett states as she starts gushing for her love for Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac once again not noticing his looks of love and and care as he watches her talk about something she loves with passion taking a note of how her eyes twinkled and her smile widened and just how genuine it really is.

❦❦❦

"Walk away Gilbert it's your final warning."Scarlett turns her head as she hears her last name as her a nick are walking at side of the school as she sees Tyler Lockwood and her little brother toe-to-tow as she looks at Nick and he just nods so she bolts over to the teens.And that's when Nick finally takes a look at what the girl is wearing.His jacket.

"No ,this is your final warning dick.I'm sick of watching you play Vickie.If you hurt her one more time I swear to god I will kill you."Then Jeremy meets Scarlett half way as goes to speak to him but he ignores her as he just walks past the girl.

Scarlett frowns as she watches his retreating back into walking the opposite way she was standing.Nick then jogs over to her and pulls her in a tight hug as she lays her head in his chest.

❦❦❦

"You ok La-La?"Scarlett aka as she sees Elena standing in front of the school as Elena nods a bit as she turns to her sister"I will be."Scarlett smiles in understand ment she goes to look back at the Salvatore brothers that where previously sat on the small picnic bench to see nothing.

"Let's go Letti."Says Elena as she intertwines her and the younger brunettes hands turning to leave as Scarlett just nods and they head away from the old school going back home.

❦❦❦

"Well , I was talking to Grams.And she said the comet is a sign of Impending doom.The last time it passed over Mystic Falls,There was lost of death.So much blood and carnage.It created a bed of paranormal activity."Bonnie says as she sits at a table out side of The Mystic Grill with Caroline and the Gilbert sisters.

"Yeah,and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about aliens."Caroline says sarcastically as Scarlett nudges Caroline in shoulder before sending her a look.Caroline rolls her eyes playfully at her best friend as as the blonde turns to Elena "so then what?"questions the perky blonde.

"So then nothing."Says Elena with a sigh as she just shrugs at Caroline as Scarlett plays with her rings while smiling at her hand remembering how she drew on Nicolas's earlier today.

"You and Stefan talked all night?There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy freely of any kind?"Asks the girl as Scarlett's eyes widen as Caroline talks about her sisters love life as she makes a fake barfing motion to the Bennett beside her as Bonnie chuckles.

"Nope.We didn't go there."Elena says as she shakes her head with a smile as Caroline looks at her in disbelief "Not even a hand shake?"I mean Elena we are your friends and sister.Ok? You are supposed to share the smut."As soon as that left Caroline's mouth Scarletts eyes widen once again as she quickly slaps her hands over her ears.

"Caroline there are children present!"bonnie says as she pulls Scarlett into a hug playfully as Scarlett whispers in horror"My poor innocent ears."as Bonnie she holds her and Caroline looks at the over dramatic brunettes beside her."Oops."Caroline says not an ounce of apologetic tone in her voice as Elena rolls her eyes playfully.

"We just talked for hours."Elena admits going back to the previous conversation as Scarlett releases her ears and moves out of the Bennett's grasp as Caroline speaks again"Ok,What is with the blockage?Just jump his bones already!"caroline exclaims as Scarlett bursts"No one will be jumping anyone's bones!"she says only to be ignored.

"Ok it's easy.Boy likes girl , girl likes boy, sex."Caroline explains as Scarlett having enough of hearing her sisters love life as she puts in her earbuds and blasts Everyone Wants To Rule The World.

That's when Elena grabs her sisters hand gently as Scarlett takes out her ear buds to look at her sister in confusion as her sister just says "Come on."Scarlett nods but before they leave she takes a picture of her hot cocoa because to her the foam looked the the shape of wings.

❦❦❦

THE OLD SALVATORE MANSION

As the gilbert girls walk along the porch to The Salvatore Boarding school Scarlett takes her camera and points it up at the top of the house as she liked the pattern on it and she hears Elena ring the door Bing so she quickly scurries back over to Elena as she gently drop her camera back onto her neck strap letting it rest.

Elena then trying to use the door banger but instead it pushes open as it was closed slightly before not all the way.Elena then looks as Scarlett shrugging before sticking her head in to see the house as Scarlett eyes widen.Isn't this breaking and entering ?!

Elena then pulls her whole body through embracing herself into the room as her sister follows in suit ,though not liking coming in uninvited.

"Stefan?Nick"Elena calls as they walk more into the house as Scarlett doesn't hear a reply causing her to scrunch up her eye brows."Stefan?"Elena repeating waiting for an answer as Scarlett looks around before the girls hear a squeaking sound.

Elena and Scarlett slowly moving all over to the open window before a crow comes flying out of it squawking loudly flying past them as Scarlett's green eyes follow it until she sees a man with raven hair standing toe-to-toe with her sister.

Elena gasps loudly as Scarlett recognizes as this is the guy from yesterday.Elena then starts to stutter out some words as Scarlett girls her bag out of pure habit."I'm sorry for barging I'm the door was...open?"Elena then trying to explain to the raven haired man about the opened door only to turn around and find it closed.

"You must be Elena and Scarlett.I'm Damon, Stefan and Nicks brother."The man,Damon,says with a sickly sweet smile though Scarlett only thinks it's a smile as Elena looks confused as she speaks up.

"He didn't tell me he had a brother.Other than Nick."Elena says tilting her head slightly as Scarlett speaks up from behind Elena correcting her"Actually he said none that he talks to.But yeah Nicolas didn't mention you either."

"Well , my brothers aren't some to brag.Also Scarlett I do remember seeing you at the grill.Gorgeous smile by the way."Damon adds actually smiling back at her this time with a real-non-fake smile as he points at her briefly.

         "Please come.I'm sure Stefan and Nicky boy will             be along any second."Damon uses his hands to lay on the lower back of the Gilbert girls's backs as he guide them into a very large and detailed room as Elena comments while Scarlett looks around in shock debating wether or not to ask if she can take pictures.

       "Wow.This is your living room?"Elena asks in astonishment and awe as Scarlett could not blame her as she looks at the beauty and uniqueness of the room.Scarlett then turns to Damon and taps him on the shoulder as he then turns to her with a questioning look.

         "Would you mind if I take a few photos please ?"Scarlett asks a little shy as she talks to him and then he gives her a toothy grin and then speaks up"Knock your self out,Munchkin ."Damon finishes says as he gestures to the room with an open and and arm.

Scarlett smile widens even more if that's possible as she rushes over to the old books to take some photos as Damon and Elena continue their conversation.

"Living room,parlor,Sotheby's auction.It's a little kitschy for my taste but I can see Ting over there loves it."Damon says after he listing off things and finished by smiling at the excited Scarlett who is snapping pictures left and right."Yeah she loves this kind of stuff."Elena says before also smiling at Scarlett's figure.

"I see why my brother,Stefan is so smitten.It's about time.For a while there I never thought he'd get over the last one.Nearly destroyed him."Damon says as he finally turns from the happy Scarlett to face a confused Elena as she repeats"Last one?"in a questioning tone.

"Yeah.Kathrine,his girlfriend ? Oh,you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet."Damon observers after fawning innocent small talk as Elena slowly shakes her head no"Nope."She says as she shrugs her shoulders even though she is extremely curious.

"Oops.Well,I'm sure it will come up now."Damon says as he try's to play it off as an accident.He didn't want to say anything about Belle,Nicolas's ex,because he saw how happy Scarlett was and didn't want to ruin it.He saw the little twinkle in her eyes.He didn't want it to go away.He quite liked it.It seems everyone does.

"Or maybe he didn't want to because he didn't want you to think was on the rebound."Damon says to Elena , blowing out a hard and sharp breathe as he looked back at the youngest Gilbert girl who is now taking photographs of the vases and bourbon and etc.

"We all know how those relationships end."Damon says briefly looking at Elena then going back to admiring Scarlett's passionate emotions as she does what she loves."You say that like every relationship is doomed to end."Elena says as a matter of fact looking at Damon as he still watches Scarlett before glancing at Elena then says.

"I'm a fatalist.Hello,Brothers."As soon as those words leave Damon's mouth Scarlett's head whips around to see them, completely forgetting about the pictures she will have to upload later.

There he is.Nicolas Salvatore.Standing there looking like he usually does except with no leather jacket.That's because the girl staring at him with adoring eyes has is laying on her petite tan shoulders as she smiles at him.

      He smirks back at her as he raises a brow at her being in his home"Elena.Scarlett.i didn't know either of you were coming over."Stefan says from beside his younger brother as he stands stiff and staring straight at Damon as he addresses the Gilberts and Elena starts stuttering.

       "I know I should have called , I just-"She started but Damon interrupts her as Scarlett gathers her purse and camera going to follow Elena as Damon frowns as he enjoyed her company"Oh,don't be silly.Your any time.That includes you ,cupcake.Isn't she brothers?"Damon says briefly pointing to the youngest Gilbert as she smiles at him.

       "You know I should break out the family photo albums.Or some movies.But...I have to warn you,Elena.He wasn't always such a looker.Nicolas ok the other hand was so adorable with his little diapers."Damon says to the girls as Scarlett is now beside Elena gripping her purse strap out of habit.

       "Thanks you for stopping by,Elena,Scarlett.Nice to see you both."Stefan states in a dismissive tone as he is still staring right at Damon but his words were targeted to the Gilbert's as Nicks eyes widen at his rudeness before he speaks to his soulmate."Ill text you later,Scarlett.It was good to see you ,Elena."He says trying to defuse the tension.

Scarlett frowned finding that he was being a little mean but brushed it off as he just wanted some alone time and smiled at him while nodding"Yeah,we should probably go.It was nice meeting you,Damon."Elena stutters out as she turns from Stefan to Damon.

"Elena is right.I quite enjoyed your company Mr.Salvatore."Scarlett said in a posh voice as she curtsies to Damon as he chuckles doing a bow back as he kisses her hand in a friendly manner"As it was to you,Ms.Gilbert."he returns the same posh voice as she giggles before he turns to Elena"Great meeting you,too,Elena."

He then kisses her hand like he did her sisters before except he held eye contact with her and it seemed more then just a 'friendly gesture' then Nick coughs on purpose as Damon and the Gilbert girls turn back to them.

They go to leave but Stefan is in the way.Still stuff and staring at his older brother"Stefan?"Elena questions silently asking him to move as Scarlett gives a confused look at Nicolas,who is off to the side to let the girls through, and he just shrugs."Stefan?"Elena repeats as she raises a brow whilst Stefan is still staring at the raven haired Salvatore as Scarlett starts to get creeped out by it.

Finally Stefan glances at Elena before moving slightly to the side as he lets them go before Scarlett turns and waves enthusiastically as Damon chuckles softly and waves a little back before his hand drops back down to his side.The girl finally tune and leaves following Elena as Nick stares at her retreating back.

Now the girls have left and Damon whistles "Great Gal.Scarlett too.Beautiful smile she has.And Elena whoo she's got spunk.While little Scarlett there is pretty quite.It's adorable really.You Stefan on the other hand look pooped."Damon says as he looks at the middle Salvatore child as Nick shifts uncomfortably going to go sit on the couch.

"Did you over-exert yourself today?Let me guess-Hospital."Damon says as he turns to look at Stefan who has moved past Damon walking the opposite way."Someone had to clean up your mess."Stefan says referring to Vicky who said a vampire bit her as Nick just sighs dramatically and goes to Stefans room up stairs to lay on his bed and text Scarlett.

"Well , were you successful?"Damon questions after Nicolas has left as "Did the powers of persuasion work?Remember,if you don't feed properly,none of those little ticks will work right."Damon says casually as Stefan still in a sour mood asks"How long was Scarlett and Elena here?"

"Were you worried ,Stefan? Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past."Damon questions with a chuckle under his breathe as he and Stefan are looking at each other in the eyes despite the distance "Isn't that why you play your little game of 'I'm a high school human'?"Asks a sarcastic damon as he widens his eyes a bit before they go back to normal as Stefan replies sternly.

       "I'm not playing any game."He says simply as he twist his Salvatore sun light ring of his finger with his opposite hand.He had picked up that habit from Scarlett as that's what she does with her anxiety rings."Of course you are."Damon replies with an eye roll before continuing"We both know the closest you'll ever get to humanity,is when you rip open and feed on it."

      Damon says his last sentence whispering it into the middle Salvatore child's ear as he walks past him.Stefan turns to him as he speaks"What kind of game are you playing...Damon?"Stefan asks seriously getting into the raven haired Salvatores face as Damon fawns confusion before stating.

    "Guess you'll just have to wait and see,won't you"Damon finishes as he strolls past Stefan with a big smirk stapled onto his structured face as Stefan watches him leave.

❦❦❦

       That night Elena,Aunt Jenna,and Scarlett are in the kitchen preparing dinner.Well more like Jenna and Elena are cooking while Scarlett is sitting on the end of the counter as she has her foot propped up on the back of chair while she uses a fabric marker to draw on her white Converses because Jenna and Elena say she's not aloud in the kitchen to make food after the pizza incident.To this day no one talks about it.

Scarlett can't sit still.She has never been able too.Everyone says she has ADHD but she went to the Dr. 2 years ago and she doesn't.Scarlett just has a lot of built up energy.I guess that's why she was so good at cheer.She doesn't cheer much anymore sense she hurt her shoulder when she was thrown up in the air only to miss the cradle beneath her.She was a flyer because she has the best balance apparently.

So now everyone always has something in there pocket for Scarlett to fidget with in case she needs to be still but can't.Right now she is one of those times.So here she is drawing on her shoes as she sits on the marble counter listening to Elena talk about Stefan.

"He's on the rebound and has raging family issues."Elena lists off as she continues chopping meanwhile Scarlett is using the neon yellow to trace the bottom of her shoe as she frowns at her sisters words"It seems like he really cares for you La-La.I don't think your a rebound.And who doesn't have family issues ?"She says as Elena shrugs before Jenna speaks up.

         "Well,Atleast it's an ex-girlfriend.Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues.Or cheating issues.or amphetamine issues."Jenna lists off as Scarlett's brows raise at the number of boyfriends that the beautiful aunt has.With her brows raised and an amused expression she turns to her aunt that just shrugs.

       Then all the ladies hear the door opens and a hooded Jeremy walks into the Gilbert home as all eyes on him including the light green that belonged to the youngest Gilbert daughter.

         "Jeremy.Jeremy where were you?"Jenna says storming from the kitchen to the stairs that Jeremy just climbed with her auburn hair wiping around her face aggressively."More stoner stories?Look,Jenna,I get it,you were cool.And so that's-thats cool."Jeremy says slightly slurring as he holds up his thumb meanwhile Scarlett and Elena watch silently.

          "Oh,no,no,no!"Jenna says as Jeremy climbs the stairs but Jenna throughs a projectile at Jeremy cause hun to stop"Ow,why?Why-why did you do that ?"Jeremy asks in clear shock as he exclaims at his aunt while Scarlett turns to Elena only to find her stifling a laugh when Scarlett wiggles her eyes brows at her older sister.

     "Listen up!Quit ditching class or you're grounded.No discussion."Jenna says using a voice Scarlett only known  as 'Your in trouble' as her eyes widen slightly , watching how this plays out."Parental Authority,I like it.Sleep tight."Was the only Gilbert's sons last words before he stomps upstairs leaving a shocked aunt Jenna,a Scarlett with her jaw on the floor,and an highly amused Elena.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

I'm sorry for not updating a lot 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.3K 17
My name is Ariel Gilbert. I'm the oldest Gilbert. I'm popular for my eyes. They're a color that had never been seen in eyes before, purple. My parent...
77.6K 1.6K 29
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
41.3K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...
134K 2.8K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...