Stolen

By KensieC110199

My name is Camilla,and I have been kidnapped by two strangers. I'm only in high school, are the police or my... More

Stolen
Questions
My family's discovery
Fin and Hinge
Realization
His main rule
Confessions
A Fun Party?
The Major Clue
Shocking news
Sisters
THANKS!!
Risks
Leads
A Small Comfort
Answers
Morning kindness
Clues Leading Up
The Call
Jake's POV
They Struck Again
Thoughts
The Picture
Caught again
Connecting the Dots
Whispers In the Dark
Feelings Revealed
James Returns
California
SORRY!!!
Chapter 29
DNA Tests
DNA Revealed
Meeting the Guys!
Determination
The Master Plan
Hinge's Frustration
Fin...Helpful?
Running For Our Lives
Searching
Calling the Police
Going Home!
The Secret and The Ending.
Epilogue
New book!
Guess what?
OMG!!!

Long Lost Friends

17.5K 277 85
By KensieC110199

CAMILLA'S POV

~Recap~

We fell asleep again. When we woke up hours later, we were handcuffed to the couch.

Great not again.

There was a note on the ground.

Have to go to work for an hour to do somethings. BE GOOD

~Fin and Hinge

"Where do they work?" Jake asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged. Must not be important.

---------------------------------------------

Where do they actually work? They barely say they are leaving for work. I wonder what errands they had to do.

"I'm hungry," I sighed.

"Same...." Jake said.

Yes, they feed us, but I want breakfast.

"So what now?" I asked.

"I don't know,"

We ended up talking about everything. From about our family, to favorite memories, and favorite things,colors,etc.

HOURS LATER

"WE'RE BACK!" I heard Fin yell.

"Great, the royal pains are back," I whispered.

I didn't think Jake heard me, but he just started laughing....loud.

The door slammed open.

"What are you laughing at?" Hinge questioned.

"Oh, nothing,"I muttered.

"Tell me now,"

"I was telling him a joke,"

"What joke?"

"Something,"

"Tell me or else,"

Just then Fin walked in the door.

"Enough with the threats, just leave her alone," Fin said.

"FINE!" Hinge yelled.

He ran out of the room angry. It's funny how fast he can get mad.

__________________________

ROSELLA'S POV

I'm glad that I have Austin to help me through this. This is so hard.

"Are you ok?" Austin asked.

"I don't know," I mummbled.

We are at breakfast eating gross hospital cafeteria food. We all spent the night at the hospital hoping for extra clues from the guys. For me, it's extra comfort.

I can't get past the fact she escaped, and then got stuck in there again.

__________________________

MAE'S POV

Everyone went to the cafeteria for breakfast. Well, everyone except James and me. He wasn't allowed to leave yet, just incase the kidnappers messed up his brain in some way or something. I don't know, I chose not to listen to their boring speech why he couldn't leave. I stayed with him for company. Everyone said they would bring us back food.

"So," James said trying to break the awkward silence.

"So?" I asked.

"We should get to know each other better,"

"Sure,"

"Favorite color?" He asked.

"Green or blue,"

"Me too!"

I giggled at his enthusiasm.

"Favorite sport?" I asked.

"Football,"

"I do dance, otherwise I'm not sporty,"

He chuckled at that.

"Middle name?"

"Jewl. Spelled J-E-W-L," I said.

"Mines Matthew. Spelled M-A-T-T-H-E-W,"

We both broke into a fit of laughter.

"Where are you from?" He asked when we finally stopped laughing.

"HEY, it was my turn to ask a question!" I said pouting.

"I'll let you ask two, but answer this one,"

I looked into his amber eyes before quickly answering.

"The middle of Nebraska, in a small town where you can go outside and it will be absolute quiet. Where there is no traffic, due to small population," I described.

"I used to live in a town like that, with one of my best friends. She moved when we were starting our kindergarten year. I can't remember her name because we were so young, but I do remember some of the memories," James said with water forming in his eyes.

"Me too,but I actually don't think that he ever told me his name. Well, we were inseparable. When I was sent to be adopted, I didn't think I would ever find any friends again. That my adoptive family will be crueler than my original one was,"

"I remember this one time we were at the park and I fell down the slide into a giant mud puddle, she was laughing so hard that-," I had to cut him off.

" So hard that I fell on the ground and you pulled me in with you,"

OH MY GOSH! I FOUND MY OLD FRIEND. But who knew it was in the hospital, trying to solve my sister's kidnapping case.

"Oh my gosh, it's you!" James' face was in shock.

"I thought I would never find you again,"

"You said I never told you my name?"

I shook my head.

He held out his hand,"Hi, I'm James. Remember me?"

I shook his hand giggling, "I'm Mae, remember me? We were neighbors!"

"WE ARE BACK!" I heard a voice singing in a terrible opera-like voice. Niall. It's got to be him.

I rolled my eyes, and started laughing so hard my side hurt.

"YOU MAKING FUN OF MY SINGING?!" Niall yelled jokingly.

"Nope, just your face!" I yelled, jumping off the hospital bed. I ran, grabbed the food, and hopped back on the bed.

By now James was laughing so hard, with tears coming down his face, and his face a bright red.

Everyone walked in the room, confused. James tried to explain, but he kept laughing. Niall stopped laughing enough to tell the story, which led to everyone laughing.

We were being care-free for just this moment. Having the time of our lives, forgetting the pain and suffering, and just having fun.

__________________________

A.N. Sorry I don't update as fast as I used to. It's like a small writers block. I have all these ideas in my head, and I have to come up with smaller events to lead to that. So that's why they are short and thats why it takes longer. I might not post for maybe a week or so. I have important family things to go through.

Mae's middle name credit to: @Rainshower12

And incase people didn't get the hint.

Hating on me does not help. What did I ever do to you? How do you think it makes me feel? What would you feel like if what you said to me, someone else said to you? How would you feel if something you liked doing, people constantly criticized you on it? If you criticize me because of how many reads, votes, fans I have, just stop. Do you think I wrote this story so it could get popular? No, I didn't. I wrote it because I liked to write and had a secret writing talent, and my friend made me post. When you hate on me it doesn't help! Do you know what I have been through? No, exactly. Did you know that trying to put up with it is stressful? Did you know that without the hate I'm hurting enough?

See, exactly my point. You haters don't know what I have been through. I'm trying to get over the mean comments, but it's hard. It's hard getting past them, think of some of the things you or others have said to me. Try putting them directed toward you, then think how I would feel. The mean comments, yeah that's called cyber bullying. Haven't heard of it, look it up.

Well I'm done with my rant. It's just all of that has been on my mind lately and I needed to get it out.

Other things:

I know I have things spelled wrong. After I finish the book I'm going to go through and correct them.

Can you guys go and check out my friend @md1rectioner99 ? Once she gets to 350-400 reads then I'll try to post again.

And I think somebody said they were doing a book report on this book?

Thanks so much! I don't know why you are though, considering I'm not fully done with it though.

For author put: McKensie (Not putting last name because this is the internet where people can stalk me)

BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING MY BOOK!!!

Your favorite author,

~Kensie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 276 25
Her parents are not dead, but they might as well be. Legally insane and holding a huge, fatal secret, they drop Nicole Kings and her two younger twin...
637 69 31
Carla Roe, that's what they call me. To some people I'm the girl who plays volleyball. To others I'm boring. They say nothing ever happens in my life...
95 0 6
This story is about a high school student who kept a 5 year long secret to live an ordinary high school life. One day a certain incident happened in...
Runaway By Angela

Teen Fiction

3.8K 107 16
A 16 year old girl had grown up with a gang known as "the Violets". she grew tired of their criminal ways and decides to finally run way. With her ne...