The Immortal Prince ✔️

By Midika

"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
Epilogue

42

12.2K 353 24
By Midika

Word Count: 1877

*Mature Content Warning!! Read at Your Own Discretion!!*

~Vaela

"What are you reading?"

I look up, mildly irritated that I'm being interrupted, just when my book was getting to the good part.

"A book," I respond, staring up at my mate, who seems to be enjoying looming over me with a very particular look on his face.

I've only been home for two days, and finally I'm feeling better after having a good portion of my blood drained out of me. All my time I've spent reading this book, since it's not like I have anything else to do.

Hale rounds my chair, looking over my shoulder. "I was going to ask what kind of book, but I think I get the idea."

Frowning, I slam the book shut, dumping it on my lap. There goes that.

"I wasn't making fun of you," he assures me, leaning down to kiss me on the cheek, which I don't manage to dodge away from in time.

"Believe it or not, it's quite interesting," I mumble, feeling my cheeks flush.

I'm quite sure I know why I picked up this book today. Hale has been dutiful as ever while I've recovered from my extreme blood loss, and through that, he hasn't touched me.

I think at this point, I'm going insane.

"Don't you think it's time for bed?" Hale questions, walking around the couch.

"I guess," I grumble. "Are you going to let me sleep in your bed again tonight?"

That's been the most difficult part. Sleeping right next to him, and not being able to do anything about it.

That is going to change tonight.

"Of course. I wouldn't allow anything else," he says, holding his hand out to me.

Grinning, I follow him down the hallway, clutching his hand tightly. I stare at his broad shoulders, at how oblivious he is to the devious plans I'm plotting in the depths of my brain.

"I need a bath," I say, closing the bedroom door behind us.

I really like Hale's room. He has a large, expansive bed that I could spend all day in, and something about the atmosphere makes it impossible to sleep next to him without wanting to make a move every second.

"Go ahead." Hale motions to the ensuite, which I slip into without another word.

Drawing the bath, I slip my clothes off. I can hear Hale behind the door, readying himself for bed. My entire body buzzes with excitement, but I force myself into the bath regardless.

This needs to be perfect.

So, I take my time washing myself, trying to reign in my own eagerness. There is a chance that Hale will be too concerned about my health that he won't want to do anything, so I need to prove that I'm perfectly fine and ready for anything he wants to do to me.

Once I'm fully dried, I look down at my clothes in a pile on the floor.

My heart is thumping against my ribs. I'm not sure why I'm so nervous, it's not as if we haven't done anything together before, but something about having the full attention of an Immortal Sin is kind of terrifying.

Usually I would wrap my towel around my body and lean out the door, calling for Hale to throw me a sleep shirt.

Tonight however, I have other plans.

Opening the door, I peek out. Hale is looking down at his book, wearing loose pants and now shirt.

Ignoring my drying mouth, I push the door open, leaning against the doorframe, utterly naked.

At first Hale doesn't seem to notice, until eventually, those silvery eyes drift upward.

His entire body stiffens. Perfect.

One moment, he's looking at me normally, as he usually does with that sweet, content gaze. Now, something shifts, an almost animalistic look of desire passing over his eyes.

"Vaela," he murmurs lowly, so much hidden intention behind the simple uttering of my name.

I smile wickedly, trying not to let him see how much he affects me already, as he slowly places his book on the nightstand. Instead, I allow confidence to spread through my body as his attention drifts down my body, drinking in the sight of my naked state.

"I'm feeling a lot better now," I tell him, drawing my fingers up over the curve of my waist.

The darkness in his eyes is both thrilling and frightening. "Come here."

Slowly, I stalk toward him, taking my time in my approach, although I don't think I'm going to have any trouble seducing Hale. He wants me as desperately as I want him.

"Is this the time when you deny me because you think I'm still sick?" I ask playfully, standing between Hale's legs as he sits on the edge of the bed.

He rests his hands on my waist. "If you insist on feeling good, then I don't think there is any reason why we should have to wait."

I smile. Finally.

Leaning, forward I gently press my lips to his. I can feel the tension buzzing between us, neither of us wanting to launch into anything too fast.

However, the way Hale is gripping my waist as our kiss deepens suggests he's at his breaking point.

"I've been waiting to have you for a long time, Vaela. I hope you don't expect me to hold back," he murmurs against my lips.

Holding either sides of his face, I pull back to look into his eyes. "I've imagined you taking me against every surface in this stupid cave from the moment I walked in here. If you hold yourself back, we are going to have a serious problem."

Hale pauses, the slightest smirk touching his lips.

And then, he practically pounces on me.

Gripping my waist, he flips me around until my back hits the bed. I barely have time to get my breath back before Hale is kissing me with a renewed passion that I can hardly keep up with.

I hardly know what to do with myself, drawing my hands down the smooth expanse of his back, feeling his pulling at my hips, pressing them against his until I can feel exactly how desperate he is for me too.

I'm sure he will make love to me later. For the rest of our lives, even, but right, both of us have waited too long to take it slow.

His mouth is suddenly on my neck, biting and kissing to the point my vision starts to go fuzzy. All I can do is hold onto him, until I'm pushing at the waistband of his pants, desperate to get them off.

Hale suddenly starts his descent down my body, until I grab his arms, shaking my head. "I don't want to wait, I want you inside me right now."

He simply stares at me for a torturously long moment, our rushed breath mingling, before he slowly shakes his head.

"You're going to take what I give you. Okay?"

All I can do is nod numbly as he holds my gaze, all the way up until he is between my legs, and his mouth touches my centre.

My eyes roll back as pleasure shocks its way through my system.

Hale is unrelenting, moving his tongue against me with sweeping strokes, and when my hips lift off the bed, unable to contain my pleasure, his strong hands pin my hips down.

My gasps and moans don't cease, not even as I find my release only moments after Hale even started. He seems pleased with that, looking up at me through thick, dark lashes as he continues to enjoy me.

When he finally stands, he looks down at me with an approving gaze, seeming to enjoy the way my body writhes within the sheets.

"You have no idea what I have planned for you. I'm going to have my way with you every day until we die. And eternity is a very long time," he breathes, drawing a finger up my inner thigh, laughing softly at the wetness he finds.

"I need you. Right now," I exclaim, leaning up on my elbows, beckoning him with my finger.

All of a sudden, he grabs my legs and yanks me down the bed. I yelp, even as Hale draws me up into standing position, before he sits down on the edge of the bed, and motions for me to climb atop him.

I grin. So this is how he wants to start this off.

Obliging him, I straddle his legs, my feet hanging over the edge of the bed, kept stable only by my hands on his shoulders, and his on my waist.

"I love you, my mate," he murmurs, cutting through the passion and tension with such sweet words. I lean forward and kiss his lips gently, keeping them pressed against his as I reach down to grab him, guiding his impressive length to my entrance before it presses inside me.

This feel exactly how I always imagined it.

Hale's head tips back, and the soft, breathy moan he lets out has my toes curling.

I don't stop until he is all the way inside me. I'm so full. This is my mate, and we are made to be together, in every way possible.

"You feel incredible," Hale grits out, fingers digging into my skin as I start to move.

My legs feel as though they can barely manage my weight, as I increase my pace, trying not to give into my release just yet. Hale feels so perfect, in me, beneath my fingertips....all of him is so addicting.

He tugs me closer until our lips touch. We are almost becoming one, pressed together so tightly, moving in unison. I can't seem to move quick enough, kiss him deep enough.

One moment, I'm controlling the pace, and the next I'm underneath him, my wrists in his hand, pinned above my head as he sets a punishing pace.

This is what I wanted, for Hale to become completely undone, to give me everything he's got.

Even though we are in a cave, I'm convinced the village down below can hear how loud I scream his name, unable to do anything other than take his almost vicious pace, pleasure beyond anything I've felt before coursing through me.

"I'm obsessed with you," Hale growls in my ear.

I'm not sure how many I find my release, pinned under my mate, having lost all control of my senses. Time is beyond me, pure euphoria clouding my consciousness.

Hale finds his release as my legs wrap around his waist, my mouth on his, quieting his soft moans of pleasure.

Still inside me, he pulls back, looking down at me.

I press my finger against his lips, already knowing what he is going to say. "I love you more."

He smiles gently, rolling over before drawing me close against his chest. "I'm never letting you go. You're mine forever."

I sigh contentedly. It's official. This is the happiest I've ever been in my life.

🤎••🤎

As always, the story will be available 10 chapters ahead on Radish!!!

You can also find it on GoodNovel (:

• A THE DARKEST TEMPTATION (Keo's story!!) IS OUT NOW ON WATTPAD•

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 13.7K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
3.1K 170 13
(Completed Book One 🖤) They're sinful. Beautiful. Deadly. And more dangerous than the wolves who hunt us in the woods. Three Vampires rule our wo...
2M 80.3K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
937K 27.6K 55
"Yes, you are. Don't you have any shame?" "Shame?" I asked, confused with what shame has to do with being jealous. "Yes, shame. Don't you have any sh...