Hey, Pretty Stranger.

By SavannahCochrane

"Stay. Away. From. Them." Travis states in the most serious tone he could muster up. Pointing to a brown hair... More

ATTENTION PLEASE NEW READERS
Chapter 1 - Addison Apartments.
Chapter 2 - 6' feet Tall.
Chapter 3 - Damien.
Chapter 4 - Elevator Love.
Chapter 5 - Meeting the best friend.
Chapter 6 - Dinner with the neighbors. (1/3)
Chapter 8 - Dinner with the neighbors (3/3)
Chapter 9 - "What's your name, new kid?"
Chapter 10 - Backstabber.
Chapter 11 - "It feels great to be a liar."
Chapter 12 - Sorry.
Chapter 13 - Girl Problems.
Chapter 14 - Misplaced Anger.
Chapter 15 - You...what..?
Chapter 16 - The deal.
Chapter 17 - Envious.
Chapter 18 - You have a kid?!
Chapter 19 - Christmas Special. (1/3)
Chapter 20 - Christmas Special (2/3)
Chapter 21 - Christmas Special (3/3)
Chapter 22 - Oh, boy.
Chapter 23 - Returning the favor.
Chapter 24 - Becoming official.
Chapter 25 - Locked up.
Chapter 26 - Forbidden love.
Chapter 27 - Forbidden love (Pt.2)
Chapter 28 - Break Out.
Chapter 29 - Snitch.
Chapter 30 - Back At Square 1.
Chapter 31 - Helping Hand.
Chapter 32 - Unsaid words.
BOOK TWO!
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 7 - Dinner with the neighbors (2/3)

3.8K 125 160
By SavannahCochrane

{Song of the chapter ~ Heart Of Glass Blondie}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Previously⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"What are you doing here!?"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"Uh, this is my house numb nut, I thought you knew that?!"
I whisper yell back.

"I knew you lived in the building, but You're my neighbour!?"
Sal replies.

"That's basically what I just said!"

"Don't get all bratty with me."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

Sal swiftly grabs my arm and yanks me into him.

"What the hell? Get off!"
I cry out in protest, my voice beginning to get rise to more than just a whisper.

Sal wraps a hand around my mouth tightly and pushes me up against the wall. Flash backs of that elevator scene from earlier today plays into my mind.
I blush like a mad man- or...woman as my mind thinks back to that moment.

"You're going to shut your mouth, and listen to me."
Sal demanded.

'Oh no, not this time. And he is not smudging my makeup this time either!'

I push him off of me and slap him; causing his mask to shift a bit, and I see scars?
"I said don't tell me what to do."

Sal keeps his head turned to the side for a few more moments before he raises a hand to where I had hit him and turned his head to look at me.

I'm not backing down this time, I'm standing my ground.

"You hit me."
Sal let's out with a hint of great surprise in his voice.

"Yeah, and I'd do it again! You deserved it. And you had it coming too."
I reply, glaring at him.

It's true, he did deserve it. I don't care if he's only been doing this kind of stuff to me for like three days, that's three days too many, and I'm getting sick of him thinking he can push me around.

Sal contiues to stare at me, I look into his eyes to see if I could find an answer as to what he is feeling. He looks...impressed, but also annoyed.

My confidence begins to weaken in the sharp silenced that filled the room. I didn't know what he was thinking, I didn't know if his thoughts her positive or negative. Surely that couldn't have hurt him that badly, right? Because he has his mask on, so it would...hurt less?

He just stands there and stares at me, he finally let's his hand drop from his face after he fixed his mask and he walks a little closer to me.
I back up from him but only for my back to eventually hit a storage shelf, I quickly move away from the shelf and open the door of the storage room.

'I want to get out of here, right now.'

But Sal is quicker, he grabs my arm and pulls me back. He swiftly closes the door behind me causing a loud SLAM sound.
Then walks up to me and asks,
"Why did you do that?"

" 'Why did I do that' !? Oh please! You have got to be the dumbest person I've ever known! 'Why did I do that?' Well let's look over the reasons, shall we?"
I take a breath and pull out my hand, to count every single one of the reasons for me slapping him on my fingers.

"Number one : you chased me down the hallways at school and let your friend almost beat the shit out of me, twice!"

"Number two : you tricked me into believing you were a nice guy, and then turned your back on me."

"Number three : you ruined my makeup! Do you have any idea how long that took me to do!?"

"Number four : your friend almost ripped my nice shirt, and it's now stretched out!"

"Number five : you made me think you were actually interested in m-!"
I stop my sentence immediatly as I realised what I was about to say.

"What were you about to say?"
Sal pushed. I didn't even look at him, I kept glancing around the room at anything but him.

"Nothing, it's not important."

"Oh, I think it was if it's got you so red."
Sal walks a little closer. I cross my arms in a pout and chew on the inside of my cheek, nervous.

'Why does it matter to him?'

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Because it sounds like you were just about to spill your guts, so, tell me what it was you were about to spill your guts about?"

"Bite me."
I spat back at him, I'm still ticked off about what he's done to me. And don't get me wrong, it felt so good to finally address it, but I don't want him to know that much.

"Sure, where do you want it?"
Sal teases, I turn redder than before.

'Jesus Blueberry head, not now! I'm suppose to be mad at you!'

"Oh? Why are you so flushed, Y/N?"

I can already tell he's smirking under his mask.

"I-I'm not."
I protest.

"Mhm, then what is it?"

I don't respond, he walks even closer and I still don't bother to look at him.

"Y/N, is it cause of what I said?"

"No! No way. It's because- 'cause..."

"Cause..?"
Sal raised an eyebrow, trying to pressure me to speak on the matter further.

"Hey kids? Is everything alright in there? We heard the door slam and got worried."
My mom interrupts.

'Oh, thank god.'

"Tsk."
Sal lets out.

I roll my eyes at him and reply,
"Yeah, we're fine! Just are looking through some my old stuff to pass the time."

"Oh, okay? Well, it's dinner time you two, your father just got home Y/N."

I visibly tense, Sal obviously noticed too cause he gave me a strange look.

"Hey, you alright?"
Sal touches my shoulder. I jump at the sudden act and I finally turn to look at him - all the color has drained from my face.

"Huh? Oh, uh- yeah. Fine."
I stutter, Sal gives me a slightly concerned look as I walk out of the storage room. After a second or two Sal follows in pursuit.

We walk out and into the dining room, and Sal sits next to me, and his dad sits on the other side of me.
I feel sort of...safe around Sal, maybe it's cause I know he could probably murder someone easily. So if I'm ever in danger...well, you know, he could...help.

We all begin to eat, and everyone is enjoying the meal my mom prepared for three hours.

"Thank you mom, it's delicious."
I smile at her from my seat across from her.

"Yes, thank you very much Mrs. L/N."
Sal's father smiles at her too.

Sal says nothing and I am not having it. My mom prepared this dinner for hours and she doesn't even recieve a 'thank you' from everyone.

I elbow Sal, he looks at me with a glare and a confused face.
I look up at him and whisper,
"Say thank you."

He glares at me then softens with a sigh and turns to my mom.
"Thank you for dinner."

My mom looks up and smiles at him then replies.
"Anytime, dear."
My mom then begins a conversation with Henry.

I smile in satisfaction and go back to eating, not long before Sal whispers in my ear.
"Are you happy now?"

I look at him and give him a smile, a gentle smile.
"Yes, thank you."

He looks to have smiled for at least a moment because his mask shifted up slightly but then it dropped. And he acted like it never happened.

I smile softly to myself and shake my head slightly while focusing back down at my food.
'Stupid Blueberry head.'

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

7/15/22
AKA : July, 15th/2022
Edited : ✓

Words ~ 1303

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 443 55
⚠️I dont own ANY characters in this book⚠️ If you haven't played the game or watched someone play it, please do so before reading! Ships: Sally face...
534K 5.1K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ×Ranks× #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...
26.4K 1.1K 32
So uh, hi?? I've never really done a fic that I'll take kinda seriously, but here goes nothing I guess. Now that people are actually reading I shoul...
112K 3.5K 28
A Sal Fisher x (Female)Reader FanFic **WILL BE UPDATING SOON** *PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AT THE BOTTOM* (Y/N) has moved in with her grandparents...